- Text Size +
Chapter two.


Day three.


The new day crept inside the space craft dancing lights reflecting of the metal work of the instrument panels, all three stirred new tasks to be carried out excited minds keen to go outside and discover the hidden secrets of this new world.
It was a few hours before the necessary checks had been made, the safety of the crew the priority; they prepared to leave the sanctuary of their home and venture out into strange under growth surrounding them.

Knowledge of the alien inhabitants was limited the probes had managed to observe them from a safe distance, the pictures and data sent back to Earth to be processed.

The aliens, astoundingly beautiful and tall with the elegance of goddesses, covertly watched the trio from Earth as they began their search through the lush undergrowth; one taking notes and photos of the strange fauna, another examining the plants and flowers, the third in great anticipation of discovering humans. The females were scantily-dressed, their breasts and loins barely covered. Their skin was of a bronze colour, their hair black and lustrous.

“You know,”

remarked Samuel the botanist as they ventured deeper into the jungle-like terrain.

“This is almost parallel to Earth. In fact, where we are now is quite the same as the jungles of South America or Malaya and Borneo; but have you noticed it’s not as humid?”

Grunts came from his two companions. Josh then muttered as if keeping a secret.

“You know, I do believe we’re being watched. I have a funny feeling.”

“Yes,”

Samuel replied.

“I’ve had that sensation myself.”

They kept glancing from left to right and then behind, but saw nobody or anything alarming.


“You know,” remarked Peter, “I think it’s all psychological. We’re on a strange planet, millions of miles away from Earth, and so far, we’re in a rather eerie situation. I don’t think there’s anything to worry about.”


No answer came from his two companions until Josh suggested they shouldn’t go too far lest they lose their way and not be able to get back to the spaceship.
That was agreed on, so they retraced their steps to return and take stock of the situation and plan a stratagem.

As they came in sight of their spacecraft, they were aware of an unseen presence all three felt the strange sensation, and yet there was nothing untoward the feeling was both amazing and rather exciting. As they approached the craft the intense feeling became more oppressive they could sense the others, their minds reaching out to theirs interlocking on a voyage of discovery. They stopped at the base of the ship the undergrowth had been cleared away freshly cut, foliage laid neatly stacked; access to their ship made easy. They stared in amazement at what lay before them; it would have taken them weeks to achieve the same result.


The leaves rustled, movement from the shadows caught their notice. All three looked around, their weapons drawn in readiness. From the undergrowth stepped a dozen gorgeous females, but what captured their emotions was their physical appearance.

They wore the most exiguous attire, and together with their exquisite figures, the three space explorers were spellbound.
However, emotions were confused with alarm by the females’ facial expressions and the primitive weapons in their hands.

“Something tells me we’re not exactly welcomed here,”

muttered Josh.

“Yes, but they’re superb,”

whispered Peter.

“They must be well over six feet tall. Just look at their breasts….”

He ended his comment with a deep sigh.


“Why would they have cleared away the undergrowth from around our ship?”


They discussed the situation whilst keeping a watchful eye on the incredibly attractive females who now surrounded them, the excitement evident as they teased themselves below all control lost to them.

The men watched them like three moths trapped in the light unable to wrench themselves free from the scene before them, their sexual urges rising to the surface taking control. The females, perfectly formed as those on Earth, they continued stroking their phalluses unaware of each other intent on continuing their masturbatory actions their inhibitions lost.


The females smiled the excitement evident they took deep breaths taking in the three men’s sexual scent.
They used one hand to delve under the scant covering that hid their feminine jewel their seemingly primitive urges rising to the surface not unlike a school girl with her first sexual encounter with the opposite sex.

The men were bemused by their immature ejaculations the scent from their semen filled the air. The females moved about excitedly, their sensitive noses inhaling the male pheromones now released into the cool air.

Josh took it on himself to speak for them:

“Hello, we come as friends. We mean no harm whatsoever!”

He gave them all a winning smile.

Peter muttered to Samuel: “Surely they won’t understand. They wouldn’t be speaking English. How could they?”

To their further amazement, one of the females beckoned him nearer. Not wanting Josh to go alone, Peter and Samuel followed as Josh took several steps towards the group of alien females.

Her eyes were a deep blue larger than a human’s; her mouth and full lips were inviting begging to be kissed, all three felt the uncontrollable urge to climb inside and allow her moist tongue to lick their arm skin, they could almost feel her as she tasted them.
She stood before them the smell from her sex filled their senses she was aroused by their presence; the musky odour was very evident; the piece of cloth that covered her sex allowing the smell of a female’s genitals to escape.

She smiled, her perfect white teeth dominating her face. She moved towards Josh, her strong hand held his head still she used her other hand to remove the material from between her legs, and pulled his face towards her sex. He tried to stop her but was unable to, the beautiful creature pleasured herself on Josh’s face, he was being used as an object of desire, she groaned loudly as her orgasm rippled through her body.

Her warm milky fluid spurted from her open labia covering Josh’s body in her scent she released him from her grip, no words were spoken she sighed as her warm urine flowed from her onto his body the pungent odour was intoxicating. Two more females stepped forward and seized Peter and Samuel and the same ritual carried out, the men used for a female’s pleasure. Once done they also urinated over them, an age-old ritual practiced on earth when wild animals still roamed freely and humans were less civilised. They allowed the men their freedom…satisfied.

They turned and disappeared back into the undergrowth. The three men from Earth stood bewitched, breathing in the aroma of urine and sex, the sticky discharge clung to them filling their nostrils with their scent…it was intoxicating.

They entered their craft confused and unsure of themselves; no words spoken, each man deep in thought. They little realised that they had been marked in the most primitive way as a female lioness would mark her kill ready to be eaten.