- Text Size +
The first woman to walk in was an older fat woman. She was in her 50's with grey hair and had a massive set of tits. Even with all she was wearing you could see her breasts were extremely large. I walked up a small set of steps onto a table and asked if she needed any help.

"I wanna try these on and see which one fits best" she said as she dropped 5 pairs of giant bras on me. At this height of just 2ft the bras were like parachutes to me. Before i could sort them out she scooped up the bras she had just dropped, picking me up as well, and set me down on a table in one of the stalls. When i finally climbed out of the mountain of bras she had already removed her blouse and had her back to me. This women was very large, she would've dwarfed me at my regular size, so at 2ft tall she seems like a giant.

"Unhook me" she snapped and brought me back to reality. I reached out and undid her bra for her. She turned and removed her bra letting her breasts spill out onto me as she reached for one of the bras to try on. What took the woman no more than 10 seconds of leaning forward and searching for a bra seemed like an eternity for me. Once she had let her breasts spill out i had little time to react as i was pummeled by an tsunami of breast meat. As i staggered away from them i tripped and fell over one of the bra straps which left me laying on my back as her breasts got closer. before i knew it i was pinned down as her giant breasts wrapped themselves around my chest and face. With both of my arms pinned down i had to struggle to turn my head into her cleavage and steal a breathe of fresh air. Only it wasnt fresh air, i wasnt aware that this was a woman had been up and about all morning long and by now had a full day's layer of sweat and the smell that accompanied it.

Once she found the bra she was looking for she back away from the table and began to try it on. She was facing me and i kept my head lowered trying not to look at her.

"I need your help, hold this up for me" she said and i looked up only to be greeted by her big rubbery nipple. She wanted me to hold up her breasts as she tried on her bras. As i got closer to her i could smell the musky aroma coming from her sweating all day. Even her breasts were sticky with with sweat, or so i thought. Once she lifted her breasts and i got my hands underneath they immedietly began to slip and slide around from how wet the underside was. I was finally able to balance them by pressing myself against her belly and holding my hand up above me. this went on for quite some time with her trying on different types of bras, the entire time my face is pressed against her belly while trying to balance her breasts in my hands.

She even tried on one of those slimming shirts with a bra built in made of that stretchy spandex material. I was pressed firmly against her and held in place as she backed away from the table and moved around in it testing its comfort. She finally returned to the table and pulled it up and exposed me, gasping for air and stuck against her damp sweaty belly.

"I Wanna see if it'll stretch for my breasts when i get older, i'm gonna need your help" she said to me.

What more help could i offer, my arms were already numb from holding her breasts up. She pulled her tit out from the bottome of the tight blouse and made me put my mouth on her nipple. i was reluctant, but once her hand went around the back of my head i had no choice. As i stood there with her nipple in my mouth she did the unthinkable, she pulled the spandex  blouse back down over me, and situated my head into the cup of the built-in bra before letting it snap into place. She once again stood and began walking around the room again. Then i felt her stop, i could tell she was looking in the mirror when she let out a strange moan. I then felt her grab the bottom of the material and pull it even tighter across her body, pressing me deeper into her breasts. As her nipple went further and further into my mouth, i began to taste something, strange. It finally hit me what it was, the woman was lactating and was using me as her personal breast pump. After what seemed like an eternity but was actually only 5mins, my mouth was now filled with her milk. Although i was able to breathe in through my nose, her entire nipple was in my mouth sealing it shut. With no way to spit it out i had to either swallow, or wait for her to release me. I got my answer a moment later when she pulled the shirt down tight, cutting off my breath, and whispering into my ear:

"You're going to have to drink it all if you want me to let you go"

After holding out for as long as i could, i did the only thing i could do, i began to swallow it down. After i finally finished i was hoping she would finally let me go but no, i was wrong, she had a whole other tit i hadn't touched yet. unfortunately for me this was the larger tit which meant it was a much tighter fit, much harder to breathe, and much much more milk. By now i had already learned the drill and figured the quicker i do it, the quicker she'll let me go. Thats when her cell phone rang, she answered it and i knew this wasn't going to end well. She moved over to the couch area while still talking on the phone,  with me still attached to her nipple, and my body still trapped in this spandex prison.

"...no i've got all the time in the world, how did your date go? tell me all about it..."

That was all i could make out because when she sat down she leaned onto the side where my head was. Although i was still able to breathe through my nose, her other tit was now laying against the side of my face. With my face completely encased by this woman's tits, her nipple kept dripping out milk into my mouth like a faucet. Her new position also gave her the luxury of resting my head against the arm rest while she talked and talked and talked. I could tell this wasn't going to be as fun as i had hoped...

After This woman finally finished her phone call, she released me from her chest and i fell out gasping. The lights were blinding and the cold air in the dressing room brought me back to reality. She grabbed me by my leg and took me back over to the pile of bras. After choosing the one she wanted, she dropped the pile, with me in it, onto the floor near the entrance to the fitting room