- Text Size +

Life on Parole

By Asukafan2001

 

                The night air was cold, and it was a windy night.  Because Cecilia had on such a short skirt Jared found himself shivering as he continued to slave away. He still wasn't sure what was going on. As there had been a long car ride and now he can tell Cecilia is definitely out doors, however she doesn't seem to be moving a lot.

                Jared heard the Mexican man who he learned was named Raul through listening to the conversation and picking out bits and phrases he recognized. Cecilia walked with a bit of swagger or more of a wiggle in her step. As Jared remained trapped between the legs of one of his giant Parolees. 

                "Hey Baby, I heard you ready for a bit of excitement" Cecilia seductively said as she opened the car door and slid into the seat. At this point Jared was horrified as he realized just what was going on. Jared stopped licking and tried to turn his body however the cotton and panty held him firmly against Cecilia and he no longer had the strength he had earlier in the day to right himself.

                "This can't be happening" Jared cried as Cecilia pressed her thighs together cutting off all the air and forcing what little air Jared had out of his lungs. He could feel his air starved body gasping for air, after several long seconds Cecilia spread her legs back apart. Jared knew what that meant. He didn't need a single word uttered. He went back to licking Cecilia's vaginal lips.

                The opening and closing of a hotel room door and a bit of foreplay was all Jared heard before he felt Cecilia wiggle out of her top and drop her skirt to the floor. The only thought running through Jared's mind was that this couldn't be happening. He could feel the guy climb on top of Cecilia as their bodies started to gyrate in harmony.  The man pulled her panties away tossing them across the room as Jared looked up at a gigantic cock.  Jared dove out of the way as a massive throbbing shaft plunged into the already hot Cecilia.

                "Oh god, this is gross." Jared cried out as he pressed himself up against Cecilia. He wasn't sure if it was her thigh or part of her butt as the two giants moaned. Jared found himself forced to watch as the giant cock smashed into Cecilia again and again.   As twenty minutes passed he begrudgingly watched as the man finally came as did Cecilia. As he pulled out, Jared watched in fear as Cecilia's dainty hands came in and pulled the condom off the man and tossed it onto Jared. 

                She ran her hands along length of his shaft manipulating it several times before she aimed it downward directly at Jared and shot him with the man's cum. Jared never had a chance to react as he felt Cecilia shift dragging him beneath her as she now sat on her knees.  Cum from the two giants rained down him as it dripped out of Cecilia practically bathing Jared in the disgusting mix.

                He listened as she sucked his cock clean and gave him a blow job before the thirty minute session ended.  As the man stood up he handed a thick wad of cash to Cecilia as he dressed, then headed out of the room while Cecilia laid back in the hotel bed looking down at the tiny man still tethered to her just fucked pussy. 

                "Dinner is served twerp. I don't want this fuckin' cum on me any longer. Raul should be here in a half hour and I better be ready by then." ordered Cecilia as she flipped on the television.

                "You can't be serious? I'm not some slave you can just order around." Jared yelled back unable to contain his rage any longer. The entire day's events boiled over as he started punching at Cecilia's thigh.

                Cecilia cocked her eyebrow as she looked down at her tiny ex parole officer. She unclasped the chain from her clit ring and then lifted her foot up and brought it down on tiny man. She smirked as she watched his head poke out from between her toes. He coughed and gagged a bit as she wiggled her toes pounding them against Jared's head. His struggle started to lessen as she continued to manipulate him with her foot finally grasping him with her toes raising him off the bed. Jared hung limply from her toes before dropping him onto the bed.

Jared tried desperately to beg off anymore of his impending punishment. He helplessly looked on in a state of panic. As he tried to turn and run he found that his legs were to weak and heavy. It was as if they were weighted with concrete. He frantically tried to run but her foot rose mightily above him.

                Knowing his doom was upon him Jared cried out to his wife and young baby daughter shouting out that he loved them as Cecilia's foot came down on him. The air flew out of his lungs as her foot sat on top of him. He could smell the fact they were locked in unventilated dress shoes for much of the day as they still had a strong odor.

                Jared pleaded for mercy as her toes worked over him. She raked her foot down the length of Jared's body several times before he felt her toes grab hold of him.  She squeezed her toes tightly as they pummeled his head and body. Lint and dirt left over from her socks that had built up spread across his body and face as Cecilia continued her foot torture.

                Cecilia's foot repositioned Jared and then grasped him once more with her foot only this time her toes manipulated him as if they were fingers, raising him up off the ground.  Jared dangled in front of a perturbed looking Cecilia before she released her foots hold on him dropping him roughly onto the mattress. He felt his body bounce several times before settling down. He couldn't believe he was still alive when her hands grabbed him, squeezing the life out of him as she lifted Jared up into the air.

                "No, no, no more please." Jared begged as he groaned in pain while being lifted back up this time with her hands as she stood on her knees for a moment before tossing him over her shoulder. Seconds later he landed upon her ass. He started sliding down the length of her bottom when he felt her start to shift back so that she could sit down. Knowing he wanted to survive he did the only thing he could do and positioned himself in the middle of her ass crack just moments before she sat down with her full weight bearing down on him.

                "If you want mercy, you better kiss my ass twerp.  It's time you show me the respect I deserve." Jared heard her bellow down. Fearful for his life he decides to comply.

                Jared could hardly believe his life has come to this. As he kissed the sluts ass just so she can decide if he has the right to continue to exist. The entire situation was surreal. So much so that he could hardly believe this was happening to him.  As he continued to kiss away he fought back the images and thoughts which led him to this scenario.

                It was a rainy Friday. Jared's wife who worked as an attorney at a local law firm would be working late and his daughter was with grandma and grandpa for the weekend. So he decided to swing by the restaurant Cecilia worked at so he could get a little side action. Which he did from to time.

                As soon as Jared walked in he talked to the manager and told him that he needed to talk to Cecilia. As he was her parole officer, it was a deal he had worked out with the owner and manager. They got cheap labor which lead to higher profits and Jared easily found work for his assigned cases. This meant less work for Jared. He told the manager with a wink that he just needed to speak with her about her progress. The manager smiled and nodded knowingly excusing himself. Tears dripped down Jared's face as he thought about this now.

                He could barely concentrate as he remembered the words he spoke. How he told Cecilia that unless she decided please him, she would spend the rest of her sentence behind bars, making a nickel an hour through the prime of her life.

                The images of Jared slapping her and telling her she just signed her warrant back to prison pained him now. He would have given anything to take those words back. She told him he'd be sorry. He'd regret abusing her like this.  However at the time he didn't care. He shoved her down onto her knees and shoved her cock into his mouth.

                "Im so sorry" Jared cries as he continues to lick her asshole. The flashes of him back in his car afterwards. Driving down the road, and then pulling into his garage where something was shot at him, before everything went black.  Jared struggled to remember what was shot at him; however everything after that is a fuzzy haze.

                Jared felt himself drug out from underneath Cecilia's ass as she tosses him onto the bed between her legs.  She looks coldly down at the meek man between her legs.  She flicked him in the stomach sending him tumbling down the bed near her knees.

                "Mercy, please, mercy Mistress Reyes. I was wrong to speak out, please forgive me. I will not do it again." cried Jared as he buried his head into his lap.

                "Damn right you won't.  Now get back to work. If you make me Cum before I get back. I will consider forgetting this" Cecilia barked as the battered Jared stumbled his way towards her giant cunt. As he neared her cunt he felt her clasp his chain back onto her clit ring. Sealing him back between her mighty thighs, he looked up briefly as the young woman lorded over him.  Jared wanted more than anything to escape, however he understood now that if he ever tried, he would most certainly be killed. Just like the bug he now appeared to be to her.