- Text Size +
Chapter three 

Never in her worst nightmares did Brenda imagine that she would be the victim of a super witch game. Yet there was her face and name among the women eligible to be shrunk. Even worse she recognized the nine club members and Elizabeth and her friends. She also saw that Betty had already shrunk Sandra. But who the heck where Claire Martin and Minzda?

"All right I need all the info you have on Claire Martin and Minzda."

"All right. I'll transfer what we got to your laptop, but it's not much."

"Don't forget the Size remotes. I got some girls to warn."

"It probably won't do much good. The super witches will continue until all but one woman will be shrunk. There's a good chance you'll get shrunk."

"Thanks for your concern. But I did get an A in the SW survival course."

"True, but that was a controlled environment. This will be a lot more dangerous."

"All the more reason to warn the girls. Now if you excuse me I got work to do."

 

After checking to see if the coast was clear, Brenda ran to the room Jessica and her friends were staying. She knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Kelly asked.

"It's me Brenda. Can I come in?"

"Sure." They then dragged her inside.

"What are doing out there with Betty around?" Holly asked.

"I came to warn you. We have a lot more than Betty to worry about." Brenda replied. She looked around and saw that Jessica was missing.

"Where's Jessica?" Brenda asked.

"She went to the pop machine to get some pop and ice." Kelly replied.

"She forgot to order pop when she ordered the pizza." Holly added.

 

"Why didn't I order the pop over the phone?" Jessica muttered to herself as she walked to the pop machine. She first got ice from the ice machine. Then ice bucket in hand she raided the pop machine. Then she sensed someone behind her.

 

Elsewhere in the hotel, the pizza boy had entered the hotel lobby and started walking down the hall but was surprised to find the way blocked by Dan.

"What are you doing here Dan?" The pizza boy asked.

"I'll be delivering that pizza." He then took the pizza from his hands. Then the pizza boy found himself rapidly shrinking.

"Hey!" the pizza boy cried. After he had shrunk to one inch in height, Minzda picked him up and ate him.

"He even tasted like pizza." Minzda commented.

"What are you?" Charles asked.

"We are Minzda and your toast. He then turned into a female Morpher soldier armed with a zap blaster.

"This can't be happening." Charles cried.

Minzda then zapped him with thousands of volts turning Charles to barbecue.

"I got to use the morpher solder form more often." Minzda thought to herself. She then turned into the pizza boy. Then he picked up the pizza and headed to Jessica and friends hotel room. Unaware that he was being watched by the front desk clerk.

"And I thought having Betty around was bad." He muttered to himself.

 

"Let me get this straight. Your saying that besides Betty, we got a shape sifter named Minzda and a mini goddess named Claire Martin after us?" Kelly asked.

"Don't forget the super witches Claire and Tammy. It's all on this web site." Brenda then showed them the "Bet R US" Web site.

"This must be one of those joke web sites." Holly commented.

"It's no joke. I've seen them in action in many different words."

"Say what!"

"I guess I should tell you who I am. I'm a scout for the AWEA that stands for Alternate World Exploration Agency."

"Yeah right! What have you been drinking Brenda?" Kelly asked.

"Shouldn't Jessica have gone back here by now?" Holly asked.

"Yeah! What happened to her?" Kelly asked.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Brenda asked.

"Pizza boy with large pepperoni pizza." Minzda replied.

Brenda then opened the door.

"How do I know that you're not Minzda?" Brenda asked.

A frown came across the pizza boy face. Then he said.

"If I were what would you do?" he asked.

"I would slam the door right in your face." Brenda then did just that.

"Brenda why did you do that?" Holly asked.

"I don't think that pizza boy is who he says he is." Brenda replied.

Outside the hotel room, Minzda turned himself into the same Morpher form used before. Then she still carrying the pizza morphed into a liquid and slid under the door. Once inside the room she reformed.

"Who the hell are you?" Holly asked.

"Foolish humans. We can shrink and eat you any time we chose. In the meantime here's a gift from Betty." Minzda then opened the pizza box. Lying on the pizza was a six inch tall Jessica wearing nothing but a bra.

"Help me!" Jessica cried.

Kelly then tried attacking Minzda. But she turned into a liquid and slid under the door. Kelly then ran after her.

"What happened to you other than the obvious?" Holly asked Jessica.

"Betty shrank me while I was at the pop machine." Jessica replied. "It's an awful felling when you're shrinking. At least my clothes shrank with me."

"But you were wearing more than just a bra when you left." Holly pointed out.

"Oh that! Well just after I was shrunk the pizza boy showed up. He and Betty got into a fight over me. I tried to escape but Betty caught me. As punishment she removed all my clothes expect for my bra. Then she gave me a choice, become a pizza toping or join Sandra in the cage."

"I hate to interrupt but where did Kelly go?" Brenda asked.

"She must have gone after Minzda." Holly answered.

"I heard the pizza boy mention something about going to Jake's place to shrink some members of the nine club." Jessica mentioned.

"We better warn them. Do you have their cell phone number?" Brenda asked.

 

Meanwhile members of the nine club were in the middle of dinner at Jake's Place.

"I say one thing about this place. They got great food." Monica commented.

"Much better than the food at Gabriel University." Trish added.

"I’m still wondering if it was a mistake to come here." Elizabeth muttered.

"Why! There are five of us and were in a crowed restaurant. Betty won't dare attack us here." Michelle replied.

"It's not just Betty. It's Gabriel University. I wonder if we have really escaped being shrunk."

"Gabriel University is far, far away. Whatever causes people to shrink there can't effect us here."

"That's what you think." Claire Martin thought to herself as she watched them from underneath a nearby table.

"How can you be so sure? Nobody knows why people shrink at Gabriel University or in the surrounding town." Elizabeth pointed out.

"Can't we talk about something else?" Molly asked.

Suddenly Michelle's cell phone rang.

"Excuse me a moment folks." She then answered the phone.

"Michelle here."

"This is Brenda. You girls are in terrible danger."

"I doubt Betty will attack us in a crowded restaurant."

"You have more than just Betty to worry about. There's a shape sifter named Minzda heading your way. And there a mini goddess named Claire Martin after you."

"Is this some sort of joke?" Michelle asked.

"It's no joke. We’re on a super witch show called 'Green valley Survivor' all but one of us will be shrunk by dawn."

"I have no time for this nonsense. Goodbye." Michelle then hung up on Brenda.

"She hung up on me."

"Can you blame her?" Holly asked. "Besides I'm more worried about Kelly."

"Alright! I'll try to find her. You stay here and keep an eye on Jessica." Brenda then ran off before Holly could protest.

 

"Darn! Where did that blob go?" Kelly muttered. Despite her best efforts she had lost track of Minzda. Then she noticed the tiny woman in the hall.

 

It was a tight squeeze but Sandra had managed to slip between the bars of the cage. To her delight Betty had left the hotel room door open. Sandra slipped into the hall. It wasn't long before she spotted the towering figure of Kelly approaching.

"What do we have here?" Kelly asked.

"My name is Sandra Mill. I demand that you help me."

Kelly then grabbed Sandra and brought her up to her face.

"Let me go you dumb blond." Sandra cried.

"What did you call me?"

"Do you have any idea who I am?" Sandra asked.

"Yes I do. And I say that you rich people deserve to be cut down to size. " Kelly then stuffed Sandra into her jeans pocket. Then she heard someone behind her.

 

Interlude

"Are you ready for a night of great sex?"

Cindy Ming groaned.  She hated being six inches tall. Forced to do whatever Danielle wanted.

"Sorry Danielle. But I got plans for Cindy tonight."

"As you wish goddess."

Cindy looked up at Claire Martin.

"Thank you."

"Oh don't thank me yet. I have a task for you in Green Valley."

"Where?" Cindy asked.

"It's a town where several of my pets are staying in. They think they are safe from me. I want you to tell them how wrong they are."

 

to be continued