- Text Size +

She was huddled in Mistress’s underwear drawer. The girl’s real name was Amy, but she had insisted on Jessica referring to her as ‘Mistress.’ She had been through so much hell in less than 24 hours. First, her ex-boyfriend carried her around in his pants for three hours before giving her to Mistress. She shivered as she remembered everything she’d been forced to do while down there. She’d done it before with both him and Ron, but those times had never been under the very real threat of being squished. She’d had to swallow more cum than she wanted to think about and just wanted to hide somewhere. Then she was told that Mistress could never find out what had happened, or else Jessica would be killed in a fit of jealousy. Then he had winked and reminded her that he could tell Amy any time he wanted and blame it entirely on Jessica. She knew from then on that she had to obey every command to stay alive.

Once she was alone in Mistress’s possession, a little after four in the afternoon, the ground rules were established and the ‘playing’ began. Mistress had started by rolling poor little Jessica around in her mouth, tipping her head back as if to swallow her every several seconds for over an hour. Then, Jessica had been spit out rather roughly and Mistress explored the miniature form with a pinky. Jessica ended up touring Mistress’s trim, athletic form until six and still hadn’t seen everything. She hated the memory of walking along her back and being forced inside Mistress’s crack. Jessica had almost been lost inside the bigger girl’s anus and knew she would have nightmares for months to come. Mistress had stuffed her inside a bra and worn her to dinner afterwards and at almost 7:30, had called her boyfriend over to make Jessica a bit larger. Jessica was grown to about six inches tall and the real horror began.

Mistress had tried to shove Jessica inside of her only once and nearly suffocating the little girl had resulted in the call to make her bigger. At six inches, she knew she would be a far more suitable toy. Mistress had held her arms to her side and eased her in feet first. Jessica had panicked when she was pulled out quickly and reinserted headfirst. Mistress’s juices made it nearly impossible to breath. Her struggles only worsened the situation as the caused more excitement. Once Mistress had orgasmed, she shoved Jessica in feet first and pushed her in all the way. She managed to get her face free, but couldn’t get much air from the panties that were suddenly pulled up tight in her way. During that time, she realized just how scared Ron must have been inside her. The only difference was that she spent the rest of the night there until Mistress slipped into bed at almost midnight. Jessica was removed to allow her captor to relieve herself. She had stood on the edge of the bowl and tried to relieve herself as well. Afterwards, she went back to her owner’s room for another three hours of playing. She got to see every inch of the girl that time. She’d gone inside her again, front and back until Jessica wanted to die. At one point, he had shown up again and Jessica rubbed her nipples while he sucked on them. Jessica was almost inhaled a few times, but she silently thanked being bigger.

The next morning was close to being as bad. Mistress had taken to the shower with her. She thought it was to get cleaned up, but that was only a very small part of it. Jessica had been vigorously against a bar of soap to work up a good lather. Then, she was rubbed against Mistress’s body to clean her. Jessica tried to scream when she had to clean her ass and was shoved between them cheeks again. All that got her was a mouthful of soap and a tight squeeze to keep her in line. Jessica had covered every inch of Mistress’s body, including her pubic hair, an act that had excited Mistress enough to almost end the shower and make the whole thing into overt sex. After the shower, Jessica was dried off, a little too hard for her liking, and then she was literally thrown into the drawer and told that for her first whole day in her new condition, she wouldn’t get the privilege of playing with Mistress’s insides during class. Instead, he had returned and reduced her to three inches as punishment for not satisfying Amy enough and needing his help. She wanted to scream at him, but pissing off someone who’s already shrinking you can only result in ending up a flyspeck.

He decided to play with her while Amy was gone. Jessica initially resisted and insisted on being allowed to sleep, but he reminded her that she longer had the rights she once enjoyed as a human being. If he wanted to play with her and keep her from ever resting, then it he could and would do it. He also reminded her that it was in her best interest to obey him to keep from being squished in jealousy. He stripped down and approached her, Jessica trying to back away. He grabbed her and pushed her legs apart, pushing them too far and she screamed in pain. His penis pressed against her vagina hard as he simulated penetration. At first she thought he wouldn’t go any further than that, but then he started pushing her very hard and her lower half howled in agony as just the tiniest amount of his penis threatened to tear her apart.

He stopped and tossed her on the bed. Her fall was the equivalent of almost eight feet to her and was glad the bed was soft. She rushed to hide under the blankets when he curled up under them as well. His right hand wrapped around her and she was soon pressed tight to his penis. He began to masturbate very slowly, taking his time and enjoying the power he wielded. Her face was smooshed close to his organ and her breasts flattened to it. She desperately wanted to fight, but his strength so incredibly outmatched hers that it was ridiculous. He soon began manipulating her limbs so she gave him a hand job. For an instant, she thought of digging her nails across him, but could then visualize her horrible death. After enough torment, he started to cum, but her time wasn’t up yet. He placed her on the head and ordered her to swallow every bit. He promised her that if she did, he would give her back some of her height. She tried and was so close when his hand appeared holding a tissue. She screamed in protest and he wiped up the rest and scolded her for failing. In no time, she received her punishment, ending up roughly two inches tall. He then winked as he reminded her how the smaller she was, the harder playtime with Mistress would be.

As he left, she realized she had been played with for over an hour and Mistress would be back at any minute. Tears sprang to her eyes when she realized her nightmare was going to get worse every day until one of them killed her. Mistress bounded in the door and informed Jessica that she was skipping all other classes that day to devote more time to her new toy. First, though, she wanted to remember how good her toy tasted and Jessica was lowered into her mouth, gazing at the deadly teeth above and below.

The hot, wet, tongue slapped her around endlessly in the cavern of Mistress’s mouth. Jessica screamed every time she was brought to the back of the mouth and could see down her throat. All it would take was a moment of carelessness or malevolence and Jessica would perish horribly in a pool of stomach acid. As she thought about it, she came to the more horrifying conclusion that no one would ever find out what happened to her, as there would be no evidence.

Jessica wasn’t even aware of some of her hair coming loose as she was sucked on vigorously. The only indication came when Mistress’s whole body shook violently and Jessica was nearly thrown free. Mistress lived in a suite so she didn’t have to go far to get to a bathroom and didn’t need to worry about her pet being discovered. By the time she got there, she was gagging and let out one powerful spit into the toilet. Jessica was violently hurled to freedom and began to cheer, but saw it was premature when she splashed into the toilet bowl, her only consolation that the water was clean. The force sent her all the way to the bottom and she hovered momentarily by the hole. If Mistress decided to flush, that would be the end of her. Instead, she was given the chance to swim to the top and see the face glaring down at her.

“You tried to choke me,” Mistress shouted.

“No, it was an accident,” Jessica pleaded. “Some of my hair accidentally came loose during your sucking.”

“Do you dare say Mistress is at fault?” she asked, one hand hovering near the handle.

“No, it was no one’s fault, A- Mistress.”

“Never use that other name. You’ve been warned to call me Mistress.”

She pressed the handle and Jessica screamed hard enough to hurt her own lungs. Then she realized it hadn’t been a full flush and she’d only gone down a little. Mistress scooped her out and started drying her off roughly, so rough that Jessica felt her bones being stressed to near breaking.

“I’ll keep you for now, but you’ll have to be made even smaller. Hopefully you learn your place before I have to kill you.” With that, she took Jessica back to her room for some more fun.

 

Ron was tired, but had survived a day of classes with Kendra. Only three times during a five-hour stretch did she threaten to destroy him. Now they were back in her room, he was on her bed and she was stripping for him. He stared up at her lean body and managed to shiver as he contemplated what she would do next. She saw the shiver and laughed.

“Are you cold? Let me warm you up.”

She kneeled on the bed and then fell on top of him. She caught herself at the last second and he looked to both sides to see he was between her breasts. She then flipped over and scooped him up in one quick movement. Ron was placed on her full lips and trembled, hoping she wouldn’t do it. Sure enough, her mouth opened and he plunged in as she closed her mouth quick.

He was tossed up and down and he felt her sucking on him hard. His body was very nearly crushed as this giant girl decided to play with him however she desired. Ron wondered briefly if she even cared whether or not her actions killed him. Sure he’d be dead, but she now had a desire to use the shrinking machine for fun and could make more tiny men to replace any she lost. He didn’t know how long it went on for, but he was finally spit out onto her hand and she beamed down at him.

“Every guy wants a girl to eat him, but I don’t think they’ve ever thought of it done that way.” She placed him on her desk and started rummaging through her book bag. “I did some notes during Calc, and I worked out all the different sizes I want to make you so we can do lots more things when we play.”

Her fingers grabbed him roughly and he was dropped unceremoniously to the floor. She set the machine down in front of him and entered a series of commands. Ron closed his eyes, not wanting to know how much smaller she would make him, or what little bit of height she felt like adding. Her voice still thundered over him, but not as much as before and she told him it was okay to open his eyes.

“Surprise,” she giggled.

Ron was probably somewhere around seven or eight inches tall. Kendra looked down at him with a wicked glint in her eyes. Now you’re just the perfect height for what I’d like to do next. If you try to escape, or scream for help, I can make you disappear before anyone shows up. Just remember that you’re replaceable.”

Ron was grabbed again, but in a very precise way. Her hand wrapped around him, but left a space for his penis to come between two of her fingers. She lifted him to her face and examined the miniaturized member.

“It’s so tiny,” she cooed. “But don’t worry, size doesn’t matter, it’s how I choose to play with it.”

Her pinkie stroked it and made it hard, her laughing as it became erect. Then she played snapped her teeth right in front of it. At least, she might have meant it to be playful, but to Ron those teeth could have mashed his penis and him in under a second. He tried pleading with her, but between snaps, she snaked her tongue out to lick it quickly. He enjoyed the sensation so much that he couldn’t get coherent words out.

Next, she ran him all over her body and made sure to have his penis rub her nipples. Ron knew he was close to bursting, the size changing had made him far more sensitive to feelings of pleasure and he couldn’t stand it. He was up to her lips again and she gave him a great blowjob.

“Now that you’ve had your fun, I get to have mine.”

He was moving fast and down. He knew what was coming next and tried desperately to struggle free. She didn’t have any experience with shrinking and didn’t know how fragile a person becomes. It was no use, her grip was too powerful and he was there. Kendra spread her legs wide and he was thrust in. His only solace, she had been merciful enough to do it feet first. Once he was finally free and allowed to be returned to his new home in her desk did he relax.

Ron was nearing the breaking point in his sanity, adrenaline pumped his system up, engaging his fight-or-flight response. He saw the desk drawer carelessly left open and knew that standing at full height he could easily climb out. He vaulted the side before realizing the fall. Thankfully, Kendra was a stereotypical college student and had piles of clothes lying around. He rolled across a pair of jeans and stopped inside a bra cup.

His eyes darted to Kendra’s bed, the Giantess was asleep. He smiled as he realized he’d worn her out. He smiled more upon realizing she’d left the machine plugged in and her calculations next to it. He silently thanked God for good math skills as he computed his proper height. Ron was barely at the right size to manipulate the controls, every number becoming a fight for his very life. He finally got the numbers correct and activated the switch, setting it so it wouldn’t go off for several seconds. He sprinted to the emitter and closed his eyes, the whir a symphony to rival a heavenly choir.

His eyes opened again and he sighed to see everything normal sized again. He grabbed a robe from the end of Kendra’s bed and covered his naked form. Then he estimated Kendra’s current height and performed one more set of calculations. The poor dwindled fast, pulling into herself as her body migrated closer to the center of the bed. The bulge under her blanket got smaller and slid further down the bed until the machine shut off.

Ron pulled the covers back and peered down at tiny form sleeping so peacefully. He hated what he was doing, what he had to do next, but he was out of options. He raised his right fist high and slammed it hard onto the mattress, grinning at what he’d just done to the little woman.

Kendra let out a shriek of abject horror and let out a second one as she realized how high her voice had become. Then she realized she was tumbling and she hit something large and firm. She knew she’d been tossed into the air and then landed, but where and on what? She examined her surroundings meticulously, a care normally seen only by criminal investigators. She ran her hand over  a coarse surface that was simultaneously alien and familiar. Her brain was putting the puzzle together and was almost there when the heavens were torn open by a booming roar.

“Hello.”

She looked to the source and saw a face she knew immediately, paling at the sight of an enormous Ron glaring down at her, a smirk on his face and a twinkle in his eyes that could have meant anything. She was hoping it was good.

“You’re about four inches tall right now, just to let you know. By the way, don’t try to yell for help because you could disappear really fast.”

“What do you want? You’re big again, you have your freedom and can keep the shrinking machine.”

“I need to know where your key to Jessica’s room is so I can get my clothes. I also need to rescue her as soon as possible.”

“What will you do to me? You can’t leave me like this, I see what I did was wrong.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be much nicer to you than you were to me. Now, where’s the key?”

She pointed and Ron found it quickly. He picked her up and dropped her inside the desk drawer, remembering to close it all the way. He used the peephole to be sure the hall was empty and he dashed for it.

Kendra curled up into a tiny ball next to a box of paper clips and shivered. Her mind raced as she considered what he would do to her as punishment. She knew he could kill her with no effort and she didn’t know if death would be better or worse than spending the rest of her life so puny and insignificant. She’d always been a tiny girl; small breasts, skinny, short, but now that had been magnified. What man would want  a freak like her? Would she ever see any other man? Would Ron pass her around to guys, selling her out like a whore? She hugged a pushpin to her chest and then jumped at the sound of her door closing. The desk drawer was opened and a fully clothed Ron peered down at her.

“Do you know where her ex lives?”

She shook her head plaintively.

“I can’t do anything until tomorrow, I’ll wait around in the Student Union in the morning and tail him.” He started muttering to himself, “Recognizing him will be easy enough after seeing the Mount Rushmore version of his face.” He paced back and forth while thinking of a strategy. “I have to go back to my room, but I’m not sure I want to make you big again right away. That means you’ll have to come with me.” He grabbed her and placed her in front of the shrinking machine, dropping her down to two inches. Then he opened his waistband and dropped her down his pants. “Once you’re done, then we’re even and I’ll restore you, so you’d better get to work.”

Kendra was humiliated, having gone from powerful to powerless in such a short span of time. She chided herself silently for the awful pun her brain had created. That was the least of her worries though as she laid with her face against Ron’s member. She knew it was useless and foolish to put to it off so she put her arms as far around it as she could, her efforts making that more and more difficult with each passing moment. She then started working her hands up and down rhythmically. Then she added her tongue to the equation, licking as best as she could for her condition. As much as she disliked the shift in power, she was fascinated as she recalled how it had once been so tiny against her lips. She worked her legs and pelvis into the effort as well, grinding herself into him as hard as she could. They were back to his room before she finally succeeded and was coated in his semen. Ron extracted her and took her to the bathroom to clean up and brought her back to his room.

“I hate to jerk you around like this, but you won’t be getting big tonight. I’ll restore you tomorrow morning before I begin my stakeout.”

“How do you know I might not see him first and warn him?” she regretted the words as soon as they passed her lips. A statement meant to give her some power had just placed her future in jeopardy.

“Because I’ll shrink you out of existence if you cause Jessica to be harmed. Also, when this is over, you’ll get a tiny man.”

“You’ll shrink yourself and give yourself to me?” she asked hopefully.

“You’re not exactly the brightest bulb on the tree, are you, Kendra? If I shrink at all after this, it’ll be for Jessica. Instead you’ll get her ex, or the girl he said he was going give Jessica to. Do you like those terms?”

She nodded, wondering what she had just agreed to.

“I don’t like the idea of doing to them what they’ve caused to happen to Jessica and I, but since they know of the machine’s existence, they’d be a danger at full size.”

“What about me?”

“You’ve learned, and I just made a deal that I fully expect you to keep.”

He set her inside his desk drawer and provided her with a washcloth to lie on as well as to use as a blanket for her small size. Kendra snuggled up in it and closed her eyes to dream of the fun she’d have with new toys.