- Text Size +

Chapter two

 

After telling Mabel her story she spent the rest of the day testing out her new powers. Going to the Sears catalogue she wished herself a new set of clothes. To her delight and Mabel’s annoyance she could get any type of outfit she wanted. But what really trilled her was her teleportation power. That mourning she went to Paris, and saw the sights. The sight of a tiny woman running around didn’t cause that much attention, for everyone had heard of the Shrinkers. A few people wondered where her owner was, but they kept their mouth shut about it. She went home for lunch and then went to Hawaii. Andrea spent hours in the sun, without getting sunburn or a tan for that manner. Disappointed she decided to go swimming. She wasn’t too surprised to discover she could breathe underwater. She spent an wonderful hour exploring the seabed off the Hawaiian coast, before heading hone for the day.

 

That evening at dinner time Andrea noticed Mabel had a frown on her face.

“Something wrong?” she asked.

“You know Andrea. I think I liked you better helpless.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Before you became a mini goddess, you were under my complete control. Now you can go anywhere you want. Take care of your material wants. Be forever beautiful and never die.”

“Why Mabel I believe your jealous. When you win the jackpot, you can buy what you want, go where you want.”

“Yes, but I can’t buy immortally or eternal youth.”

“I’m sorry but I am what I am. You rather have me under the Shrinker thumb?”

“Of course not.”

“I just had a thought. There something I need to try. “ Andrea then disappeared in a flash.

“I wish I could do that.” Mabel said to herself.

 

There were several cages in the Shrinker boss home. Most were filled with doll sized woman. But one cage was filled with tiny men. It was from this cage that Tom, was taken from. He was placed on the floor next to a redhead woman, the size of a Barbie doll.

“Come on you two, make love for us.”

“I won’t perform tricks for you. “ Tom said in a firm voice.

Raymond, shrugged his shoulders, then crushed Tom to death with a single step of his work boots.

“Clean that up.” He ordered a trio of doll ladies that were standing frozen with fear.   They hopped to the task. That is all expect one. She seemed to be praying.

“Praying for divine intervention?” Raymond said with a snicker.

“I think I qualify.”

Raymond and the other Shrinkers stared at the newcomer, who was she? And how did she get into their private headquarters?

“Who the hell are you?” Raymond asked. Andrea paused before answering. She just realized were she had seen Raymond before. He was the Shrinker boss who shrank her at the mall.

“Don’t you remember? Think back a few weeks, to the Pine Tree Mall. I’m one of the women you shrunk.”

“You look vaguely familiar. But I have no need for bitches.”  Raymond then came right up to Andrea. His big boots, just inches from her body.

“Come on big boy. Take your best shot.”

Raymond then stepped on Andrea. Crushing her like he would a cigarette.

“Who wants dead bitch.” He asked his fellow Shrinkers, who laughed.

“Who is dead?” The laugher stopped.

“Let me take care of her boss. “ The man who spoke then tried shrinking Andrea to oblivion. But all he managed to do was shrink her clothes.

“What wrong. Am I too much woman to handle?”

This got all the Shrinkers in a rage. They won’t let a normal sized woman defeat them. Let alone a six inch runt.  They tried their best but they couldn’t catch Andrea. After a few moments Andrea decided to get down to business.

“It’s been fun boys, but I got work to do.”

She then went to one of the cages, hugged a tiny blond, the disappeared, taking the blond with her.

“Hey what happened?” the blond asked when they materialized in Mabel’s house.

“Your free, now if you excuse me. I got to liberate your friends.”

Andrea then teleporated herself back to the Shrinker headquarters and repeated the process on a brunette. But the Shrinkers, seeing their pets getting away decided to fight back.

“If we can’t have them no one can.” Raymond shouted. He and the other Shrinkers then started shrinking their pets to oblivion.

Andrea was horrified. Her plan was being ruined. She managed to get a third doll woman who was only two inches tall by the time she got her to safety.

 

Going back one more time she saw the rest of the Shrinker pets disappear into oblivion.

“You bastards. I don’t know how, but I’ll make you’ll suffer.” She cried. With a heavy heart she returned to Mabel’s house. Mabel was waiting for her when she got back.

“This is not a hotel. These people are going to find some where else to live.”

Andrea ignored Mabel, she faced the women she liberated and said;

“I tried to free your friends, but the Shrinkers shrunk them to oblivion. I’m sorry.”

“You tried your best.” The tiny two inch redhead replied.

Mabel looking down at the scene was touched.

“I’m sorry I snapped at you guys. Come to think of it, who are you people?”

“Hilary” replied the blond.

“Clara, the name.” replied the redhead.

“I’m Grace. Can we please stay here a while ms. ?”

“Call me Mabel. I suppose you can stay for a little while But only until Andrea finds a permanent home for you.”

“Why is that my job?”

“You liberated them, you they care of them.” Mabel replied.

“Excuse me, if you can tell us how you got your powers. We would be able to care of ourselves.”

“What are you saying Clara? You want to be like me?”

“We could all use you power.” Grace responded.

“Sorry ladies. I’m the one and only mini goddess. I hope it stays that way. “

“Do you expect us to worship you?” Hilary asked, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“It would be nice. I don’t really expect it from you. The media is another matter”

“You can’t be serious.” Mabel exclaimed.

“I’m thinking about it. I am curious about what they would say about me.  “

 

Andrea didn’t yet realize it. But Multiuniverse  TV had already knew about her existence, thanks to their constant motoring of the Wishbone restaurant. Currently they were spreading the news from universe to universe. It wasn’t long before it reached important ears.

 

Dolly Hitler was in a funk. She was only ten inches tall, but in the space of a few short years, she had gone from being just a doll sized woman to ruler of most of SW-space with billions of people under her domination. But barriers were now getting in the way. Her failure to convince the sizehu Jill to join her side bothered her. Worst still was the problem of the GTS-Goddesses. She had declared war on them, but deep down she knew chances of victory were slim. If only there was goddess that would fight on the behalf of SW.

“Mistress we just received word of the existence of a mini goddess.” cried a servant who ran into the room.

“A mini Goddess? Sounds interesting tell me more.”

 

Meanwhile deep within GTS-Space The GTS council was watching TV when news of Andrea’s existence hit.

GTS-Goddess one: “Is this some short of joke? Everyone one knows that goddesses are either normal sized or giantess. Who ever heard of a doll sized goddess?”

GTS-Goddess two: “Maybe this is hoax. Some shrunken women plot to throw us off balance. Sending someone to investigate this claim, should settle the manner.”

GTS-Goddess three: “I’ll call Rose, she settle this.”

GTS-Goddess one: “Rose is too important and busy to waste on a hoax. I say send some low ranking goddess, to show them that even a weak goddess can defeat a shrunken woman.”

GTS-Goddess two: “Who do you have in mind?”

 

To be continued