- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Do You Know What’s in Your Food?

Today is my first day of high school.
I walk in through the door and bump into someone by accident. A tall senior girl looks down at me, and smiles. She has long auburn hair, brown eyes, moderately large breasts, lightly tanned skin, and shapely lips, covered in pink lip-gloss. She is about 5’ 10” and I am only about five foot, short for my age, so the height difference is slightly embarrassing. She giggles at me, and I realize she can see the bulge of my boner sticking out of my sweatpants. I avert my eyes, but she pats my head and says, “Cute, freshman. What’s you’re name?”
“Rob,” I say nervously.
“Hi, Rob. I’m Trish. You’re pretty cute.” She chuckles condescendingly.
She then lets go and yells out, “All freshmen follow me to the auditorium for orientation!” I follow her, along with about a thousand other freshmen boys. The freshmen girls follow behind.

I take a seat in the auditorium. The principle makes a speech and a few announcements, and then introduces Trish as Trish McDean, President of the Senior Class. Trish makes a speech about going through high school, how we should get to know our upper classmen, how we shouldn’t be nervous as most of them are nice people. The principal then tells us to go to our second-period class.
Second period is bio and third is math. Fourth period is studio art, a class with students from all grades. Trish is in this class.
I sit down at a table. Trish sits next to me, and two of her friends sit across from us. One of them is about 5’ 7” and Hispanic. She has arrogant eyes and a beautiful smile, with shiny white teeth between full lips. She says her name is Maria. The other is about 5’ 11” and blonde. She has big breasts, blue eyes, and full pink lips with no lipstick. She introduces herself as Lisa. All three of them have identical nails: they are unpainted, but very clean, and their white tips stick out about an inch past the fingertips. I expect the worst: when three hot older girls sit next to a short, brainy, slightly pudgy younger guy, it’s usually to tease him.
I go up to get construction paper for our table and Trish grabs my butt. I get aroused, and they laugh at me. The whole art class pretty much goes like that.
Fifth period is lunch. I get on line. The cafeteria lady says all freshmen should get in the back to register their lunch accounts, so we don’t have to bring money in every day. To keep the back room from getting overcrowded, only the boys should come first.
We all walk in and the cafeteria lady says she’ll be back in a minute and walks away. I see a tray full of macaroni and cheese on a table. One guy in front starts fooling around with the cash machine on the same table, pressing random buttons. All of a sudden, the cash machine starts sputtering and I feel a shockwave. Next thing I know I am in the air, falling along with all the other guys, toward a lumpy yellow surface. I land in sticky goo, and go unconscious.

I awake to a jolt.
I look around me. I am stuck in some kind of yellow past, and can see many other freshman boys around me, looking around, confused as I am.
I lick some past off my fingers. Not bad. It tastes kinda like…
Melted cheese!
“Oh my God!” someone nearby shouts. I look to see him pointing up. A thousand heads look to where he is pointing.
I see a gigantic upper body and face. I recognize it as one of the cafeteria ladies.
Immediately all of us start to yell and jump, trying to get her attention. She can’t hear us. Several times she looks right at us, but doesn’t even see us.
There is a great tremor as she puts the macaroni tray down. She walks away.
People start coming over and spooning out macaroni.
I piss my pants in both fear and arousal as I see a gigantic hand with pink-painted nails plunge the serving spoon into the landscape seemingly miles away from us(probably several inches in reality). With an uncannily loud SHHPLLP sound, she pulls out a spoonful of the landscape, dumps it onto her plate, and moves on.
Another girl walks up. I look up and recognize the face of Trish. Immediately, the other guys and I start yelling at the top of our lungs for her attention. She doesn’t notice. To her we just blend in with the pepper on the macaroni.
She plunges the serving spoon in right in front of us. We scream in horror as it goes right under us. We try to escape, but it’s too late.
SHPPPLLLPP!
I feel myself being lifted, lifted, past her belly, past her breasts, past her neck, past her chin, past her lips, and up to her nose.
I feel a hurricane wind as she sniffs the macaroni. I swear to God, the only thing keeping me from being sucked into her nostril is the fact that I’m swimming in sticky cheese.
I hear a deafening voice. “MMMM! THIS SMELLS SO GOOD. OOH, I DIDN’T REALIZE HOW HUNGRY I AM.” Trish’s voice is loud and powerful, but at the same time very feminine. I get aroused just hearing her.
I feel a tumbling as she dumps us onto her tray. The other guys start to cry out in despair, and I join in as I realize our ultimate fate: we are going to be eaten en masse by a beautiful senior girl. And nobody will ever know.
Trish grabs some milk and pays for her food. She carries us off to her table.
She drops us, and sits down. I begin to cry. All of us are screaming, crying, or silently thinking. The noise fills my ears. I look up, and immediately know Trish still can’t hear us.
I look at her beautiful face. She is looking across the table, smiling. She has no idea that by eating her lunch she is about to snuff out the lives of over a thousand freshman boys.
My heart accelerates as she lifts up a plastic fork and it descends toward us. I hear hundreds of terrified male screams as she plunges it into the crowd in front of me. She lifts them up to her lips. She engulfs the macaroni- and my classmates. I can still hear their distant screams until she begins to chew.
I am feeling that strange combination of arousal and fear as I listen to her chew. I hear her tongue rolling around in her mouth, her teeth masticating the mushy macaroni, the moist, mushy chewing sound, interrupted by an “MM!” every once and a while. She swallows. And licks her lips.
I’m next on the menu.
The fork descends onto the tray once more. It goes under me, and the others and I scream in despair, as we are lifted up to her eager lips.
I see them come into view, a moist pink plane. She opens them up wide, and I see into her maw. She is salivating, in anticipation of the mouthful of tasty food she is about to get. If only she knew what else she’s eating.
I am on the very rear of the fork, so I see the terrifying yet enchanting view as the moist pink monolith of her upper lip curves over the macaroni, the beautiful wrinkles of its skin easily seen at my scale.
The pink-rimmed cave begins to close. I hear the screams of my classmates as they are brought into her gaping maw. I am about to be brought in and…
Her lips close right on the piece of macaroni that I and about 80 other guys are on. We are dragged off the fork by her lips. I scream as she sucks the macaroni into her lips, but my instincts save me. Just as I’m about to be sucked, I jump, landing on the sticky surface of her upper lip.
I look around. I see a broad wrinkled pink wall rising as far as the eyes can see, and in various spots on either side of me I spot other freshman boys who have managed to latch on.
Trish begins to chew once more. I can hear the guys in her mouth screaming in vain as she unknowingly masticates them along with the macaroni. Their cries are in tandem with the mushy smacking sound of the food being chewed and moved around in her mouth.
The survivors and I begin to climb frantically up her lip. We find it very hard to move because the lip is moving up and down, but still we try. It is in vain however. She finishes chewing, and then casually rolls her tongue across her lips, dragging all of us into the abyss of her mouth.
We are surrounded by pink, everywhere. I see the white monoliths of her teeth only for a moment, before we are all flicked, screaming, to the back of her throat, where we are quickly swallowed. We fall down her esophagus and into her waiting stomach. We land in the gastric juice, and I begin to feel a burning sensation.