- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Actually forgot all about this thing.

Finally decided to write sumthing new.

             As soon as his new Goddess's juices touched his tongue Kevin's whole body began to tingle. He almost began to enjoy it until his body temperature skyrocketed and he hit the floor sweating. Then all of a sudden his body felt as though it was in the center of a hurricane filled with thousands of razorblades. He laid there and screamed for what seemed like hours, as he stared into the crimson eyes of the Goddess he'd just chosen to serve.

             She was smiling down on him in utmost joy as if she was a toddler eating candy for the first time. He stared into her eyes unable to do anything but return her gaze, for he guessed that was all she'd allow him to do. He tried to yell to her but no words would form in his mouth, the only thing he could voice were his screams of intense agony. "Oh God please make this stop, PLEASE!!!" He thought in panic.

             He wasn't sure how much of this he could take. A frown formed on Key's face. All of his pain ceased almost immediately.

             "You Dare pray to another deity other than this beautiful being in front of you?!" Gulp.... For the first time she looked as though she was going to murder him. She brought her right hand toward his abdomen and applied pressure. His pain redoubled as he screeched and suddenly had regained the use of his arms and legs. He grasped at Key's index finger and beat down upon it, scratching at it even. Anything to alleviate the force she was exerting onto him.

             "Aaaarrgh!!  STOP STOOOOPP!!!" She did nothing but apply more pressure as if he was a resilient pimple, a mere blemish on her beautiful form. "You scratch my paint and I'll use your blood to add a new coat to them." She said matter-a-factly. The way she said it was what most scared him. But he didn't have much time to contemplate her words, as his mind brought him back to the pain he was in. He quit scratching as he realized he couldn't hurt her anyway. He stopped struggling and began to plead his case. " Pl-Pl-Pleeease don't smite me Goddess..... I'm new to this, please I swear it'll never happen again!!!! I'm nothing to you please don't dirty your hands with my blood. My life isn't worthy enough to be sacrificed to you!"......

             He had no idea if what he'd said even made sense he'd just the first things that came to his mind. He guessed that they did since she'd let up a little. He couldn't get out from under her finger but at least he could breathe without the pain, and the stinging on his skin had decreased. "Hhmmmm, you have anything else you'd like to voice yourself on before I determine your destiny?", She prodded him. .................... He was speechless. "I'll take that as a no." She removed her finger from his body and raised him up to her eye level by his hands.

             Sure it hurt, but it was nowhere near what he'd been feeling before so he kept his mouth shut and endured it. She was glistening, and he wasn't sure if it was from the shower water or if her skin was always like that. "Fuck!!!" He thought. She'd put him through hell for about fifteen minutes and he still couldn't help but find her the most enticing being he'd ever seen. "Close your eyes, Kevin". He obeyed as soon as he heard her luscious lips say his name. He could hear her take a quick few steps and stop. He wondered if anymore people had perished under her feet. "Fuckit, she's gonna do what she wants to do anyway, I should be worrying about myself, C'mon please don't kill me." He repeated over and over in his head.

             His body began to feel weird but he decided against opening his eyes. "Whatever she's doing I'm not sure I wanna see it."

             It felt like she was sliding her tongue up and down all sides of his body like he'd do when a ice cream cone dripped in several different places. He felt his feet land on something cool. "Oh shit...." He thought as different scenes began bombarding his mind.

             First, he was on the cold shower floor even smaller than before, almost shoulder deep in the pink water that he now knew to be tinged with blood. He could now see the various sized flattened and half crushed bodies more closely. They were everywhere, a mass homicide of people from all different walks of life and races. Out of no where he was overcast by a shadow of Keyaira's foot. She really looked like a Goddess from his vantage point and he knew she knew it. Her foot could've crushed him with nothing more but the use of her pinky toe and he had a whole foot to contend with.

             Kevin knew there would be no reward in fleeing as he'd never make it anywhere. She was looking down on him and her crimson eyes almost seemed to glow as she adorned that impish grin he'd become so accustomed to. She was so tall that he could hardly make out her features.

             He was suddenly showered by a mixture of water and gore as she shook her foot above him and began to lower it.

BLACK

              Now he was inside her sink, which was coated with spit and toothpaste suds. He looked up to see a huge glob of spit and toothpaste leaving Keyaira's mouth heading straight for him. He was taken off guard and sharply breathed in, which turned out to be a bad idea, as the minty smell burned his eyes and overpowered his lungs.

              He frantically scrambled to get out of the pile of suds as the face of his Goddess curled up in a smile and pulled the toothbrush from her mouth. All he could only hear her laughter as he was immediately faced with a new attacker, with a face full of bristles. Keyaira began prodding him towards the drain with her colossal toothbrush.

             He tried to fight back but it was useless. He fell down the drain.

BLACK

              He landed on a impossibly huge white plane that seemed to be some sort of glacier. It was overlapped on both the north and south sides by huge pink glistening cliffs that curved over the glacier's surface, and seemed to be quivering. The east and west directions both seemed to be curving downward, and seeing as he had no idea where he was he decided not to go anywhere. He looked at the cliffs, which were already a great distance away. They were impossibly huge and he knew it'd be pointless to even attempt to climb them seeing as they looked slippery as hell. 

                "What the fuck" he yelled, startled, as the plane began to tremble. The huge glacier like thing he was on suddenly cracked open in the middle and gusts of hot minty wind blew out in all directions. As he was battered by the heated wind he tried to make sense of where the hell he was. The minty smell was overpowering him and it vaguely reminded him of something he seemed to have smelled.....even tasted before.

               "What is that shit??....Smells like.......... like.......mouthwash!" Kevin was stunned as his where abouts finally hit him. He was impossibly small standing on what must have been Key's teeth. "And those cliffs must be lips, she must be laying on her back, but if she decides to move I'm frickin done for" he thought.

               He stood there in fright forgetting all about the fact that he was envisioning something that hadn't even happened........yet. "You can open them now you little pussy" he heard Keyaira's condescending voice in his head. He struggled to wake himself as he remembered the situation he was in. He frantically attempted to wake himself up, to no avail. "How do I wake myself from my own dream?......but if I'm not asleep, is this a dream?" He asked himself aloud. Out of no where the plane of glacier sized teeth widened their gap to show even more of her dark maw, which he realized he was dangerously close to.

               To make things even worse a huge pink fleshy mountain rose from its depths. He quickly noted that this had to be her tongue.

              "Now where am I spose to go dude?" He thought frantically as her tongue curved downward towards the bottom row of teeth and rubbed against them. As he watched the tongue move slowly back and forth across the teeth he realized that at any moment it could do the same to the upper row. He looked around and it quickly hit him that it was hopeless. He was parasitically small; there was no way he'd make it to the next tooth, let alone the lips.

               He stood there and watched the tongue as it pointed straight up and then curved towards him. It landed on the left side, and as he saw it approaching the waterworks started. He was terrified and had no idea whether he was dreaming, Keyaira was merely toying with him, or if she was going to kill him. He prayed that he was dreaming, and for good measure he made sure he said it in Keyaira's name, hoping she was listening to his thoughts again. The tongue slowly slid toward his frozen figure.

             As it became increasingly close his mind started racing and he began to run. When it was only feet away (to him) he jumped into it backwards instead of taking his chances between the mass of muscle and the hard unforgiving enamel of her pearly whites. He could do nothing but lay there as his back stuck to the saliva coated tongue.

             He saw the corner of her mouth coming toward him and was immediately faced with another dilemma. One that he could do nothing about due to him being stuck onto the side of her tongue. He hoped that the tongue and a flesh would both be soft enough to leave him uncrushed. He clenched his eyes shut and vainly turned his head to the side as if it could ward off his impending doom..............
Chapter End Notes:
o_O