- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

things dont get better for mike as he expeirence something much worse than he thought he was at Karens feet.

The whole time Karen watched her movie she had the most amazing time rolling her son under her toes, knowing the displeasure it must be causing him to have his own mothers foot crushing him and rolling him around in her foot funk.  if he only knew how worse it was going to be and how the next smell compared to her smelly feet would be a 1000 times worse. Karen didnt even notice that her son passed out from a mixture of being crushed and the cheesy smell of her feet.

When he awoke an unkown amount of time later Mike saw that he was on a vast white soft surface with a thin green material above him. it was very dark but a click was heard and light rushed into the room as he saw his mothers arm reaching towards the nightlamp in her room. Mike Scappa was lying on his mothers back with her green see thru night shirt above him. she was lying down on her stomach and looked over her back at her shrunken son.

"So...It looks like you couldnt handle the smell of my sweaty feet huh.  Well if you couldnt handle something as mild as that your really not going to like where you might be going next."

Mike was very annoyed and angry. he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"This isnt funny! I couldve been really hurt when you crushed me underfoot before. now quit playing these ridiculous games and bring me to my room NOW!"

Karen pretended lke she didnt hear him and said. "Okay now listen your next task is going to be how well you can give me a back massage. sounds pretty easy and smells pretty nice right?  Wrong.  The worse you do the more I'm going to incline my back upwards. Which means eventully you'll roll down my back like the little pebble that you are and fall straight into my Buttcrack."

Mike turned around from his craning mothers neck and stared down the curve of her spine to her large ass. She had matching green sleep pants to go with her silk top and they were lowered so that you could see the the top of her buttcrack and her two white buttcheeks. just above the waist band of her sleep pants he saw the white waistband of his moms tight white panties squeezing her twin globes together. Mike never stared in more fear of his own mothers ass than he did on that day at that moment there. because he knew what dangerous hole lied in between those two curvy asscheeks.

"Mike looked at his mom like she was crazy and then began sprinting towards her side before yelling "Fuck You Bitch!"

Karen grinned and then said "Heh, I knew you would say that," and sat upright.

Mike didnt make any distance at all before falling down her back and looked down to see her coin slot zoom into view and engulf him.  Before he knew it, he was in the very same booty that his mother sat on, on a daily basis. Karen squeezed him in her buttcrack for a while before letting him fall down into the center of her glutes and laying back down on her stomach to go to sleep. She made sure to check that her underwear was really tight to make sure that her son had no way to escape his sleeping quarters for the night.

"You just stay right there and think about what youve done young man. I dont think you want to try to move that much because the only way youre going to go is Deeper Down. And i dont think you'll like whats at the bottom of your moms butt. but i wont mind hahaha."

And on that note Karen went to sleep with a wide variety ideas on what to do with him tommorow while her son lay trapped in between her thick glutes.

Mike could barely move from the intense pressure of the round asscheeks pressing on on him and every time he did try to move he would only be dragged down further.

"This is Bull Shit!  I'm stuck in my own mothers ass while she sleeps, not caring about me at all.  And what makes it worse is everytime i try to escape i get dragged down deeper towards her butthole. and im not going anyhwhere near her shitty asshole."

Mike could do nothing but go to sleep in his moms butt and wait for her to wake up in the morning and hopefully take him out.

A few hours pass by and after futily trying to escape the confines of the giant twin moons squishing him, mike finally tried to go to sleep.

It wasnt easy because Mikes mother couldnt afford an air conditioner and in the hot summer heat of California, Karen would sweat in her sleep and he was now starting to get wet. with each passing second a bead of sweat would drip down her buttcrack and cover the pitiful boy in the mature womans ass sweat.

"Uggh plbt, this is gross.....oh crap i'm slipping down!"

Sure enough the sweat released from her pores had lubricated the shrinkee and he was now sliding down to a much darker and danker place on a womans body. slowly he slid down until he couldnt move any longer and was now face to face with a rubbery hole. Mike had slid so far down that he was now inches away from his captresses sweaty and smelly anus. Mikes eyes adjusted to the dark and he saw the horrible sight in front of him.

"AAAGHHH. No, not that, thats..thats disgusting. thats a womans shithole and it's right in front of me. Whats it...whats it doing? Why is it getting bigger?"

The anus of Karen Scappa had a recent build up of gas from the mexican food she had for lunch. it expanded until it couldnt hold anymore and released a powerful fart that blew his hair back and rendered him deaf for a few minutes. Karen felt the burst of wind slip from her intestines and sensed her offspring only a milimeter away from her filthy hole.  She didnt want to do this so soon but this seemed like the perfect oppurtunity to show him how serious she was. Karen says in a playful voice.

"Hey Mike , what are you doing so close to my asshole? I thought i warned you not to get so close or it might eat you up.

Since your their anyway why dont you pucker up and give mommies pucker a big fat kiss goodnight."

She knew he wouldnt do it yet but still wanted to torment him anyway. She couldnt hear what he responded to since his head was so far up her ass but she assumed it was his usual back talk and constant swearing.

"Okay then, if you dont want to kiss my butthole then i guess mommy's butthole will have to kiss you tonight."

What Mike saw next he would never forget for the rest of his life. the relatively small button started to increase it's size and spreadout. the brownish tint around her bunghole expanded and Mike could see more of the smooth and slimy pink skin of his mothers cornhole.  His arms and legs were bound tight by his side from the pressure of her glutes and he knew there was no way he was going to escape this fate.

Muffled screaming could be heard as karen pressed his face into her asshole and started rubbing him up and down for several minutes. it was easily the worst experience of his life being rubbed up agianst a slimy, shitty hole and he wished he could be back under her feet or in her plumbers crack.  Karen, feeling content with punishing and humiliating her son said.

"Okay Mike im going back to sleep now and im going to keep you on my butthole. Now I dont want you to move a single inch otherwise my booty might get hungry and have a little snack in my sleep.  haha.  Then youll be spending the night in my rectum and who knows if i'll remember you or not."

Karen thinks to herself. " Ha, if he thinks this is bad, wait til his sister and her friends get a hold of him."

Karen laid on her belly and went back to sleep and had peaceful dreams. Mike meanwhile was so terrified of being anal vored by a grown womans anus that he didnt move at all. not a single twitch was made in pure terror even though the anus continued to pulse and coat him in the slimy excess of Karen's large intestine.

Chapter End Notes:
things get worse when mikes sister gets involved.  and shes Very happy to see him.....shrunk that is.