- Text Size +
Chapter four.

The three men remained strapped down and an instrument was attached to each of their faces to hold open their vulnerable mouths. They would be used by all the females in the morning as a urinal further filling their bellies by the younger girls who had already emptied their bladders eagerly, the enjoyment written all over their immature faces.

The three men coughed and spluttered the urine contained above their open mouths held there by an invisible force-field ready for them to drink every last drop; no escape from their torment. The acidic nectar burnt their tongues and throat as it made its way inside them, the strong taste making them heave violently as their bodies tried to rid itself of the unwelcome fluids. The youngsters enjoying the torturous treatment of their captives as they took it in turns wiping their wet vaginas against the prisoners’ exposed faces.

One or more young vixen even relieved her bowel into the vessel hovering above each captive male causing the recipients to heave violently as their waste filled their mouths the gag reflexes taking control forcing the unwanted meals inside their violated bodies.

Unable to speak or communicate in any way, the three travellers from the planet Earth must have been aware of their forthcoming fate – the signs were obvious as the huntresses appeared shooing the young girls away and regarding the men with more than sexual lust.

Their large, luminous eyes gazed down to traverse the men’s naked bodies and the disconcerting motions of tongues gliding over full lips and the hands stroking undulating bellies. It was so blatantly unmistakeable what their intentions were; and there was nothing in either world that could be done about it. This was to be the stark difference of these parallel worlds – civilisation. These beautiful females, the whole tribe, still existing in a primeval age unchanged their need to carry out such barbaric acts meant nothing to them, the three men a source of entertainment a meal to played with before consumption.


What was there to allay the horror of their demise and the manner thereof? Only one thing as their libidos still remained impassioned, and that was the sheer beauty of those potential cannibal females – but was it merely the drug that ran through their veins?

Now it was the turn of the twelve older females to relieve their full, straining bladders.

Each man with torturous minds was selected by four. They stared up at each female as she straddled and prepared to release the strong pressure of pee that had accumulated through-out the night. The females waited patiently for each to finish before refilling the vessels hovering above each mans open mouth, eager throats unable to stop the flow drank the pungent urine their bodies heaved violently trying to expel the toxic fluid now filling their empty stomachs.


When all the young huntresses had relieved themselves into the open mouths of the prisoners, they released the gasping, choking men from their extremely uncomfortable bonds. During that time, three fires had been lit, and on either side of each fire stood tripods. The first man to be dealt with was Peter. A long bamboo stick was thrust down his throat; its pointed end emerged from his behind. With arms and legs bound, he was hoisted up and placed over one fire.
To the remaining two prisoners of those Amazons it was a fearsome sight, and what shocked them was that Peter was still living even although he was impaled through his body.

The twelve savage huntresses stood around him, six on either side, and watched gleefully as he was slowly rotated. Poor Peter could only stare at their naked, shimmering bodies as he turned. What terrible thoughts must have filled his mind as he caught sight of their naked bellies, seeing their facial features, their mouths that would soon be engulfing his flesh? His body already scarred beyond repair.

What was it that kept him alive? The question hammered into the minds of Josh and Samuel , their analytic brains striving to understand the power these females had over them all.

The older females prepared other delicacies and placed them onto a large table carved from wood the feast grew in size a large space left in the centre for the body to be placed on, the younger females rubbed their bellies with excitement the meal almost done. Peter’s body only partially cooked the blood still flowed deep beneath the surface keeping him alive ready to eaten, they liked the meat to be fresh.


Peter could feel the heat from the dancing flames burning his flesh crisping his skin the smell of cooked meat filling his senses, the hair on his head gone his skin burn black.He tried to scream out to them his lips taught burnt beyond recognition his voice trapped inside unable to escape…unable to beg for his life…