- Text Size +
Primatech Chronicles: Facebook Friends
By
Asukafan2001
ŠGiantess World 2010. All Rights Reserved.


The past several months Thomas had been reconnecting with Kay, who was one of his old lab partners back from when he was still in high school. It started out pretty harmless just chatting off and on a couple times a week however the past couple months they had really started to talk more and more frequently on face book.

It was at that point Kay mentioned that she had just gotten a web cam. It was by Primatech and was only about fifteen dollars. She told him that he should go pick one up and they could chat over Skype and actually have a conversation.

At first Thomas was reluctant to do so as he wasn’t really a technophile and he wasn’t into the whole online friend concept. However, a few of his gamer buddies had been telling him to get a webcam as well as then they could talk while they played online. So he finally broke down and said he would pick one up.

Several days and a few hectic cram sessions later Thomas had gotten his webcam setup when he saw Kay pop online, he sent her a message asking if she was up for popping his webcams cherry. She eagerly said sure which made Thomas wonder if she had let herself go. As back in high school she had that cute girl next door look down to a T.

Thomas powered up his webcam and waited for her to accept his invite. As soon as she hit accept and the connecting message sprawled across the screen a vertigo like feeling washed over him. The entire room began to spin.

“Oh god, I’m gonna get sick” Thomas said as he dropped to his knees before shutting his eyes tightly. A suction, or pulling feeling over came him just before he blacked out.

Thomas shivered profusely as he lay on the cold cool glass slowly regaining consciousness. As his eyes flickered open he could tell something was desperately wrong. The entire floor was a smooth cold glass. As he picked himself off the floor he found that the glass floor was the least of his problems.

The entire world seemed to be turned on its end. He was in some kind of strange oversized bedroom. Clothing and random items were strewn across the floor, a gigantic unmade bed stood not far from where he was. The only spot that was cleaned off was the giant executive style computer chair. The most puzzling thing was on the desk with him, which was a gigantic desktop computer with a webcam pointed directly into this glass tank.

“What the hell? Hey! Can anybody hear me? Hello? Atleast tell me what the hell happened to my clothes!” Thomas shouted but his voice merely echoed about the room.

As the day shifted to night dankness overcame the strange room. Piles of clothes heaped on various objects took on strange chilling shapes as Thomas looked about the room. He turned it into a bit of a game trying to figure out what the strangely shaped objects actually were. It was all he could do to keep his mind from going mad.

By the time the door creaked open Thomas had resigned himself to cupping his hands every so often and he would blow warm air into them in a vain attempt to keep warm. The lights blinded him as they were flipped on, when Thomas’s vision returned a gigantic girl was peering in at him.

“Hey” she said as she looked in at him. A shocked frozen expression was on Thomas’s face as the girl sat down at the desk. She bent down and picked up a pile of clothes. Thomas didn’t recognize them at first but soon it dawned on him. Those were his clothes only they were huge. The girl ruffled through the side pockets pulling out his car keys.

“ugh Junk” She said tossing them in the wastebasket. The girl said before digging into the other pocket.
“Two pens? What are you, Amish? No iphone, Zune, or Nintendo DS” She said before digging into the back pockets and pulling out his wallet.
“Here’s the good stuff, social security number, ooooo three credit cards, debit card, naughty naughty someone keeps there bank info right in the wallet. That’s dangerous you know?”

“You’re, you’re huge.” Thomas said as his eyes remain locked on the young girl unable to believe that she is really there.

“The names Sammi, once you come out of your shock or whatever it is you’re in you’re gonna want to know as you my little friend have gotten screwed”

“screwed? What the hell is going on?” Thomas said as he started to come out of his shock. However, Sammi merely swiveled her chair so that she was facing her computer and away from Thomas. He shouted a few times desperately wanting to get her attention as he came out of his trance however she completely ignored him.

The futility of calling for help wore off as he wasn’t even sure if she could hear him and it wasn’t getting him anywhere. She seemed too focused on the computer. As he glanced over at the screen he immediately caught something that was all too familiar. It was his bank account.

“What the fuck? Get away from there. That’s my tuition payment. Hey, hey!!” Thomas beat against the glass as he helplessly watched her zero out his account. The entire thing was surreal. One by one she entered into his various financial accounts. In a matter of five minutes he was ruined. He was broke and now owed thousands of dollars. How could he even explain this if he got away? Who would believe him anyway?

As Sammi finished she turned back towards him and leaned towards the cage peering in at her newest acquisition. She had her brown hair pulled back tightly in a ponytail, the rest of her hidden behind a loose fitting hooded sweatshirt and cargo pants.

“It was the webcam that got you. There is a manufacturer’s defect in it. I happen to have one of the defected ones. As soon as you connected to my computer I had you. I’m not sure completely how it works, but I know it pulls you from wherever you are and brings you here.”

Thomas wasn’t prepared for what happened next. The roof the glass tank was pulled off and she reached her hand in, her fingers spread apart like it was a mechanical claw and Thomas but a stuffed animal. He tried to run even though it was futile. He didn’t even know where he was running too. As not more than a foot in front of him was another wall.

He stopped in his tracks with a smug smirk on the young girls face. She tapped the tank with her free hand. She taunted down to him that he had nowhere to run and his only option was to submit. Sammi never waited for a reply. He wasn’t her first and she knew this game well. Her hand lurched down like a snake biting it’s pray. One minute her hand was well above him and the next her fingers were curled around his chest. The fact her hand practically enveloped his body was terrifying.

There was a single knock at Sammi’s door and seconds later the door swung open and young dark skinned girl who was part Native American, part Filipino walked into the room tossing her bag on a chair before heading over towards Sammi.

“Sweet another one.” The dark skinned girl said grabbing him from Sammi’s grasp and dropping Thomas in the palm of her hand. She quickly grabbed at his arms and pulled him upwards so that he was dangling in front of her face. Thomas gulped nervously as the young girl eyed Thomas’s nude body. He wanted to cover himself as he grew more and more embarrassed as her eyes scanned over Him.

“Let me get out my laptop and I will get him posted. He looks nice and trim, I see some definition in those tiny abs. I bet he will sell pretty well on our site; did he have anything on him? Iphone, ipod, psp, Nintendo, anything?”

“Nope Amish, he’s kind of spunky though, but still in shock now so you can’t tell.” Sammi said as she empties out Thomas’s wallet into an old coffee tin that had burn marks around the rim.

Thomas continued to struggle hoping to somehow get free from her grip. This only caused the dark skinned girl to become annoyed to the point where she pushed her laptop the side and stared briefly at the miniature man before her.

“What do you think you’re doing? Where do you think you can go? In fact why don’t you just go there” She said as she tossed Thomas to the floor.

Thomas rolled a good foot before he came to a rest against a gigantic sneaker. The Nike swoosh along the side of the shoe was almost larger than him greeted him as he stood up. Thomas looked up at the young girl the full difference between him and these giant girls were on display.

“What’s wrong little man, you were trying to get away, fighting so hard to run so now you better run.” The dark skinned girl said as her sneaker slammed down in front of Thomas. The Reebok logo alone was large enough to send a chill down his spine.

"Don't hurt the merchandise Stella" I heard Sammi call out without even turning towards me. The word merchandise was like a shot to the chest. I was nothing but product to these giants. Walmart gets an order of shoes in; they get an order of little men in.

Thomas scurried across the floor towards the closed door hoping he would somehow be able to crawl beneath the small gap, but anytime he made any real progress towards the door Stella would slam her foot down in his path sending him back running the other way. However, what made the situation worse of all was the state of the bedroom. The bedroom itself was a hardwood floor; however in many places you could not even find the floor. So it was constantly moving on uneven surfaces.

As Thomas looked back at Stella he knew he was beat. His legs were sore, his muscles were tired and no matter what he tried it was futile. She was outsmarting him at every step of the way. Thomas slunk to the floor to winded to carry on.

“What do you want from me? You proved your point; you’re bigger, stronger, and faster. So what do you want? You already have my money, my credit cards, everything what else could you possibly want?” An irate Thomas yelled up at the two girls.

“Well we obviously want to sell you silly. Do you have any idea how valuable you little twerps are?" Stella nonchalantly said while reaching down and grabbing Thomas. Now stand on my hand so we can get some pictures of you to show the girls. Next week you make your big debut, i'm sure you will be sold to a nice girl or boy."

Thomas couldn't believe any of this. Just a few hours ago he was back at the university, sitting in his dorm room. He was going to play warcraft online with some buddies. It wasn't a glamorous life but it was his own. Now he's living a nightmare.

"I got the photos Sammi, I will take him back to my place and get him ready."

"NO! I mean just leave him here. I want to get him ready personally." Sammi said as she eyed Thomas who was gripped in the hand of her best friend. She never had taken any real interest in any of the other men; however Thomas wasn’t like the other people to her.

"Okay, how come?”

"Well I have these others you need to take care of.” Sammi said sidestepping question and thrusting a couple mason jars filled with tiny people in them. Thomas couldn’t believe what he was seeing. There were men and women of all ages the same size as him.

“Whoa, you went on spree.” Stella said as she lifted jars eying all the tiny people.

“Not exactly, one of the dimwits was having a party and was planning on having the whole lot of them flash the camera so I would have seen a wall breast and dick. However, I think I ended up having the last laugh. “ Sammi said in a bored tone.

“Well my moms gonna flip if I don’t get home soon. See you at school tomorrow” Stella said shoving the jars into shoulder bag before heading out the door.

Thomas gulped as he watched Sammi move easily over the chaotic sea of disorder that her room was in. He instinctively took a couple steps backwards before tripping over a fold in the comforter and tumbling onto her behind. The young girl was now practically on top of him as her eyes bore down at scared tiny man

Idea after idea crossed Thomas’s mind just not a single one of them was very good. He knew he had to find a way out this, as being sold just wasn’t an option he was ready to accept. The only thing that he could think of was notifying someone what is going on here. As even if he was stuck like this Thomas didn’t like the idea of others being forced to suffer this fate.

“SAMANTHA! DINNER!!” the voiced was loud, and had an authoritative sound about it. Thomas watched as the girl instantly responded back complying with the orders without question. After seeing the reaction that the girl had, Thomas knew how to put the kibosh on this girls plan.

Sammi's powerful fingers dug into Thomas's back as he was lifted off the unmade bed. His meager attempts to break her hold were in vain as the room sped by in a blur. She glanced down at the miniature man in her hand feeling a powerful sensation course through her body.

"When we go downstairs you do not try to make contact with my family, you do not say a word. If you decide to do either you will be sorry." Sammi Said as she lifted Thomas behind her head. He nervously looked downward at the floor from the girls dizzying height.

As Sammi's fingers relinquished their hold on Thomas he let out a horrific scream as he plummeted through the air. His arms and legs flailed wildly as a feeling of absolute terror pumped through his veins as he sped down towards a fatal drop to the floor.

As he soared passed her hood Thomas managed to the grasp the edge of the hood which caused him to slap against the side of her hood. The heavy material of the sweatshirt felt like a brick wall as he hit it, the impact nearly caused him to lose his grip. Thomas kicked and pumped his legs but it was as if all the energy and strength was drained from his body. The strength to pull himself up and into the hood of this young girl was gone.

"Sammi, Sammi, please , please help me. i'm gonna die." A panicked Thomas yelled frighteningly at the young girl as she smirked into her full length mirror watching his plight with glee.

As Thomas's left hand finally succumbed to the weight and stress of the situation; his body now swayed from left to right violently slamming against the wall with only his right hand holding on. While this was going on Thomas made the mistake of looking down for but a moment causing his face to turn ghostly white. The reality of situation was unreal. A deathly drop was no longer twenty, thirty or even hundreds of feet up. The simply drop from a four foot nine inch tall girl was now enough to do him in.

"So Thomas, do you understand your situation and place. " The girl coldly said as she stared at him in mirror. Thomas was beside himself ready to pledge his mother, his first born child, whatever it took to continue on living. The ideals of human values had been stripped away in that moment and the young girl knew exactly that. The noble sentiments and causes that people preach such as, I would give my life for my wife, I would do anything for my mother. Are all nice phrases but when faced with the fragility of human life; Knowing that you are mere seconds from ceasing to be ones true nature comes out and Thomas's did in that moment.

"Yes, yes, I will do anything you say! Just please, help me" Thomas cried no longer able to hold back tears and raw emotion, his fingers on his right hand beginning to slip as he dangled precariously off the side of the hooded sweatshirt.

"I want you to remember this moment when you get the thought that you want to play hero. As if you act like a little bitch and try to tattle on me. This little scene will turn out differently." Sammi said as she reached back without saying another word. Thomas's grip failed however luckily the girls hand was just below him allowing him to fall to safely into the palm of her hand. She lifted her hand upwards and tilted it slightly causing Thomas to spill into the hood of her sweatshirt.

Thomas rolled several feet before settling at the bottom of the hood. The same authoritative voice from before called the girls name. Everything immediately lurched into motion. The long brown hair danced about while swaying from side to side as she walked and unconsciously moved her head about. Even the smallest of movements on her part were now fully pronounced to Thomas. His new lightweight body of Thomas was no match for the unintended force of the girl. As she bounded down the stairs of her suburban home Thomas was thrown violently against either wall of the hood. It wasn't until Sammi slid her chair in at the table was Thomas able to collect his thoughts.

"I did and said what I had too" Thomas said to himself as the guilt set in over relinquishing his freedom. However, he tried to push those feelings of remorse and guilt out of his head as there would be time for that later.

“I need to just move forward” Thomas thought to himself as he attempted to rise to his feet. He found standing inside of a hood is much like trying to standing on a rope bridge. So as he started to stand and pull himself out and away from the hair he found himself falling onto his behind several times before he got the hang of trying to walk inside the hood.

Thomas peeked his head over the rim of the hood being careful not to cause anyone to notice. As he knew his captor could easily dispose of him before anyone could get to him; visions of her pretending to freak out and tossing him to the hardwood floor. Then being forced to look up at the giant girl unable to move as her foot stomps down on his broken body filled his head. He knew his smashed body would appear no different than a big bug, or a small rodent.

As he looked at the family his eyes were immediately drawn to his old lab partner. Kay looked as gorgeous as ever. She had brown hair just like her sister; she still had a very youthful look about her as she bit into the chicken breast. Thomas wished for a moment his late night conversations he had with her were real, and not a ploy by her sister to ensnare him and sell him off to the highest bidder as if he’s nothing more than livestock.

Thomas gazed out at Kay long enough for his captor to finish eating. So when she shoved her chair backwards he went tumbling into the depths of her hood. Thomas cursed as he rolled over onto his back. He had gotten distracted by staring up at Kay and forgotten what his actual goal was. He had wanted to see just who the girl’s parents were. As they would certainly help him and if nothing else give this brat a little more order in her life Thomas thought, as he laid back in the hood having learned that it was pointless to try to stand while Sammi is in motion.

“Don’t forget to wash the floor munchkin” Kay said as she shoved Sammi playfully in the back.

Sammi huffed and folded her arms as she watched her older sister head out the back door towards her car; most likely heading back over to her dorm. If tonight was like any other night, it meant she wouldn’t be seen from again as she was going to be buried in a book studying. Soon thereafter, her parents announced they were going up town and pulled out of the driveway themselves. Moments later Thomas was engulfed by a hand and set down onto the kitchen floor.

“So how best do you think this situation should be taken care of Tommy?” Sammi said as she looked down at the tiny man at her feet, while Thomas craned his neck up at the young lady while he took a few steps backwards but still couldn’t comfortably see all of her. He gulped as he looked at the grass stained sneakers.

“Well, I don’t really see how I could help out here. I mean short of strapping a couple sponges to my feet at this size I’m not of too much help to you?”

“That’s a great idea.” Sammi said as she poked her head beneath the cupboards. Thomas looked behind him seeing no way to get to the front door, so he turned his attention to the kitchen door which had a doggy door. He remembered there exchange upstairs, but what his words really meant started to come to fruition. He was going to be a servant to this girl.

Thomas took off towards the door. The only question he had as darted towards the door was if he had enough mass for the flap to be pushed out of the way. As soon as he was close enough he dove through the rubber flap landing roughly on the wooden deck. Quickly picking himself up he looked from left to right a long staircase went down to the lawn.

“Great, how the hell am I going to descend this thing?” Thomas said to himself as he walked to the edge of the balcony just in time to hear large pounding heading towards him.

“I was just checking out the view Sammi” Thomas shouted as he turned around, however he was shocked to find not the grass stained sneakers of his tormentor but the snout of the black Labrador. The dog was huge, it was clearly fully grown.

“Good dog, are you good boy?” Thomas said while trying not to sound as frightened as he was. The dog begun to bark like mad and growl a bit, and then in one motion it batted its paw right at Thomas sending him flying towards the staircase.

As the dog approached Thomas could smell its breath wash over him which caused his nose to crinkle. He knew that he had never felt true fear before today. As the reality of what fear really is has now become crystal clear. As he climbed to his feet Thomas looked up at the dog as it growled, behind him what looked like a twenty foot drop to the next stair case left him trapped.

“What do you think you are doing! SIT, SIT!” Sammi commanded this time stomping her foot. Thomas was so afraid of his own death he complied along with dog without even thinking.

“That’s a good boy, you’re such a good boy peanut.” Sammy chided as she petted the dog while looking down at Thomas.

“I was talking to dog, but I appreciate your obedience even though it’s too late. You are going to do my chores, and then you are going to be punished, as apparently the lesson upstairs wasn’t clear enough for you. You live in my world, and there’s only two ways you are getting out of this. Either I’m selling you, or you’re gonna be dog food. Just so you know, Peanut is a good eater.” Thomas looked fearfully up at the dog who growled down at him.

"Peanut, no!" Sammi as she took a few steps towards Thomas before grabbing him roughly. He could feel the air being squeezed out of his lungs as she gripped him tightly and headed back inside depositing Thomas roughly on the countertop.

"I would suggest not trying that again as I may not be around to save you." Sammi said as she squirted some glue on the bottom of his feet and pressed two sponges tightly against his sole. After a couple minutes of firm pressing she let go and pulled on the sponges a bit. Seeing that they wouldn’t come off she repeated the process with a smaller set for Thomas’s hands.

"There is a solvent for this right?" Thomas asked but the only reply he got was being set down on the floor along with a shallow pan filled with soapy water.

"I want this floor cleaned and don't forget the baseboards." Sammi ordered as she headed out of the kitchen. A few moments later Thomas heard the television flip on. He wet the sponges in the soapy water and slid his sponge covered feet across the floor. As he made his way down and back Thomas could feel the burn in his legs. As he looked out at the gigantic kitchen floor it seemed to stretch on and on forever almost. There just no way I will get this done.

Thomas was washing along the baseboards as he heard the television flip off. He continued working away almost afraid to look to back. He had found some solace in his work. Even though the task was daunting he could easily lose himself in the job and forget about the horrible reality of what he was facing.

As he finished the baseboards Thomas knew he could avoid it no longer. He turned and looked upward knowing that he now needed this young teenage miser's approval. The idea of a grown man taking orders from some overgrown teenage brat was enough to make him sick, but the reality of it all was upon him.

"Come" Sammi said in an authoritative tone as if she were talking to her dog. Thomas couldn't help but since the demeaning tone in her voice. It made him sick to think that he was going to have to comply; however the earlier events up stairs, and then outside with the dog flashed through his mind.

"Come Thomas" Sammi said again with a stomp of her foot and a wide smirk across her face as she watched the degraded man slink over towards her. A sickening feeling was in the pit of his stomach as he walked towards her. He could feel his humanity slipping away. Each step was like a death march in which he got further and further away from who he use to be.

“You are gonna learn some obedience” Bellowed Sammi as she grabbed him ripping the sponge off of his hands and feet. She swiftly moved up stairs her hands digging into his weak body. He was grateful that she didn’t have long fingernails as she probably would have sliced through him.

Sammi cleared a place off on the desk and set Thomas down. She grabbed two pieces of leather from her bracelet making kit and pulled his arms above head tying the leather straps around his wrists, and another around his ankles. She grabbed a small Mason jar off the floor and poked two holes in the lid before dropping Thomas inside. She gradually pulled Thomas off the floor of the jar still he was standing on his toes and then pulled the leather stands through the holes in the lid before knotting the leather off.

“I hope you understand why I am doing this. I need obedience from you. We could have both sat down stairs and watched television. However, you decided to try to play hero. So now you can just hang here until you understand how things work.”

Thomas hung painfully in the jar, the weight of his body bearing down on his toes as he looked straight into a pile of books. He begged and pleaded for the teenage miser to put an end to this. However he got no response. He knew on the other side of the pile of books was the young girl doing her homework. He could hear the scratching of her pencil and against the paper.

Thomas drifted in and out of consciousness. Sammi had left at some point. The weight of his body now painfully bore down on his toes. He cried for several minutes before drifting back out of consciousness. When he awoke again he saw the face of his captor peering in at him. He pleaded mercilessly for mercy.

Thomas was unsure what day or time it was when Sammi finally lifted the lid off the jar. Thomas cried out painfully as his body stretched out fully dangling in the air. His muscles whined as he swung back and forth a before being set down on the desk. Sammi undid the leather strands from around his wrists and dropped them into the jar.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry” Thomas said as he looked fearfully up at the girl.

“Oh really? What is little Tommy sorry for? Think long and hard as I hate people who apologize and not know what for.” Sammi said as she casually brushed her hair and pulled her socks on.

“I, I shouldn’t have tried to run. It was a mistake. I was ungrateful.” Thomas sputtered out as he rubbed his wrists which were raw and chaffing from the leather strands.

Thomas felt like a beaten man. It was as if he was in another world. It had been just a few days since he first arrived here, but it felt like months. The only thing he could remember from the otherwise blurry first day was seeing the face of Kay. However, even her once crystal clear face was starting to fade. The only faces he could see clear as day were the two tormenters who brought him here.

“Good, you having learned that lesson I think I will take you with me today.” As the girl rose to her feet he could see the blue and white pleated skirt she wore, along with the white dress shirt and blue blazer. Sammi set her hand down flat on the desk and for the first time allowed Thomas to crawl onto it. As he climbed to his feet he winced in pain as he stood normally for the first time in quite awhile. As he climbed into her warm hand she stroked his back and tussled his hair.

Higher and higher Thomas was lifted until he found himself staring at the opening chest pocket of a white a dress shirt. Looking up at the girl for but a moment before he slid into the pocket, the landing caused him to howl in pain a bit. Thomas rubbed his feet and ankles a bit before standing up.

He poked his head above the pocket and could see that he was shrouded partly by the blazer however he could still get a clear view of what was going on. As Sammi bounded down the stairs grabbing her book bag, he knew that he would be going to school with her for the day and she clearly didn’t go to the same school he went too unless they really changed their policies in the few years since he graduated. The thought they may have moved entered into Thomas’s mind as well. The idea behind that filled a few questions he had such as why Kay was eating at home when she had planned to go to school out of state. If that was true, Thomas knew that he would have next to no chance of getting free and escaping to someone he knew.

The warm, fresh, clean smelling air was a treat for Thomas as he held onto the lip of the pocket to keep from being jostled as Sammi walked down the sidewalk. In the distance he could see a group of teens standing at a corner. Not wanting to draw any attention to himself he sat down in the pocket hoping he wouldn’t be brought up.

The morning was long, but as lunch came Thomas poked his head out of the pocket just in time to see a gigantic hand sweeping towards him. He shivered a bit as his feet hit the table. As he looked up at the two girls eating, he couldn’t help but think about how this once frightening angle had become almost normal. The idea that he was once bigger and stronger than both the girls combined was but a distant memory.

“Are you hungry?” Stella pointedly said at Thomas who was a bit taken aback as she motioned him towards her apple. His stomach grumbled as he approached the apple and bit into it, or atleast attempted too. Thomas’s teeth were stopped dead in their tracks as he tried to bite down. He tried again to no avail.

“Oh, sorry, I forgot how weak you twerps were.” Stella said in a devious tone with a laugh that told him she probably really hadn’t Thomas looked on as she picked up the apple and bit into it before setting it down with the bite mark towards him.

Thomas was astonished at how huge the bite was, but his stomach didn’t let him dwell on it any more. As he moved in closer he could see bit of saliva around the edges of the apple. A few days ago he would have called it disgusting and turned his nose up at the idea of taking a bite there. However, now as he opened his mouth and bit along the ridge he found his jaw now able to break through with ease. Thomas continued taking several bites along ridge of apple until he came across a small piece of ham stuck on the side of the apple. It was insignificant enough to where the giant girls probably didn’t even notice it.

His mouth began to water as he looked at it. The idea of doing it seemed disgusting, even now. That was probably a small chunk of meat stuck between Stella’s teeth that got dislodged when she took the bite of apple. However, when Thomas went to brush the morsel of ham asid his stomach wouldn’t let him brush it aside. He found himself plunging the saliva soaked meat into his mouth.

As the girls finished eating and Thomas confusingly watched Sammi stand up and start heading towards the garbage can. He couldn’t believe after all this she was just going to let him go here in the middle of her school; before another thought could enter his head Thomas felt himself lurch backwards as Stella grabbed him. She was much rougher then Sammi ever had been. She held Thomas at the waist with her thumb and pointer finger.

“Lets go” Sammi motioned and Stella followed grabbing her book bag with her free hand. As she pushed open a metal door which led an inner courtyard area surrounded by the school on all sides. There were a group of teens of all ages gathered around the table that Stella was walking towards.

“You should be watching very carefully” Stella said as Sammi ran up beside her and the two approached the table. Stella set a gold colored book bag on the table before setting two cages onto the table before reaching into her pocket and setting Thomas down on the picnic style table.

Thomas gulped as he looked up at the sea of giants with a bit of fear. In the front nearest him was a white girl with short blonde hair with orange streaks that barely went past her ears. She pulled a wad of cash from between breasts.

“One of these men better be ready to massage my feet tonight.” The short blonde haired girl commented as she leaned in trying to get a good look into the cages.

Next to the blonde haired girl stood a rather preppy looking Indian girl, she wasn’t saying much but seemed to be intently watching what was going on. Thomas had a feeling that they were going to be the primary bidders.

“Okay we are going to start off at fifty dollars, for this co-ed from the University of North Carolina. Thomas, open the second cage.” Thomas looked up at stella who nodded while crossing her arms. Not wanting to relive past experiences Thomas opened the cage door as the young lady fell out. She pleaded with Thomas to help her. He looked up at Stella and then at Sammi who had no reaction whatsoever.

“I’m sorry” Thomas mouthed as he pushed the girl towards the middle of the table knowing if he hadn’t it might have been him on the docket in her place.
Several boys and a few girls went back and forth bidding before a brown haired boy won the bid handing Sammi one hundred and thirty seven dollars. As the boy snatched her from the table he couldn’t help but feel sorry for the lady.

“Don’t worry, I will show ya a good time tonight” The teen taunted as he walked away from the table.
Thomas was once again ordered by the girls to open up the cage. This time a man about his size but a bit heavier set stepped out. He nervously walked to the middle of the table without making eye contact with anyone. Thomas’s heart was breaking as he watched the girls bid on the helpless man. It was surreal watching people being sold off as if they are nothing more than product in a store. As the price hit three hundred the bidders started to fade until it was just the Indian girl and the blonde haired girl.

“I hope you’re good with the nail polish little man” The blonde haired girl taunted as she bid another fifty.

When the bidding finally ended Thomas looked on as the Indian girl dropped 500 dollars on the table and then grabbed the solemn looking man. Sammi grabbed the cash with one hand and Thomas in the other. She dropped him in her pocket before Stella and her gathered up there things and started to count their cash.

As soon as Sammi got home she dropped Thomas onto the coffee table and flipped on the television with Stella sitting down next to her. As Sammi looked down at Thomas she could tell the person auction had taken its toll on him. She used the psychological trauma that Thomas felt against him as she spied down at him.

“So what would your family do if they found you Thomas?” Sammi asked as she picked at a peanut butter and jelly sandwich she had made herself.

“They would help me of course.” Thomas replied as he looked up at the television however he found it hard to keep track of what was going on. Everything seemed to be moving so fast it was dizzying. However, the girls seemed to have no problem at all following what was going on.

“How would they help you? What would they do with you? I mean you’re just a little man. No one would believe what you told them. A webcam shrunk you and you were held prisoner in my bedroom.” Sammi said with a devilish grin.

“Yeah, and what are your friends going to want to do with you? They obviously won’t want you running around underfoot. Having to spend the rest of their lives taking care of your shrunk ass isn’t exactly a dream scenario for them.” Stella adds while turning on her laptop.

“So you see Thomas, Stella and I are really providing a service. We are taking you unfortunate souls in and giving you to good homes. We are like an animal shelter really.”

“Oh yeah, those looked like some real winning homes. The horney boy is obviously gonna be caring for his little female friend.” Thomas snapped back.

“Oh good news, it looks like we found a home for Thomas. I got an order for him on the website. One of the girls must have saw him at the auction. As I hadn’t even posted his profile yet, but she asked about him, willing to pay six hundred.” Stella excitedly said

Stella than stood up and walked over to the coffee table. Thomas barely saw her hand reach towards him before he found himself in her grip. He struggled a bit but as he struggled he felt her grip on him increase growing tighter and tighter with his every wiggle.

“No, no Sammi stop her. You can’t just sell me off like a used car!”

“I was hoping to keep you for myself Tommy, but six hundred dollars is a lot. We usually only get about two or three hundred for you guys. Today could be a banner day between the auction and now this order.” Sammi said with dollar signs in her eyes.

“No, you can’t be serious. You can’t do this” Thomas said knowing that if he is sold, any chance of using the webcam to return would be gone. This would be his life, unequivocally.

“Sorry twerp, at the end of the day this is a business and I think it’s time to sell your little ass off. We can get another person to be Sammi’s pet who won’t net us this kind of cash.” Stella said as she opened up her book bag grabbing one of the empty cages.
“Sorry, it has to be this way. “ Stella said as she released her grip on Thomas dropping him into the empty cage.

Thomas was sloshed from side to side as textbooks, calculators, and other assorted items slammed against the cage he was being held in. Knowing he needed to get out of here, and quick he pushed and pulled at the bars hoping they would bend enough for him to squeeze out but it was no use. They were solid all the way through.

“Stella! STELLA!!” Thomas yelled again and again hoping that he could reason with her. Unfortunately Stella was through playing games with this little man. The sooner he realized he was product the better in her mind.

As Thomas lay trapped in the book bag he struggled to hear what was going on in the outside world. He would hear muffled sounds and snippets of conversations however he couldn’t figure out was going on. It sounded like a phone call as he never heard what seemed like a response to anything stella would say.

Thomas was now frantic as he could hear what sounded like a public place. A swirl of voices were coming at him from all directions as he tried to make heads or tails of where he was or what was going on as everything came to a halt. Stella’s shoe slammed against the side of the bag as Stella taunted down at Thomas as she tried to reinforce his subservience.

“Hey Stella” a girls voice said. Thomas could tell she sat down next to Stella.

“I know you’ve been gunning for a little man. You gave us an offer we definitely couldn’t pass up. I just have to ask where did you get six hundred dollars? That’s a lot of money. It’s gonna be money well spent as you are getting a high end subject we were keeping for ourselves.”

“Oh, I got a job at McDonalds. It sucked coming home smelling like burgers and fries but it’s about to become worth it. I just kept my eyes on the prize as they say. Here’s the cash” The girl said plunging the money into Stella’s chest.

“It looks alright” Rang in Thomas’s ears as the book bag opened. He saw Stella’s hand encompass the cage as Thomas was pulled from the depths of darkness to the bright light. He had to blink a few times as his eyes readjusted to the light.

“Stella please! Take me back Sammi.” Thomas pleaded knowing that if he had any chance of getting back to normal he needed to get at her webcam.

The door to the cage was barely open before the girls nimble fingers slid into the cage pulling Thomas out before Stella could do much of anything. Thomas cringed as he first saw the orange and blonde hair from earlier. The teenage girl who lost out just this afternoon was now holding him in her wicked grasp.

“Sorry little man, you belong to Kia Adams now.” Thomas watched the young woman lick her lips as she stared down at Thomas. She flipped him upside down and looked at his tiny behind as she walked towards her car. Thomas pleaded with her, trying to explain what had happened to him however Kia merely dismissed his statements.

Several weeks passed and Thomas found himself adjusting to his new life. What continued to haunt Thomas was the words of Stella coming true. The realization that at least Sammi and Stella had a awareness that he was once a human being. He was a real live person who was just like them. However, Kia has no such visions of equality.

Several weeks had passed since the fateful day that Thomas had fallen victim like so many others had before him. Things had begun to fall into a state normalcy as he worked serving under this new tyrant.

“Thomas I want to wear the black boots tomorrow. So why don’t you get those cleaned up. I don’t want to be seen in something scuffed up. It was rainy last time I wore them and it shows.” Kia said as she texted away on her cell phone.

Thomas already knew what was expected of him. Kia no longer had to eye him or order him to do so. He scurried across her bedroom floor and grasped a handful of her pink zebra striped comforter that hung down towards the floor. As Thomas climbed up the side of bed he found it to be getting easier and easier as each day clicked by. When he started working under Kia a few weeks ago it was a struggle and draining to just do something like climb onto her bed.

As he approached her slipper clad foot Thomas placed his back against the dingy sole of slipper. Kia dipped her foot slightly which allowed him to pull the slipper off her foot; once the slipper was free of her foot the full weight of the fluffy slipper was bearing down on him. Ever so slowly he made his way away from her foot.

As he reached the edge of the bed Thomas peered over the edge. He sighed briefly as he reached behind him with one arm and grasped the comforter with the other. As he needed to the slide down the length of the bed without dropping the slipper, as tossing around Kia’s things isn’t an option and is punished severely when it happens.

Thomas slid down to the floor using a fold in comforter as a guide. As he touched down on the floor as he gingerly set the slipper down before climbing back up and repeating the process with the other slipper. He then carried them one at a time across the length of her room and into her closet. As he completed the task he sat down leaning up against the slipper breathing heavily.

The idea that it took him nearly thirty minutes to complete a task this giant could do in but a moment is humiliating. None more so than the fact that each task he completes for Kia strips away his humanity a bit more and what bothers him most is that she knows it.

“What are you doing in there? These blankets don’t cover me by themselves.” Kia bellowed causing Thomas to rush his feet. His legs felt heavy as he ran across her bedroom floor. The room was a stark contrast to Sammi’s room. As this room wasn’t a warzone, with clothing and shoes scattered about. The room was kept spotless, thanks partly to Thomas, the other part being that Kia is much more of a neater person. Everything has a place in her room and things should be in that place.

Thomas once again climbed the comforter to the top of her bed and grasped the dark pink sheet and ran pulling the sheet up and over her feet, then the length of her body. By the time he reached the top of her body he was huffing and puffing. Thomas felt like a sailor before getting there sea legs. Being aware of the fact he had not time to waste he quickly moved across her body and pulled the sheets up on the opposite side.

“I have the window open as I want some fresh air as I sleep, so I want the comforter tonight as well.” Kia ordered as she set her cell phone on the night stand and lied down in bed. Knowing better then the question her Thomas merely walked down the length of teen’s bed and pulled the much heavier comforter up the length of her bed. He couldn’t help but notice she was already sleeping before he even got the first half pulled up. However, the idea of crossing Kia Adams wasn’t exactly appealing as her punishments were harsh. Thomas subconsciously rubbed several scars on the side of his body. Which were left as painful reminders.

As the princess slept, Thomas breathed a sigh of relief knowing that he could polish her boots without Kia’s eyes peering down at him, without her constant heckling and berating. Thomas climbed her bookshelf and onto the window sill. The cool air hit his still nude body as he looked out at the window. From the window Thomas could see five houses which surrounded Kia’s home. He tried desperately to peer beyond the five houses but he couldn’t find an angle that would allow it.

In the several weeks since arriving this has been his only view of the outside world. These five houses, the street, otherwise this bedroom and this bedroom alone has now become his world. When he is alone he finds himself referring to her as Empress Adams, as his new teenage master has kept nearly all news away from him. The only information he gets is ironically a form of news he could never stand, celebrity gossip news from various teen magazines that Kia occasionally leaves lying around the room. Anything tangible or important doesn’t get filtered down to him.

Thomas slowly makes his way down towards the floor knowing that escape has become less and less of a reality. The realization of his dependency on his master because of his current state has left him not that different then a domesticated animal. Thoughts of escaping out the window or an open door are replaced with harsh certainty of freezing to death, or starving because of a fruitless search for food. The actuality of eventually being some predator’s meal without the protection Kia provides is a constant reminder of his new status in this world.

As his feet hit the floor he looks briefly over at his bed, it’s an old sneaker that no longer fits kia, along with a blue and white striped sock she lost the other one too. It’s nothing glamorous however as the days clicked by he has looked more and more at it as home. The idea of sleeping in a shoe was horrifying at first. The thought of sleeping in some funky purgatory was enough to turn Thomas to suicide. Nonetheless, he gave it a try and found the shoe to be odorless. Unlike guys, girls have multiple shoes so it doesn’t see the daily wear and tear. In fact most of Kia’s shoes don’t smell horrific outside of her gym and jogging shoes.

Thomas sighs heavily, a defeated man as he walks into the closet to polish and scrub Kia’s boots. Having gotten use to the habit of prepping her footwear or an outfit he has gotten the process down to a science. In less than hour the snoring giant will be but a distant memory until morning when the cold reality of his life is forced back upon him.

~fin