- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been done, I just forgot to upload it, Hope you enjoy.

       He was amazed at the sheer beauty of the.........Goddess that stood before him. She was immense, but even her size didn't compare to her beauty in his opinion. She had deep red eyes that looked like rubies, which were embedded into her perfectly shaped light skinned face. (She was what his black friends would’ve called a red-bone). She had long black hair that was also streaked with red and a small opal ring was sticking out of the right side of her upper lip.

      “If Succubus’s are real, this is what they look like” he thought. She looked down on him with a grin that gave him the chills. "Ooooh shit........."

       She began to bring her index finger towards him and he thought that it was the end for him considering that was only a half an inch tall compared to her. Lost in his fear, he did nothing but watch as the finger came toward him until it was only a foot away (to him ). At first he thought that his ATV was shrinking but he soon realized that he was growing. He stopped when he was about 3 inches tall from her perspective.

      "I..I....III" he stammered in an attempt talk to her. She swooped her hand down on him and raised him up to eye level.

      "Aawww, aren't you adorable" she said. "You wanna die now or later?" Kevin immediately pissed his pants and began to cry

      "P p please don't Kill meee..." was the only thing he could get out through the sudden torrent of tears cascading from his face.

      "Eeww you dirty little thing.........You're gonna make this up to me" she said in mock disgust while choosing to ignore his plee. She loosened her grip on him and allowed him to fall all the way to the carpeted floor. He screamed until he fell, with a thud, and realized that he hadn't died.

      "Holy shit dude. She's huge" he thought wiping away his tears as he looked up at her full height. She was wearing a longer than needed gray, white, & black plaid short-sleeve button-up with no pants. From his perspective he could see that she was a little bit on the chunky side (but not thaaat big) and.......she was barefoot.

       His erection had already began to show itself (He'd always had a thing for feet). They were about a size 8 (He'd been practicing his mental foot sizing for years.) Her toes were moderately long and her nails were painted a dark shade of pink. As she moved her left foot, he noticed a tattoo on it. It was a rose vine, going along the side of it right above where the skin began to turn to the pale pink translucent color of her soles and ended with a rose bud by her pinky toe.

      "B-A - UTIFUL" he whispered to himself. She stepped toward him until her right foot was directly in front of him. Kevin quickly realized that he'd never be able to escape (he wasn't sure if he even wanted to at this point) so he stood and waited. As she walked closer he had to look higher and higher to see her face. As she got closer he noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties. Although her shirt was long (down to her mid thigh) and was casting a shadow he could tell that her pussy lips were glistening.

        He decided that staring at her vag probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, so he decided to stare back into her eyes, seeing as her feet would arouse him and if he stared at her body she might get pissed off. She gazed down on him as he stared up into her eyes. She spread her toes and slowly brought them towards him till he was between her big and second toe. All the while the two never broke eye contact. She abruptly broke his stare and squeezed her toes together, relaxed them and began walking.

        Kevin grasped out the toes although was no real need to. She began to walk to what he presumed to be her room. Kev was experiencing extreme motion-sickness and it was all he could do to not vomit. She jumped up and plopped down lying on her back onto her bed.

        She lifted her foot up over her stomach and released Kev from his prison of digits. He fell onto her belly and tried to regain his breath and footing. She stared at him intently with her red eyes and allowed him to regain his composure while he sat on her stomach. 


         He could hear her stomach grumbling.

        "Oh God please don't let her be hungry" he thought to himself.

        "You ready?" she suddenly voiced.

        "Read-d-dy for w-what?" he answered.

        "To make it up to me silly."

        "........."  

        "I'll take that as a yes, NOW STRIP, and don't make have to tell you again skater boy." He briefly contemplated telling her that he wasn’t in any way a “skater boy” he quickly thought better of it.

        Needless to say, Kevin promptly began undressing until he was only wearing his boxers. He gave her a pleading look, but her face said it all and he pulled them off too. He held all of his clothes in his hands unsure of where she wanted him to put them. Seeing his confusion she laughed, "Oh you won't be needing those anymore" and his clothes began to shrink in his arms until they were small enough to fit on two of his fingers.

       "Eat them". Kevin complied almost immediately due to the authority that she surprisingly held in her voice.

       "Good Boy." Said as if she was talking to a obedient dog.

       At the sound of her praise his erection sprang back up. "Oh no we can't have that now can we? Oh well, maybe I should just bite it off, I am famished you know." at her words his erection disappeared and actually pushed farther back into him than it was at first.

       "Thats more like it, hmmmm..... It you don't wanna become a part of me then maybe you'd like to feed your new Goddess." Kev nodded his head.

       "Anything to keep from being eaten." he thought.

       Suddenly he began to grow until he was about a foot tall or about the size of a Barbie doll. She sat him by her side leaned to her right to retrieve a shoe box that must’ve been laying on the floor between the bed and dresser. As she brought it before him it began to shrink in her hands until it was tall enough to come up to his mid chest. She slipped of the side of the bed and he almost fell off due to the springs moving back into place. She got onto her knees next to bed as if she was about to pray, but both he and she knew that wasn't the case.

       She laid the box on the bed by her face.

       "Lets play sacrifice" after he gave her a puzzled look she said " Open the box and you'll understand." Kev came forward and glanced into her deep red eyes afraid that at any moment she'd spring some sort of trap on him. He came forward and struggled to open the box

       "Don’t Damage The Contents" she admonished.

        He finally got it open and.....nothing. He look at her nervously. "What are you waiting for?, Oh yea I shrunk the whoooole thing. She stared into the box, as did he, and small specks began to appear in the box. In about a minute or so the specks had grown into enormous (compared to their original sizes) five to six inch tall stark naked people.

       "Mmmmmm.....I just love this game don't you?" she asked him licking her lips. Kevin was in total shock and he had immediately deduced what was expected of him. And to his surprise he was becoming aroused.

       "Lets start little morsel before I decide to just devour you along with them hmm." It seemed as though group in the box had deduced their fate also as they began to scream in unison except for one man who it seemed was deeply depressed.

        "PLEASE GODDESS KEYAIRA WE'RE SORRY WE'LL NEVER TRY TO ESCAPE AGAIN WE SWEAR TO YOU!!! OH GODDESS WE UNDERSTAND NOW HOW GREAT YOUVE BEEN TO US PLEASE ALLOW TO GO ON IN OUR POINTLESS EXISTANCE NEXT TO YOUR ALMIGHTY GREATNESS!!!" In response to their pleas her smile grew even bigger.

      "I’m sorry but you've all served your purposes to me. YumYum, now let's commence with the sacrifice."

      Kevin could tell that the tinies were genuinely scared but he could also tell that their pleas were phony seeing as they all said it in unison, it was rehearsed. And for some reason this angered him.

     "How dare they try to fool my Goddess, they should be happy to please her in anyway she deems fit." ( Kevin was slowly and obliviously falling into his naturally submissive personality.) He suddenly became aware of Keyaira's expectant gaze, and he returned to his task.

      He reached into the box and had already decided to save the silent man for last since he hadn't tried to serve her a fake apology like his cohorts. He first grabbed a white woman who was only about 4 inches tall. She was a red head and as he picked her up she began to scream obscenities toward Key (as I'll now refer to her as). After listening to her outburst Kevin purposely dropped her and picked her back up by her hair. 

      She screamed in pain and fear as he raised her up to Key's enormous smiling maw.................

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoy. I'll try to get into more action really soon. }: )