- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

:3

o_O

COMMENTS & REVIEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

             "Well I can't leave you all nasty, can I?" She paused as if she was waiting for a answer. He slowly tilted his head no, not sure whether she really wanted a answer or just wanted to poke fun at his predicament. "Well I'm not walking to the bathroom, I'm already in my room so I guess a tongue bath'll have to do" she grinned.

             And without glancing to see his reaction she tossed him into her mouth feet first. The feeling of her tongue against his body was very relaxing to him for some reason, but it quickly turned to frightening, as he remembered what Keyaira's mouth was capable of doing in both real life and in his dreams. Her tongue lapped at his feet and legs, which despite his fear caused him to laugh.

             Then it forcefully pushed its way between them and playfully slapped at his manhood and jammed itself into his ass crack. The ball play was okay in his book but when she got close to his asshole Kev became wary and began to struggle against.

             Due to her strength it took her awhile to realize that he was resisting her, to his chagrin. She pushed him to the side of her mouth and spoke to him through the mirror as if she had a lollipop in her mouth.

           "Don't wesist me bwaby or you might jus end up dead or jus pwain dwickless, and we wouldn't want dat to happen now would we bwabe?" She chuckled, dripping saliva down her chin as she pushed him back to the center of her mouth and restarted her attack on his unmentionables.

            He couldn't fathom how she wasn't disgusted at even the notion of licking his ass. But against his own will, his dick started to become hard as she lapped at his.......ass. She grinned to at him as she felt around for his aroused cock.

            He couldn't bear to look at himself in such a demeaning state in the mirror so he closed his eyes and laid his head on her bottom lip, determined not to enjoy her supersized blow job. She went up and down along his shaft vigorously as he groaned and even bit at her lip. She kept it up till he was on the verge of cuming and stopped. It actually hurt him, he felt as though he would explode.

             Then as suddenly she had stopped, she clamped her teeth down on his neck till his air supply was halfway cut off. This sudden shock of pain sent a jolt of fear into him and his manhood immediately responded and went limp as quick as a Dragster would hit 200 MPH.

              "Aaarrghh-SLUURP". Suddenly he was sucked all the way into her jaws. She swished him around in the pool of saliva that'd built up in her mouth as if he was a piece of candy.

             Her spit was forced into his mouth, nose, eyes, and ears. He was twisted and thrown around in her spit like a person caught in a hurricane. He was forced under her tongue as it snaked its way along his back.

             He was then flipped on top of it and pushed against the roof of her mouth till he thought he was going to pop. When he finally couldn't hold his breath any longer and began to thrash around she spit him out onto her cleavage and he noticed that she was now sitting up on her bed with the TV blaring some sitcom.

            "Well shit, are you human or a fucking dolphin? you held your breath for one long ass time. I almost thought you had died in there till you start shaking around." Kevin could do nothing but stare at the woman as she held her one sided conversation with him. She didn't even look down at him; she was so enamored in her show.

              "You did make me a little hungry though, wonder what you'd taste like...." She paused and looked down at him.

              Kev became uneasy under her gaze and look down but realized that he'd be staring at her tits. He knew that it wouldn't be a good idea to try to escape and he didn't want to set her off again by turning away from her in the direction of the television, so he did what he'd become accustomed to doing all day.

              He closed his eyes and covered them with his hands as he sat Indian style, and waited for her to torture I'm even more. She giggled, "Well aren't you a shy one. Don't cry, I don't like my men raw anyways." she laughed.

             He let out a sigh of relief.

            "But I still am hungry though; mine as well eat my snack, which SOMEBODY interrupted." Kevin's mind went back to the hot wings he'd smelled earlier and aroused his own hunger. He hoped that she was going to at least give him something.

            "Judging by the look on your face, you haven't eaten either huh?" He nodded in agreement.

            "Well you're welcome to have some although they're probably cold by now she giggled and I'm not sure they'll be your type of snack." She leaned over and grabbed her plate from the nightstand and picked him up off of her breasts and dropped him onto it.

             He landed right in the pile of ranch dressing she'd dumped onto it.

             He licked his lips and proceeded with wiping it out of his eyes as his stomach began to rumble at the prospect of food. He saw her grab a drumstick and dip it in close to him and chew it up bone and all and swallow it, which creeped him out a bit.

              As he got most of the dressing from is face he lunged for a piece of chicken he was gripped with surprise and disgust as he came to grips with what he was looking at.

             They weren't hot wings or drumsticks or any type of chicken at all. They were people all in his size range cooked up as if they were hors d'oeuvres. They were all stretched out in different poses of agony.

              He was taken aback and stumbled over one that he realized was clutching a toddler in their arms.

              As he stared awestruck at the parent and child made finger food, the giant hand of his titanic captor reached down absentmindedly (not taking her eyes away from the TV) and scooped them up into her mouth as if she was eating nothing more then a six piece McNugget meal.

              She chewed with her mouth wide open as she laughed at the program and dropped scraps of meat from her mouth all over him and the plate. Kevin averted his gaze.

             "Why am I so disgusted? I helped Keyaira eat innocent people alive and halfway enjoyed it......."

             She finally looked down at him and laughed as she saw the look on his face."Told you they wouldn't be your type of treat little guy, don't worry, maybe you'll get to join another batch of em at breakfast."

            She lifted another random victim from the plate and stuff them into her maw and chewed, but before swallowing, she surprise Kevin and picked up his ranch covered body and sucked it off of him and mixed it with the remains and swallowed.

           "MMmmm, maybe I'll make you a first, huh little guy? Ya wanna be chewed or swallowed alive?" She pulled him out of mouth and held him front of her face. Kevin fainted at the prospect of being eaten alive, by a woman whose name he hadn't even found out.

           "Well damn, I told him I didn't eat my men raw, oh well maybe I should make an exeption" she contemplated devouring him on the spot.

         "NAH, why chance a stomach ache..."  She said to herself as she stuffed him deep into her bra and finished her meal of civilians...........

Chapter End Notes:

^       DID U LIKE?      ^

             o_o