- Text Size +

Chapter six

 

Jessica and Sandra checked out their surroundings. There were at least a dozen other women in the aquarium. They were of various sizes but none were taller than six inches. (For comparison Jessica is six inches tall, while Sandra is five inches tall)

"I'm Katie Foster." A three-inch tall redhead said to them "Welcome to hell."

"I'm Jessica."

"And I'm Sandra Mill."

"The rich girl? Your money doesn't mean a thing now."

"Judging from all the girls here I'm surprised the cops haven't arrested Betty." Jessica commented.

"We tried." A two-inch brunette replied. "But he shrinks or kills anyone who tries to arrest him.

"I take it you’re a cop?" Jessica asked.

"Officer Jones of the Green Valley police at your service. Several months ago my partner George Taylor and I tried to arrest Betty but he shrank us. Taylor got flushed down the toilet while I got placed here."

"Had anyone managed to escape from this aquarium?" Sandra asked.

"No!" Katie replied.

"Even if you did where would you go?" An inch tall blond girl added.

"Back to Holly and Kelly." Jessica replied. "I hope Betty doesn't catch them.

 

Meanwhile in the purse, Molly was feeling desperate. She began to pray that she would grow.

"You're wasting your time dear." Cindy commented. But Molly ignored her. To the SW surprise, Molly began to grow.

"I'm growing." Molly cried. But to her disappointment, she stopped growing at the inch mark.  But she was 16 times taller than she was a few minutes before.

"I got to give that praying a try." Michelle then began to pray. But she didn't grow a millimetre.

 

Betty talked through the streets of Green Valley at a gentle pace. People who recognized him slowly backed away.

"Remote, I've changed my mine about shrinking the next girl to a fraction of an inch tall. Let's go with three inches."

"As you wish Betty." The remote replied.

 

Trish ran through the streets of Green Valley convinced that Minzda was right behind her. To her relief she reached the hotel just as Elizabeth was entering the building.

"Trish what happened to you?" Elizabeth asked.

"He's after me. Run for it." Trish replied as she ran into the hotel. Elizabeth then followed her inside.

 

"Is there anything we can do?" Monica cried.

Before anyone could reply, there was frantic banging at the door.

"Let us in." Trish cried.

"It's just us." Elizabeth added.

 

"What happened?" Monica asked.

"I was walking with Dan when Claire showed up. Then Dan turned out to be something called Minzda. I ran all the way back here."

"How do we know that you're not Minzda?" Brenda asked.

"What a stupid question. Of course I'm me." Trish replied.

"Um. I hard to interrupt, but I did find Molly."

"Molly was missing?" Trish asked.

"She got shrunk." Monica replied.

"All the way down to 1/16th of an inch in height. She's currently in my purse" Elizabeth added.

"Actually Molly is currently an inch tall."

Elizabeth, Monica and Trish looked down at Claire in terror.

"Who the hell are you?" Kelly asked.

"My name is Claire Martin. But call me goddess."

"Name is Brenda. I've never meet a mini goddess before."

"She looks too puny to be a goddess." Kelly remarked.

"I would watch your tongue mortal."

"You don't scare me." Kelly remarked. Claire then teleported to her shoulder and kissed her on the check.

"Why did you." Kelly then lost the ability to talk in mid sentence.

"What did you do to her?" Holly asked.

"I turned her into a pet then removed her power of speech." Claire replied.

 

Betty was surprised to see Minzda (in the form of Dan) at the entrance of the hotel.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"The same thing you are." Minzda replied.

"Well this is my turf bud."

"Not anymore. Now if you excuse me I got work to do." Minzda then went inside the hotel. Not wanting to be left out of the action, Betty followed him.

 

"Enough fooling around it's time to shrink a pet." A can then appeared in Claire's hand. She placed her hand inside the can and drew out a name.

"I'm out of here." Monica cried.

"Not so fast Monica." To her horror, Monica discovered she couldn't move.

"Now strip. Remove everything you’re wearing."

"Quite against her will, Monica removed her top, her bra, her watch, her jeans, her panties and her shoes."

"Now shrink to three inches tall."

To her horror, Monica began to shrink.

"You can't do this to me. I'm black. It's politically incorrect." Monica cried as she shrank.

"Yes I can. Since your annoying me, it's time to punish you further."

"What do you mean by that?" Monica asked or tried to ask for she lost the ability to speak. Even worse she couldn't move. She continued to shrink until she reached the three-inch mark, then she stopped shrinking. Then she turned into a doll.

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" Elizabeth screamed.

"I gave her the Brooke treatment." Claire replied.

"What gives you the right to do this to people?" Brenda asked.

"I'm a mini goddess. I can do what I please. Besides things aren't too bad for Monica. She can still see and hear. She'll never need to eat or drink again and that doll body will last for many centuries." Claire replied.

While Claire was talking Trish decided to slip out of the room. To her dismay she saw Betty and Minzda walking down the hall.

"Well what do we have here?" Betty asked.

"Yikes!" She then went into the room across the hall, which happened to be unlocked. Inside she found two tall blond lesbians making love on the bed.

"What the? How did you get in here?" The first blond asked.

"I knew I was forgetting something." The second blond added. (She had forgot to lock the door)

Suddenly Betty burst into the room. 

"Found you. Oh! What do we have here? A pair of lesbians."

"Go away." The first blond cried.

"Yeah! You’re too short and ugly for us." The second blond added.

"I always wanted to add lesbians to my collection." Betty then shrinks the lesbians to three inches tall. Trish used the distraction to slip out of the room.

"What's happening out there?" Cindy asked.

"Monica got the Brooke treatment." Elizabeth replied.

"You!" Claire pointed to Elizabeth. "Pick up Kelly and place her in your purse."

Elizabeth then did what she was told.

 

Suddenly the door to the hotel room began to rapidly shrink. Within seconds it was mere inches high, small enough for Minzda to step over it.

"Hello girls." He said.

 

To be continued