- Text Size +

Chapter eight

 

Green Valley was a small town but it was large enough to have a 24-hour coffee shop.

"I'll have a medium size coffee with a frosted donut." Elizabeth told the cashier.

"I'll have a apple juice." Cindy told the cashier, who was surprised to see a tiny head sticking out of Elizabeth's purse.

"Who said you get to order?" Elizabeth asked.

"Looks like your friend got shrunk by Betty."

"Actually it was Claire Martin that shrunk me." Cindy replied.

"I'm taking care of her and a bunch of other SW. There in my purse." Elizabeth explained.

"Poor things. Hope I never get shrunk." The Cashier commented.

"You said it. Can I have a tray? And add a bottle of apple juice to the order."

 

Once Elizabeth got to a table she broke off a bit of donut and opened the bottle of Apple juice. Then she dumped the SW onto the table.

"Help yourselves to the donut crumbs and apple juice." Elizabeth told them.

"I feel like an ant." Michelle muttered as she ate donut crumbs.

"Hey. I can't reach the top of the bottle of apple juice." Molly complained.

"I can." Cindy then picked up Molly and placed her on the edge of the top of the bottle.

"What I'm I supposed to do when the level of juice gets too low to reach?" Molly asked.

"I suggest you satisfy your thirst before than happens." Cindy replied. She started to drink the juice. Molly decided to do the same.

 

"I won't do that if I were you."

Trish looked to see who had spoken and saw an eight-inch tall redhead.

"I remember you. You're that mini goddess. Well I refuse to be your pet."

"You are my pet." Claire replied.

"I refuse to obey a little thing like you."

"Little! You're going to pay for that."

Trish then found herself shrinking.

"No. This can't be happening to me." Trish cried. She tried to pinch herself in the vain hope it was a dream. But she continued to shrink, and got lost in her own clothes. When she emerged from them, she was only two inches tall.

"Who is the little one now?" Rita asked.

To her horror, Trish only came up to the redhead knees.

"Ok, I'm sorry."

"No you're not. You’re just saying that so I will restore you."

"Can I at least have some clothes?" Trish asked.

"No." Claire replied. She then grabbed her and teleported to the same coffee shop Elizabeth was at.

 

"Hello pets!" Claire muttered.

"Oh no! You come to shrink me." Elizabeth moaned. Molly was so startled that she fell in the apple juice. The other SW with the exception of Monica looked at Claire in horror.

"It's not your time yet. I brought you a gift." Claire then showed off Trish.

"Please not in front of my friends." Trish begged.

"Why not? You’re beautiful, why won't you want to show off your nude Um excuse me a moment." Claire then noticed that Molly was drowning in apple juice. She waved her hand.

"Molly!" Elizabeth cried when she realized that she was in the apple juice.

"No need to panic. I just gave her the ability to breathe apple juice as well as air. As an added bonus I gave her the ability to breathe water as well."

Elizabeth then noticed that Molly was no longer struggling to breathe.

"That is so creepy." Michelle commented.

"What do you want from us?" Elizabeth asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." Claire replied before disappearing from sight.

 

"How are we going to get her out of there?" Trish asked.

"I got an idea." Elizabeth replied. She then picked up the bottle of apple juice and began to drink.

"No! Don't drink me." Molly cried. But Elizabeth was careful to make sure she didn't eat Molly. Elizabeth drank the juice until there was only a little bit left. Then she placed the bottle on its side so Molly could climb out.

 

Meanwhile Holly and Kelly had reached the same park that Elizabeth visited earlier.

"Let's rest Kelly. I'm getting tried." Holly moaned.

Kelly refused to stop but Holly couldn't resist that park bench. She lay down and fell asleep.

 

Holly wasn't the only one feeling sleepy. Jessica was also getting tried.

"Where does one sleep around here?" She asked.

"On the floor of the aquarium. " Katie replied.

"Dare I ask where the bathroom is."

"We use a corner of the aquarium. You can't miss it."

"Curse that Betty. At the very least she could provide some have decent bedding and toilet facilitates." Sandra commented.

"They say the doll houses have them. But the price to use them is too high." Katie replied.

Back at the hotel, Betty was just waking up.  To her dismay Trish was gone. But Tammy Spell was there.

"You and your interfering ways."

"No need to be nasty. These lesbians would have escaped if it weren't for me."

"Can we stay with you?" The first tiny blond asked.

"Please, we'll make wonderful love together." The second added.

"I don't think so girls. Besides you belong to Betty." Tammy replied.

"Say, what happened to Trish?" Betty asked.

"Claire shrank her." Tammy replied.

"Damm! I was looking forward to shrinking her. "Betty then got up, took the lesbians and left the hotel.

 

"Let me get this straight, all of the nine club except for Elizabeth has been shrunk?" Trish asked.

"Unfortunately that's correct." Molly replied. "And Monica got turned into a doll."

"While I see the resemblance I have a hard time believing that doll is Monica."

"I have a hard time believing it myself." Monica wanted to shout.

 

Meanwhile Betty stood outside the coffee shop.

"To get or not to get a coffee." That is the question he muttered. Part of him wanted to bring the lesbians home, but part of him wanted a coffee and to shrink the cute sales clerk.

 

Kelly walked toward the coffee shop. Then she saw Betty. He had his back to her.

"Please don't turn around." Kelly prayed.

 

To be continued