- Text Size +
Laura part two.

Contracts.


Laura sat at her desk pen in hand this was a woman’s world they were the dominant species on planet earth; men were used in many ways the females altered the laws to benefit themselves. Their sperm the only thing needed to maintain the reusable resource that they had become, each life ending in a different manner none pleasant the outcomes the same, a dirty stain in a woman’s knickers or a bloody mark on a tiled floor. Each abused by their tormentors whilst oxygen filled their lungs and a beating heart kept death at bay.

Reasons

She was intelligent her written word flawless no lawyer or barrister had ever been able to undermine her ruthless approach to her business matters. The rule of law her play ground a place to seal deals and change lives forever.
She re-read the contracts making sure that everything was corrected. Ann her secretary provided her with freshly made coffee and biscuits whilst she pondered over the new wording of the male staff’s revised contractual duties. The female staff’s opinions always taken into account their views and ideas from the brainstorming sessions put to good use to ensure that all the females would benefit from the changes to the working conditions of the unfortunate men in the company.

Laura had her eye on Mr Thorn she was aware that he had three male children to donate, a delicacy to be enjoyed.

He had always managed to evade her. He seemed to have a knack for avoiding her lunch times, always fading into the back ground his fate under his control. This new wording soon to change all that Laura ensuring that she would now control all of the outcomes a change in direction that poor Mr Thorn was not going to enjoy.

Life is a gift bestowed upon us all happy moments and precious memories to be remembered, lost souls left to wander misery and anguish the only comforter. Some are meant to be great others the fodder of life’s cruel twists and turns, soon to end up in the belly of another. The laws of nature still in command only one strong enough to go forward and enjoy what’s on offer a life to feed another’s survival.

Laura was unique most of the companies in the area employed a predominantly female staff the males only there for consumption and any menial tasks required such as keeping the female’s toilets at a high standard. A cruel act considering that at some point they would be expelled into the porcelain bowls after digestion had been completed.

Laura preferred to have more males on her staff; she was one of five other females working in the building. Her one hundred strong team of male staff doing the day to day running mostly clerical work they were not allowed by law to have too much control.

She liked the power she had over these unfortunate souls, she enjoyed making them choose who would be next to pass between her full lips to be expelled the other end as one of her stools. Each male was replaced by another, selected from the many educational facilities that specialised in the training of the more intelligent ones in readiness to begin their short lives in one of the female dominated environments.

She enjoyed walking amongst them in the morning eyeing them hungrily the fear in their eyes at what was to befall the unfortunate man who would be sent upstairs at lunchtime never to be seen in his present form again.
She was sexy her voluptuous curves a sight to behold, her long hair and sexy lips begging for a passionate kiss from a lucky male before the final act.

John was a clever man he always tried to send up one of the new employees for her to have for lunch, this had been fine whilst it remained a secret. Unfortunately for John one of the personnel manageresses had stumbled upon it when she checked on John’s length of service record with the company. She could see from his time keeping records that he had been with them for almost four years, she was curious as to how he had survived for so long. Age makes the meat go tough the meal not so nourishing for them, she begun checking all the others, it was soon apparent that they were being offered some protection from Johns little plan. She held a meeting with Laura to disclose her findings, she was angry at what had been revealed.

She called her female staff to attend a meeting to discuss a way forward. She instructed them to check every male employer’s records with local government records to find out if the information supplied was correct.
Their findings were very interesting it seemed that quite a few of them were forty some even older John Thorpe being one of them. She decided at this point to rewrite all of their contractual duties with a few necessary changes added as a punishment for their deceit.

It only took her a week to rewrite them and once signed by the necessary authorities they were issued to them all, a time scale was given for their return. Penalties added in for failure to agree, she was sure that most would sign. Her manageress’s hoping that at least five would refuse Laura having promised them a treat for all their hard work. She also added an extra few lines giving them better access to the more troublesome men in their sections.

This excited the five girls, they were all in their twenties attractive with curvy bums and pretty faces, they would spend a lot more time talking to the men their short skirts and seamed stockings allowing them a glimpse of their sexy under garments.
The men were aware of their new role and the power they now had over them all.

The men read the new wording contained within their contracts, they were angry and afraid for loved ones. The deadline was fast approaching they struggled to find fault with what had been added their fates now in the hands of the few.

The deadline came quickly decisions needed to be made pens put to paper the fates of loved ones in the hands of one. Laura waited for the contracts to be returned she studied each one the ink not yet dry her thoughts moving forward sweet meat soon to be tasted the lives of the innocent payment for their treachery.
She watched as the men arrived they smiled at her wishing her a good morning all the contracts bar three returned. She greeted the new arrivals, replacements for the three unfortunate men, a gift to her female staff they were happy the meals enjoyed a night to remember, wine and song finishing the girls night out only the waste now to be expelled when nature decided the time.

John came in and sat at his desk Laura walked over to him her one piece purple dress ending just above her knee, the frilled edging wrapped around her neck, her full breasts pressing against the material her nipples visible to him. He stared at her, she was an attractive woman. She turned to talk to her secretary her seamed stockings drawing a line down to her black stiletto shoes. The outline of her knickers clinging to her curvy cheeks, Laura aware of the attention she was now getting from the treacherous man sat at his desk. She leaned forward allowing her dress to ride up her thighs the pink cotton of her knickers just visible to him.

Satisfied she turned the connection now made she stood before him her secretary closed his office door as she left a satisfied grin on her pretty face. She never had liked John.
Laura smiled at him.

“I see from my records that you have three sons John”

She paused allowing him to answer the fear already written on face.

“Today is Friday enjoy your weekend with them take them somewhere nice, on Monday bring them into work I fancy something soft and tender for breakfast.”

He protested to her but she just smiled at him.


“I expect my staff to be honest John you have been lying to me therefore I intend having you for my lunch on Tuesday it will be nice having a family meal, I used to have them from Mc Donald’s when I was a little girl.”

She laughed John sat there motionless… powerless he would have to do what she had requested she was inside his head leading him down her chosen route. Opening doorways his soul lost his pain soon to be shared amongst his sons.

She lifted her dress up over thighs her pink cotton knickers hugged her curves the lacy seam disappearing between her legs, her pubic hairs visible through the material. She gestured to him to come closer, she pushed herself against his face the smell of her sex filled his nostrils.

“Soon John my underwear will smell of urine, the urine left from my meals… your sons John and then you mmm I am looking forward to my breakfast.”

She smiled at him the soft material pressed against his face.

“Pull my knickers to one side please John I need to be cleaned and seeing as you are there you can use your tongue to lick any excess urine away. I have only just had a pee so I’m sure am quite wet below.”

He did as he was instructed her smells now allowed freedom the smell of her pee filled his nostrils, a plug of mucus at the base of her slit. He stuck his tongue out reluctantly Laura moved forward his head now in between her thighs his mouth at the base of her slit.

“Oh come along John get that lovely tongue of yours to work, I hate feeling dirty most men would love to lick me down there.”

He reluctantly started to lick her smelly labia his tongue clearing away her discharges along with her urine the strong taste made him wretch. The fear rising up inside at what she had disclosed to him his sons soon to be liquefied most of their bodies expelled between the lips of her vagina, the solids soon to follow.

Laura moaned enjoying her clean Johns tongue finding her erect clitoris her sex reacting to the attention it was now getting from her future meal, she run her fingers through his hair enjoying the power she had over him. She held his face against her sex her orgasm rippled through her body her warm fluid spurted into his open mouth. John swallowed her gift eagerly the taste of a woman a new experience to him the males not allowed to have sex, it was woman’s prerogative they controlled it.

Pleasures

Some men were fortunate if they were handsome and healthy they would be used for sex, a gigolo used by the females for sexual pleasures, even these fortunate males would at some time end up in a woman’s belly . Some were enlisted at parties the females taking it in turns to have sex with the individual the male also there to feed them after they had used him to satisfy themselves. He would be eaten full size by them all whilst still alive, adding to their night of pleasures just as the three who had refused to sign the new contracts to protect their siblings. Futile acts the young males eaten first whilst the three fathers looked on at the horror in plain sight, more entertainment for the lucky females.

Their fate soon to end up in the bellies of their tormentors just like their sons before them a meal to torment before death released them from their pain, their lives sacrificed for the pleasures of others.

Laura pushed him away the sensations now to much her clitoris sending her in to uncontrollable spasms, every touch of his wet tongue bringing pleasure accompanied by uncontrolled delight, her body unable to control it.
She was wet her sex needed to be cleaned her smells filled the still air she pulled her panties back over her hairy mound putting her dress back in order before turning to leave.

“m mm I enjoyed that John you have a way with your tongue pity I did not discover it earlier I would have put it to good use. I shall see you on Monday I eat my breakfast around 9.00 don’t be late.”

With that she turned away and left him where he sat John cried his deceit now sentencing his three boys to an early grave inside Laura’s body, he was distraught his fear rising up to taunt him.

Monday morning

Laura arrived early she was wore a white full length dress the sun was out a warm breeze airing the earth ready for a new day, she was cheerful her excitement evident to them all. John arrived shortly after his three sons in tow the pain written over his face his sons unaware of the horror awaiting them upstairs.

He made his way up to her office the tears rolling down his face she greeted him with a smile her dress clung to her body, her nipples visible through the material she turned around her curvy bum now on show her knickers drawing two lines across her bum, she reached over her desk allowing her dress to creep up her sexy thighs revealing the white cotton under wear hiding her dignity from view. She could feel them all watching her intently time was taken in her menial task she was enjoying herself aware that John was staring at her, he knew what she was doing and she loved it.

She turned to and smiled.

“Hello my you are gorgeous little things oooh I am going to enjoy my breakfast so young and tender the meat will taste delicious I’m sure, come along little ones sit over by here. I will not be long I am very hungry now having skipped my normal breakfast time. I am looking forward to it now that I have seen what I’m going to be eating mmm yummy yummy. Say good bye John they will be going home with me tonight…well what’s left will hehe.”

He hugged them all her secretary waiting to escort him out a big grin on her face, she was enjoying seeing the pain in his eyes it turned her on she was looking forward to watching Laura devour his kin. As he turned to walk away Laura spoke to him.

“John come back up at five you did a really good job at cleaning between my legs on Friday it will give you chance to give your three boys a final kiss after all I probably would have peed most of them out by then.”

Both women laughed the irony of it was it would be true his lovely boys would soon be turned into her bodily waste a dirty stain in her clean underwear. He was escorted out the door of her plush office, his three sons now belonged to her a treat for her to savour. Laura wasted no time in making her choice the youngest one chosen to be her breakfast being the smallest of them all the older ones to be eaten for dinner.

She wanted him a certain size a young mind easily controlled he looked up at her the seven inch youth now held in her hands, she licked her lips her mouth already filled with saliva her tummy complaining to her. She begun stripping the flesh from his legs he cried out to not from the pain but from anguish at what he was witnessing, his pain locked away to ease his suffering. He sobbed the terror written on his youthful face his legs already eaten the bones placed onto a plate on her desk his arms soon to join them, Laura was hungry she pushed the screaming torso into her open mouth and masticated the boys body into a paste swallowing the chunks of chewed up flesh and bone her mouth soon devoid of food. His brothers sat on their chairs in a trance the world outside locked away until she was ready to eat them.

“Mmm yum yum he was delicious John so tender and soft the meat melted in my mouth much better than any lamb, you two will be a welcome meal at lunch time.”

She smiled at them the two youths unaware of their fate her secretary teased her sex through her lacy black knickers, Laura smiled at her. Her meal over she continued with her work schedule the boy forgotten a food source only now gone two more soon to end up as waste.

Johns thoughts constantly on his three sons he was unable to concentrate his stomach churned the pain burning away deep inside him, he was helpless her control over him complete he was a puppet for her to use and discard when bored.

Five thirty

Lunch time was over Laura dispatching the two remaining boys a pile of discarded bones all that remained bits of torn flesh hung from them, little hands and feet still attached to the stumps. John stared at the plate tears in his eyes Laura stood before him a grin on her pretty face. His siblings now hers forever deposited around her voluptuous figure their remains still inside waiting for nature to expel them into the cold porcelain of her toilet bowl. Her secretary watching from her office the torment on his face at what Laura had done. Her mind drifting back to lunch time the expression on her face as she slowly stripped the meat from the screaming boy’s bodies, her moans of pleasure as she savoured the taste of the bleeding flesh within her mouth.

“Come along then John I’m rather smelly below your sons have made me pee an awful lot today, much more than usual.”

She gestured to her knickers he sat on a chair in front of her and lifted her dress her white cotton underwear clung to her hairy mound her labia pushed against the material the aroma from her knickers strong. He pulled the seam to one side releasing the trapped air the smell of her urine reached out to him her labia parted the soft inner ring of red flesh open her entrance visible, Her skin glistened she was wet her sex lubricating her insides ready. He licked at her sex feebly his will power gone his reasons for being taken away from him forever the strong tastes now being shared all that remained of their existence three lives taken away John soon to join them. Laura allowing him to touch her most intimate parts no men given such freedom only dead men, she was taunting him relishing in his suffering at what she had done to his loved ones. She came her warm fluids spurted into his open mouth he swallowed reluctantly her taste intoxicating she continued climaxing John drinking it willingly now his mind now lost to hers.

Laura used him until satisfied she pushed him away her underwear wet from her encounter with him she had been intimate with this man, soon she would devour him tear away his flesh this was how it was meant to be.
“Mmmm thank you John that was nice you can leave now I shall see you lunch time leave your clothes with my secretary on your way in, you will not need them again.”

She laughed callously at her joke John stood up and left the empty feeling inside tormenting him his fate welcomed, his death needed to undo his wrongs three innocent lives lost to him.

Lunch time.

John undressed he was quiet Laura’s secretary sat at her desk enjoying watching this tormented man undressing soon to die in the lipstick covered mouth of her superior. Laura watched him through her window hunger and lust in her eyes, her hand under her skirt fingers inside her, the warmth of her sex felt so good. She moaned excitedly John was going to be a welcome meal for her; he had eluded her for so long it was her time now to enjoy her victory. His sons already released from her body a waste product nature.

John approached her office door her secretary opening for him a smile on her face Laura gestured to her to follow him in; she was being allowed to watch his demise her hand slipped between her legs in anticipation.
She closed her eyes John was transformed his body now only 12 inches tall she lifted him up, beckoning her secretary to come forward. He stared them terror in his eyes they smiled at him a leg for each of them, he screamed out the pain rippled through every nerve ending his flesh was being torn away by them both he watched helpless as the meat from his body was chewed up and swallowed.

His arms next both women oblivious to his anguish they chatted away casually ignoring his screams a torso soon to be shared blood soaked teeth smiling at him hunger and lust in their eyes .Both women held him in their mouths each moving forward until each mouth was filled with warm flesh a life wriggling furiously inside hot breath and the smell of death filled his senses.

Both girls bit down simultaneously pulling his body apart whilst life existed each chewing up their prize Johns body now gone shared amongst two, They hugged each other satisfied Lunch was over both women had eaten their fill.
Laura sat at her desk the list before her she smiled.

“Who shall we eat tomorrow I fancy Andrew Jones, he has two teenage sons mmm yummy I do enjoy soft meat its so tender”

They laughed lunch time over they both went back to work,a mans body shared two toilets soon to bear witness to his demise.

The end.