- Text Size +
Chapter seven 

On the way to the briefing room, Paula went up to Andrea and said;

“You didn’t mention anything about a fight, when you were on TV.”

“That was before I met the GTS-Goddess and discovered they hate shrunken woman.”

“And I thought it was all fun and games. Can I take my wish back?” Paula asked Stanley Charm.”

“No, Once you make a wish at Wishbone you can’t take it back. Here the briefing room.”

Stanley then opened the door, inside was a small room, approximately ten feet by ten feet.  A table with some type of device on top dominated the room.

“What that, on the table?” Sasha asked.

“A b4y 3d holo projector. It’s a great visual aid. Just give me a moment or two, to warm it up. Something wrong Andrea?”

“Sally Cooper threatened to pay this world a visit, if I don’t tell the woman of Shrunken woman space to back off their attacks. I need to know, who to see.”

“Relax Andrea, Sally is bluffing, she not capable of leaving her home universe. As for who to see. Let me tell you about both sides in this conflict. Then you can decide for yourself. “

“Before you begin Stanley there something I want to know. Do these other mini goddess have the same powers? I mean are they my equals?”

Stanley Charm looked a bit uncomfortable with Andrea question. It was almost a minute before he answered.

“No. Paula has similar abilities, but their weaker than yours. Sasha and Clarissa have the basic mini goddess abilities, plus anything they asked for from Mr. G.”

“What did you ask for?” Andrea asked.

“I told him, “I really like to be able to manipulate my own height between 2 and 30 cm.’ Speaking of which , I should test that out now.”

Clarissa then began to shrink, reaching two cm in height in seconds. Then she began to grow, rapidly reaching 30 cm. which was the limit of her size.

“This is cool. I wondered if he granted my other request.”

“Which is?” Andrea asked.

“I asked for the ability to temporarily reduce normal sized people to my size and/or temporally enlarge SW to normal size.”

“How about you Sasha?”

“I didn’t ask for anything special. All I did was answer  the questions on the form. Describing my appearance, personally, desired size range.”

“He offered you a range?”

“Well actually he didn’t.  Under the size range I put down anywhere from 2 inches to a millimeter. That doesn’t mean I can control my size. Does it?”

“You probably can. But please wait until my presentation to show off. After all you got all of eternity. Now without further ado I present a brief history of GTS and  SW-space, with bits of Wishbone History thrown in.”

The holo projector came to life, showing hundreds of little spheres, the majority being red, most of the rest blue the blue being more patchy then the red. Although along a wide front, the two were mixing.

“What you looking at, is an image of GTS-space and SW-space. GTS-space is red, SW-space is blue. The mixed area are universes being fought over.”

“Excuse me, but did you say universes?”

“Yes Paula I did. Have you ever heard the term multiuniverse?”

“Only in science fiction stories.”

“Please save your questions, to the end. I will start, with a brief history of the GTS-goddess race.”

An image of four GTS-Goddesses appeared. They were of various sizes and races.

“Originally there were only four GTS-Goddesses. Their names are Rose Crusher, Penny, Sonya and Cheryl. They were created directly by Mr. G and have never been Human. This makes them different from the other GTS-goddess. With the exception of Sonya, GTS-Goddess then tended to drift around. Not bothering to rule worlds. As new goddess joined the race this changed. A GTS-council was stet up an empire was born.

 

“I had my first encounter with GTS-Goddess back in 1863, when Gabrielle visited Wishbone.”

An image of a brunette then appeared.

“She was just an ordinary girl when she walked in the door. I still remember admiring her brown curls. I liked her, but she didn’t like me. For I am or was anyway a Yankee from Massachusetts , she a farm girl from Virginia. She felt people like me didn’t belong in the CSA (confederate states of America). Anyway she was worried, about how the war with the USA was going. And she wanted to help. She wished to become a goddess, so she could defeat the union armies. The day after she visited my restaurant, she became a 1200 foot goddess. To this day she calls herself ‘the goddess that won the war’.”

 

Gabrielle was the first of 18 women to become GTS-Goddess via Wishbone. The most common method of becoming a GTS-Goddess is be recruited by either Mr. G himself or through an outside agency like the doomsday society. In some worlds contests and lotteries were held where the winner became a GTS-Goddess. Michelle one of the most powerful of the GTS-goddess became a GTS-Goddess because she won the jackpot in lotto-GTS.

I say she one of the most powerful, because she has the ability to change her size. She used to have unlimited growth potential, but Mr. G later limited her range from 500 feet to ten thousand miles. So Sally could become the largest goddess in the multiuniverse.

 

It wasn’t until the later half of the 20th century that the GTS-Goddess numbers began to boom going from 120 in 1950 to 790 by the year 2000.

 

As some of you already know, not all GTS-goddess are created equal. They range greatly in size and ability. While all GTS-Goddess are immortal and shrink proof some have the ability to travel through time and space while others are kissers. They turn people into pets by kissing them.”

“What do you mean by pets?”

“I said no questions until the end.” When Stanley noticed the stares the mini goddess gave him. He broke down.

“When a kisser kisses a Human she gains complete control over his and her body. Most kissers enlarge their pets to 100-300 feet so they can help in the administration of GTS-space. More recently they have been used in the fighting. While there are only four known kissers whose names are Pamela, Michelle (yes the same one mentioned above), Sonya and Wendy. They have thousands of pets. “

 

A huge chart then appeared on the table. There where hundreds of dots, each showing the name of a goddess and her height.

“GTS-goddesses can very greatly in size. As you can see from the chart, most GTS-goddess, are between 500 feet and a mile in height with a fair number, between the one to ten mile mark. A few goddesses are in the tens of miles range. At the top of the chart is Sally, with Jessica a distant second at 600,000 miles in length. “

 

“With dealing with GTS-goddess you should kept their allies in mind. They have strong dealing with Sizechangers, one of the subject races of the Masterchemi. Sizechangers have the ability to not only change their own size, but the size of others and objects. There other main allies consist of non goddess giantess. These giantess often became friends with the GTS-goddess. The giantess even ruled worlds for the GTS-goddess. That way, the number of world under GTS-control could exceed the number of GTS-Goddess. When the war started 20 worlds in GTS-space were ruled by giantess not goddess. This led to trouble, for the giantesses are vulnerable.”

 

“I regret, Wishbone played a role in starting the war. Back in the year 1998 shortly after we left Katie’s world. We arrived on a world called GTS-456. Which at the time was ruled by a 2000 foot giantess named Patty. Just before we arrived, Patty visited a place called Centerville Nova Scotia where she murdered, Charles Hillman wife. Later that day, Charles went to Wishbone and wished that ‘Patty would shrink down to the size of a doll. So people can toy with her.’ After she shrank, she was then put on trail, found guilty of crimes against humanity, handed over to people who hated her. And well she eventually got killed off by a little girl.

 

The SW of SW-space saw an opportunity in GTS-456. A world where people hated giantess. They welcomed doll sized woman with open arms. Soon GTS-456 became SW-151, much to the GTS-Goddess horror, for it opened up a hole in their space.”

The map reappeared, a blinking dot showed the location of GTS-456. It was well within GTS-space.

“Dolly Hitler the leader of SW-space then made a claim to the universes between SW-151 and the rest of SW-space. The GTS-goddess refused. So Dolly Hitler declared war on them. I’m getting tried, any questions. Any questions, before I go for a coffee?”

Andrea: “I have two questions, how long have you been running Wishbone and why doesn’t somebody wish away the GTS-goddess?”

Stanley: I took over Wishbone in 1858. As for your second question, GTS-goddess are protected against spells that shrink them or turn them into mortals.”

Sasha: “What would happen if someone asked to fight a GTS-Goddess on equal terms?”

Stanley: “Just a case has already happened. Back in 1996, Alexandria wished to meet Cheryl on equal terms. The next day Alexandria found herself, Cheryl’s equal, in size and power. Not what she hopped for, for she spent years fighting goddess and then to become one. “

Paula: “Is there a place, where we can find more information on individual GTS-Goddess?”

Stanley: “Well there are several guide books on the market that feature individual goddess. Anyway I really need a break. When I come back I’ll tell you about SW-space and Dolly Hitler.”

 

Meanwhile, a few hundred miles away Gabrielle was going on a rampage. She was 1200 feet of doom. She hated Yankees and was killing as many as possible.

 

To be continued