- Text Size +
Result of Human Testing
By
Asukafan2001
Š2010. All Rights Reserved.

Thomas moved about his dorm room swiftly. He grabbed his book bag and put in a change of clothes, some bottled water, a bunch of granola bars, along with this laptop and a few other miscellaneous things. Finally feeling like he had everything he needed he grabbed the pills from desk and turned off the lights before locking the door behind him.

The air was cool and you could still see snow banks abound even though the temperature had began to get warmer as of late. This created small puddles of water that would ice over in the cool night air, which meant if you weren’t careful you would be in for a embarrassing fall.

Thomas passed several groups of students as he walked all the way to the far end of campus where the Aquarius dorm was. Aquarius is filled with freshmen girls from around the country. As a university rule is all students must live on campus the first two years at the university. In all their wisdom the school decided to group everyone together based off year. So all the freshmen are together, and then all the sophomores, then the juniors and seniors are usually intermixed in a complex of buildings. The very complex Thomas had left.

As Aquarius came into full view Thomas could feel his heart race a bit. He couldn’t believe he was going to actually go through with this. As he approached the building he leaned up against the wall near the securely locked the door. He ruffled through his pocket for a cigarette and his lucky lighter. He inhaled slowly trying to play it cool. As if he was just waiting for something. He took a few more drags before reaching into his pocket to grab the pills. As he pulled the pills out he carefully tried to make it appear as if he had fumbled and the pills fell to the ground. Ever so quickly he scanned his surroundings and saw no one around so he lifted his shoe over the pills and stepped down on top of them.

Thomas could feel them crush beneath his shoe. When the pills were crushed a haze surrounded Thomas. He could feel himself diminishing slowly at first and then much quicker with each passing second. When the haze dispersed Thomas found himself at a perfect three inches tall. He looked at himself and saw his clothes, shoes, book bag, everything shrunk proportionally with him.


“This is amazing, this really worked. This is a breakthrough of a lifetime. Thomas set his book bag down and grabbed his notebook out of it. He started immediately writing down everything he felt and witnessed through the entire process along with a few basic tests on body function.

“This is great, this is a huge breakthrough, however I will have to note that the body is much more susceptible to cold temperatures. So If I was planning to stay outside long term I would need much warmer of clothing. I would guess that a person of this size could survive two hours at most but more likely a little over an hour before hypothermia would set in.”

Thomas stuffed his notebook back into his book bag before pulling a digital voice recorder. As written logs are important, an audio recording is much quicker. Thomas had just gotten everything situated when the large door for Aquarius opened up. The gust of wind from the door opening was enough to knock Thomas back onto his behind. As he looked up one of those highly fashionable, but quite silly looking Uggs landed right in front of him. Picking himself up Thomas looked straight into shoe of this woman. As he stared at her he couldn’t believe how huge she looked. The woman’s pant legs alone would be like a cave to him.

The scientist in Thomas quickly did the conversions as to him this was all research. The very real danger in all this never entered into his head at this point. Thomas quickly came up with the fact that he would appear to be 3.16 inches tall to her as she appears to be 125 feet tall to him.

“At 6:14pm I have encountered a girl who at this point will be called subject one. She has dark brown hair, smallish breasts, overall a petite frame, yet conversely has immense strength in comparison to a miniature person. ”

Thomas reaches into his side pouch and pulls out a miniature tracking device. Showing no fear whatsoever Thomas dashes straight for the front of this girls shoe. At this moment the girl is starting to move her foot forward for next step. Thomas dove and landed on the front toe end of the shoe and pressed the tracking module onto the shoe before releasing his hold and watching the tread of her shoe pass over him followed by a gust of wind.

Thomas breathed a sigh of relief for but a moment, as he realized that now that this girl wasn’t holding the door open he would need to get inside before it was too late. Quickly rising to his feet Thomas broke out in a dead sprint. As he looked at where the entrance was and where he was a problem quickly arose, the fact that too much distance needed to be covered.

Another idea entered Thomas’s head. He turned around and leapt towards the kickboard of the door. As there was a ledge where the kickboard and the door meet, because of the size of his hands Thomas figured he should be able to grasp and hold onto this ledge as the door closes and then slide down the door.

This was a truly genius, quick thinking idea that not just anyone would have thought of. However, Thomas doesn’t have the body strength, or athletic ability to pull off such a maneuver. So he merely slammed face first into the kickboard before sliding down the ground where the door pushed Thomas end over end across the cement sidewalk before catapulting him over the door jam and landing squarely in the middle of the hallway.

“Ugggaaahhhhh” was all Thomas could say as he laid sprawled on the floor. He rolled over onto his back and dusted himself off a bit surprised that he wasn’t seriously hurt but also thankful over that fact.





Several more minutes passed as Thomas caught his breath still unaware of the dangers that come along with this experiment of his. In fact it’s not until the door swung open and another young girl approached that the idea that maybe the middle of floor mat isn’t the best place to catch your breath.

Thomas’s eyes bugged out as he realized there was nowhere for him to go. He fumbled a bit for his emergency stash of pills. He pulled the pills from his pocket. He stole a glance upwards as what sounds like party in the usa erupted. Thomas watched the girl grab her cell phone but fumble with the purse. He figures that her fumbling will give him just the time he needs to re-enlarge himself and save his life. Unfortuantely, the girl loses her grip and her large tote style handbag drops to the floor spilling out its contents. A wad of keys smacks Thomas dislodging the pills which goes flying somewhere. The entire world is spinning as several blonde locks of hair dangle towards him.

A fleshy toned hand swept him along with several other items into the purse. Before Thomas could even yell for help the purse is once again sealed in darkness. He hears the voice of the girl return to her phone call as she heads up several flights of stairs.

“Shit, shit, shit” Thomas said in a panic as he struggled just to stay standing up as everything in the dark handbag tumbled about. He heard a door open and slam shut followed by a space mountain style decent which ended in with a abrupt stop which nearly caused Thomas to lose his lunch.

He struggled back to his feet with a horrifying realization, from what he could tell this purse seemed to be 3 to 4 times his height. Meaning it would be like going to sleep in your room only to wake up with a wall where your door should be, but twenty four feet up where the door use to be stood your new door way. Thomas attempted to climb up the fairly smooth inner lining of the girls handbag however it was to slick.

The girls voice started to grow louder and louder again and this time everything started to sway from side to side as everything sharply ascended, however shortly thereafter everything came to a halt. Thomas grabbed his backpack and pulled out his flashlight. He flipped it on and immediately started taking in how bad this situation was.

Thomas took in stock of what was in the purse and quickly came to the realization that this is dual segmented purse and there wasn’t enough stuff in the compartment he was in to reach the top. He knew he was screwed and this experiment would progress no further. It was time to take the pills and bust out of this girls purse, pay for it and explain what happened.

“I was running an experiment, when you clumsily spilled your purse out around me, and you were in such a hurry to gather your things up because of what must have been a earth shattering phone call you shoved me in your purse as well.” When its worded that way, the fact the purse is broke isnt really my fault at all.

As Thomas dug in his side pocket it seemed to be empty. This time he shined some light into the pocket and it was empty. Thomas dug through his book bag, looked through every crevice but all the pills he had stashed are gone. The only thing he could think of that when this girl was approaching and he grabbed the pills, he must have grabbed all of them. Flashes of this girls keychain slamming into him and the pills flying every which way across the floor filled his head.

“Why didn’t I tell anyone what I was doing? I should have hired a research assistant, or at the very least mailed an envelope to my sister with information in case something goes wrong. I might as well try calling for help. Based off my size, my voice should be audible to her. Not very audible, but audible nonetheless, as long as she still isn’t on the phone.”

Thomas called for help several times but he was too far away from the girl who was talking on her phone and even if she wasn’t she wouldn’t be listening for the feint voice of a 3 inch tall man. Thomas realized he would have to get out of here. As if she spotted him, she would then be able to see him.

It was morning before Thomas felt the handbag move again. Expecting a long trip Thomas began to brace himself in a position that would be supportive. However, before he knew it the purse was opening up. The girl was sifting through the other compartment but this was a great opportunity. Knowing that this was the first real chance he had to make contact with his captor.

“Hey, Help. Help!” Thomas screamed as loud as he could.

“whose there? Hello?” The girl said in a rather annoyed tone as she set the purse down and looked about the room, finally opening her dorm room door and looking down either hallway. Before returning to her room and started thumbing through her handbag again.

“Hey, HELP, in your purse, look in the other compartment. HELP!!” Thomas yelled.

“I swear I’m hearing things, great here’s my Zune, now where are the ear buds? I really need a smaller bag.” The girl said as she opened up the second compartment. As soon as she looked down she spotted Thomas and dropped the purse to the ground. Thomas came spilling out finally came to rest atop of Tampon.

“what the hell is that?” The girl said as she looked down at Thomas. The girl climbed onto her bed and walked across it leaping off the foot of the bed and headed to her closet. She slid into her slippers while grabbing one of her old Nikes. As she reproached the purse Thomas had just started getting to his feet as he spotted the girl return.

“Hey, listen I didn’t mean…” Thomas barely got out before he spotted her shoe plunging down towards him. Thomas dove out the way as she slammed her shoe down in the very spot he had just been. She quickly lifted the shoe up and started moving it downward towards him again.

“No please, stop. I can explain” Screamed Thomas as he tried to duck but the tread of her Nike met the side of his face sending him end over end. She moved towards Thomas who was screaming in pain as the humungous shadow of the girl engulfed him. Her long blonde wavy locks of hair sashayed from side to side as the old floor boards groaned a bit under her approach.

Thomas rolled over in pain with his right eye swelling shut as he looked up at the behemoth girl standing over him. The complete realization of how bad of an idea this was hit Thomas as he looked at the seemingly endless legs of the girl which were covered in loose fitting black sweatpants. Thomas kept saying this can’t be happening, this can’t be happening almost as if it was a mantra.

The young girls slipper clad feet pounded into the ground on either side of him. She bent over slightly allowing her baggy white t-shirt to hang down a bit, her hair begun to fall over her face as a inquisitive look spread across her face. Instinctively she pulled her hair back as she looked down at the diminutive creature.

“Whoa, amazing” the young girl said as she looked down at what appeared to tiny person, a small toy doll almost only much too intricate. She thought to herself

Thomas fearfully looked up at the young girl. His experiment, never called for interaction. It was just supposed to be a study of if a person can survive miniaturization and how the body acts and d interprets the new environment. This was much too soon. Thomas’s analytical mind was shed away like the peeling of an orange. His movements were erratic as he struggled to come up with a solution to this problem.

The young girl dug into her pocket pulling out a Kleenex as she knelt down over Thomas. She opened up the Kleenex completely as she lowered it while still keeping it grasped in her hand. She blanketed Thomas with the Kleenex curling it around him like a blanket. The girl’s powerful fingers easily subdued the frantic actions of young researcher.

She moved to sit down on her bed while keeping her eyes focused on the tiny man she had wrapped up in the Kleenex as if he were a disease. The young girl’s eyes ravaged tiny Thomas looking up and down his body inspecting everything they could without having to actually touch him. As she continued to look over Thomas she finally made her first bold actions. She extended her index finger outward. Her long fingernail easily sliced through the layer of Kleenex covering the front of his body.

She was surprised to see clothing, and not just scraps of fabric actual clothing like she would buy in a store. The outfit was complete down to the tiny shoes, belt and wristwatch. A flood of thoughts entered into her head as she started trying to piece together how this could happen or what kind of creature this tiny person really is. It looks human, its dressed like its human only it’s so tiny.

“Can you speak? What or maybe who is more appropriate, are you?” the girl asked as her index finger landed squarely on his chest and moved down the length of his body.

“L..L..Look my name is Thomas. I..I..I mean no you no harm. Your purse fell on me and then I was swept in and..” Thomas said in a panic forgetting his thought out statement he had prepared before.

“You can talk, amazing. But you’re going to have to slow down. Your voice is squeaky which makes it difficult to hear.”

Thomas recounted the events that led him here in great detail once he had calmed down. He even made reference to his notes in order to make sure that not a single fact would be left out. The girl who still hadn’t told Thomas her name was sitting Indian style on her bed listening to the entire ordeal.

“So the only way for you to get back would be to get more pills from your room all the way across campus right? I mean without those pills you’re stuck like that, correct?” The girl asked trying to make sense of why someone would even attempt such a thing on themselves.

“Yes, without the pills I’m stuck just like this. The pills are a catalyst for the transformation.” Thomas said as he sat squarely in the palm of her hand. He couldn’t believe his luck, as he could easily be back to normal before lunch. She just has to bring me across campus. We pick up the pills from my dorm room and I’m back to normal, just like that.

Thomas started to waffle back and forth as the girl got off the bed and started walking over to her desk, setting Thomas and the Kleenex he was on, onto the desk. When she set him down he called up to her asking what he should call her. She responded Carmen.

“Shit I have class. Tell me the dorm you live in and where the pills are and I will grab them on my way back from class. Then we can get everything taken care of, okay?” Carmen said as she disappeared into her closet grabbing her shoes and looking at herself in the mirror a few times.

“I look like ass, I guess it can’t be helped. So where do you live? Carmen asked more assertive this time; almost frustrated that he hadn’t told her yet even though every time he tried to respond she simply walked away getting ready for her class.

“Scorpio 219, there will be a bottle of pills in a Tylenol jar. Those are the pills, and we will need my notes. There is a black binder beside the cages I kept my lab rats in last semester. Those are my notes. I will need those too just in case.”

“Rats? You do not expect to go in a room with rats. That’s just not an option for me.”

After reassuring her that his best chance for a speedy recovery to get to his normal size is this and that there were no rodents in his room anymore, Carmen began to once again gather up her things. She was about to head out door with her book bag and hand bag when she returned to the desk. She opened the drawer and slid Thomas into the drawer as if he was simply a loose paperclip.

“What gives?” Thomas yelled as his back fell squarely onto one of the raised portions of a desk organizer before rolling off into the lower portion of the tray.

“Don’t worry, this is just in case one of my friends or something comes into the room. I figured you’d rather not have a repeat performance and wind up on the wrong end of a shoe.

Thomas sighed and figured she was right even though he would prefer a little warning. He watched as the drawer was closed shut for all but a small crack. He then listened for the dorm room door to click shut. At last he was on his way. Just a couple hours and he would be through this nightmare, or so he thought.









Part two



Carmen headed up the stairs of the scorpio dorms after having sweet talked the desk clerk for a key. As soon as she entered the room she saw what looked more like a science lab than a dorm room. Remembering that Thomas had told her the pills were underneath his pillow she walked over to the bed and grasped the two bottles that were underneath her pillow.

Carmen then walked over the desk and grabbed the two Tylenol bottles from her purse. Carefully she removed the labels from the bottles that were on his Tylenol bottles and put the labels onto the empty bottles she had and then relabeled bottles. She took the real bottles and tossed them into her book bag and then tossed the fake ones into her hand bag. A smirk crossed her face as she as she examined the re-enlargement pills. It looked like flat white pill it resembled a wintergreen lifesaver with the middle filled in.

Being ever so careful she went through Thomas’s medicine supplies looking for a duplicate. Finally finding one in what looked to be some generic multivitamins. She grabbed a razor from her purse and scratched off the product name which was on the pill so it looked smooth just like Thomas’s. A gleeful smile went across Carmen’s face as if she were the Grinch’s heart which grew three sizes.

“All that’s left is to grab the notes and then I’m home free.” Gloated Carmen as she grabbed the notes next to the cages before one last diabolical idea crossed her mind; she just needed her friend Melody to help out.

Thomas was going out of his mind from boredom. He had been sitting in the dark desk for three hours now. He couldn’t exactly fault Carmen for going to her classes before helping someone who is a total stranger, but it still bugged him a bit.

Another forty-five minutes had passed by before he heard the jingling of keys. Thomas leapt to his feet as he couldn’t believe that it was finally going to happen. A day may have been wasted but at least he was about to get his life back.

The drawer slid open and he saw Carmen’s face looking down at him. Thomas was a bit mesmerized by her beauty. As he wasn’t use to interacting with girls who have hand bags that cost more than his books did for the semester. She was clearly one of those high maintenance girls.

“So did you get it?” Thomas eagerly said

“of course let me put it out on the ground for you and then you can do your thing.” Carmen said as she set him down and the pill down.

“You might want to step back; I don’t know what this is going to be like.” Thomas warned as he jumped up and landed on the pill breaking it into several pieces. However, unlike with the shrinking process there was no haze this time. He looked down at the broken pill and up at Carmen.

“Maybe it’s defective. Why don’t you try another?” Carmen replies while tossing another pill on the floor.

Thomas once again jumps down on the pill and nothing happens. He motions for her to toss another one down on the floor but nothing happened this time. Thomas was beside himself as he looked at the small pile of pills that were supposed to be changing him back to normal. He looked up to Carmen and was motioning for her to toss another one down onto the floor when she got up and walked across the room.

As Carmen turned around Thomas started to back away a bit as he spied the now gigantic sized dust buster. As the button was depressed and the engine began to whirl into motion as the dust buster was lowered onto the floor. Thomas was franticly running from the pile of broken pills but the suction power of the ever nearing dust buster was great. As he cleared the first small pile of broken pills he stumbled to the floor getting a face full of carpet.

Before Thomas could even get back onto his feet he could feel himself being lifted off the ground so he grabbed two handfuls of carpeting as Carmen pressed the dust buster ever closer. The clanking of pills being pulled into the mighty machine sent a terrifying chill down his spine. The realization of his vulnerability, hit Thomas square in the gut.

“Carmen, stop, please stop” Thomas begged as he felt his sweaty palms begin to lose grip on the strands of carpeting. The whirring of the motor grew louder and louder until soon Thomas found himself flying backwards through the air. His back slammed against the mouth of the dust buster. Shards of broken pills soared passed him until there were no remains of him ever attempting to restore himself.

The ascent was sharp as he felt himself rising higher and higher. Thomas fought desperately against the strength of the dust buster but he found himself in a hopeless situation. He was never a strong man before, he wasn’t a fast man, and now in this new diminutive state he was even more physically deficient. The strength of a hand vacuum is enough to overpower him.

Thomas found himself staring right into Carmen’s billboard sized face. She had a Hollywood glamour about her, the way her blonde hair swept across her face and fell over her shoulders framing her flawless face. Even at this size a blemish was nowhere to be found. If perfection had a name, Carmen was would be a good place to start.

“I’m sorry this little restoration thing didn’t work out for you. I did my good Samaritan deed for the year. Now I think it’s time its time we focus on what’s important here, and that’s how this affects me. As the way it looks you’re stuck like this little man and quite frankly I wonder if you were ever a person. I haven’t ever heard of anyone shrinking before, a person at your size could have easily spied on any number of people and known where things were. So maybe you just wasted my morning and part of my afternoon.”

“Look Carmen” Thomas started to say while trying to pull himself off the dust buster but the suction power was just to great for his diminutive muscles to try to overcome. He knew he was stuck like this until this girl decided to release him.

“No you look, I’m through with your games and a few things are going to change around here as the way it looks to me, I have the first ever little person. Who knows, I could even be awarded the honor of naming your species. Carmasapians has a nice ring to it does it not?”

“You can’t do this, I’m a real boy. Why would I make this up. “ Thomas shouted in distress over the tables turning against him.

“Sorry Pinocchio, the lies stop here. “ Carmen says as she turns the dust buster away from her face and moving it towards her desk before releasing the trigger. In one swift motion Thomas found himself going from hopelessly stuck to freefalling through the air. The fall however was short lived as he found himself landing in a cup of McDonald’s sweet tea. The cup was mostly depleted of the tea. What remained left him waist deep in day old sweet tea.

Thomas was left looking upwards out of his Styrofoam prison as the dust buster which held him so easily was pulled from his sight and Carmen’s face returned. She looked immensely powerful from this perspective which left Thomas’s heart racing and his mind reeling.

“Don’t worry, this is just temporary until I can find something more permanent. Now be good while I make a few arrangements, because as my last boyfriend will tell you. If you upset me, I can be a real bitch.” Carmen said while pressing the lid down on the top of cup. She didn’t even bother to remove the straw which caused poor Thomas to have to jump out of the way as the lid came down.

Thomas could hear Carmen moving about the room; however the Styrofoam left him with no ability to see what she was actually doing. Numerous thoughts of horrible things Carmen could be preparing however in reality she was merely changing out of her sweatpants and t-shirt and into something a bit more becoming of her stylish looks. This was followed up by applying make-up and fussing with her hair and doing all the normal little things she normally does when her life isn’t interrupted by a tiny man. By the time she was finished getting ready she hoped her little project would be complete and she really have herself something that would truly separate herself from those she viewed as her peers. As while they may be clamoring for the next Louis Vuitton, she would have herself something only she now had access too, a miniaturized person.

Time passed by painfully slow for Thomas. What made matters worse was that he was forced to stand up the entire time while waiting for that colossal bitch Carmen to return as the tea was high enough where he couldn’t sit down without drowning in tea. As he took in the situation he ran the mathematical calculations in his head based off his mass, the volume of liquid left in the cup and along with the size of the cup and no matter how he ran the numbers he couldn’t come up with enough mass to tip the cup over. He was literally a prisoner of this girl.

As afternoon shifted more towards evening Thomas begun to think that it was silly to think that a person would just blindly help him and accept what he told them as fact. However, his thoughts were quickly pushed to back of his mind as he heard keys jingling as the door opened.

A series of rustling and what sounds like scraping noises filled the room. Thomas desperately wanted to see what was going on. He even tried calling out to Carmen but he didn’t get a response until he felt the cup lift upwards and tea suck down. The level dropped rapidly as Carmen drank from the cup.

“All that work, just worked me up a sweat. If you want out I suggest you grab hold of that straw.” Carmen ordered as she peeled the lid off the glass and Thomas wrapped his arms and legs around the straw as it was lifted from the Styrofoam cup. Thomas nervously looked around the room as he held tightly onto the straw. A dark haired girl sat on the bed staring at him as he clutched the straw tightly.

“Thomas this is my friend Melody. I’m sure you will be getting familiar with her. She has brought something I know you’re going to love. Okay , well maybe not you so much, but I think its great. “ Carmen said as she walked over to her bed where one of the vary cages Thomas had used just last semester to hold some of his lab rats in sat atop Carmen’s bed.

“Melody? Melody thank god, It’s me Thomas, we are in the same major. We were up for the same assistant lab assistant job. Tell Carmen who I am.”

“Wow, look at him. He looks just like a person, only he’s not. I’m going to love studying him, and you are right. I could easily design my thesis around something like this. This is ground breaking here. I will of course give you full credit for the discovery.” Melody said as she stared at Thomas helplessly grasping the straw

Carmen shook the straw from side to side a few times before his grip on the straw gave out and he found himself once again falling, this time into one of his own cages. As he hit the floor he was thankful for modification Melody had made. She had replaced the floor with a plush carpeting. Thomas got back to his feet just in time for Carmen and melody to hoist the cage up onto the shelf above Carmen’s bed.

Both girls stood on the bed looking in at Thomas as he stared at his new surroundings. The cage had been modified greatly. On a scientific level he was impressed with the workmanship. The carpeting was sealed to the floor, furniture was set up around the room, even a bed present. In the corner was a small device. A small bottle which could be lifted up refilled and dropped back down into the support housing was present. On the housing itself was a button which once depressed would cause water to fill into what looked to be soda bottle cap. A similar contraption was on the opposite wall filled with a granola based food mixture.

“This workmanship here is amazing, but you can’t expect me to live like this. I’m a person not a research project for your degree and some kind of pet you can keep locked away.”

“We can’t hear you, come to the front of here and use speak into the little speaker box. It should project your voice to a level where we can hear you comfortably. As if you were a person.” Melody instructed while looking in. This caused Thomas to angrily storm to the front of the cage and press the talk button.

“You two listen here. I’m not staying here, I’m a person. This really is amazing workmanship. The communication device, the food and water dispensers that’s really clever considering the amount of time you had to work on this. However I’m not…”

“And then if you get tired of listening to him, there’s this handy off button Carmen. As like I told you before, the downside to using glass this thick is that his voice wont be able to project outward very easily.” Melody said while taking note of how well her devices were working with actual use.

“Although my favorite part, are these little curtains I can pull shut for privacy. The pink even matches my comforter nicely. We might as well leave Thomas here to get himself use to his surroundings. Why don’t we go eat and let him adjust. Don’t worry Thomas, we can play when I get back.” Carmen said as she and Melody headed out the door.

This was a venerable nightmare for Thomas. His emotions were on a rollercoaster ride. He went from happily jumping on the pills that were supposed to restore him, to stuck as Melody’s research thesis. The idea of being poked and prodded by day and then have to come back to god only knows what when he’s here with Carmen. The experience wasn’t something Thomas was necessarily looking forward too.

As the door opened Thomas could feel himself growing queasier by the minute. The flawless bombshell he had found himself connected too approached with purpose tossing her hand bag to the side and taking off her expensive looking jacket. He watched her eyes immediately drift towards Thomas like I child coming home excitedly to play with their new toy.

“I hope you appreciate all the trouble I went through for you.” Carmen says as she approached the cage happily smiling at her newest toy.

“You can’t do this. I’m not some lab rat, and I’m certainly not going to spend my life living in some habitat. I’m not a zoo animal. I’m a person with rights, feelings, and a family. You certainly have to understand that.” Thomas yelled into the speaker box forgetting his usual shyness.

“Oh I haven’t forgotten about those things, I just don’t care about them. I don’t see how they affect what I want or am trying to do. You’re no different than a pair of shoes in my closet. You are going to jump through every hoop I tell you to do jump through and you’re going to like it. So you better get use to this arrangement as I don’t see it changing.” Carmen said while pulling off the roof the cage.

“No, no, stay away from me.” Thomas yelled as Carmen’s manicured nails glistened on her hand as they approached. No matter where Thomas ran to her hand easily adjusted until he was backed into a corner against the wall. He was like a fish fleeing from the net in the pet store. Eventually they are going to lose.

“please no, help me” Thomas cried as Carmen’s fingers curled around his body. Her smooth, skin enveloped him as he felt the air leaving his chest from her tight grip. As his feet left the floor he could feel his heart begin to race and his adrenaline kick in but it was all moot as the freshmen girl easily over powered the diminutive man she now held in her possession.

The thought of this person being so afraid, so helpless in her grip gave Carmen an unbelieveable feeling of power. She was never an athletic girl, she was never a strong or muscular person. She was dainty, delicate, a girly girl. She absolutely hated having to sweat. So the mere notion of this Man being so helpless in her grip was creating a euphoric feeling inside of Carmen. She was in control for the first time. She wasn’t going to college because her father told her too. She wasn’t dressing up as a arm piece for some formal obligation back home. She was maestro in this orchestra that was playing to her ever y whim.

“You don’t need to be afraid Tommy, you are going to find that if you listen to me, and do what I say you can live a quite happy and comfortable life. What I have done that is so bad to you? You I indulged your little story, then when it didn’t work I had a home created for you where I could watch over you , and protect you. As you certainly don’t think you can survive in this world without the help of someone like me. Especially if your little story is true, as that would mean you weren’t even created naturally for the environment you were thrusted into. What are you going to do at the sign of your first spider or cat?” Carmen said.

The points she was making hit Thomas like a dagger. Each one, a critical hit. The realization of the facts she was making made some sense. Thomas wanted to hate her. He wanted to feel what she was doing to him was unjust but how can her actions be unjust when then the points being made are so precisely right.

“Your right Carmen” Thomas dejectedly sputtered out. He was thankful for the arrangements she had made but still sad over the idea that this was really best choice? Even though Thomas may be a incredibly smart man, even smarter then Melody who had beaten out for the lab assistant job. He his naturally analytical mind couldn’t see past the deceptions that Carmen was putting forth. This beautiful woman, who normally wouldn’t want anything to do with him was offering to take care of him, to protect him. To provide anything he could possibly want as long as he supported her and her belief structure.

“You see Tommy, you have made a very wise decision. I want to help you, everything I have done is to help you. Your vision is just clouded and it takes a big man to see that and admit it.” Carmen said while falling back onto her bed.

She placed Thomas onto her stomach while shedding her top leaving only her bra covering a otherwise bare chest. As Thomas looked around he couldn’t believe where he was or what he was seeing. He had no idea that he was merely falling deeper into Carmen’s deception. However, far greater men than Thomas have fallen much farther because of the allure of a beautiful woman.

Thomas’s feet sunk into her skin as he walked a bit across her flat stomach. As he walked across it felt like a bit like walking on a waterbed or mattress. He knew immediately she was thin from dieting not from doing any kind of physical activity but Thomas didn’t care. This was unfamiliar territory for Thomas. The perfume and mix of the natural scent of Carmen was emanating seemingly everywhere around him. He could feel his sexual attraction rising. As he reached her breasts Carmen’s index finger came down against his back gently stroking him into soft material of her bra.

He could feel her warmth against his cold body. It felt so relaxing to have Carmen warm his body. It was a sexually gratifying feeling. Thomas could feel himself becoming more and more aroused as she warmed his body by gently stroking him into her bra covered breasts. Slowly the gentle stroking turned into massaging. The entire palm of Carmen’s hand now seemingly engulfed Thomas as he was pressed into her breasts. The massaging was so powerful he couldn’t even fight it off he felt himself sinking deeper and deeper until her heard a snap and he was sent falling backwards on his behind covered in the satin like material of her bra.

The smell of Carmen blanketed him, it felt as if it was one with him. The sexual feelings and actions of Thomas were becoming more primal as he crawled out from beneath the mighty bra he spied for the first time her bare breasts. If he was normal sized she probably would have only been a B-cup. However now, now the giant pulsating orbs before him are so much bigger than anything he had ever seen. Thomas however, was taking to long for Carmen and she swept him back towards her breasts. His chest pressed against the side of the breast and his mouth mashed against her nipple. It was as if Thomas was sized perfect for this task. He felt his body almost become lost in flesh and warmth of breast. He opened his mouth and begin to lick at first the gigantic nipple that was before him.

The gentle licking soon turned to sucking as Carmen’s body began to pulsate more she continued to massage Thomas into her breasts as she writhed in enjoyment. The process continued to several minutes until he felt her grip on him release a bit. Thomas slid down on her breast a bit.

“No, no” Was what Thomas was thinking but he couldn’t find the words he was lost in this sirens trap. Her beauty and sexual stimulation had completely killed any inhibitions Thomas may have felt before. Carmen pulled Thomas off her chest with her left hand with the utter ease of flicking a bug off her. A grin crossed Carmen’s face as she lifted up her panties just enough and released her grip on Thomas.

She watched as he helplessly flailed his limbs unsure of what was going on. He bounced down the length of her body until finally sliding into the dark cavern of her panties. As he came to a crashing halt Thomas felt himself already covered in her cum which was starting to bubble out from her aroused vagina. Thomas was a bit baffled at first on where he was or what she wanted but soon he felt a powerful force press him against her throbbing vagina. He ended up with a face full of cum as she pressed Thomas against her vagina. Racking him up and down helplessly soiling him in her juices, once his body was thoroughly covered she pressed him head first inside of her.

“No, not this, I wont survive” Thomas cried but it fell on deaf ears as he found himself shoved head first into her. He flailed his arms wildly as the air wasn’t breathable. The flailing only continued to arouse Carmen as she sighed passionately. The flailing of Thomas was a feeling of bliss which she had never felt before . It was unlike anything she could describe. Each pound, every kick created a higher euphoric state than the last until the simply flailing was no longer enough.

Thomas had much to his pleasure managed to push his head outside of Carmen’s mighty vagina just as shards of light started to shine in briefly before being quickly replaced by a massive structure nearly twice Thomas’s size.

“Carmen I’m still here, I’m still here” Thomas screamed but it was much too late as hard rubber structure had shoved Thomas’s head back fully inside of Carmen. It begun to vibrate wildly as it pushed him deeper and deeper inside of Carmen. Soon Thomas felt himself pressed against something and his descent ended for just a moment before the giant rubber structure eased off of him. Then seconds later it blasted into his chest tattooing him against whatever he was held up against inside of Carmen.

The giant rubber dildo began pulse and gyrate from side to side as it continually eased off him and then shot full force into him The pleasure of the whole expierence was gone as Thomas now desperately tried to grasp onto the dildo but it was too silck and moving much to fast for him to hold onto. Several more violent assaults against his body occurred before he saw the mighty device pulled completely out.

As the beating against his body ended the mission so to speak had been accomplished as a powerful wave of cum and other vaginal juices pressed Thomas forward. He moved forward like a bullet being shot out of gun. As he soon as Thomas hit the opening of her vagina he was tattooed against the satin panty wall. What felt like gallons of juices covered his body.

Thomas slumped against her still pulsating vagina beaten and battered, just happy to be alive. His energy was completely zapped from his body. He just laid against her vagina happy to be alive. A gentle pat against him was the only thanks he got from Carmen as she laid on her bed happily after one of the best experiences she had ever been apart of.

Several minutes passed before Carmen pulled the soiled panties off of her and dropped them to the floor. She looked down at Thomas with a smile and lifted him up and off of her. She extended her tongue as she licked her cum off his now nude body. His clothes lost somewhere in the festivities of her play.

“Why don’t you take a rest Tommy. I have to get ready to go out with boyfriend anyway. Don’t wait up for me.” Carmen laughed as she laid Thomas on his bed and put the lid back on the cage. This time pulling the drapes tightly shut. Leaving Thomas in mostly darkness outside of a few rays of light which managed to found a way in through cracks.

Thomas never heard Carmen come back that night. In fact the first thing he heard was the curtains around the cage being pulled back. The face of Melody beaming in on him, he could see two white earbuds pressed into her ears as she reached in and grabbed him. She looked over his nude body briefly before pulling out a round cylinder from her bag. The cylinder was mostly enclosed accept for a small window with metal bars over it. She dropped Thomas inside of what Melody refers to as the research capsule.

“No, Melody this isn’t right. Carmen stop her. I’m not a science project.” Thomas cried as she pressed the lid down on the capsule and slid the three inch device into her purse.

Melody nearly skipped like a school girl out of the room knowing that Thomas’s mishap was going to be the biggest break in her scientific career. She was just a few short years away from greatness. While Thomas, was faced with the reality of being nothing more than a pawn in the lives of his two captors.

~Fin