- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No real intense gts action yet. I'm just getting the story started.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.         

 _____________________________________________________________________________

       Kevin groaned as he tried to get his head together. “Where the fuck am I” he thought. The last thing he remembered was him riding his rich cousin’s ATV in the enormous plot of land that they called a backyard . What the hell happened to me, he tried to open his eyes but when he did everything was still pitch black.

      “mmhhmmp” he stifled a whimper as he tried to recollect his memories and his courage. He tried to get upright and to his surprise he could.

      “Well I must’ve passed out from the heat or something…….” He looked up

      “But where’s the freaking moon dude?”  He decided to walk around. Maybe he’d stumble into the garage or hopefully the mansion itself because he was being no help bitching and worrying himself about it.

       He’d been walking for about 20 minutes aimlessly when suddenly he toppled over something hard. He’d realized that the object he’d stumbled over was the ATV.

      “Please let the keys be in there, Please let the keys be in there” he repeated over and over to himself while holding on to the seat of the vehicle as if he was afraid that it would run away from him if was to relax his hold. After standing there for about ten minutes he worked up the courage to go for the keys. He maneuvered himself around to the left side of it and reach down to where he believed the ignition slot was.”TING” he heard the jingling of the key chain still hanging out of the ignition. A sigh of relief blew over his being and he calmed down.

       He quickly jumped on and fired it up. The headlights blasted on and his eyes were flooded with light & vision. “YEAHH BABY!!! NOW WERE GETTING SOMEWHERE!!!” he cheered.

       He revved it up and began to drive forward until he realized that the ground below him was black and fuzzy.

      “What the hell…….Fuck it, its probably just a  dream anyway……..YOU HEAR THAT GOD, I CAUGHT YOU IN YOUR JOKE…………and its not frikkin funny either man” he yelled out loud as if God would  suddenly appear and wake him up. He heard a enormous noise that shook his whole being and he registered it as a feminine giggle. As the giggling subsided the ground suddenly began to lurch beneath him and as suddenly as it started it stopped.

       Kevin was frozen in fear and suddenly he jus floored. He didn’t scream, he didn’t look, & he didn’t steer. He just floored it. He was so scared out of his mind that when he saw the pitch black wall coming up his brain didn’t even register to brake. And so…….needless to say………he hit the wall. But instead of crashing, the vehicle swung up on both back wheels and landed squarely on top of him (the floor curved up into the wall).

       He laid there for what seemed like hours on end in silence as he stared up at the ceiling into the beam of light afraid of looking into the darkness surrounding the rest of his being. He finally snapped out of his stupor and tried to push the four-wheeler of him to no avail. He tried time and time again for hours on end until he had tired himself out.

      “FUCK-FUUCK-FFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he screamed until it became nothing but a low murmur. Needless to say, Kevin cried himself to sleep. As Kevin slept his dream held flashing visions of the past day.

       He was speeding down the field, he could hear the motor of his cousin's dirtbike right behind him-His cousin overtook him & jumped in front-He veered off to the left to avoid collision-He managed to keep control and stay on-He turned to face his asshole cousin & (His eyelids were filled with light as the roof to his black prison was lifted. He was startled awake as he stared straight into an enormous red eye. 

To Be Continued......................

Chapter End Notes:

Feedback would be nice. Hoping to get the next chapter out tomorrow.