- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a story that i plan on adding to for a long time while still updating my other stories.  Mike Scappa will encounter many different women in his shrunken endeavor.

Author's Chapter Notes:

A story about a boy who some could say, gets what he deserves

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Mike Scappa was not your normal teenage boy. Like most stories where the main character gets shrunken, the shrinkee persee is usually innocent. Mike Scappa is not an innocent boy. Mike Scappa is one of the most Vile, Evil, Malicious teenage boys in the city of Los Angeles.

Ever since he was a child he always hung out with the wrong crowd and did Bad things. When he was 9, he robbed a convenience store with a knife. After spending almost all the money in one day, he then bought a giant stuffed gorilla that the owners young daughter wanted and teased her about it in front of her own house. When he was 15, he set the school gym on fire and when he was 16, he beat up a rival Mexican gang member with a metal baseball bat and broke both his legs.

Now he was 17, angrier than ever with no steady girlfriend, but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t try to force his junk on a girl walking down the street, which usually lead to mace in his eyes.

"AHHHHH Stupid Bitch, That Burns. Hey Pedro, I Think I’m starting to build an immunity to this spray stuff Haha. So are we gonna go fuck up those rival gangs or what?"

"I dont know Mike, those guys don’t mess around. They carry guns around and they don’t mess with high school kids like us."

"Quit your bitchin, you Mexican bastard, I got us covered. I brought a gun for protection. That should give us some respect. And besides I don’t go to high school anymore I got expelled. The principle kicked me out because I was failing every class and haven’t gone in over a month."

"That’s still pretty dangerous packin heat like that. Shouldn’t we at least go pick up Laterian for backup."

"Good idea Pedro. Laterian's always down to do hoodrat stuff with his friends."

Mike and Pedro picked up Laterian and walked to an abandoned warehouse in the red light district. Pedro and Laterian creeped in quietly, but Mike walked in flashing his gun off and yelled.

"Yo, you Motherfucking pussies, get the hell out of here, this is the Kick-Ass Land Sharks hideout now."

An African American man of about 30 said "Yo, you kids gotta straight up get the fuck outta here. This aint no play time for some babies. We don’t fuck around, but were willing to let you leave if you turn around, give us that 9 millimeter your holdin and never come back here again."

Mike foolishly pointed the barrel of the gun at the man and said "Fuck you, you L.A. piece of garbage. I'm not giving you my gun, I stole this fair and square."

Enraged the man said "Don’t you point that thing at me motherfucker." And took his own gun out and pointed it at Mike and his friends. BANG. The smoke from the gun disappated and one of them had a bullet in their heart. Laterian and Pedro stood in shock at what just happened. The unnamed man was dead.

Laterian freaked out and screamed "Whyd you do that? Youre gonna go to jail. I can hear the police sirens in the distance."

Mike stood there a little afraid of what he did but more proud that he killed someone and was going to brag about it to all his friends. He said "Le-lets get out of here."

They ran back to their own houses and when Mike got there he saw his mom and said "Mom I need another couple hundred dollars, I need to lay low out of town for a few weeks."

His mom Karen was watching the news and saw the police report of a boy matching her sons description about how he murdered a man. She said in surprise.

"OH MY God! Is that news story about you? Michael, Did you really kill someone?"

"Yeah ma, but its not important. Wheres your purse I'm taking your grocery money."

"No, your not young man, I’m tired of you stealing my hard earned paycheck every week. Don’t change the subject, what are you going to do? Where are you going to hide?"

"Probably behind Uncle Daves and Aunt Claires place near the beach. I’ll blend in well there. Now bitch give me your money or I’ll break your fine china."

"You are the Worst child in the world. Here, take the money and don’t ever come back. I don’t want anybody to know there's a murderer in our family."

Mike snatched the money from his mothers hand and hurt her wrist.

"Thanks skank. Remember if you tell anyone about this I’ll come back and steal everything valuable from yours and Mellisa's room."

Mike left with his angry mom crying, broke and with a hurt hand. The next day Mike was relaxing on the beach in his orange swimming trunks making cat calls to the girls walking by.

"Hey girl, I love that thong your wearing. You ever get pussy licked before? You look like you can suck a dick real good why don’t you come over here and get on your knees? Are those implants, come here I better check.  Damn that’s a nice ass, you come to my place and ill show you how to do it doggie style."

He thought he saw something wiggling in a hot brunettes bikini bottom, but quickly dismissed it. Mike made rude comments all day until he was grabbed by two pairs of strong hands, one female and one male. They were police officers. The Woman cop said

"Is this the guy? he fits the description given to us."

The male cop said "Yeah this is the guy who killed that inner city gang member. Cmon kid, you're going with us down to the station."

They slapped a pair of handcuffs on him and dragged him away to the squad car kicking and screaming in humiliation and crying.

"No. no. please I didn’t do it. You got the wrong guy it wasn’t me, it mustve been someone else. I'm innocent. I'm just a kid. I was here all day yesterday. Pedro did it. Laterian did it. My mom gave me the gun and told me to do it. My sister was in on it too. I was framed I tell ya. I Waaasss FRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEDDDDD."

Mike Stayed in a prison cell for 72 hours and had been fed disgusting crappy sandwhiches and old milk, before he was brought to a judge and given a fair trial. Mike thought the 3 days he spent in holding was one of the worst experiences of his life and their could be no greater torture than what he went through. He had no idea what was to come and how seriously wrong he was.

He was brought before the judge and she looked like a stern woman with a stick up her ass. little did he know there was something like a stick in her bottom. The judge looked down upon Mike in his prison outfit and said

"Michael Allan Scappa. You are charged with one count of Murder, one count of leaving the scene of a crime, one count of fleeing and evading the police, one count of resisting arrest and one count of robbery. How do you plead?"

Mike replies in a ghtto voice "Man I didn’t do that shit, it mustve been someone else. I plead Not Guilty."

"Very well. We have extensive evidence from the crimescene. DNA evidence, videos of you running form the scene of the crime holding a gun, and testimonys from the other gang members, your friends and family members, and an old woman that you pushed, who all name you as the perpetrator. This is an open and shut case so I hereby find you………………………………………GUILTY!"

She slams her gavel on the table and Mike screams "But I didn’t do it it was some dirty Mexican on drugs who climbed over the border. Call the Department of Immigration, Homeland Security, The Border Patrol, the Mexican Government, The DEA, Anybody!"

"BE QUIET! Be silent or I will hold you in contempt. I’m not finished. The man you killed was an undercover agent who joined the gang to get closer to a large heroin deal that was going down. not only did the man with the drugs get away, but this also makes you a cop killer and your sentence will be increased Exponentially."

Mike responds in surprise "That guy was Five-O? How was I supposed to know? You cant blame me for that."

"SILENCE. I’ll add disrupting my court to your charges. I will now sentence you by punishment of Shrinking. You will spend a lifetime at approximately one point five inches tall."

"No, I don’t want to be shrunk like those guys you see on TV. Thats Humiliating. Wait, LIFE! How did I get life sentence by killing just one guy?"

"Normally,given the circumstances because you’re a minor, if you killed one pedestrian along with the other charges, it would be between 15-25 years as a shrunken boy but since you disrupted my courtroom, pleaded not guilty, and murdered an undercover police officer, the Justice system maxes it out as a Life Sentence."

Mike thinks to himself "This is crazy. If I just pleaded Guilty I would have got a lesser sentence now what am I going to do? Run for it? Yeah that’s exactly what I’m going to do."

Mike pushed the officer down on the floor , but before he could take 5 steps another guard came up and tasered him in the chest. His body quivered with electricity before collapsing on the floor

Now heres the New World Order.

Only a couple years in the future, the United States Government revealed that they’ve had a shrinking and growing machine since the early 1950’s. The reason why they released this information to the public now was that the amount of food to feed the population wasn’t being fulfilled and the prisons were packed with criminals that they just couldn’t afford to pay for anymore. this is why they decided to shrink the population of their correctional facilities and therby feed them smaller amounts of food and have much more space to build more useful things like playgrounds and hospitals.

The prisoner is put in the machine and he is shrunk to a predetermined size usually between 4 feet tall to near microscopic. Most of the prisoners are kept between 2 centimeters and 1 foot tall. At first they had prison guards to guard them but it was too much to hire someone to take care of one tiny man 24 hours a day. They eventually decided to give them to a friend or relative who was willing to take care of them and they would receive a small, but decent amount of money for taking care of the minuscule person. The government would check in on them occasionally to make sure they didn’t set them free or accidentally crush them. If they did set them free they would be arrested.

To make sure the shrinkee’s would not die so easily under someones foot or fall on a breakfast plate and accidentally get eaten, they created a fail safe. They squeezed their atoms so close together that the shrunken man or woman would be nigh invincible. They did tests on them having girls crush them underfoot or sit on them and they even did one test on an unlucky test subject to see if he could survive being swallowed alive. He survived her belly and proved to be stomach acid proof, but didn’t like the way he exited the girls body out of her rear exit. Over the past few years the new system has been working without flaw. The only new addition recently was to give the option to the victim of a rape to be the owner of the rapist, to give her justice against the man who violated her.

Chapter End Notes:
I'm not racist but I wanted to make the main character as hated as possible.   Next Chapter Mike gets Shrunk by the long arm of the Law and given to someone he would never expect.