- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Author note: This is a revised SW story. In the original version the mad shrinker was a man.  

Green Valley Survivor

 

Chapter one

 

Two women sit in front of the camera. One's a blond, the other a brunette.

"Hello I'm Tammy Spell." The blond woman tells the camera.

"And I'm Cindy Spell." The brunette adds.

"We're the Tease that mortal super witches and hosts of Green Valley survivor."

"Unlike mega world survivor, the goal isn't to kill although deaths might occur. Instead the goal is to shrink the contestants who are all women by the way."

"Only one contestant will survive the night with her size intact."

"So without further ado, let's meet the contestants. "

 

Jessica with her two friends Kelly and Holly entered the lobby of the Green Valley Hotel.

They made a pretty picture; Jessica is a 5'10" brunette with brown eyes. Kelly is a six-foot blond with blue eyes, while Holly was a 5'9" redhead with green eyes. All three girls are in their early twenties.

 

"We like a room for three." Jessica told the hotel clerk manning the front desk.

 

"All right, but I should warn you girls the mad shrinker is in town."

 

"Who?" Kelly asked.

 

"The Mad Shrinker real name is Betty Dalton. She's a short girl about 5'1" with glasses.  She used to be teased a lot by both genders but especially by tall beautiful girls. Then a couple of years ago she got her hands on something he calls a 'size remote'. A device than can shrink people and things. It can probably make things grow to, but all I've seen her do is shrink people and things.

 

Her goal is to shrink beautiful girls and tall girls. Since you're both beautiful and tall, you girls are prime targets."

 

Jessica and friends then laughed their heads off.

 

"That's the silliest story, I've ever heard." Jessica commented.

 

"It doesn't sound silly to us."

 

Jessica turned to see who had spoken. A group of five girls had entered the hotel.  One was a 5'8" brunette with brown skin, one was a 5'6" Chinese girl, one was a 5'11" blond, one was 5'4" with brown hair and the last one was a 5'9" brunette. All five girls were in either their late teens or early twenties.

 

"Who are you guys?" Holly asked.

"We're the nine club so called because we all live on the ninth floor of the women's dorm in Gabriel University. Name is Michelle by the way." The 5'9" brunette replied.

"Monica is my name." The back girl told them.

"Elizabeth." The Chinese girl added.

"Name is Molly." The girl with the brown hair replied.

"Trish." The tall blond girl added.

 

Jessica and her friends then introduced themselves.

 

"I've heard stories about Gabriel University. Is it true that people shrink all the time there?" The desk clerk asked.

"It's true. No one knows why although there are many theories." Michelle replied.

"That's why we're spending spring break far away from Gabriel U, we don't want to be shrunk." Trish added.

"I fear you girls may have gone from the frying pan into the fire. Are you sure you want to stay here?" The desk clerk asked.

"Yes! I refuse to run from this so called mad shrinker." Michelle replied.

"That goes for me and my friends as well." Jessica added.

"Very well, don't say I didn't warn you girls."

Meanwhile just outside the hotel.

"Charles are you sure this is the only hotel in town?"

Charles looked at his employer. She was a beautiful brunette and at 6'2" she towered over him.

"Yes Sandra, I'm sure. If you don't mind me asking, why would a rich girl like you visit a dump like Green Valley?"

"Because a potential business client asked me to met her here. That's all you need to know."

 

Elsewhere on the road leading to town, Brenda was thinking of stopping for the night. She looked in the rear view mirror. She was an attractive woman. With long brown hair and eyes about 5'8". But her scouting duties for the AWEA (Alternate World Exploration Agency) tried her and when she saw the sign saying "Welcome to Green Valley" she was relieved.

"With luck they will have a nice peaceful hotel." She muttered to herself.

 

"Now that we meet the contestants lets meet the other side."

 

A short woman enters the Green Valley Hotel Parking Lot. She's 5'1" and with her glasses and few extra pounds she’s not that pretty to look at.

 

"Hi! My name is Betty, also known as 'the mad shrinker'. With my trusty size remote, no one can stop me." She then takes aim at a car parked in the parking lot. A red beam hits it and it quickly shrinks to toy size."

 

"Well Betty, we going to give you some competition."

 

 "What! Who are you two?" Betty asked.

 

"We're the 'Tease that mortal' super witches. What's wrong Betty? Can't stand competition?" Cindy asked him.

 

"Bring it on."

 

A woman then walks into the parking lot.

"We are Minzda. We're the result of a Masterchemi experiment gone bad. We have the power to absorb the memories and powers of anyone we eat."

"You eat people?" Betty asked.

"Yes we shrink them down and eat them. Let me demonstrate on the cop over there."

 

Dan the cop was on a routine patrol when he walked by the hotel. He was alarmed to see Betty.

 

"Please don't shrink me Betty." He begged.

 

"I'm the one you should fear." Minzda told him. Dan found himself shrinking rapidly. Soon he was only an inch tall. Then Minzda picked him up and ate him.

 

"Gross." Betty commented. Then to her amazement Minzda began to change, when seconds she had assumed Dan's appearance.

 

"How did you do that?" He asked.

 

"We can assume the appearance of anyone we have eaten." Minzda replied.

 

"Well I still say that my Size Remote gives me an edge." To demonstrate, Betty shrinks another car.

"Big deal. I can shrink car too." Betty and Minzda then get into a car-shrinking contest. Within five minutes all the cars in the parking lot have been shrunk.

 

"This is my competition?"

Tammy looked down at the eight-inch tall redhead by her feet.

"Glad you could join us Claire Martin."

"Who?" Betty asked.

"This is Claire Martin. She's a mini goddess and a kisser." Tammy explained.

"I got better things to do than to be here. So let’s get this over with." Claire grumbled.

"All right, come with us and we'll tell you the rules for "Green Valley Survivor"

The Super witches then teleport everyone out of the parking lot.

 

Brenda was puzzled as she pulled into the Green Valley Hotel parking lot. She could have sworn she had seen a bunch of people standing in the parking lot a moment before. Now the parking lot was empty. Too empty, where were the other cars?

She parked her car and then got out. She had only taken a few steps when she heard a crunch. Looking down she had stepped on what appeared to be a toy limousine (Actually its Sandra's limousine, but Brenda had no way of knowing that). Then she noticed all the tiny cars. A chill went down Brenda's spine.

 

To be continued