- Text Size +

Chapter two

 

Stanley Charm was surprised to see me arrive with friends. He was dismayed at the species of some of them.

“There’s no way I’m letting a Garhu or a demon stay here.” He cried.

“Does everyone hate Garhu?” Tanya complained.

“Look Lady, I lost my entire staff to the Garhu once. I refuse to let that happened again.”

“I’m not a killer. I have nothing to do with those Garhu.”

“Stanley baby, we have no where else to go.” Samantha pleaded with him. “Can’t we stay here until we can make other arrangements?”

“Please Mr. Charm?” I added

“If space is a problem, I’m a sizechanger. “ Phyllis pointed out. “Surely this place can use a sizechanger.”

“I already got a sizechanger on staff.” Stanley then sighed.

“I guess you can stay here for a LITTLE while. But I’ll be keeping an eye on you. ”

“Where are we going to sleep?” Mark asked.

“Demons sleep? I’ll arrange for a room to be created for you and your friends.”

“One room for several people to sleep in?” Tanya asked.

“Hey no problem, I can shrink us so we can all fit.” Phyllis suggested.

“I was afraid she would say that.” Mark uttered in despair.

 

So it came to pass that all of us where in a room meant to hold one. Our course it meant shrinking everyone until they were no bigger than my four inch height. With their size changing powers Samantha and Phyllis didn’t mind. But Tanya and Mark hated it.

“Tomorrow we start looking for another place to live.” Mark vowed.

“Also we should figure out what we are going to do about Buffy we can’t leave her in the hands of the evil GTS-goddess club.” Samantha muttered.

“She’s a thousand foot GTS-goddess. She should be able to hold her own for a day or to.” I muttered in reply.

“You really think so Natalie?”

“We need a plan, need more information on the situation.” I replied. Deep down I was concerned for Buffy, but it was late so I decided to sleep on it.  Besides at four inches tall I wasn’t sure what I could to help her.  Thanks to the book I absorbed (back in Chapter one of this story), I knew who the evil GTS-goddess club were. I also knew they were formable enemies.

I awoke to the sound of screaming. It was Tanya and she was human again. Well human appearance anyway.

“Is the transition from Gargoyle to human always going to be this painful?” Tanya asked.

“Yes.” I replied.

“How do you know?”

“Mr. G told me all I need to know about the Wishbone multiverse.” I replied.

Phyllis enlarged the others to their normal sizes and we gathered around a table eating breakfast and discussing what to do next. For the record as a mini goddess I don’t need to eat or drink, but I just had to have a tea.

“We need to rescue Buffy.” Samantha was ranting.

“Screw her. Finding another place to stay should be our task.” Mark suggested.

“How are we going to defeat a bunch of evil GTS-goddesses?” Tanya asked.

“I’m been doing some research in this Wishbone encyclopaedia. GTS-goddess are immune to size changing magic and tech. How are we going to move a 1,000 foot GTS-goddess?” Phyllis asked.

“Good point, even if we get her away from the evil club. Where will she go? She’s way too big for the Wishbone restaurant.” Tanya commented.

“I’m small enough that they will problely not notice me. I should go to her to see what the situation is.”

 

The others looked at me as if I were mad.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea Natalie?” Samantha asked me.

“I may be only four inches tall, but I am a goddess.” I pointed out.

 

 “Hi guys what’s up?”

Stunned we turned around, and gasped at the sight. Barney had entered the room and he was a man again.

“Barney, you’re a human again.” Samantha cried.

“I heard you were transformed into a GTS-Goddess.” I added.

“Nathalie is that you? I heard you were a mini goddess but to see you so small.”

“Never mind me what happened to you?” I asked him.

“Well I was transformed into a 1,000 foot blond GTS-goddess. This may be hard to believe but I’m still her and yet at the same time I’m a six foot man. Somehow my soul is in two bodies at the same time.”

“But what about the evil GTS-Goddess club?” Samantha asked.

Barney looked like he was listening to something else.

“Sorry, I’m engaged with a conversation with Mr. G at the same time. The evil GTS-goddesses tried and failed to make me one of them.” Then he turned to me.

“They wanted me to fight you. “

My mouth fell open in shock. I was no bigger than a mouse, why would goddesses the size of skyscrapers and even larger even notice me let along hate me?

“What. Why?” I asked him.

“I’m not sure. Rose admitted that being a goddess you couldn’t die. Yet she wanted me to fight you. Guess GTS-goddesses don’t like mini goddesses.”

“I should give them a piece of my mind.”

“Don’t think that’s a good idea.” Barney warned.

“Barney right Natalie. How can you hurt someone thousands of feet tall?” Samantha asked.

 

Samantha did have a point. I didn’t know how to hurt a GTS-Goddess. Still I wanted to make my voice heard.

“I’m going and I’m going to make Buffy my first stop. I want to see her for myself.” I then teleported out before they could stop me.

“I found myself in the ruins of something. I later found out it was a city. But at the time I was distracted by the sight of Buffy herself. I knew she was 1,000 feet tall, what I didn’t realize was that she would look 16,000 feet tall to my four inch height.

“Buffy is that you?” I asked the mountain size blond, hoping that she could hear me.

“Natalie?” The blond replied.

 She must have good ears to hear my tiny voice.

“I was just talking to Barney, man you’re so big.”

“As big as this is there are other GTS-goddesses even bigger. I know what you told my male body. Fighting the evil GTS-goddesses is not a good idea. ”

“But they had no right to tell you to fight me. I want to tell them off.” 

While I was still talking, I sensed Andrea arrival.“Whatever happens I won’t fight you. I value your friendship.” Buffy told me. 

“Do you really mean that?” Andrea asked Buffy. 

“Who’s your friend?”

“Buffy, I want you to meet Andrea. She welcomed me to the mini goddess race.”

“Hello Andrea. And yes I do mean it. I have no desire to fight mini goddesses.”

“Too bad the other GTS-goddesses don’t feel the same way. No offense Buffy, but Natalie and I got to split.”

“I see you later Buffy.” I called out before Andrea teleported me away.

 “What’s the big deal?” I asked Andrea when we arrived at what appeared to be a conference room. But a room geared for SW. The table and chairs were made for SW of various sizes.

“We are at war Natalie. GTS-Goddess and the giantesses of GTS-space are the enemy.”

I started to object then the knowledge from the book kicked into my brain. The great GTS/SW war had been going on since 2001.

“Surely you don’t think I can win the war for you?”

“We think you can help. Besides this meeting is a great opportunity for you to meet some of your fellow mini goddesses.” Andrea replied.

Then I noticed the chairs around the table we filled with mini goddesses.

“Not every mini goddess could make it to the meeting, but I’ll introduce you the ones that are here.”

She pointed to a tall nine inch blond.

“This is Tina. She’s the only time traveler among us.”

“Can you arrange it that I didn’t go to the role playing game?” I asked her.

“Sorry Natalie, but I can’t do that.’ She replied.

Andrea then pointed to the smallest mini I have ever seen. She was only an inch tall.

“This is Jennifer. Her main job is to take care of people shrunken to less than an inch tall.”

“There are people that small?” I asked her.

“Oh yes. You would be surprised how many micro’s there are out there.” She replied.

Next she pointed to an eight inch tall brunette.

“This is Kayla.”

“Hello I’ve heard your staying at the Wishbone restaurant.”

“That’s right.”

“I’m a friend of Stanley Charm. He’s a good man.”

 Andrea then point to a blond and a brunette, both were four and half inches tall.

“Meet Faith and Barbara, the mice goddesses.”

“Mice goddesses? What kind of name is that?” I asked.

“We were part of a group called Mice girls. After we became mini goddesses we decided to call ourselves mice goddesses.” Barbara (she the brunette) explained.

Next to be introduced was a six inch brunette.

“This is Sara Cole. You can say she was tricked into becoming a mini goddess.”

“You can say that again. Being small wasn’t on the application form.”

“Application form? There’s a mini goddess application form?”

“It’s a long story. Let’s move on.”

Next up was a six inch goddess with brown hair.

“This is Nancy of Friendly Cove. She runs several shelters from shrunken women.”

Last but not least was a five and a half inch talk blond woman.“

This is Paula. She’s been a mini goddess almost as long as I have.”

“Sadly we have been at war for the whole length of time I’m been a mini goddess.” Paula added.

“My fellow mini goddesses this is Natalie Small. A newly created mini goddess. Besides from the standard mini goddess powers she has the power of flight.”

“What she going to do? Dive bomb the GTS-goddesses?” Paula asked. This brought laughter from the other mini goddess.

“Other than Rose Crusher and the evil GTS-goddess club I have no quarrel with the GTS-goddess race.”

“Why do you hate those goddesses in particular?” Nancy asked.

“Rose tried to get my friend Buffy to fight me. The evil GTS-goddess club tried to make her evil.”

“Buffy is a newly created GTS-goddess. One who is not hostile to mini goddesses.” Andrea explained.

“That reminds me of Rachel Foster. She was recruited to fight but in the end refused to play along.” Sara commented.

“The bottom line is other than giving Rose and the evil GTS-goddess club a piece of my mind. I’m not interested in your war.”

“You can’t pick and choice your battles.” Andrea scolded me.

“Watch me.” I replied before teleporting out of there.

 Paying Rose Crusher a visit was my next move, so I teleported to her location. I was hoping to fly up and surprise her, but she sensed me as soon as I arrived.

“WHAT MINI GODDESS DARES TO DISTURB ME?” She shouted.

“I Natalie Small dare to disturb the mighty Rose.” I replied. I then flew up to the level of her face, to look her right in the eye. And those blue eyes of hers are as cold as ice.

“You’re an annoying pest.” Rose muttered as she smacked me with her hand. Man she can move fast when she wants to. I almost went crashing to the ground. I then flew into Rose’s head at top speed. It was like flying into a mountain. Not only did I fail to penetrate her thick skull. I dropped to the ground stunned.

“Foolish mini goddess, did you really think that you could harm me?” Rose asked. Her evil smile was looking down on me.

“Why did you try to turn Buffy against me?” I asked her.She shrugged.

“GTS-goddesses and mini goddesses are natural enemies.” She said as she tried to step on me. Fortunately I managed to teleport out of the way. To annoy her I teleported to her right shoulder.

“Mini goddesses and SW have the right to exist.”

“Right to exist? Back when I was a young GTS-goddess, there was no SW. There were only normal sized people and giantesses.  It’s only very recently that mini goddesses have come into existence.”

The book I had absorbed disagreed. SW have always been around. She just didn’t notice them until relativity recently. But I didn’t want to argue the point.

“Look I just want you and the evil GTS-goddess club to stay away from Buffy.” 

Rose’s laughter was deafening.

“Do you really think you can enforce your will on the evil GTS-goddesses?” she asked me.

“Well.” I replied. The truth was I didn’t know how to enforce my will on a GTS-goddess.”

“I have no time to deal with idiots like you.” Rose then disappeared from sight. I suddenly found myself in mid air. Fortunately my flying power prevented a hard landing.Having enough encounters with GTS-goddesses for one day, I teleported back to the Wishbone restaurant to be with my friends.

The end for now