- Text Size +

It seems that you have landed on Mars. The last thing you remember is being rushed in front of the gelatinous mountains, you can only assume were Melissa's bulbous lips. Suddenly, you were blasted to light speed by hurricane winds. You awoke to find yourself surrounded by enormous red stalks that grew endlessly. As you bring your eyes down the monstrous tree, you find the roots quickly turn brown before they enter the flesh colored ground. You make your way towards a stalk to examine it closer, only to find that you structure is eerily familiar to the prison you escaped moments ago. The rough bristles of the tree scrape your hand, however it leaves behind a slick substance that is reminiscent of...of...Crisco? Disgusted by your new discovery, you quickly attempt to remove the gel from your hands. While removing the substance from your hands, you lose focus and trip. As you fall to the ground, you are greeted by a soft, heated earth that pads your landing. Unfortunately, your entire body is now covered in this organic grease that seems to cover this entire landscape. You attempt to recover your footing to escape this grease trap, however you continue to slip and fall to the ground again and again. You were just a kid in an amusement park; making a mess in this slime and falling all over yourself. This may have been a funny experience; fun even. However, an ominous quaking began to spread across the surface of your new vaction spot. Then the sky began to fall.

Melissa bounced down the stairs and made her way to the main floor. Her mind was still focused on the sexual tortures she would create for her favorite employee, until she was brought back to reality by a customer knocking on the front door. Melissa saw the distraught customer on the other side of the glass door, and wondered why this bitch was so pissed. The blonde middle-aged customer stared daggers at Melissa, while crossing her arms underneath of her immense bosom. Her teenage daughter stood beside her, dressed in well worn and dampened workout attire. As the woman's daughter pressed her face against the glass to peer inside, Melissa bellowed "Get you face off the damn glass, brat!" "We don't open until...30 minutes ago...oh shit." Melissa mumbled as she realized the mistake she made. "Oh well, they can wait!" she laughed. Melissa slowly meandered to the door prentending to be concerned with other work, as the customers waited. The teen grew impatient and screamed "hurry up lady!" Melissa savored wanted to toy with them a bit longer and decided to be ignorant to the young athlete's words. With a tilt and scratch of her head, Melissa replied "I can't hear you!"

Five skyscrapers composed of flesh were bearing down on your position, threatening to crush your insignifigant form. You had no time to run, and braced yourself for the worse. Fortunately, the earthquake became more violent and forced the entire ground to incline sharply. Your tiny form slid acrossed the greased plane, giving your entire body new shiny coat. Your body slams into the multitude of trees rooted into the flesh. Your descent has cleared you of one danger, however it was evident that another would follow. The ground would end soon, and you needed to be ready. As expected, you see a clearing approaching that would signify the end of this jungle. You reach for a red stalk to latch onto, but the grease makes it impossible to hold on. Instead, you fall swiftly towards the ground. Your eyes search through the thick film of grease that covers them, hoping find some safety to cling to. Unable to process objects at this speed, you find yourself crashing into an alien surface, that is different than any you have experienced thus far. Your body tumbles and slides down the flesh colored landscapes, ricochetting off of the walls and ramps and into the next twisting path. You see miniature hairs, similar to grass, that serve to slow you movement. Bits of white and yellow crusted boulders begin to gather as you continue down this warped path. Eventually, your body comes to a halt and you find yourself dangling precariously on a ledge with two very different sights to behold. On one side, you have the dangerous and colossal world that has shunned your miniature form. Behind you, there lies a cave that is as daunting as scaling the Grand Canyon. You contemplate your choices, thinking that you have plenty of time to collect your thoughts.

Melissa smirked at the fools standing before her. Despite her obvious disdain for customers, Melissa thought they would be fun to walk on for her morning amusement. She unlocked the door ready to cut this woman and her snack of a daughter down to size. As soon as the lock twisted, the mother heaved and through the door open. Melissa watched as she stormed into the building intent on letting the manager know how displeased she was. The woman approached Melissa and began to list her grievances. Melissa promptly leaned against a nearby chair and began to check her nails. This obvious sign of disrespect only caused the woman to become more enraged and lash out. The mother walked to the side of Melissa and screeched in her ear "ARE YOU LISTENING!' Melissa was visibly stunned both by the woman's actions and by the pain in her ear canal. On reaction, she shoved her massive digits into her ear drum to relieve the pain, while she gathered her thoughts.

The cave terrified you for a number of reasons, but namely it was because you had no idea where you were. That could be any orifice and you wouldn't know until it was too late. You turned the other way to look for a way to climb down this mountain of a woman, only to find two enormous lips you hadn't seen before. You examined the pink surface of these massive specimens, only to have them viciously spread apart and releaed a gale force wind of coffee breath and a screech that rang your ears. Your body was thrown into the cave of Melissa and was quickly glued to the floor. The ground shook with the vibrations of the new giantess' voice and sent you to all fours. Before your hands hit the ground, they travel through a substance that is unmistakbly heated wax. Your hands hit the ground and will move no further. Its as though you have sunk your body into quick dry cement made out of another horrible substance created by this middle-aged monolith's body. You stuggle to pull yourself free from the yellow adhesive, as your body could be encased in this swamp forever. Not content at making the inside of Melissa's ear your tomb, you pull yourself from this ear wax with all of your might. Just as you feel yourself make progress, you see the light at the end of the tunnel disappear. Something is coming in here, and it could crush you if you don't take action. You take one more look at this putrid wax and decide that it may be your only refuge. You dive in and wait for the massive structure to pass over you.