- Text Size +

The air, though still wreaking of your boss' anal tract, had vastly improve in quality. As a result, your vision was slowly recovering along with the rest of your senses. You wipe the remaining sweat and stench from your brow and survey your surroundings. To your disapointment, your view is has not changed much. A black, gelationus form looms over your miniscule body. This...could this really be Melissa's ass? As tight as it felt on the inside, you were surprised to see that there was so much mass on the outside. You attempt to search for an end to it all, but it appears as an unending wall, stretching in all directions. A clear division between her two globular ass cheeks appears directly in front of you as a reminder of the hell you recently escaped. Despite this, you have to get Melissa's attention and your options are limited; you have to climb. You approach the fleshy wall of ass, but are suddenly given pause when a massive ripple rolls down your boss' monolithic ass cheek. Every movement causes a wave to wash across her butt, making any thought climbing her ass seem less appealing. Unfortunately, you didn't have a choice. You cautiously move forward, grab a handful of warm flesh, and begin you climb.

Minor spasms rush through Melissa's posterior, giving ass cheeks a shake with every pass. Her fun was over, and it was time for her to get back work, however she could not continue her day looking as she did. Melissa investigated the mess and found the cum had leaked through her panties and onto her office chair.  "Fuck me" she muttered as she realized that the mess couldn't go unchecked. Melissa eyed some paper towel on the counter and left her seat to grab. The chair gave a slight groan when she stood up, as if relieved to be free of Melissa's voluptuous form. She returned to the mess on the chair ready to clean up the miniature swamp she had left behind.

Progress was slow, but you had made it quite a distance up this titan's mature form. You learned to brace yourself for every earthquake by grabbing two handfuls of or rear and burying your body into the inviting flesh. Your body ached, and the summit seemed impossible to reach, but you are determined to survive this goddess. As expected, another earthquake began to stir the landscape. You braced yourself, however the seismic activity was far more violent than the previous ones. As the quake intensified, your ears are assaulted an otherwordly, yet feminine growl. You could barely make out what was being said, but you had no doubt that the migraine inducing audio came from the mouth of your boss. Finally, the tremors become too much and you lose your grip. You begin to plummet back to the surface of the chair, as the mountain of Melissa begins to rise. You prepare yourself for the end, only to find yourself greeted by an unknown substance. It felt like diving into a lake of pudding, that smelled like anything but. You momentum slows to a halt and you find yourself swimming in the unmistakable scent of sex. Your arms flail and twist in an attempt to find the surface, while you slowly choke on the thick, creamy substance. At last, you are greeted by fresh air, but find that you are completely unable to traverse through this swamp. You know exactly what it feels, tastes, and smells like, but you have no idea how Melissa's cum could have been here! Ignoring that, you couldn't comprehend how small you must be for a simple orgasm to be the size of a lake! You look to the sky to see the lights of Melissa's office, however the room slowly goes dark as a monstrous form approaches. You peer upwards hoping to find your boss' eyes looking back into yours, however her heaving bosom makes it impossible to see her face. The goddess began to lean over to inspect your new enivronment, and slowly revealed the face of your abuser; Melissa. Her face grew closer and closer until you could no longer see her entire portrait. In fact, you appeared to be only inches away from this middle-aged woman's nose.

Melissa press her face close to the mess on her chair. She carefully inspected, and even marvelled at her work. A mischievious smirk drew across her lips, as she found that her curiosity was still active. The scent of her womanhood brushed her senses during her prior session, but she wondered if her hygiene was up to par. Melissa inhaled slightly and absorbed the essence of her juices. "Not bad" she thought, ignoring the pugent odor that scent some poor men cross-eyed.

The pores on this mammoth woman were large enough for you to trip on, and did little to hide the makeup she caked on this morning. You sat awaiting rescue, as she must find you at this range. You expect to find a giant eyeball confront you, in the same vein of the Jurassic Park film. Unfortunately, you were presented with a cavern lined with thick, black hairs, and webs of snot and mucous dangling on the vines of hair. The walls of this cavern quickly wrinkle, singaling the echoing snort of this redheaded  giantess. Your body is ripped violently from the bog of Melissa's cum and is propelled into the labrynth of your boss' nostril. The world darkens and your body is lashed by the thick branches of nose hair. Your concerned about being pulled into her sinuses and being smothered, but your luck has changed and you are stopped by a colleciton of snot in Melissa's right nostril. Your body is immediately paralyzed as you attempt to fight off the mucous from slowly drowning you. You scream for help, only to have your mouth filled with her snot and choke any hopes of being rescued.