- Text Size +

Interlude

"Hmm, we seam to have a tie. Two votes for Holly and two votes for Elizabeth."

"No problem Tammy we'll flip a coin. Heads it's Holly that shrinks, tails its Elizabeth that shrinks."

"Good idea Cindy."

 

Chapter nine

 

Minzda in one of his numerous human male forms walked through the streets of Green Valley. As luck would have it he entered the same park that Holly was sleeping in. He soon came across her sleeping form.

"This is almost too good to be true." Minzda said to itself.

Suddenly Tammy Spell appeared.

"Sorry Minzda it's not her time to shrink." 

"Sigh! I knew it was too good to be true." Minzda muttered.

Holly then began to stir. She almost screamed when she saw Minzda and Tammy.

"Why the hostile reaction?" Minzda asked." Your memories and appearance will live on in me. Could Betty or Claire offer the same?"

"Leave me alone you monster." Holly cried before running for her life.

 

“So what do we do now?" Elizabeth asked. Before the SW could answer Betty entered the coffee shop.

"Please don't shrink me." The sale clerk begged.

"Why not Sherrie?" Betty asked, just before he shrank her with the size remote. At three inches tall she's no match for Betty.

"I'm out of here." Elizabeth cried.

"Just where do you think your going?" Betty asked. She then shrinks her to three inches tall with the size remote.

"I figured this would happen sooner or later." Elizabeth commented.

"Hey! That my pet you just shrunk." Claire cried.

"You stole a girl that belonged to me." Betty replied.

"Trish doesn't belong to you."

"Tell you what I'm willing to swap the Chinese girl for Trish."

"Hmm. All right if you want her that badly."

"What! This is not ok." Trish cried. But Betty grabbed her and stuffed her in his carrying bag.

"What's going to happen to the rest of us?" Elizabeth asked.

"I don't know. I didn't plan on shrinking you. " Claire replied.

"Really?" Elizabeth asked. Claire nodded yes.

Claire then brings Elizabeth to the top of the table.

"I'll be back later pets." Claire tells them before

 

Watching from the outside of the donut shop, Kelly thanked God that Betty didn't notice her. Then she wondered how Holly was doing. She decided to go back to the park and check.

 

"What were you thinking girl?" Holly asked herself. Falling asleep in the middle of a strange town. Holly decides she needs coffee so she heads to the 24-hour coffee shop.

To her surprise the place looks deserted.

"How is anyone here?" She asks. Then she sees the purse on the table. Holly decides to take a closer look and sees the SW on the table.

"What happened?" Holly asked.

"Betty and Claire showed up." Cindy Ming explained.

"Betty shrank me." Elizabeth added.

"Did he shrink the sales clerks too?" Holly asked.

"Sales Clerk. And yes Betty did shrink her." Elizabeth replied.

"Rats! I really need coffee." Holly cried.

"You could steal some." Michelle suggested. But Holly didn't hear her. Instead she gathers up all the SW into Elizabeth's purse and left the coffee shop.

 

Meanwhile Minzda had changed into the form of Brenda in the hope that one of the contestants would drop by. She wasn't disappointed.

"Kelly it’s so nice to see you." Minzda said.

Kelly wanted to reply, "Aren't you dead? But couldn't.

"If you really think that's Brenda you really are a dumb blond." Claire cried.

"Stay out of this mini goddess. This girl is mine." Minzda cried.

"She's my pet. Wouldn't you rather be shrunk by me?" Claire asked. When Kelly didn't answer. Claire said.

"Oh all right. I'll restore your voice."

"I can talk again. To answer your question I rather not get shrunk at all."

"Girl you don't have a choice. You're going to get shrunk."

"Actually that's up to the writer gods to decide." Tammy interrupted.

"Who gave these so called writer gods the right to decide my future?" Kelly asked.

"Mr. G did." Tammy replied.

"Well Mr. G you and your writer god friends can go to hell." Kelly cried. She then walked back to the hotel.

"She's doomed." Minzda commented.

"Personally I got a beef against the Writer Gods myself. Talon you're going to pay for your remarks regarding me." Claire cried.

"By the way, what does the survivor get?" Minzda asked.

"The green valley survivor not only gets to keep her size. She can't be shrunk against her will." Tammy explained.

 

"This so weird being in my purse." Elizabeth commented.

"Now you know how we felt."

"I must admit traveling by purse isn't that comfortable but what choice did I have?" Elizabeth asked. Nobody in the purse answered her. Suddenly the purse opened.

"We're back in the hotel guys." Holly told them.

"Is it safe to be here?" Molly asked.

"Is any place in this cursed town safe?" Michelle asked.

 

"Let me know if you need anything." Holly says before she gets on the hotel bed and falls asleep.

 

Back at Betty place, Jessica was dreaming when Cindy barged into her dream.

"Oh great as if this nightmare wasn't bad enough."

"Thought you would be interested to know that both Kelly and Holly are in the semi finales and one will avoid being shrunk."

"Who?" Jessica asked.

"You'll find out." Cindy replied.

 

To be continued