- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Got Ice? 

Author note: This is a rare case I could not decide between two versions of the same story. So I ended up posting both versions.

 

Ver 1

 

"Where the hell is Ice girl?" Jack Harris shouted. "She's late for work." He looked around his restaurant/Gift shop. (Proudly called Cool Jack's restaurant and Gifts) but the blond wasn't among the staff members assembled in front of him."

"Maybe the bimbo forgot to come to work." A waiter suggested.

"More likely she ran into that mega giantess reported in town." A waitress suggested.

"What giantess?" Jack asked. Suddenly the earth began to shake and a pain of enormous feet appeared out side the window.

"What the hell?" Jack muttered as he went outside for a closer look.

"Remember me?" A voice boomed.

Jack looked up at the 1200 foot blond goddess with blond hair and blue eyes. She was dressed in a T-shirt that had a picture of an iceberg on it. She also had on blue shorts. Then he realized he seen her before.

"Ice girl?" He asked.

"After all this time you don't remember my name. I'm Belinda Strong."

"But Ms. Strong when I last saw you were six feet tall."

Belinda shrugged her shoulders and said.

"I grew overnight. I'm a GTS-Goddess now."

"Yeah right." Jack wanted to say, but out loud he said.

"Ms. Strong, with the right couching you can attract a lot more customers to my business."

"Sorry Mr. Harris. Or should I say Jack. I quiet."

"What! You can't just walk out on me."

"I can and I will and one more thing."

An iceberg several hundred feet tall appeared in her hands.

"Here's enough ice to last you for years." She then dropped the iceberg on Jack and his business.

 

Ver 2

 

(The scene is a mega world television studio. A 600-foot man faces the camera)

"It's time for "Meet the GTS-Goddesses. I'm your host Dan Talker. Today our guest is Belinda Strong. Come on out Ms. Strong."

A 1200-foot GTS-Goddess with blond hair steps onto the stage. She's twice the height of the 600-foot mega host.

"Nice to be here Mr. Talker."

"Let me get this straight you used to be a man bug."

"I don't like the term man bug. But it's true I used to be this big." Belinda then held the tips of her fingers six feet apart.

"Tell me when and how did you become a GTS-Goddess?"

"It was back in the summer of 1992. I was living in southern California and working at a place called Cool Jack's restaurant and Gifts."

"What was your job there?"

"I started out as a stock girl. But more and more Jack got me to do ice. (Which manly involved bagging ice and bring it to customers)  Eventually I became known as ice girl."

"Cute nickname."

"I didn't think so at the time. Anyway one night after work it happened."

"You mean you went from less than an inch tall to 12 feet tall?"

"You mean from six feet tall to 1200 feet tall. You megas are not normal sized humans."

"I disagree. But please go on."

"Anyway my growth was very rapid. I grew to my current size within five minutes. And my clothes did grow with me."

"Aww. I had a lovely image of you growing out of your clothes."

"I'm not that type of goddess. Anyway I was standing in the middle of my hometown all confused, when Rose Crusher shows up and tells me I'm a GTS-Goddess."

"And then I suppose you when on to rule your world."

"Actually my first act was to plan my revenge on Jack Harris my ex boss. I had an idea in mind and Mr. G helped me grant it."

"Who's he?"

"He's the writer god who runs this multiuniverse. Anyway the next morning I went to Cool Jack's Restaurant and Gifts and asked for Jack. When he emerged, he was surprised to see me. The jerk even asked me to attract more customers to his business. I told him I quit and then I dropped an iceberg on him and his business."

"An iceberg? Where did you get that?"

"Mr. G gave me the power to make icebergs out of thin air. It's a unique power among GTS-Goddesses. My only regret is that my co-workers died with Jack."

"Sounds to me you didn't like you co workers very much if you didn't give a chance to escape."

"If I had to do it all over again I would have made sure that only Jack died. These days I try to be a gentle GTS-Goddess and keep the accidental crush to a minimum."

"If you're gentle why are you involved with the GTS/SW war?"

"I didn't really have a choice in the matter. Some of the people on my world rebelled against GTS and invited the soldiers of Dolly Hitler in. Besides my iceberg making power is now considered to be a weapon."

"Care to demonstrate that power?"

"A 200 foot iceberg appeared in Belinda's hands."

"That's a cool trick. Sadly that's all the time we have today. Tune in next time, when we introduce yet another GTS-Goddess."