- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Author note: This is a SW story. But it does contain some GTS. It also overlaps with the “Buffy” story.

PS: the story is set in April of the year 2008.

 Natalie 

Prologue

 

It all started with a stupid role playing game.

Guess I should introduce myself. My name is Natalie Small. Me and my friends we fans of a show called “I married a sizechanger” a popular fantasy show on my world. But we didn’t realize then that the Wishbone multiuniverse is very real. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

It was a Saturday night when we gathered at William’s place. William suggested we try something different. A role playing game based on the Wishbone multiverse. We gathered around the table. William dealt out the cards. Each card had a different picture and a description of the species on the back.

“Cool. I’m  a sizechanger.” My friend Phyllis cried out.

“A demon! I don’t want to be the bad guy.” Mark complained.

“A Grahu! Guess I’m to be the bad girl.” Tanya muttered.

“Cool. I’m a super witch.” Samantha cried in delight. 

“A GTS-Goddess! Can I change cards?” Barney asked William.

“No. Your card is your fate.” He replied.

I found that reply, a bit strange, but I figured what harm can a card do? Then it came to be my turn. I picked a card.

“Mini goddess. I guess you figure that I’m not small enough.”

This brought a few laughs. For back then I was 5’4”. I considered it petite, but compared to my current four inch height.

Getting a  little ahead of myself. After we had received all of our cards, Samantha asked, what do we do now? And William replied.

“Say. I accept this role.”

I said the words and the next thing I knew I was elsewhere.

End prologue

Chapter one

I didn’t know where I was at first. All that I knew was that I was flat on my back and everything seamed huge. There was no sign of my friends either.  I seamed to be on the floor of a restaurant.  But a restaurant built for giants.  Everything was 16 times bigger than it should be. While I was trying to get my bearings, a man kicked me. Considering the size difference I’m surprised I didn’t go flying. He looked down to see what his foot had run into.  He was kind of cute, but I didn’t like the look in his eyes.

“You kicked me. Almost sent me flying across the room.” I growled at him.

“A four inch tall woman, shouldn’t be on the floor.” He replied.

I didn’t want to admit it but he was right. I had shrunk to 1/16th of my original height. I wanted to look him in the eye. Want I really wanted to do was grow to his size. Instead I found myself flying off the floor.

“What the! SW can’t fly.” He muttered.

Flying I was, I flew up to the level of his face, and just hovered there a few inches from his nose.

“You know it’s rude to step on people.” I told him.

“Bah! Tiny people don’t deserve respect.”

“What’s going on here?”

I turned to see who had spoken. To my amazement it was Stanley Charm, the manager of the wishbone restaurant. I must say he looks cute in person.

“This wingless fairy is harassing me.”

“He kicked me.” I shot back.

“Actually she’s a mini goddess not a fairy.” A new voice said.

I looked around and saw a six inch tall brunette standing on a table.

“What are you doing here Andrea?” Stanley asked the brunette.

“I’m here to welcome Natalie to the mini goddess race.” Andrea replied.

“This place is going to the SW. I’m out of here.” The man who had stepped on me then stormed out of the Wishbone restaurant.

I then flew down to the table were Andrea was standing. To my embarrassment I only came up to her breasts. (I was only two thirds of her height)

“Can you tell me what’s going on?” I asked her.

“You have been chosen to become a mini goddess.” Andrea replied. “Beside from the standard mini goddess powers you have the power of flight.”

“Wait a moment. I agreed to play a stupid role playing game. Not get transformed.”

“I’m sorry Natalie. But you’re going to be a mini goddess forever.”

I couldn’t believe my ears. I couldn’t be stuck like this forever. This had to be a dream or nightmare. With that semi comfortable thought. I asked Andrea what the standard mini goddess powers were.

“Like all goddess we are immoral and indestructible. We don’t age. Don’t need to eat or drink or breathe. Or use the bathroom. Also we mini goddesses can teleport and can create objects out of thin air.”

“I need a tea.” I moaned. To my surprise a cup of tea appeared in my hand. It turned out to be my favourite brand.

“I’ll be out back if you need me.” Stanley told us.

“Wait a moment. I want ask you something.”

“Yes?”

“What’s it like running the Wishbone restaurant? I mean the show gave the impression that this restaurant is one of the most powerful sources of magic in the Wishbone multiverse.”

Stanley paused for a few seconds before answering.

“There no simple answer to that question. There are times it’s a great job. Other times if give me nothing but woe. I should give you my memoirs sometime.”

“I’m confused. What show are you referring to?” Andrea asked me.

“I married a sizechanger of course.”

“That’s the one staring the Law sisters and their husbands isn’t it?” Stanley asked me.

“Yes. I watch it from time to time. I even had a cameo in one episode. ”

“That’s right. Deborah and Rebecca went to you when the demons kidnapped Stephen.”

“I wish I could have been of more help to her. But the demons got here first. At least Deborah got Stephen back in the end. Is there anything else before I go?”

“Do you know how I can get home? I don’t want to be a mini goddess.”

“It is the will of Mr. G that you are a mini goddess.” Andrea replied.

“Then I demand to speak to Mr. G.”

Suddenly I was no longer at the restaurant. Instead I was in a white featureless plain.

“YOU WISH TO SPEAK TO ME.”  Voice boomed out. I turned around and he was standing behind me. The writer God known as Mr. G

“What gave you the right to do this to me?” I asked him.

“I am your creator. I can do what I will with you. I have a gift for you.”

A book appeared in my hands. I read the title

“Everything you need to know about the Wishbone multiunverse but were afraid to ask.”

“Like I have the time to read a book.” I grumbled.

“You have all of eternity. But maybe this is easier.”

The book then melted into my hands. Somehow all the knowledge in the book got transferred into my brain.

“I can use that trick, in my university courses.”

“I’m sorry Natalie, but you can’t return to your home world.  The law of physics there don’t allow SW to survive.”

“That’s not fair.”

“Who said life is fair. If it makes you feel any better your friends also got transformed as well, into the same race as their card.”

“What about William? I don’t recall him picking a card.”

“He’s actually a Watan. The same race of beings that Stanley Charm belongs to. He was only pretending to be human.”

“Wish I picked the sizechanger card.”

“It could be worst. Barney is now a 1000 foot blond GTS-Goddess named Buffy.”

“So what do I do now?”

“That is up to you. There are numerous options open to you.”

“Like what?”  I asked him. But he was gone. Then I found myself back at the Wishbone restaurant.

 

Stanley was there waiting for me.

“Andrea told me that she had some tasks to do, but you’re welcome to stay at her place for a while. “

“Can I stay here for a while?” The instant I said those words I regretted them. Somehow I had managed to get a crush on a man many times my size.

“I guess so. I must say I’m surprised, I thought you would want to stay with your own kind.”

Before I could answer, I could hear somebody calling me, but from a very great distance.

“I got to go Stanley. Somebody is calling me. “ I then teleported to who or what was calling me.

 

I arrived in what seamed to be a field. There was a blond woman standing there. I recognized her as Samantha. She seamed surprised to see that I was only four inches tall now.

“Natalie is that you?” She asked me.

“Yes. I’m a mini goddess now. I take it your now a super witch.”

“Yes. I was testing out a spell. Have you encountered any of the others?”

“Not yet. But Mr. G told me they were transformed as well into the species their cards were.”

“Does that mean Barney?”

“He’s now a 1,000 foot GTS-Goddess named Buffy.”

“That I got to see. Want to come along?”

“Nah! But I’ll keep in touch. Wonder if cell phones work in the wishbone multiverse?”

“Aren’t you too small to use a cell phone?”

A wished for a cell phone and one appeared in my hand.

“That’s neat. What other tricks can you do?”

“Besides from teleporting I can fly.” I then flew up to the level of her face. Then I flew a circle around her head.

“That’s cute. Well I’m going to check on Buffy. We’ll talk later.” Samantha then disappeared from sight. I wasn’t the only one who could teleport. Then again teleportation is normal among super witches. One of the insights I got from the guide book I absorbed.

I almost teleported back to the Wishbone restaurant, then it hit me. I was a big fan of “I married a sizechanger.” Why not visit Deborah Law and her husband Stephen Miller? (I’m not such a great fan of Mistar and her hubby)  Then I teleported to their house. It turned out I wasn’t the first one there.

I arrived at what I assumed was their kitchen. To my surprise I saw a two inch tall female gargoyle running across the floor. She ran underneath the table. Then she spotted me and her eyes widen in surprise.

“Did Deborah shrink you as well Natalie?”

Before I could reply, I head Mark say.”

“If you just restore Tanya, we’ll be on our way.”

“Die demon.” Deborah replied.

“You’re Tanya?” I asked the gargoyle. She nodded. Then I remembered that Garhu are gargoyles at night, human by day. (It was night time at Stephen’s house)

Then a figure simmered into the kitchen. It was Mark. He was surprised to see me.

“Did Deborah shrink you as well?” He asked me.

“Actually I’m a mini goddess now.” I explained.

 

Stephen Miller then picked that moment to come into the kitchen.

“Honey, there in the kitchen.” He cried out in alarm. I decided it was time to intervene. So I jumped up and flew to the level of his face. I could hear gasps of surprise from the others in the room.

“Now look Stephen Miller. My friends and I don’t mean you any harm. We are fans of your show.” I told him.

“What show? And who are you?” He asked me.

Before I could reply, two people came into the room, one was Deborah Law. The other was Samantha who teleported in.  She looked terrified.

 

 “You were right Natalie about Barney. Unfortunately a bunch of evil GTS-goddess got their hands on him and what’s going on around here?”

“That’s what I like to know?” Deborah asked.

“Deborah shrunk me.” Tanya complained.

“You’re a Garhu, an enemy of everything mortal.” Deborah explained.

Samantha then casted a spell and Tanya grew back to her normal size.

 

“I ask again, who are you?” Stephen asked.  I decided to speak for the group.

“My name is Natalie Small. I’m a mini goddess.” I then pointed to Tanya. “That’s Tanya, as you can tell she’s a Garhu.” Then the others decided to speak for themselves.

“My name is Mark. I assure you I don’t want to be a demon.”

“Call me Samantha. I’m a super witch.”

“I’m confused. You’re saying you were transformed into a demon against your will?”Deborah asked Mark.

“We all were. We were invited to a role playing game. And somehow we got transformed. Say what happened to Barney and Phyllis?”

“Barney is now a 1,000 foot GTS-Goddess named Buffy. She was surrounded by members of the evil GTS-Goddess club when I left her.’ Samantha explained.

“Phyllis must have been transformed into a sizechanger because she had the sizechanger card. But I don’t know where she is now?”I explained.

“Let’s see if I can bring her here.” Samantha suggested.

“No wait.” I cried but she was already casting the spell. A foot tall Phyllis then appeared.

“What the! How did I get here?” She asked.

“I brought you here. Say how come you’re so small.” Samantha asked the redhead.

“Well I ended up on Mistar and Mike’s Private Island. An argument with Mistar turned into a size duel and well as you can see I lost.” Phyllis explained. “Now if you excuse me.” Phyllis then began to rapidly grow reaching her normal 5’8” height in seconds.

“It must be nice to change size at will.” I muttered.

“You’re stuck at the size Natalie?”

“I’m a mini goddess now.” I explained.

Then Phyllis noticed Deborah and Stephen. Then she recognized where she was.

“Holly (censored) we’re in Deborah’s house.” She cried.

“Don’t forget about me and nobody answered my question. What show did you see me and my wife on?”

We all looked at each other. Then Samantha made a DVD box set appear out of thin air. She then handed the box to Stephen.

“I married a sizechanger. Season one.” Stephen quoted the box cover.

“It’s a popular show where we come from.” Phyllis explained.

“The Law sisters and their husbands are the stars of the show?” I explained.

“Currently in its fifth season.” Samantha added.

“What do you know about us?” Stephen asked us.

“Quite a bit. “ I told them. “The series started with your marriage to Deborah and covered all major events since then.  Things like you getting fired from World’s best food. Mistar efforts to find true love. Her marriage to Mike. Deborah working at cross time gifts. Your encounters with future relatives and you telling the truth about Deborah to your father. You getting kidnapped by demons.”

“Hold it. What’s this about telling the truth about me to your father?” Deborah asked her husband.

“Opps. I forgot you didn’t know about that.”

“Thanks a lot for getting me in trouble.” Stephen muttered.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to get you in trouble.”

“I’ll deal with you later Stephen. As for the rest of you, I want you out of my house now.” To make her point, Deborah grew until her hair was touching the ceiling.

“We are we going to go?” Mark asked.

“I’m staying at the Wishbone restaurant. Let’s go there until we can work something out.” I suggested.

“Good idea.” Samantha then casted a spell and we all arrived at wishbone.

To be continued