- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Karen brings home her delinquent child and gives him only a small taste of whats to come.

 

Mike was still shocked that his own mother agreed to be his new owner, that he barely even noticed that she walked out of the courtroom with his cage in hand and had already arrived at her car.

She threw her sons cage on the passenger seat and it toppled over sideways sending Mike crashing into the hard metal bars. Karen sat in the drivers seat and proceeded to drive to her house.

"Ow mom! Why did you have to throw me on the seat like that?  Look, if you're still mad about how I took your grocery money the other day I'm sorry, but I needed the money to run from the cops. Not that it did me any good but uh... i'll pay you back somehow....as soon as you find a way to grow me back to normal without that cunt of a judge finding out about it."

"Thats okay son. I forgive you for that incident."

Upon hearing his mother accept his false apology, mikes fears that she would actually keep him as her property were whisked away and replaced with the pompous attitude that he beat the justice system and he believed that his mom was only pretending to say that to the judge. 

How wrong he was.

"Good now we can forget about every bad thing I've ever done to you in the past and focus on a plan to grow me back to normal so I can go back to my normal life. What kind of plan were you thinking of?"

Karen didnt say anything, but merely smiled down on her shrunken son, like she was in on a joke and he just didnt get it.

"Well. Are you going to answer me or what? do you have any amount of brains in that dumb blonde head of yours or do I have to do all of the thinking as usual?"

Karen again, said nothing but her lips formed that sly smile again and she turned up the radio to drown out her delinquent sons whining.

"Mom. Mommm MOMMMMMM. are you listening to me? Say something! When I get big again I'm going to rip that stereo out of your car and pawn it for a carton of cigarettes."

Karen ignored her child and said nothing the whole ride home while enjoying the cool summer breeze blow through her hair as she drove home listening to her favorite mixtape.

When she arrived home she picked up her sons cage and walked into her house. On the way inside, several of the neighbors peeked though their curtained windows and from their driveways and saw you in a cage being held by your mother like some kind of pet.

"Aw ma, did you have to display me to the whole neighborhood? You couldve at least put a tarp or a tissue on top of the cage. Now everyone knows ive been shrunk. I hope they didnt recognize me. It's humiliating enough you can hold me in your hand, but now at least one of the neighbors might've realized its me in this cage."

Karen dropped her keys on the living room table and put her sons cage next to it. then she walked away without another word while her diminutive son screamed after her telling her to let him out his cell.

She went about her daily household activity's and when she was washing the dishes occasionally she would glance back at her helpless child and smile deviously at him. 

Hours later after an intense boredom of being stuck in a cage Mike heard two large Crashing sounds and saw the soles of his mothers black sneakers in front of him. Mike's mom had sat down on the couch and stretched out her legs in front of her sons copper cage so he couldnt see her at all. her feet stretched so high he could barely see the top of her forehead over the tip of her shoe. He yelled in anguish at his mother to let him out already but she continued to watch her evening DVD on TV movie on FX.

"Cmon Ma, the jokes over. I know youre mad at me for stealing your money all those times but im getting tired and hungry sitting in this hard metal floor with nothing to do."

His mother finally spoke to him and said "So you want something to do?"

"YES finally, can you let me out of here already?"

"Okay son. Sure"

And just like that she took out a small silver key and unlocked the cage. He jumped out onto the hard wooden table and walked around her enormous footwear until he could see her smiling face.  Mike was Finally Free....or so he Thought

"That was'nt funny at all, you shouldnt have done that im pretty pissed, but i'll forgive you for now. But i am glad you finally came to your stupid senses and let me out of that stupid bird cage.

"Of course Honey. You didnt really think I would make you Live in that cold metal cage, did you?  Now...you were saying you wanted something to do?"

"Yeah, I'm going to go to my room now. dont bother me except to bring me food and change the channel for me.  How do i get off this table?  I cant climb down."

"Well I can help you with that. But first i need you to do something for me."

"What do you mean you need my help with something i'm fucking less than two inches tall. How the fuck am i supposed to help you with anything, stupid."

The whole time Karens smile never faded once from her face because she knew what was going to happen from now on and Mike didnt.  She enjoyed the power she had over him and was enjoying toying with him while he knew nothing of what was to come.

"Ohhh I think you're the perfect size for what I need right now."

Mike says sarcastically "What you need me to pick broccoli out of your teeth?"

"Thats a good idea Mike, but i was thinking more along the lines that you give me a massage."

"Im not giving you a massage. your too big for me to do that.  Where would you want one anyway?"

Mike's mother brought her hands down to her sneakers, untied the laces, pulled off her shoes and then peeled off her sweaty black socks. When Mike saw the two collossal soles of his mothers bare feet and wiggling toes rise above; he knew exactly which body part she was talking about.

"You gotta be kidding me, i'm not going to do that besides, ughhhh, your feet Stink."

The odor emanating from the single mothers feet reached her small son and Mike gagged at the overwhelming stench that her socks and sneakers had been doing an amazing job of containing within.

"My feet are so tired and sore from accepting your ownership today at the courtroom. The least you can do is massage your mommies feet for her."

"NO! youre fucking crazy im not going anywhere near your rancid feet."

Mike began to runaway from his mothers stinky feet but it was no use trying to avoid a foot thats many times your size. Karen simply lowered her foot down and before she knew it, her son was caught underneath the ball of her foot.

"So are you going to massage my feet or am i going to have to keep stepping on you."

Mike didnt say anything but continued to try to struggle out from his mothers large, mature foot while lying on his stomach.

"Okay, its your decision. its fine with me i dont mind having you under my foot for a while."

Karen went back to watching the special features of her movie while Mike continued to fail to break free and wriggle out, before passing out from a mixture of the sweaty smell and the crushing weight of his mother bearing down on him.

Chapter End Notes:
She's not done yet. More Tortures to come. and more girls are on the way