- Text Size +
Chapter 10 (a.k.a. the conclusion)

Betty arrived home with her SW in tow. She dumped the lesbians, Sherrie and Trish into the aquarium.

"I'll punish you in the morning." Betty told Trish.

"If you act now, you can shrink another contestant." Tammy told Betty.

"Man, I wish you super witches won't barge in like that."

"I just thought you would want to know." Tammy replied.

"All right. Who do you have in mind and where is she?"

 

Kelly arrived back into the hotel. She was a bit surprised to see Holly on the bed sleeping.

"Wake up! I was looking for you."

"Oh man. I fell asleep again. Are the nine club members all right?" Holly asked.

"What do they have to do with anything?"

"They are in my purse. They all got shrunk." Holly explained.

Kelly went to see for herself and was delighted to see that the purse was full of SW.

"This is so cool. We have our own pets."

"How can you say that Kelly? There human begins."

"Would you prefer the term slave? They're too small to have rights." Kelly then brought Elizabeth out of the purse and began to playfully squeeze her.

"See! We can do anything we want to them, and they can't stop us."

"Put her down now." Claire commanded. Quite against her will she dropped Elizabeth.

"Ow!" Elizabeth cried as she hit the ground.

"What do you want?" Kelly asked.

Before Claire can reply Betty walks into the room.

"This blond is mine!" She cries.

"Want bet!" Claire replies. Betty fires the Size Remote at Kelly just as Claire starts to shrink her. Between the technology and magic Kelly finds herself shrinking extremely fast, clothes and all. When it's all over Kelly is no bigger than an ant. (About a quarter of an inch tall)

"She's a bit too small for my taste. You can have her." Betty said to Claire. Meanwhile Elizabeth walked to Kelly.

"Too small to have rights. What do you have to say for yourself now?" Elizabeth asked.

"Can't you take a joke?" Kelly replied.

"Think I'll make you my toy."

"Good idea. From now on you're going to be a toy for other SW to play with." Claire told Kelly.

 

Claire and Tammy Spell then appeared in front of Holly. Minzda also entered the room.

"Congratulations Holly, you’re the Green Valley Survivor." They told her.

"Does that mean that I won't be shrunk?" Holly asked.

"Not only that from now on you can't be shrunk without your consent." Tammy replied.

"It's a shame. I was looking forward to adding your appearance and memories to my own." Minzda told her.

"And I was looking forward to adding you to my collection." Betty told her.

"Wait a minute, Jessica in your collection isn't she?"

"What makes you think I have her?" Betty asked Holly.

"You’re the one that shrank her so it either you or the super witches that have her."

"Betty is the one holding her." Cindy replied.

"Don't tell her that. Oh the heck with it." Betty then aims the size remote at Holly and fires. But to her amazement Holly doesn't shrink.

"This can't be." Betty cried.

"Like I said she can't be shrunk against her will."

"Betty I demand that you return Jessica to me and restore her to normal."

"Damm you all." Betty cried. She then shrinks the super witches to the size of dolls.

"Bad move Betty." Cindy cried. The super witches then restore themselves to normal. A small figure then appears in Cindy's hand.

"Jessica!" Holly cries.

"Hey she belongs to me." Betty cried.

"Not anymore, we're handing her over to Holly." Cindy replied.

"Nice to see you Holly. What happened to Kelly?" Jessica asked.

"Poor girl got shrunk to the size of an ant. Can I have her back as well?"

"She's too small for you to take care of her. Besides she belongs to me now." Claire replied.

"You could restore her size. Heck while you're at it restore Jessica as well."

"Not going to happen Holly. Not in this story." Tammy told her.

"How about this? I take care of Jessica while Jessica takes care of Kelly."

"Interesting idea. I like to see you try to make it work."

"Aww! I was looking forward to playing with her." Elizabeth whined.

"What about us?" Cindy Ming asked.

"You're going back to Danielle. Monica is going with you. Elizabeth, I'll give you to Gus Gilbert. As for Michelle and Molly, I'll think of something." Claire replied.

"You could let us go." Michelle suggested.

"Yeah!"  Molly added.

Claire frowned. Then she said.

"You two will become pets to some of my other pets."

 

Betty and Claire then went home, the later taking her pets with her. Minzda also decided to move on.

"Any plans for the future?" Tammy asked Holly.

"Plan to get out of this dump. Take my friends and head for home and hope that some day, I'll find a way to get them restored. Mind if I ask you something?"

"You want to know what gives us the right to do the things we do?" Cindy replied.

"You read my mind."

"We are SUPER WITCHES. But seriously have you ever heard of a show called "Tease that mortal"?"

"I can't say I have."

"Well we are the hosts of that show. As the title suggests we tease mortals all over the multiuniverse. You should watch the show some time."

"I don't think so. If you really want to help, send us home" Holly replied.

 

To her surprise, Holly then found herself standing in her living room. (The three girls rent a house together). She was even more surprised to find Jessica in one hand and Kelly in the palm of her other hand.

"That was so weird." Holly commented. She then placed her friends on the coffee table and then got another shock. There were two houses on the table. One built for a six-inch woman the other for an ant-sized woman. Also on the table was a note saying:

 

Dear Holly:

You will find these two homes suitable for Jessica and Holly's needs. Each house contains the following:

1 power generator

1 water tank

 1 bedroom

1 working bathroom

1 working kitchen/dinning room

1 fridge

1 living room

 

Sincerely

Mr. G

 

Holly then placed her friends on the table by the two houses.

"Judging from the note, you'll have all the comforts of home." Holly told the SW.

"I rather be normal sized." Jessica remarked.

"Me too." Kelly added.

"I rather have you girls back to normal. But I don't have the means to do so. Hopefully some day we'll come across the means."

 

The end for now