- Text Size +

Chapter five

 

"Welcome back to Green Valley survivor let's recap the situation."

"Well Cindy, so far Sandra and Jessica have been shrunk by Betty while Claire has shrunk Michelle."

"Poor Minzda hasn't shrunk anyone yet. Will that change? Stay tuned to find out."

 

"How's this for a plan? We ambush Betty and take the remote from her."  Kelly suggested.

"That won't work. The remote shrinks anyone other than Betty." Sandra replied.

"How would you know?" Holly asked.

"I tried to use the Size remote against Betty. But instead of shrinking Betty it shrank me. Sob! I had great plans for that remote." Sandra explained.

"You knew about the size remote before you came to Green Valley?" Brenda asked.

"That's why I came to a dump of a town in the first place. To steal the Size Remote and turn Betty into my slave. It was supposed to make me the most powerful woman in the world. Not turn me into a helpless SW." Sandra then burst into tears.

"Whoa! Talk about your back fires." Jessica commented.

 

A short distance away Betty was mad as a hatter.

"Remote, the next girl I target is going to find herself a fraction of an inch tall."

"Any fraction of an inch in mind?" the remote asked.

"Pick one as long as it's not microscopic."

"What's up Betty?" Tammy asked.

"What do you want witch?" Betty asked.

"I want to help you." Tammy replied.

"Yeah right! If you want to help, get Sandra back for me and throw in Jessica while you're at it."

 

In the hotel room, the girls were watching television in an effort to relax. But what was on only made them more nervous.

"I can really sympathize with those "Backyard: survivor" contestants." Jessica commented.

"I feel sorry for them too. But that hasn't stopped me from placing bets on the outcome of this show." Brenda commented.

Suddenly Jessica and Sandra disappeared from sight.

"What the! Where did they go?" Kelly asked.

"The super witches must have taken them." Brenda replied.

 

Jessica and Sandra were confused. One moment they were watching television the next they were on a silver platter. Then they saw Betty.

"Oh no! Not you again." Jessica cried.

"How did you manage to get us here?" Sandra asked.

"I was responsible for that." Tammy replied.

"I owe you an apology Tammy. I'm sorry."

"What are you going to do to us?" Jessica asked.

"I'm going to take you girls to a more secure facility." Betty replied. He then grabbed the girls and stuffed them in a plastic bag.

"Don't even think about escaping or else I'll shrink you even smaller." He told them before closing the bag.

 

Meanwhile the nine club was getting close to the Green Valley Hotel.

"I see the hotel." Monica commented.

"What if Betty is still inside?" Elizabeth asked.

"Hopefully we'll avoid him. If not the three of us can overpower him." Monica replied.

"That sounds like a bold plan to meee." Molly voice became very high pitched as she rapidly shrank.

"Molly!" Monica and Elizabeth cry with one voice. Where Molly once stood, there was a pile of clothes.

"Oh this is (censored) great!" Monica cursed.

"Stop cursing and help me find her." Elizabeth remarked.

They searched for several minutes but weren't having any luck finding her.

"Where the heck is she?" Monica asked.

"I'm down here." Molly cried. But at 1/16th of an inch tall her voice was too small to hear. Since it was night she was hard to spot.

"I got an idea." Elizabeth then opened up her purse.

"Cindy, Michelle we need your help. Molly just shrank and now we can't find her."

"I'll try to help. But it's possible she shrunk to microscopic size." Cindy replied.

"Claire can do that?" Michelle asked.

"Probably. " Cindy replied.

Elizabeth then placed the two SW on the ground. They immediately started a search pattern and started calling Molly's name.

"Well I'm not staying here. I'm going in to see if Brenda's still around." Monica told Elizabeth.

"You're leaving us here?" Elizabeth asked.

"Feel we are too much at risk out here. I'll be inside the hotel if you need me."

 

Molly soon realized it was hopeless to try to contact the giantesses she knew had to be Elizabeth and Monica. And felt slighted when she saw Monica leave. Then she heard Cindy and Michelle call her name.

 

Elsewhere in town Trish and Minzda were having a good time.

"You know Dan your kind of cute." Trish commented.

"Thanks but keep in mind I'm a married man." Minzda replied. (He said this because Dan was married)

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her." Trish replied.

"But it will hurt you." A voice replied.

Startled, Trish looked down and saw an eight-inch tall redhead.

"Who are you?" Trish asked.

"My name is Claire Martin. But call me goddess. You should know that Dan is really Minzda and they are planning to shrink and eat you."

"What!" Trish cried.

"Thanks a lot for blowing my cover." Minzda cried.

"I'm out of here." Trish then ran as fast as her long legs to carry her.

 

It was Michelle who first heard Molly's voice Looking by her feet she soon spotted the tiny figure.

"I see her. Man she's tiny." Michelle then picked up Molly.

"You got her?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah but she's really small and scared." Michelle replied.

"What's happening down there?" Elizabeth asked.

"We found Molly. But she's really small, about a 1/16h of an inch tall." Cindy replied.

"All right everyone back into the purse. The sooner we're inside the better."

 

Inside the hotel, Brenda, Holly and Kelly were debating what to do next. When there was a knock on the door.

"Brenda are you in there?" a female voice asked.

"It's Monica of the nine club. I need your advise."

"Where's the rest of the nine club?" Holly asked.

"It's a long story." Monica then told them about the events at the restaurant and on the way back to the hotel.

"So I was hoping you could tell us more about what we're facing."

"You know more than I do about Claire. However that's far from our only worry." Brenda then proceeds to tell her about the events that took place at the hotel.

 

Betty arrived in her humble home. There were cages and doll houses everywhere, most of them containing SW. But Betty ignored them and headed to the aquarium. Instead of water it was filled with SW. (Ok just the bottom of it was filled with people, but you get the idea) He then opened the bag and dumped Jessica and Sandra inside.

"Welcome to your new home girls. This is where I keep bad SW like you. Please me and eventually you get to live in a doll house." He then placed a lid on top of the aquarium trapping the girls inside.

"I'll be back girls, with your friends." The sound of her laughing filled the house as he left to go back to the hotel.

 

To be continued