- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Origin of Mega World 

Albert started at the man bugs on the table. To him they were around two thirds of an inch tall. Yet they normal sized humans back on their home world.

"Wonder why their worlds are so small?" He muttered.

"Maybe it's because this world is so big." A woman replied. Albert turned around; Rose Crusher was standing right behind him.

"Rose how nice it is to see you." He then got up to hug her. The size difference between them was 50 feet, but to Albert it was six inches.

"Down big boy. So what’s up?" Rose asked.

"Well I'm keeping an eye on my sister's man bugs. And I was thinking. How come their worlds are so small? We know of hundreds of alternate earths, but they're all smaller than our own. I'm wondering why is that?"

"Do you really want to know?" Rose asked.

"You know the answer?" Albert couldn't keep the disbelief out of his voice.

"Yes I do. You see I had a hand in making this world the way it is today."

"I'm lost. Care to explain."

"You see, throughout most of time, this world was no bigger than any other earth. Its people were normal size."

"But we're normal size today." Albert protested.

'"No you’re not my young mega giant. You and the rest of your kind are 100 times the height of normal sized humans, who you call man bugs." Rose explained.

"I suppose it could be looked at that way. But what does this have to do with you?"

"I'm a GTS-goddess. I've been alive for centuries."

Albert rolled his eyes but didn't say anything.

"Anyway around the year 1200, I was getting a little bored. Having never been human or human sized, I wanted to see a world from a human perspective. So I asked Mr. G (the god that created me) to enlarge a world to my size. Since he likes me, he said, "Pick an earth and I'll do it." So after considering several worlds, I chose this one. So Mr. G enlarged this world. That why I seam to be six feet tall to you instead of 600 feet tall."

"Let me this straight. You're saying that you're from another world. And you first visited this world about 800 years ago?"

"That's right Albert."

"Do you expect me to believe that?"

"Believe what you will mortal. But the truth of the matter is, if it wasn't for my intervention. You would be no bigger than that couple on the table."

"What are you two talking about?" A voice familiar to Albert asked.

"My girlfriend claims that she's a goddess and responsible for the world as we know it." Albert told his sister.

"Actually other than the matter of this world's size I interfered very little in your world's affairs. Now if you excuse me, I'm needed elsewhere."

 

Rose then disappeared from sight.

 

"Where did she go?" Albert asked. Before anyone could answer Rose appeared again.

 

"One more thing Albert, please don't tell anyone that I'm your girlfriend. If my fellow goddesses found out, well let's just say the result would be embarrassing."

Rose disappeared before Albert could ask what she was talking about.

 

The end for now