- Text Size +

Life on Parole

By Asukafan2001

 

                Jared thought that the cotton hammock like panty that now trapped him would be a improvement over simply dangling between the thighs of the nineteen year old giant. However, he found that to be further from the truth.  The cotton layer conformed to his body pressing himself up against Cecilia. So he would feel her every movement, move and shift with her body.

                This made the fact that Jared had moved so his back was against Cecilia's vagina instead of his face and chest that much worse as his back was being bent backwards and he knew that this giant wasn't doing anything she wouldn't normally do just because he was there.

                The reality of everything had begun to settle in for Jared. He knew he wasn't going to get out of this by just talking his way out. As every indication Cecilia gave had led Jared to believe that she intended to keep him like this.

                Being in a world without light and only having to rely on sound was a new feeling for Jared. The idea that people who are blind live like this every day didn't enter into Jared's mind, he just knew that he was cut off from the world. One minute felt like one hour as he couldn't move,  he had no one to talk too and nothing but blackness to look at.

                When he finally heard someone tell Cecilia to go on break Jared felt a wave of relief rush over him. He figured if nothing else he would get to see a bit of daylight, maybe stretch his muscles a bit. However, nothing could be further from the truth. Cecelia merely headed back to the break room and plopped down on one of the chairs.

                The police are still looking for one of their own as new bridge port Police Officer Jared Stevens vanished a week ago today. The last time anyone had seen him was last Friday when he left for home.  If you have any information on his disappearance you are asked to call the number at the bottom of the screen. 

                The words cut through Jared like a knife as he heard the news reporter talking about him. He had been gone a week and just woke up today. That means whatever Cecilia had done to him and left him knocked out for six days.

                "Oh god, they have already been looking for me for a week and have found nothing. As going to the public for leads means that they have nothing to go on and need help. It's the last  cry for help." Jared mumbled to himself as he now became a bit frantic beating against the cotton wall. He yelled and screamed for help. As he could hear Cecilia talking to someone, and other voices in the background, however he got no response. Jared had no idea his voice was completely muffled to the point where Cecilia couldn't hear him let alone anyone else in the room.

                As the break ended Jared's found himself thrust back into the world of constant motion. As Cecilia would take orders, deliver food, make chit chat with the patrons. Jared continually tried to call out for help but no one help came, and no one could hear his voice muffled underneath layers of clothing.

                As the ten hour shift finally ended Jared had never been so happy in his life. His body was sore and his muscles ached. He desperately wanted to stretch however more than anything else he wanted some fresh cool air. As let's just say the air that ends up between a girls thighs isn't exactly a nice a cool breeze.

                The walk felt twice as long as the one to her job.  As she finally reached what Jared thought was her home until he heard the voice of a man. The man had a strong Mexican accent. The two had a long discussion in what sounded like Mexican Spanish.  Jared remembered his dad being transferred to a base in Spain. He was young so he didn't leave the base all that much. However,  whenever the locals would come around he remembered the accent and this sounded a bit different.

                As the conversation ended Jared felt the all too familiar footsteps and then a door close.  Moments later the skirt and panties were pulled away. The bright light from the room stung his eyes and he found himself unable to see anything.  Jared felt the cool air it hit his body and he realized for the first time that he was covered in sweat. 

                The bright light was quickly dimmed to darkness  as Jared swung to and fro in the air. He looked upwards a bit and saw the underside of Cecilia's thighs.  He then looked down and cringed as he could make out what looked to be a sea of water. Jared is then rocked from  side to side as Cecilia adjusts herself a bit. The slight adjustment on her part caused water to hit Jared's chest, legs and face. Jared immediately ducked his head into the icy cold water and started to lap up the water.  As he quite literally hung just above the surface. If he would hold his legs and arms parallel with the waters he would be exactly in line with the surface of the water. However, his whiplash from this morning mixed with his body being contorted from an entire day of being inside Cecilia's panties had left him sore.

                Jared had took a couple more giant mouthfuls of the toilet water when the warm acidic piss pelted against the water.  Jared Immediately stopped drinking in horror realizing just what was happening. He was caught up in the fact he was getting water he didn't even consider anything else. His body still longed for water as he felt her piss splash up onto him. The constant stream of acidic piss was stinging his eyes as it splashed up. He had been trying to hold his legs and arms out of the water but he finally had to give in as he could no longer support his weight. 

                His arms and legs fell into the now murky yellow toilet water.  Jared looked at the water in disgust as his mouth and body salivated at the sight of water. The primal instincts and lack of water for several days left him unable to hold back as his body's natural thirst for survival took over. He dipped head down into the waters and started swallowing as much of the now piss filled waters.

                As Jared drank piss and water mixture of Cecilia he felt the tears rolling down his cheek, and  gagged as the acidic substance rolled over his tongue. It tasted horrible, and a part of him wanted to just die. However, his bodies thirst for water overpowered his disgust. Especially when mixed with mans natural want to survive at all cost.  Human nature is much like that of cockroach, willing to fight to the bidder end to hold onto life. As humans naturally are engrained with the want to survive, this want was pushing Jared on now.

                As the torrent of piss began to fade a beam of light shone in illuminating everything around him. He looked up to see a giant wad of toilet blot against Ceclia's body to remove any of the piss that might have splashed up against her. A smile crept across her face as she looked down briefly at the man who once held her life in his hand. With a single filing of a repot he could have had her sent back to prison to finish out her sentence. His word was literally law, and because of the difference in their stature anything that was said against her would be believed.

                "Not such a big shot now are you?" Ceclia thought to herself as she stood up pulling her captive from her piss.

                Jared looked down at the  as it water swirled away into oblivion before she dropped the seat and lid down. He pleaded desperately with her while he could for mercy. He wanted nothing but a few moments to stretch his limbs.

                "Just keep on begging. You haven't earned that right yet." Cecilia bellowed down as she pulled her panties up once again forcing Jared's head into her vagina.

                "I let you off easy, as it was your first time. However, from now on, when you're in panties like this I expect to feel your tongue licking against my cunt.  You're not enough of a man anymore to get me off, but you certainly can give me a bit of pleasure." Taunted Cecilia as she walked out of the bathroom.

                Jared didn't know what else to do, so he did the only thing he could do. He slithered his tongue out and began pleasing his giant mistress. The thought of her flicking her finger against him was enough to spurn him on. He was lucky enough to walk away from both hits without any broken ribs. However, he didn't want to tempt fate again.

                Cecilia sighed in pleasure a bit as she grabbed her work skirt and top and headed out of the bathroom wearing just her panties. She headed into Raul's bedroom and changed into a incredibly short skirt and small tight top along with some high heeled shoes before tucking her work clothes under her arm and heading out of the bedroom.

                Jared listened to the two speak in Spanish for what felt like ever, however  they spoke to fast, and he was too busy licking all around the labia of his giant mistress to really care what was going on at that time.