- Text Size +

Chapter seven

 

"Betty mentioned that if we behave he'll let us live in a doll house. What did he mean by behave?" Jessica asked.

"You don't want to go there." Katie replied. "You have to become her willing slave."

"I'm no one slave." Sandra replied.

"You said it sister. Whoever becomes a slave to Betty is stupid than she is." A four-inch tall brunette said.

"And you are?"

"Marsha. Let me tell you that Betty is stupid. She has a size remote. Does she cure her shortness? No, instead she shrinks innocent woman."

"Let me guess. You called her stupid right to his face."

"How did you know?"

"Just a lucky guess."

 

"Go away Minzda." Brenda cried.

"I admire you. You know that? You're cute and smart. I look forward to assimilating your appearance and memories." Minzda replied.

Brenda then found herself shrinking rapidly, clothes and all. It took all her will power not to panic as the feet and inches melted away.

"I took SW survival training I can handle anything you can throw at me." Brenda cried as she shrank past the ten-inch mark.

"Oh really?" Minzda asked.

Brenda finally stopped shrinking when she reached an inch in height.

"What did survival training say about being shrunk to an inch in height?" Minzda asked.

"It covered things like how to fight spiders and ants and to avoid being stepped on." Brenda replied.

"I can't hear you." Minzda replied. He then made a grab for her but she eluded his grasp.

"What play rough huh?" Minzda then turned into the female morpher form again. Then she started zaping her. Brenda tried to elude the zaps, but she was hit and knocked unconscious.

"Leave the poor girl alone." Holly cried.

"Back off or you're next." Minzda replied. She then picked her up and ate her.

 

Author note: it's time to stop the story. To explain what happens when Minzda eats someone. The body is destroyed but not the soul. Instead the souls  joins the thousands of other souls within Minzda. These souls spend their time talking to each other and on rare occasions one may briefly take control of Minzda.

 

 Minzda also experiences everything that the person or being he/she ate did. In fact Minzda sometimes eats people just to experience their lives. Bit of an addiction to tell the truth.  Now back to the story line.

 

"I can't believe she I mean he um it did that." Elizabeth commented.

"What's going on out there?" Cindy asked.

"Minzda just ate Brenda." Elizabeth replied.

"Poor girl. By the way that doll you placed in here is freaking me out."

"That doll used to be one of my friends. Now be quiet." Elizabeth then forced Cindy back into the purse.

 

Interlude

Paul looked at the screen in disbelief. Bets R us had moved from coverage of Green Valley to coverage of other events. But Paul's mind was still on what he a seen a few moments earlier. Not only had Brenda been shrunk but she had been eaten alive as well. She was beyond all hope of rescue. Tears began to run down his face.

End interlude

"So who wants to be next?" Minzda asked.

"Holly, Kelly and Elizabeth then ran out of the room, only to run into Betty.

"This is my lucky day." Betty cried. He aimed the size remote at Kelly, but to his surprise it won't work.

"What the? Why won't you work?" he asked the remote.

The words "It's not their time to shrink." appeared on the screen.

"Scatter girls." Holly cried.  Holly and Kelly ran one way, while Elizabeth ran another.

 

Meanwhile Trish was hiding in the bathroom of the hotel room of the lesbians.

"This is getting boring, wonder what's happening out there." Trish thought to herself.  She ventured outside the hotel room. She saw Betty cursing the remote and interfering super witches. Betty then saw her and tried to shrink her but nothing happened. Felling bold, Trish decided to confront Betty.

"You're not so tough without your toy are you?" she asked him.

 

“I think we lost her." Holly told Kelly. Kelly tried to reply but could not.

"Still can't talk?" Holly asked.

Kelly nodded yes.

"This is just great. I hope Jessica doing better than we are."

 

"That escape plan won't work."

"Why not?" Jessica asked. If we all stand on each other heads we should be able to reach the top of the aquarium.

"But we won't be able to move the cover. Even if we could, we still would have to deal with them." Katie then pointed to some Barbie doll sized figures in the distance outside the aquarium.

"Who are they?" Jessica asked.

"They are girls who have sold their souls to Betty. In return to their total devotion to Betty she give them perks. They would betray us in a heartbeat." Katie explained.

 

"Wish she wouldn't run like that." Molly complained.

"Yeah! It won't be so bad if this purse was empty." Michelle added.

Suddenly the purse opened.

"Are you guys ok?" Elizabeth asked.

"Do I look ok?" Monica wanted to scream but could not.

"Not really. Do you have any idea what it's like dodging pens, change, lipstick and who knows what else?" Molly asked.

"I'm having trouble hearing you Molly."

"What she saying is that when you run everything in this purse goes flying. Making it uncomfortable for us." Cindy replied.

"Would you rather walk?" Elizabeth asked. The SW shook their heads.

"We are currently in a park. Does anyone have ideas on what to do now?"

"I suppose I could use Michelle as a sex toy again. See how much of Molly I can get inside of me." Cindy replied.

"You won't dare." Michelle replied.

"Keep me out of this." Molly begged.

"I'm just kidding girls." Cindy remarked.

"Too bad. It would be a sight I would love to see." Elizabeth remarked.

"I'll remember that when you shrink."

Elizabeth frowned. "Then she said. "I can't shrink. Who would take care of you girls?"

"That is all the more reason for Claire to shrink you. To have a bunch of SW stranded in a small town park." Cindy replied.

"Sigh! I need a coffee. You girls want to come?" Elizabeth asked.

"Do we have a choice?" Molly asked. But Elizabeth didn't brother answering her.

 

Trish had attracted a crowd as she continued to beat Betty to a pulp.

"She brave but too foolish for my taste." Minzda commented.

"She's my pet. I should have the right to shrink her." Claire replied.

Trish looked over the unconscious from of Betty. Then she saw the Size remote. She reached for the remote, unaware of what happened to the last woman who tried to use it.

 

A few meters away, Holly and Kelly were trying to make a decision.

"We got two choices stay in the hotel or leave." Holly commented.

Kelly then headed out the back door of the hotel.

"All right. I hope you know what you're doing."

Kelly then got out a piece of paper and pen and wrote:

"Do you?"

"Not really. Man I wish you could talk."

"So do I." Kelly wrote. Then they went out into the night together.

 

 To be continued