- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If Mike thought Karen was bad wait til he sees what Melissa plans to do with him.

Karen knew that Mike wouldnt give her a foot massage or rub her back, but she enjoyed teasing him and watching him suffer.

"after all the times i had to put up with his bad behavior and deal with him robbing me, I think he deserves this punishment. After all he's nothing but a prisoner now and the judge said herself, I can do Anything I want with him and thats exactly what I'm going to do. Anything and Everything. Heh, wait til his sister gets a hold of him.

The night went by slowly for Mike. he only got a few minutes of sleep every hour. It was hard to sleep when the giant anus of a woman was threatening to swallow you whole. If you made one wrong sudden movement, you would disappear from the real world and enter the domain of Karen Scappa's rectum. The whole night all he could think about is what horrors lie on the other side of her backdoor entrance and if he would be sucked in and join the pieces of shit that lay dormant in her colon.

Karen on the other hand slept peacefully. more peaceful then most nights. she didnt toss or turn (which was good for mike) and had the best sleep she had in ages. All thanks to that wonderful judge who made the best decision in the world.

When Karen woke up she went straight to the bathroom. She pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet seat eager to let go of the turds in her ass and Mike was released from his anal prison. But as soon as he feel into the cold blue toilet water, he looked up and saw a jet of yellow piss spray him and a long log of poop hit him in the face.

Karen heard some muffled yells below her and looked down to see her dirty, sludge covered son.

"Oh hey Mike, how did you sleep? I guess I forgot about you down there. I really should be careful about where I put you. If I flushed you down the toilet, I wouldn't have a toyboy to abuse anymore. And besides youre sister is still dying to see you and I bet she has a ton of things she wants to do to you."

Karen scooped her son out of the toilet bowl with a fishnet and washed him off roughly in the sink with soap and water. Mike was still pretty shocked to know that his sister was coming today and wondered if she would help him or treat him the same way their mom had been and crush him underneath her body.  Even though they never got along and always yelled at each other he hoped she wouldn't be as cruel or vindictive as his own mother was.

Mike was so lost in thought that he didnt realize the his mother drop him into a small glass vial and seal him in with a cork that had one air hole inserted into the middle. she strapped him onto her tight dark blue jeans onto the side loop where her belt would be.

"Mom get me out of this jar. I want out. Quit torturing me, it's sick."

Karen said nothing and went to the kitchen to start making breakfast. she started frying a few eggs and couldnt hear her sons pleas over the sizzling bacon, not that she would have acknowledged him anyway. Over the next few hours mike did nothing but swing from his mothers hip into the her thigh and smack into her round, plushy buttcheek.

Later in the afternoon she took him off her hip and placed him on the same living room table where she had stepped on him before. Karen went to go greet someone at the front door while little Mikey tried to peek over the sofa to see who it was. When Karen came back she uncorked the glass bottle and dumped her captive onto the wooden table so he fell on his stomach. he heard someone sit down on the couch in front of him, but it wasnt his mom.

When he looked up he saw two colossal feet stretched high above him, but they werent the same pair of feet from yesterday.  They were attached to two pairs of finely toned legs that had were well tanned and the girl in front of him was much younger than his previous owner, no older than 19. The girl in front of him was smiling. That was because she had her tiny brother in front of her, at the mercy of her stinky feet. Mike couldn't believe that this was his sister he was staring at.  and the way she was wiggling her toes and moving her soles closer to him, he knew what she wanted.

"So bro, I hear you're not that good at rubbing feet for your masters.  I think I might be able to help with that. So why dont you move closer and start massaging your big sis's smelly feet."

Mike was now at the mercy of his teenage sisters Giant bare feet and unless he wanted to get stepped on repeatedly, he knew he would have to touch her sweaty feet and rub them like the good slave that he was.

Chapter End Notes:
Phew. took me awhile but I finally updated this.  More milfs and hot sisters friends in future additiions.