- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Giantess Dreams January 3, 3000 

"I just thought of something Luann. Does the GTS-Council or anyone else for that matter warn people that there going to become a GTS-Goddess?"

 

"What are you suggesting Lois? That we notify people by phone, snail mail or maybe email?" Luanne asked.

 

"You must admit, that becoming a GTS-Goddess creates great disruption in a woman's life."

 

"I understand your feelings. But let me put to you this way. If somebody had told you on December 16th 1999 that on January 1st2000 you would become a GTS-Goddess, would you have believed him or her?"

 

"No." Lois replied.

 

"Actually I do know of one attempt to warn a woman in advance that she was going to become a GTS-Goddess. It was more of an experiment really. "

 

"Really? Tell me about her."

 

"Back in 1995, the GTS-Council decided to conduct an experiment. They wondered what would happen if they warned a woman in a dream that she would become a GTS-Goddess."

 

"A dream? I can see problems with that approach." Lois commented.

 

"Anyway they decided to use a woman named Amber Cone.  She was a 22 year old, 5'2" blond who was shorter than her two younger sisters who were in their teens.

 

A week before she became a GTS-Goddess, Amber had the first dream. She dreamt she was 1400 feet tall. Then Rose Crusher appeared before her and told her that in one week she would become a GTS-goddess. But Amber didn't believe her.

 

"This got to be a dream." Amber said.

 

"This is a dream. But in one weeks time you will become a 1400-foot GTS-Goddess. You should prepare for that." Rose replied.

 

But Amber didn't prepare. When she woke up, she acted as if the dream never happened. The GTS council was puzzled by this so a few nights later in another dream Rose Crusher asked her why she was ignoring her message.

 

"You don't really exist. The only reason why I imagined myself a goddess is because I'm tired of being short. I want to be tall."

 

"You will be tall. But you should be making plans on how you're going to rule your world."

 

"I don't want to rule the world. I just want to be tall and have fun. Now if you excuse me. I'm going to wake up now."

 

Amber then pinched herself and she woke up.

 

A few days later, Amber became a 1400-foot GTS-Goddess. At first she thought she was dreaming. She took great delight in teasing her sisters. Amber also took a walk through the downtown of her hometown crushing cars and breaking buildings along the way. Then she pinched herself. To her surprise she didn't find herself in bed. It took her a few moments to realize that she was awake and really was 1400 feet tall.

 

"That's kind of a funny story. Is Amber still around?" Lois asked.

 

"Of course. It took her time, but she learned to rule a world and is still running it today." Luanne replied.

 

"Did the GTS council try to warn any other women that they were going to become GTS-Goddesses?" Lois asked.

 

"I don't know. Rose would more about that I would." Luanne replied.

 

The end for now