- Text Size +

Chapter eight

 

Paul Bosman looked up at Gabrielle in terror. He tried to figure out why she was wearing a confederate army uniform that looked like it came from the civil war.

“Why do these giantess pick on New England?” he wondered.  Gabrielle then noticed Paul.

Instead of crushing him, with her boots like she did the others she took an enormous flag pole, with the star and bars flag and planted it right on top of him, crushing him to a red pulp.

 

Gabrielle could sense the presence of Andrea and the other mini goddesses but was having too much fun, killing off the locals to go after her. Gabrielle reasoned that by killing people, she was killing off potential mini goddesses.

 

Back at Wishbone, Paula was trying to materialize a Coke. She produced the beverage, but forgot to make a can or glass to put it in. Having no where to go the Coke went all over Paula’s hands. Andrea and the other goddess started to laugh.

“This isn’t funny.”

“Sure it is.” Andrea expression suddenly went from happy to alarmed.

“What’s wrong?” Sasha asked.

“Do you sense that?”

“A GTS-Goddess on a killing spree. We sure do.”

“It’s time for battle. Let’s go mini goddess.” Andrea cried.

“Um if you don’t mind I’ll stay behind, for the lecture.”

Andrea was about to protest Paula decision, but then realized Paula probably wasn’t ready for battle yet anyway.

“Fine stay behind. But in the future do your fair share.”

“I am doing my part. I’ll find out info we need to know on SW-space and Dolly Hitler.”

Andrea , Sasha and Clarissa then left just as Stanley Charm came back.

“Is there something wrong with my breath?” Stanley asked.

“No. There off to fight a GTS-Goddess. Please continue with your presentation.

 

Panic had hit the town of Nasha, New Hampshire. People had heard about the destruction of towns and cities to their south. There were doing their best to flee, but the roads out of town were jammed and Gabrielle was approaching fast. Then the mini goddess arrived on the scene.

Sasha: “Wow she looks intimidating.”

Clarissa: “Anyone got a plan?”

Andrea: “Get her to go after us instead of the locals. With luck we can lead her away from civilization.”

Sasha: “Then what? GTS-goddess are immortal. How do you defeat an enemy you can’t kill?”

Andrea: “One problem at a time. Let’s stop her from killing Humans first. Follow me”

 

Andrea then positioned herself, right in Gabrielle path.

“I bet you can’t catch me.” Andrea cried.

Gabrielle turned around the mini goddess had come to her.  She made a grab for Andrea, but Andrea teleported herself out of the way.

“Hey, GTS-Goddess, is your taste in fashion, stuck in the 19th century or do you prefer the fashion of  losers.” Sasha teased. Gabrielle was outraged.

“Do you know who I am?”

Andrea then read Gabrielle mind, and was surprised at what she found.

“Your Gabrielle, the goddess that won the war for the south.”

“I prefer the term CSA. I defeated the armies of the union.  I personally killed off Generals Ulysses S. Grant and William T. Sherman. Along with their evil president Abraham Lincoln. I brought the states of Maryland, Delaware, Kentucky and Missouri into the Confederacy.  I even removed Washington D.C. itself from Confederate soil. That’s only some of my achievements. You don’t have a chance of defeating me. What do you have to say now?”

“We will stop you.” Andrea vowed.

 

Back at the restaurant, Stanley Charm was getting into his history of SW-space.

“For most of their history, shrunken women have been divided and powerless. Isolated in their various universes, they were unaware of their potential. Instead they were content to be the pet/salves of men and normal sized women.

 

This started to change around, the 1970’s when a few brave women, started to defend themselves. They had some limited success, but things really started to move, when Dolly Hitler arrived on the scene.

 

Dolly was just another teenager, until the year 1988. That when the Doll makers captured and shrank her.”

“The who?”

Doll makers. They are a bunch of people who use potions and shrink rays to turn woman into living dolls, for their pleasure centers. Groups like them exist in much of SW-space. Anyway, back to Dolly. Dolly refused to act like a normal SW. She planned and schemed. I don’t know the details but some how she hold of trans dimensional transport technology. She soon saw the potential shrunken woman had. Dolly is a born politician, she managed to make most of the shrunken women recognize her as leader. They few who argued were destroyed. Not content with ruling over other shrunken people, she starting to train her fellow SW. Turning them into armies.

 

At first people refused to take Dolly Hitler seriously. Figuring what harm could a bunch of doll sized ladies do? The laugher stopped, when the Sizerchangers started to provide Dolly troops with working doll sized weapons.  The normal sized people were a little worried, but figured they would prevail in the end. They might of won, if it was for the Ray dealers.

That’s not there real name of course, but that what’s everyone calls them. They provided Dolly Hitler with Shrink rays. By 1996 Dolly and her armies dominated SW-space.”

“I got a question. Do the SW have access to growth rays. I mean can they grow to normal size if they wanted to?”

“They probably have access to growth technology. But the key to SW success has been their smallness. Normal sized people don’t take them seriously, until it’s too late. I even heard of cases where the SW lets the man thinks he in control while she secretly manipulates him. 

 

Not all SW are in Dolly’s armies. A few are entertainers. The most famous are the Mice Girls.”

An image of four lovely ladies appeared on the table. Barbara had dark skin and jet black hair, Faith had white skin and blond hair, Holly had tanned skin and brown hair, while Hilda was a redhead.

“The Mice Girls spend their time touring the various worlds of SW-space. Most recently they have keeping up moral along SW supporters.”

Paula was getting bored. The Mice Girls intrigued her. She felt a growing desire to see them.

“Do you have any…” Paula vanished right before his eyes.

“Questions?”

 

The Mice Girls were playing their latest hit song “I feel safe in the palm in your hand” in front of a live audience of SW and normal sized supporters. Things were going great until Paula appeared on stage totally disrupting the performance.

“Who the hell are you? Faith asked.

“OPPS . I mean my name is Paula. I didn’t mean to materialize on stage with you.” Paula was surprised she had to look down at the mice girls for they were between four to five inches in height. In embarrassment she got off the stage. Security was about to have a word with Paula. But then Heather showed up. Heather is a 60 foot giantess and she didn’t look happy.

 

“You won’t escape this time Mice Girls.” Heather cried.

“Leave them alone.”

The crowd and Heather were stunned.  Was this stranger nuts?

“And why should I listen to you?”

“Because I am Paula the mini goddess. You’re no match for a goddess.”

Heather was about to object. When a voice said;

“She right Heather. Were no match for that little mini goddess.”

Paula turned to the source of the voice, and was surprised to find it attached to a 200 foot giantess. Who was actually smiling. Paula was worried, something was wrong here.

“My name is Betty. I maybe be a pet, but I bet my owner is more than a match for you. “ Betty  then stepped aside, her spot was taken up by a 2000 foot GTS-Goddess with red hair.

“I am Wendy the GTS-Goddess. Am I, a match for you?”

Paula didn’t know what to do. Then another GTS-goddess showed up and said;

“Hi, can I watch the fun?”

Paula turned and her heart sank. She recognized the GTS-Goddess that had just spoken from the briefing at Wishbone. 

 

 “Sure Michelle. Let’s find out what’s this mini goddess is made of.” Wendy then turned her attention on Paula.

Paula was split, part of her wanted to be elsewhere, but she didn’t want to abandon the Mice Girls or the crowd the came to watch them. Speaking of which, many of the people in the crowd, started to sneak away. Others realizing they couldn’t get away fast enough went the fighting started, decided to stay put. Security feeling desperate called in their emergency backup.

 

Gathering up all her courage, Paula made a sword. She then stabbed Wendy big toe. Wendy laughed.

“That’s the best you can do? It’s my turn now.” But before Wendy could act the Giantess exterminators showed up, with Anti-Giantess missiles

 

Anti-Giantess missiles are the size of a small car and are launched from a missile launcher. Six missiles went flying when the giantess came within range. One missile cut Heather body in two, an other blew her hit to bits. Her body crushed several SW to death, including two of the Mice Girls. One struck Betty in the side, while the rest were wasted on the GTS-goddess.

 

Wendy was mad. How dare these people interfere in a Goddess to goddess confrontation. Ignoring Paula she set her sights on the Giantess Exterminators.

 

Michelle was shocked to see Heather die. She knew Heather was mortal, but she never dreamt she would die this way. A great rage started to build with her.

 

Chaos reigned as Wendy stepped on people so she could reach the Giantess Exterminators. Paula watched in helpless frustration as people were crushed to death. She knew she couldn’t save any normal sized people (they were too big for her) but could she save a shrunken women or two? Paula felt she had to try.

 

Another round of anti giantess missiles was fired, as Wendy started crushing the launchers. One of the missiles crashed into Michelle right eye, causing her great pain.

Wendy had crushed two launchers, when she heard Michelle cry out. She turned around, and saw that Michelle was getting very pissed off., and growing fast.

“Come on Betty, let get to a safe distance.”

“I’m hurt. Can you please heal me.” Wendy then pointed to the wound on her side, which was still bleeding.

“Later, right now we have to go.” Wendy picked up Betty and ran.

 

Subconsciously Michelle increased her height from hundreds of feet to thousands of feet. If one looked closely, one could see smoke coming out of her ears.

 

Away from the battle a crowd started to form. A crowd that cheered when they saw Wendy running away. They even put up a big sign saying;

 “Go Giantess Exterminators go”

 

This was the last straw for Michelle.

“FOR SUPORTING THE MICE GIRLS AND FOR HAVING THE NERVE TO ATTACK ME. I SENTENCE YOU TO OBLIVION.”

Michelle’s height was now ten miles and growing. She scooped up the entire concert site and the surrounding country side for miles around.

 

Wendy could feel the ground rise beneath her. She put on another burst of speed, and then found her self falling. She managed to land on her feet. When she looked back, she saw, that Michelle had taken a piece of Earth the size of a small state.

 

Michelle, her height now a thousand miles, stopped growing. She took the land and people in her hands, and squished it into a big ball. Upping her size to 1500 miles she then threw the ball into deep space.

 

Wendy decided it was time to heal Betty. She began to heal Betty body. Soon the wound was no more.

Michelle her height now down to 2000 feet came up to Wendy.

“Are you ok?”

“You could I given me a little more time to get out of the way. I almost got taken way with the Humans and SW.”

“Sorry. Hey speaking of SW, I think I got that mini goddess pest.”

“I hope so Michelle. I hope so.”

 

Meanwhile the confrontation, between Gabrielle and the other mini goddess had resulted in a stalemate. Nether side could hurt the other. Instead Gabrielle resumed her killing of the locals. While Andrea, Clarissa and Sasha tried to save as many people as they could.

 

Mr. And Mrs. Hick watched Gabrielle get closer and closer. A sense of pride made them stay in their home.

Andrea and friends materialized in front of the Hicks.

“Who are you folks?” Mrs. Hicks asked.

“We are mini goddess. We are here to rescue you.”

“You little things.? Your nothing but helpless doll sized women.” Mr. Hick burst of laughing. This got Clarissa pissed off.

“Helpless are we? Take that.” Clarissa then shrank Mr. Hick to her size.

Seeing that they were running out of time Andrea and Sasha took Mrs Hicks and teleported her out of the house while Clarissa took care of the protesting Mr. Hicks.

 

A safe distance away, the mini goddess and the Hicks materialized.

“Restore me to my proper size, right now.” Mr. Hicks demanded.

“I can’t.” Clarissa replied.

“Is he going to be doll sized forever?” Mrs. Hicks asked.

“No. Only for a day or two.”

“You people, play favourites. You shrink me, but leave my wife alone.”

“I’m sorry sir, but were having a rough time. “ Andrea looked around her. They were only saving a fraction of the people in Gabrielle path.

“Come on Goddess lets try to save a few more.” Andrea and the other goddess then vanished. Mrs. Hick looked down at her husband and said;

“You know honey this would be a good time for you to learn some manners.”

 

To be continued