- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

I had gone out to do some christmas shopping, but i had never planned for things to turn out the way they did. As i was cruising through a department store with my sunglasses on, i began to follow this this woman who had some incredible cleavage. I kept trying to get closer and closer until finally i was stopped by security. I was escorted to a small room by a large women ugly woman. She was in her 40's, around 5'6 and close to 300 lbs., i should've just ran but she had a firm grip on my wrist. I knew i was in trouble, and standing at 5'3 and 120lbs i was in no position to try and overpower anyone.

"Sit down" came the command from the fat guard. I sat down quickly on a cold chair and she walked out of the room. It wasn't long before she came back into the room with another slightly smaller but still overweight woman.

"We've seen you here many times before. We've started getting complaints from the customers about the creepy guy in the glasses" began the smaller one.
"we've decided since you're so infatuated with the female body, it's only fitting to give you a job upstairs in the woman's fitting room."

I was in shock, no way could she be serious, but before i could react she flipped on a tv monitor at the other end of the room and it showed a fitting room with a male attendant. The women walking in were beatiful, the complete opposite of these hippos standing in front of me.

"Now of course, as punishment for your behavior, you'll start working immediately without pay. If that's ok with you i'll need you to sign here and..."

before she could finish i had signed the contract she had in front of me while staring at the screen.

"Eager aren't we?" laughed the smaller woman. "Bring him something to drink so he could get started working right away"

With that she walked out of the room and the guard came back in with a bottle of juice. I hadn't realized how dry my mouth had gotten with how nervous i was, i gulped the juice down very quickly. the guard smiled as she led me out of the room and into the elevator.

"Where are we going?" i asked.

"The fitting room upstairs needs an attendant."

"What section is upstairs?" i asked.

"Intimate apparel" was her reply. This was going to be great, i was going to be walking around watching these women try on bras and panties. As soon as the elevator stopped she led me out of the elevator through a rear exit and into the back door of the dressing room. The room was empty, it hadn't been open yet since they were in need of an attendant. Before i could say anything the guard turned, grabbed me and forcibly put a collar on my neck.

"Thats so we know where you are, and to make sure you dont try to escape" she said.

"Why would i want to escape..." before i could finish my sentence i felt dizzy and began to shrink. Before i knew it i was down to the height of 2ft. Thats when the guard let out a laugh and through a small uniform at me.

"Since you love looking at the female body so much,  we went ahead and informed all the local woman about you. They are going to purposely come in and make your life hard and uncomfortable and you are to do any and everything they ask for."

By now i was scared but hard as a rock, i was about to be punished by a bunch of women i would normally be ogling from behind a pair of glasses.

"Now, you signed a contract that essential says you belong to the store now, and are simply a tool to be used by customers in order to make their lives a little easier. Some women might ask that you hold their purse, or shoes, or even their bra."

My eyes were lighting up as she spoke.

"Some women might even be bold enough to ask you to rub their feet while they sit back after shopping. But no matter what, you have to comply. If you dont, they'll tell us, and we'll have to punish you."

With that she pulled out a remote and pressed a button that caused the collar to shock me so hard i collapsed on the spot. I couldn't move, but was in excruciating pain as my muscles tensed and contorted into strange angles and stayed that way until she let go.

"Ok ok, you dont have to worry, i'll comply with any and everything they asked from me" i said with a smile.

"Good," she said. "Welcome to the plus size floor"

"Wait what!!" i shouted as she walked out. I chased after her but was soon shocked when i reached the doorway. The shock wasn't as painful as the shock for disobeying, but painful enough to make me stagger backward away from the door way. There was no way out now, hopefully the day ends soon.