- Text Size +
The next woman walks in and just grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards the table. She was a large one, but not as large as the last two. At about 5'4 she was around 200lbs. with short hair, a large belly and ample breasts. Her ass was small compared to the woman who had just left, but still much bigger than my head.

"I dont want to leave these lying around" she said as she put the panties she was wearing over my head and pressed the crotch into my face. The dampness of the gusset was no where near as bad as the smell that followed. I coughed and gagged and it must have irritated her because she grabbed me and pushed me up against the table and mashed her belly into my face. She then turned my head to the side and stuffed one of her socks into my mouth, forcing me to breathe in through my nose. The mix of her feminine juices, and sweat left me dizzy and she just kept me pinned down by her belly as she rummaged through her clothes.

I had already began to grow numb to my situation. It felt like i had been there for days, but in reality it had only been 3 hours and the store wasn't closing for another 5 hours. The woman above me brought me back to reality when she pulled me over to the couch. She pulled out what seemed like lunch, and set it down next to the couch before pulling out a pair of pantyhose.

"I've been on my feet all day, now i'm going to relax" she said as she put me on one side of the couch. She took off her other sock and the smell hit me once again, she really had been on her feet all day. I thought just the smell was torture enough, but she proved me wrong when she laid opposite me on the couch and her feet approached me. I instinctively backed away but felt the armrest behind me, i was trapped and before i knew it her sweaty soles were pressed against my body with my head barely poking out from between her toes. As if the wasn't enough, she took the pantyhose she was holding and pulled it over both her feet, trapping me in with her feet and pressing me firmly against them.

After readjusting herself she pulled out her lunch and began eating as she used her toes to massage my face. After a few minutes she too got on the phone and i could tell i was going to be here for a while.

"Put my toes in ur mouth and suck them" she said to me while covering the phone. I opened my mouth and began to suck her toes reluctantly. They were warm and salty from her sweat, and the smell was still strong as ever. I kept looking at her and after a while she grabbed a pile of clothes and threw them over her feet. I guess she didnt want to look at me, but now there wasn't any light coming in. At least with the pantyhose there was some sort of ventilation, with all these clothes on me, it only took a few moments for the temperature to rise to an uncomfortable level. I soon realized it wasn't me getting hotter, but rather her feet getting hotter, and beginning to sweat even more profusely. Since i was still sucking her toes, the sweat would roll down her toes and onto my face as i tried to keep my tongue moving on her feet.

Finally after what felt like hours, she pulled her feet out of the socks. I was waiting for her to let me out but instead, she pulled up the pantyhose with me in them, and walked over to the hamper with soiled undergarments. This was the bin where underwear that was tried on was too dirty to be put back on the floor. So they came here and sat there until the pile grew large enough to wash, she tied a knot in the pantyhose and smiled at me as she dropped me in. As i landed in a pile of dirty clothes, she threw a couple more on top of me before finally closing the lid and walking out.

As horrible as my position was, i was thankful that while i was in the hamper, i wasn't being tortured by one of these giant sadists. I wondered how long it would be before someone noticed where i was.