- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.2.      

Author note: This is a SW story. Actually it was originally three stories.  It shows the creation of the mini goddesses. It also features some GTS-Goddesses. It was originally written in 1998 and set around the year 2001.

Andrea 

Chapter one

 

I remember the good old days. I was a 20 something woman, living an ordinary if some what dull life, in the good state of Maine. I was reasonably pretty, with my shoulder length dark hair, brown eyes, and shapely legs. At five feet ten inches, I felt I made an attractive sight. Then one fall day, the Shrinkers came to my world. At least that is our name for them. I latter discovered they were WAP (Wishbone Altered People) who were given size changing powers. But let’s get back to my tale.

October 2nd, is a date that I will remember forever. It started during the lunch break. As usual I went to the local mall to eat out. There my friend Mabel showed up. Mabel is five feet two inches in height with brown hair.  She is a bit plain looking. She had just been to the lotto both.

“Still wasting your time buying lotto tickets?” I said. I loved to joke with her about it.

“One of these days I’m going to hit the big one.”

Just then a bunch of guys walked into the food court, acting like they owned the place.

The largest of the bunch, a big six foot four monster of a man, began picking out all the women, he considered to be beautiful. Unfortunately for me, I was one of them.

 

He separated me and the five other ladies, from the group. Then he ordered us to strip. We all refused. Then they began to shrink our bodies, but not our clothes. Being shrunk is hard to describe, you can actually feel your self dwindling. The world is growing around you. Not to mention your clothes, I reluctantly took them off, for I feared being smothered by them. After a couple of minutes of watching my captors grow into giants, I stopped shrinking. I had shrunk from 70 inches to six. Still I was lucky, some of the other ladies ended up being only three inches tall.

 

After we had been shrunk to doll size, they began to debate who would own us. There was six of us, and four of them. One of my shrunken women, Kelly I think her name was tried to bribe her way back to normal size.

“I got a boyfriend who rich. He will pay what ever it takes to restore me back to my proper size.” She said. Laugher greeted her words.

“We have no need for money. We can take what we want, when we want it. Still you give me an idea. “ The Shrinker boss then addressed the normal people in the food court.

“Since we have two more dolls then we need. I will give you the chance to buy a doll. Her and her are now for sale.” I was the second her.

 

To my shock, Mabel put in a bid for me. When she was asked why she said, she always felt small when she was with me, and wanted some revenge. I couldn’t believe my ears. I had never been anything but friendly to her. Anyway I was sold to Mabel for a hundred dollars. The instant she got hold of me, she put me in her purse. And zipped it shut.

 

I don’t now how long I laded in Darkness. When the purse was opened up, we were in the ladies washroom.

“I want to apologize for the rough treatment. But it was the only way I could think of, to get you away from them.” Mabel told me as soon as a stuck my head out of the purse.

“Are they still here? “ I asked.

“They left a few moments ago. After they made us promise never to tell anyone what happened. Or we’ll surfer the same fate.”

“I’m still insulated about what you said about me.”

“You rather be the property of a man?”

“No, But what I’m I to do? I’m too small to go to work. How am I going to live?”

“You can live with me.”

“That’s sweet Mabel. But I think I rather live with my parents.”

“They asked us to keep our mouth suit about this. Do you really want to get your parents involved?”

“I, I guess not.”

“Besides I like towering over you.”

“I just thought of something, what I’m I going to tell my boss.”

“I’ll call him up and then you tell him an family emergency came up and you won’t be going to work for quite some time.”

 On that note the conversation ended. And my life living in Mabel’s house began.

 

For the first few weeks life as a doll woman ranged from terrifying to dull. I was particularly helpless without  Mabel and found the days when she was at work long. As time when on Mabel began giving me chores to do. Saying I had to earn my keep. I longed to escape my weak doll like form.

 

I’m not sure when I first heard rumours about the GTS-Goddess. All I knew at the time, that there were goddess out there who were huge and better yet shrink proof. I felt If I became a goddess, I would never have to fear a man again. I didn’t realize at the time there more than one kind of goddess out there. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

 

One day in the year 2001 Wishbone came to town. Word soon spread of wishes coming true. I had a talk with Mabel.

“You have been complaining lately, that I don’t do my fair share around here. If I become a goddess, I won’t be in your hair anymore. “

“What are you purposing?”

“That we go to Wishbone, and order two Wishbone meal deals. While you wish for whatever you want, I’ll wish to become a goddess.”

“Hey, I could wish to win the super jackpot. “ What are we waiting for let’s go.

 

A short time latter, we arrived at the Wishbone restaurant. Once we were at the table, she let me out of the purse, so I could look at the menu. While I was looking at the menu, a huge eight foot waitress ( who name I later leaned was Brenda) came to take our order. She was a little surprised to see me. But when she found out, I could afford to pay for the meal. She accepted my order.

 

For those who never had a Wishbone meal deal it consists of; a small chicken(containing a wishbone), fries, peas and carrots, and a drink. I don’t know how they mange it, but the drink is always what you want.  Anyway as soon as we were alone with our food I said.

“I wish to become a goddess.”

Mabel then said.

“I wish to win the super jackpot, every time I play the lotto.”

“Isn’t that a bit excessive?” I asked.

“Hey there are no laws against it. Besides look who talking, Ms. Goddess.”

We both burst out laughing.

 

That night I asked to sleep out in the backyard. For I felt I would be growing overnight. And I didn’t want to damage her house. Night passed, and dawn came. To my horror, I was still six inches tall.

“It didn’t work.” I cried out. I was furious. I was going to give the manager of the Wishbone restaurant heck. I wished to be at the restaurant but then I realize I needed Mabel to drive me there. So wrapped up in my anger, I didn’t realize at first my surrounding had changed.  I was standing in the middle of a big dinning room. With a well groomed man of medium height standing before me.

“I’ve been expecting you.” Were the first words out of Stanley Charm’s mouth.

With shock I looked around me. How in the world did I get here?

“How did I get here?” I asked.

“You teleported yourself here. Would you please come into my office? We have much to discuss.”

I followed him to his office. Once there I said;

“I have a complainant. When I wished to become a goddess, I expected to become a shrink proof mega giantess. But nothing happened.”

“Let me explain, the goddess you are thinking off are GTS-Goddess. When making your wish, you forgot to put in the GTS.”

“You mean, my wish didn’t work because I forget to say one lousy word?”

“Clam down Andrea. You’re still a goddess. Just not the type you expected to be.”

“What type of goddess am I then?” Against my better judgment I was curious.

“You are the first of the mini goddess. Like all goddess you’re immortal. And your immune to size changing rays and potions. You also have some magic powers.”

“Like what?”

“Teleporation abilities, ability to conjure up small items for personnel use. “

“That’s ridiculous!  I want of cup off coffee it doesn’t mean one going to appear in my hand.” To my shock a coffee cup appeared in my right hand.

I then tried growing back to my original size. But no matter how hard I tried I didn’t grow an inch.

“You are stuck at that size forever. You might be pleased to know, you can’t be shrunk any further.”

“It’s a bit late for that now. The Shrinkers already did their damage.”

“They can no longer hurt you. But one race you should worry about are the GTS-Goddess. while they won’t be able to hurt you physically. There going to be mad as hell at you.”

“Why?”

“They hate shrunken woman, and I have a feeling their going to see you as a threat.”

“Their crazy, if they think little old me is a threat. Even your monster waitress could crush me.”

“You mean Brenda? No, she can’t and I’ll prove it.” Stanley then called Brenda into the room.

“You want me to crush her? I won’t comment murder for you Mr. Charm.”

“She is a goddess. You can’t hurt her.” Stanley explained.

Brenda then picked me up, and tried to crush me. But to her amazement, no matter how hard she squeezed I was unharmed. She put me down in defeat.

A thought came to my mind.

“Hey Stanley how come you know so much about the wish I made?”

“I know about the consequences of every wish made at Wishbone. About fifty years ago a woman, who I refuse to name, wished that I know the results of every wish made at wishbone. Why she did that is a long story, which I don’t have time for at the moment.”

“Fifty years ago? You appear to be in your thirties.” I said, surprise showing in my voice. I what about to ask how old he really was, when I realized I had forgotten about Mabel.

“It’s been interesting folks. But I got to go.” I then wished myself to Mabel house in seconds.

“Andrea? Is that you? How did you do that and how come your still small?”

“You better sit down Mabel I got a story to tell you.”

 

To be continued