- Text Size +

Disclaimer:  This story will now feature Sasha Evens and Clarissa Mullari. Two ladies who have asked to become mini goddess. They appear later on in this part so please be patient.

 

Chapter six

 

Globuer, a reporter for the Multiuniverse Times. Stared out the window of the inter dimensional  ship Slicer. Several millions miles distant was Sally’s body. From this distance, only a small part of Sally was visible.

“Remind me again why were here?” Xiorer the Ship’s captain asked. Her fur rising with tension.

“Were here to try to convince Sally to meet Andrea. I can picture it now, the multiuniverse largest goddess meets its smallest.”

“Captain, a trans dimensional rift has been detected. Position 23, 40, distance, ten million KM.” The navigator paused.

“The goddess that emerged is only 15 cm long.”

“Will you please use proper measurements.” Globuer.

“Hump. Every advanced Race uses metric.” Xiorer seared.

Sandy the ship telepathic then spoke up;

“It’s Andrea, and she communicating with Sally.”

 

Andrea couldn’t believe her senses. She was a great distance from Sally, but all she could see was white skin blocking out half the sky. While Andrea was trying to get a sense of Sally’s scale. Thoughts flooded her mind.

“Is someone there?” Sally asked.

“Yes. I am Andrea the mini goddess. Who are you?”

Suddenly the sight before Andrea sifted. Sally body was changing position at an impossible speed.  Andrea soon found herself starting at a blue eye large enough to swallow entire worlds.

“Sally Cooper. But call me Sally. Wait a minute, you’re that goddess the GTS-council is talking about. “ Sally then began to laugh at deafening volume.

“Can you please tone it down? What’s so funny anyway?”

“How can any one see you as a threat? Your floating right in front of my right eye, but your so (giggle) small I can’t see you, I only sense your presence.”

“I didn’t ask to be six inches tall.”

“Six inches!!” Sally whole body shook with laugher. The laugher was so loud, that the GTS-council heard it and asked what was going on.

Sally:” Andrea’s here. And quite frankly I can’t see how you see her as a threat. She is so tiny.”

Rose: “She a deadly rival to our race.”

Sally: “It’s a sad day for the GTS-goddess race when we fear even the smallest competition. Now if you excuse me.”

 

Sally then turned her attention to Andrea.

“Can you show me, what you look like? I’m curious.”

Andrea then thought an image of herself at Sally.

“You’re a nice looking brunette.”

“Thanks, mind if I move back a bit. I want to see your entire face.”

“Think you can go that far?” But Andrea had already teleported herself megapareces away. From several megaparesecs away, Sally beautiful face could be clearly seen. Around her face was long blond hair, which seemed to have a galaxy tangled up in it. Andrea did a double take. It couldn’t be possible. Andrea went for a closer look. The remains of several galaxies were in Sally’s hair.

“Hey Sally do you know you got bits of Galaxies in your hair?” Andrea couldn’t keep the awe out of her voice.

“I’m not really surprised.” She then ran her figures through her hair.

“Too bad there is no body of water, big enough to clean me.”

“If you don’t mind me asking, how big are you? And how did you get that way “

“I’m not one to brag, but I’ve been told I’m 4.475 megaparsecs in length which is equal to 14,588,500  light years. As for how I got this way, I went to Wishbone and wished to become the largest giantess in creation.”

“Hey I went to Wishbone too. We got something in common.”

“The fact you became a goddess through Wishbone is probably what got my fellow goddess upset. I’ve heard you can materialize objects. What can you do?”

“I can make my own clothes, create small objects like coffee cups and pop cans.”

“Can you make me a pop?” Sally asked hopefully.

“Not big enough for you. You’re just too big.”

A frown came across Sally face. She was starting to see how the other GTS-Goddess could envy Andrea. Who didn’t need a Sizechanger to make objects on her scale. Sally’s ego demanded that she get the upper hand.

“There is no such thing as being too big. Can you do this?” Sally then grabbed several nearby galaxies and placed them in her hands.

“I’m holding billions upon billions of stars in my hands, containing millions of alien civilizations in my hands. Plus numerous other wonders. Impressed?”

Andrea was impressed. Her entire home galaxy could fit easily in that monstrous palm.

“Can you tell them to call off the war?”

“SW-space space declared war on us. Or so I’ve been told. Personally I don’t believe in war. But most GTS-Goddess do like war. As long as people stay out of my way I don’t have a problem.”

“Don’t worry. I plan to stay out of your way.”

“One more thing, can you tell your fellow shrunken woman, to back off in their attacks on GTS-Space.”

“I don’t run SW-space. I don’t even know who if anyone runs it.”

“Please try. Or a might pay your home galaxy a visit.”

Sally was bluffing. She couldn’t leave her home universe. But Andrea didn’t know that.

 

The crew of the ship Slicer could not believe their good fortune. They were getting the story, they hoped for.  Unfortunately they were in the wrong place at the wrong time when Sally waved good bye to Andrea.  Sally’s hand smashed the good ship Slicer to oblivion.

 

Back at the GTS-council, things went from bad to worst with the arrival of the memo from Mr. G.

Michelle: “A vote was held and we lost?”

Geralidine: “Not exactly, he asked if people wanted more mini goddess. Unfortunately for us more shrunken woman fans responded than giantess fans. Two of the shrunken woman fans Sasha Evens and Clarissa Mullari have even asked to become mini goddess.”

Penny: “Please tell me he didn’t grant their request.”

Geralidine silence spoke for her.

Rose: “What do we do now?”

Gabrielle: “I don’t know about the rest of you. But I’m going to act.”

 

It was late afternoon when Andrea arrived home. She was still shaken up by her encounter with Sally. She wondered if she should stop the war, but wasn’t sure how. She needed more information, and Andrea hoped Stanley Charm could provide the answers she needed.

 

She arrived in Stanley’s Charm office, to find she wasn’t alone. Waiting for her another mini goddess. She was blond and about five and a half inches in height.

“Hi I’m Paula. Nice to meet you Andrea”

“This can’t be. I’m the only mini goddess.”

“Not anymore.” Andrea turned the sound of Stanley’s voice.

“Paula here wished to become a mini goddess.”

“It was so easy. I just know it going to be a cool thing to be.”

“You haven’t briefed her yet have you?”

“I’m wanting for the two mini goddesses from Mr. G’s home world, before starting the briefing.”

“Who?” Andrea and Paula said at once. I answer a trans dimensional rift opened, and two women stepped out. One was two inches tall with dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. She looked like she was wearing some sort of uniform. The other mini goddess had dark hair and green eyes. And she was wearing an outfit that made her look like a super hero. At 26 cm she towered over the other mini goddess. 

“Names Sasha Evens.” the dirty blond said.

“And I’m Clarissa Mullari, were here to join the fight.”

“What fight?” Paula asked.

“I’ll explain shortly. If you please follow me to the briefing room. By the way, Welcome to Wishbone. “

 

To be continued