- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Author note: This was one of my first stories that I wrote.  I thought was lost. It is set around the year 1998 and was written around that time. 

New recruits


Hello mortals, my name is Rose Crusher, a GTS-goddess who job is to crush towns out of existence, wither or not I'm invited to visit. Lately I'm been trying to train the new GTS-goddess recruits.

What's that? You want to her about the new recruits. Of the lot Alice, Marsha and Michelle are the most member able. Now where should to start. I think I start with Alice.

Alice Gabriel was a timid girl. She was often bulled at Clear Springs High School. Her appearance didn't help much, She was only 5 feet 2 inches tall with brown hair.

When her world found out about GTS-goddess she freaked right out.
"These human skyscrapers can wipe out towns in a blink of an eye." she told her friends.
"What can we do about it? Join the Army?" responded her friends.
"Actually I was thinking of doing what I normally do when I'm really scared."
"Hiding under the covers won't help when the giantess comes." her friends replied as they prepared plans of their own.

Never the less she was curled up in a ball, under the covers when she was recruited.
She didn't know what was happening. She experienced a rising feeling, then followed by a squeezed feeling. She heard the sound of walls buckling, people screaming. The giantess got me. She though as she stayed huddled in a ball.

You should have been there, it was quite a sight, Alice just exploded out of her house. Then ran into her neighbours homes. She didn't stop growing until she was 500 feet tall, although it hard to tell at the time, for she was still curled up in a ball.

It was dawn, when Alice, realized she wasn't going to die. She opened her eyes, and got some shocks. She was naked; her house and the neighbours were gone, and where the heck were her parents?
"Mom? Dad?" she called not realized she had crushed them when she grew. Then she got a good look at the world around her. Everything was tiny, and there was quite a crowd gathered around. Then she heard the attack helicopters and saw the army approach.
"Wait a minute I'm not a threat." she cried, but the army was not in a negotiating mood. They were all too aware of Alice's potential for destruction.
"Prepare to fire." General Blackstone ordered. But Alice didn't wait for the troops. She decided to run for it. What a disgrace; a GTS-goddess running from mere helicopters, missiles and tanks. I decided it was time to intervene.

Alice fled from the approaching army. Suddenly a towering blond(600 feet tall to be exact) in a military uniform appeared in front of her.
"Help me." Alice cried.
"Help yourself" I replied "Your embarrassing GTS-goddess everywhere by running."
"Look here Rose," she stopped puzzled that she knew my name "There trying to kill me."
"They can't hurt you Alice. Let me demonstrate." I turned her toward the advancing army.
"Great Scott!! There are two of them. Fire everything including the kitchen sink at them." Blackstone ordered.

Bullets and missiles struck Alice and me over and over again, but much to her surprise, neither or me was getting hurt.
"What do I do now?" she asked.
"Show them who's the boss."
"But I don't want to hurt them." she wailed. But when she looked at my cold blue eyes, she felt I should be obeyed. She supposed to rule her planet yet she's afraid of wiping out a few people.

She was clumsy at first, but by noon, she had the army on the run.
"Can I get some clothes on?" she asked me after the battle.
"You don't really need clothes. But if you insist I'll give you the mega products catalogue."
"How do I contact them?"
"They do the rounds, they will contact you."

I wanted to stay and give her more guidance, but I got the call to check up on Marsha who lived in a neighbouring world.


Marsha Black was a science major at Scotia University. Unlike Alice she was beautiful from the start, five ten with black hair. She had no trouble with bullies or attracting men. Her only fault was she made fun of giantess and shrinking fans. She discovered these people, while surfing the net, when she saw their collages and read their stories she burst out in laughter. She even crashed the on campus giantess/Shrunken people fan club.
"Come on people, do you really expect to see a mega giantess? Or be shrunk to doll or bug size. I can assure you, the laws of physics make your dreams impossible, at least in this quantum reality."

I've been told, Marsha was chosen by the doomsday society as a joke on her beliefs. I guess I should mention, we use the doomsday society for a lot of our recruitment. Any way back to Marsha, one night, while she was sleeping in her dorm bed.

Marsha felt a rising sensation, she opened her eyes then closed them, her walls were rapidly coming toward her, an instant later she took up all the room.
"This got to be a nightmare." she told herself as tried heading for the window. She grew so rapidly that she blew out the side of the dorm. By the time she stumbled outside, she was 60 feet tall and growing very fast.
"What the heck going on?' Marsha asked. Her world was shrinking fast, the dorm building, only came up to her eyes, then her chest. Then to her amazement it shrank until it only came up to the top of her foot.
"This is impossible," she cried. " I appear to be thousands of feet tall, but it's impossible for a woman to be even fifty feet tall. This must be a dream."

It was no dream, for the people of Scotia University and the city of Halifax. They were too busy fleeing from the 5800 foot woman in their mist. But they didn't have a chance. For Marsha decided to go for a little walk. Not caring how many bug size (to her) people she crushed.

After a day had passed, Marsha realized this was no ordinary dream.
"I should have woken up by now. I must be in a coma." she said to the ruins of Halifax.
I decided it was time to tell her the truth.

I started her when I emerged from the inter dimensional rift.
"Who are you?" she cried.
"Rose Crusher, I here to tell you, you're not in a coma. You just been recruited."
"To become a GTS-goddess and to rule this world." she finished my though.
"If this isn't a dream how come I can read your thoughts."
"Because I'm letting you. Where're telepathic along our own kind." then I noticed she was starting at me.

"Do you realize how cute you look?" she asked me. I didn't like what I was reading from her mind. She was comparing me to a Barbie doll. She then picked me up and give me a big hug.
"Please put me down."
"Why? to me you're just a eight inch doll."
"Why play with a doll, when you can shape the world to suit your dreams."
This greatly excited Marsha, for she was a fan of sim's and had ideas on how the world should be. So she dropped me, and began to hatch world restructuring plans.

I needed a rest, but Mr. G decided to sent me to see Michelle. I didn't realize at the time, but I think he's was trying to punish me.


Michelle like Marsha had no trouble with appearance(they even had the same colour hair) unlike Marsha, Michelle was a young giantess fan living on Ontario. One day on a lark, she entered LotoGTS, and to her amazement she won the grand prize. Mega giantess with unlimited growth potential.

Since she didn't expect to win, she had no real idea, what to do as a mega giantess. I guess I should tell you morals, that while her base height was 500 feet, she could grow to the dimensions of the giantess on venomn mega giantess site if she wanted to. To her frustration, she could not shrink below 500 feet.

Speaking of frustration. I found out the hard way, she grows when frustrated. You want to hear about that? Oh all right.

Our meeting was going on fairly well, until she realized I stepped on a few people.
"So what" I replied.
"You just wilfully committed murder."
"Their just morals, besides you killed people just walking around."
She was getting taller, but didn't realize it yet.
"I care about people. I don't deliberately kill people."
At this point, I made the mistake of letting her read my mind. When she saw what I though of morals she just lost it.
"How would you like it? if I stepped on you."
"You won't dare."
But she was already a mile tall and still growing. I decided it was time to leave, but I was awed by the sight Michelle now presented, for she had raised her height to five miles.

Suddenly her foot filled the sky and a heard and felt a cracking sound. Fortunately I'm immoral, but I still had the crushed feeling. Is this how people I step on feel?



Michelle has a craving for earthly things. This made her vulnerable to the temptations, the mega products sales rep offered. I can still remember that day that darn sales rep showed up.
Michelle ( who also calls herself mega, but that's another story) was complaining on how she missed her old life, how she missed eating, going to the movies, sleeping in a bed etc. When a interdimensional portal appeared, and a size changer stepped out, carrying the famous mega products catalogue.
"Who are you? Michelle cried.
"Just your friendly mega products sales rep here to offer you goddess some great products." the size changer replied.
"You don't have a name?” Michelle asked.
"Oh all right, it's Brideina. I know it's not a human name, you see I'm a size changer."
"What's a size changer?" Michelle asked.
"One of the Masterchemi subject species, they can change their own size or the size of people and objects." I replied.
"I can explain myself, I don't like your tone Rose. Anyway I can enlarge human products, then sell them to you for a price."
I could see Michele was going to become a mega product addict, but that was her problem
"What the price?" she asked.
"You can pay in one of two ways, sell parts of your world, or sell your labour."
"What do you mean sell my labour?”
"Work on, one of our numerous construction projects. In your case Michelle, you probably end up working on Garland's Ring."
"Who's Garland?" Michelle asked.
"A Garhu, leader of the project."
"What's a Garhu?" I asked. ( I can't read size changer minds)
"An immortal race, Gargoyle by night, human in appearance by day. They kind of have a population problem. They keep having kids, so they constantly need more territory."

Michelle took the job, She spent five days a week, working on the ring, the rest of the week spent, enjoying mega products. As for myself, I got assigned to other GTS-goddess.

The end