- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Ive been facing writers block recently hoping to add on to this story soon


Chase’s eyelids fluttered open, only to be met by an oppressive darkness. A chill ran down his spine as he attempted to shift his position, the realization hitting him like a punch to the gut—his wrists and ankles were securely bound with cold, heavy chains. The soft clink of metal resonated against what felt like a solid, unforgiving floor beneath him. Panic surged through his veins as he pulled against his restraints, the harsh metal unforgiving as it dug into his flesh.

“Where am I?” The words tumbled from his lips, his voice reverberating through the unseen space, only to return to him as though it were from another. His mind raced back to the last slice of normalcy he remembered—the comforting warmth of his bed and the soft, rhythmic breathing of Alexis, his wife, sleeping peacefully beside him. The stark contrast between that serene memory and his current predicament deepened his fear.

As confusion clouded his mind, a soft glow began to creep across the space, illuminating what appeared to be a vast expanse with no visible walls—except for a singular tan surface directly in front of him, its texture oddly uniform and colossal, stretching upward into the darkness.

In the center of this bizarre scene stood a figure, both startling and enchanting. She was tall, her stature almost unnerving, dressed in a gown that shimmered with each subtle movement, her blonde hair flowing over her shoulders like molten gold.

"Who are you?" Chase asked, his voice steadier than he felt, his eyes locked onto the figure before him.

The woman flashed a grin, her lips curving with a mix of mischief and secrecy. "Like, I’m basically the one who makes wishes come true," she chirped, her voice youthful, tinged with the cadence of a carefree teenager. "You’ve been, like, totally chosen, Chase, to fulfill my master’s first wish. Pretty wild, right?"

Chase's heart thudded against his ribs. "Wish? What wish? I don’t understand—"

But before he could protest further, the woman raised a hand, her fingers sparkling with golden glimmers. "OMG, don’t stress about the details," she giggled, her tone light and airy. "All will, like, totally make sense soon." With a flick of her wrist, she vanished, the light fading as swiftly as it had appeared, leaving behind only the faint, sweet scent of jasmine.

The room flickered again with a soft light, and a second 'poof' echoed through the vast space, reverberating off the unseen walls. Chase flinched, his heart hammering in his chest as he looked up. Towering above him was the genie, now a colossal figure, her presence overwhelming. It was then that the horrifying truth struck him: he was no longer his normal size. He must have been shrunk to a mere six inches tall.

Desperately, he scanned his surroundings, his gaze darting to the tan expanse he had previously mistaken for a wall. Now, with his perspective grotesquely altered, he saw it for what it truly was—an enormous foot. The foot was connected to an equally massive leg, toned and sculpted as if chiseled from marble. His eyes traveled upward, tracing the intimidating line of the leg up to a fit body clad in a tight black tank top that hugged every curve aggressively, showcasing a formidable physique.

His breath caught in his throat as his gaze finally met the face looming high above him. It was Delaney. Her deep blue eyes bore down at him, filled with a scowl that chilled him to the bone. Her brunette hair was pulled back into a strict ponytail, accentuating the harsh lines of her face.

Delaney's lips twisted into a scowl as she towered over Chase, her eyes narrowing with evident disdain. "Why the hell is he here?" she barked, turning her fierce gaze towards the genie who shimmered into view beside her.

The genie, her voice tinged with a mystical calm, responded with a graceful gesture of her hand, "You wished for the perfect slave, didn't you? And truly, who better than Chase? He is the one you despise most, making him the ideal choice to be utterly powerless under your control."

A moment of realization flickered across Delaney’s face, twisting into a malicious grin. She burst into derisive laughter, the sound harsh and chilling. "Fuck, that's perfect!" she cackled, glaring down at Chase with a look of vicious glee. "Look at you, so fucking tiny and powerless," she sneered, her voice booming like a cruel echo that filled the space.

Chase’s heart raced in terror as he looked up at the towering figure. This nightmare had to be unreal; it was too grotesque, too twisted. Yet the icy floor beneath him and the immense form of Delaney hovering above were as real as his rising panic.

"How—Why—" he gasped, his voice a mere whisper, trembling as he tugged futilely at the chains that bound him to the ground.

Delaney's laughter continued, ringing out with cruel delight as she savored her newfound power. Wiping a tear from her eye, she turned back to the genie, a wicked smirk playing across her lips. "And what exactly do you mean by 'utterly under my control'?" she asked, her tone dripping with anticipation.

The genie, still maintaining her nonchalant demeanor, floated slightly above the ground, her arms crossed as if amused by Delaney's inquiry. "Well," she began, her voice casual yet clear, "it's like, you're basically the god of Chase now. Anything you can dream up, anything your wild imagination can concoct, you can do to him. No limits."

A dark gleam lit up Delaney’s eyes as she processed the genie's words. She turned her gaze downward, looking at Chase as if seeing him for the first time—a plaything, an object subjected to her whims. Her laughter pealed out again, louder and more unsettling than before. "No fucking limits?" she echoed, a twisted joy seeping into her voice. "Oh, this is going to be fun."

Chase shivered on the cold floor, his heart sinking further with each of Delaney's joyous outbursts. The helplessness of his situation was overwhelming, the reality of his predicament settling in like a heavy shroud. He was at the mercy of someone who relished his suffering, and there seemed to be no escape from the nightmare that had engulfed him.

Delaney peered back down at Chase, her eyes glinting with malice as she soaked in the terror emanating from him. The sheer helplessness reflected in his eyes seemed to fuel her enjoyment, her smile widening into a sinister grin.

Chase looked up at her, desperation flooding his face. "Please, Delaney, this is crazy! You can't actually want to do this to me. You can't really be that evil," he pleaded, his voice cracking under the strain of his fear.

With a casual flick of her wrist, Delaney snapped her fingers. Instantly, Chase's voice cut off mid-sentence, his mouth moving but no sound emerging. She laughed, a deep, malevolent chuckle that filled the space around them. "Oh, but I can," she said, reveling in her control. "And I just did. You can't talk anymore unless it's to compliment me or tell me how ecstatic you are to be my slave."

Chase's eyes widened in horror as he tried to speak, tried to protest, but found himself unable to utter anything except a strangled whimper. Delaney's laughter echoed around him, a sound that chilled him to the bone.


Delaney, still smirking at the silenced Chase beneath her, was momentarily interrupted by the genie, who shimmered into visibility once more. "So, do you want to use your other two wishes now?" the genie asked, her voice lilting with curiosity.

Delaney glanced at the tiny figure of Chase, a symbol of her newfound dominion, then back at the genie with a dismissive wave of her hand. "I have everything I could ever want right here," she declared, her gaze locking on Chase with a predatory delight. "I don't need anything else."

"Very well," the genie responded, her tone neutral. "I'll be in my lamp, just summon me when you need me again." With that, a swirl of golden sparkles enveloped the genie, and she disappeared without a trace, leaving no sign of her presence except for the lingering scent of jasmine in the air.

Now truly alone with Delaney, Chase felt the full gravity of his plight. The room seemed colder, the silence heavier. Delaney towered over him, her figure casting a long shadow that enveloped him in darkness. The power in her eyes was unmistakable, and it was clear she relished this control more than he had feared.

Delaney reveled in the surge of power at her command, her voice thick with glee as she loomed ominously over Chase. "This is just amazing," she crowed, her eyes alight with wicked pleasure. "And for you, it's going to be absolutely miserable."

Her smirk widened, morphing her face into a mask of cruel delight. "There's something I've always dreamed of doing to you, and now, I finally can," she said, her tone laced with dark anticipation. Slowly, she lifted her foot, the movement deliberate and foreboding.

Chase's eyes widened in terror as Delaney's foot, a colossal structure of tanned flesh, hovered ominously above him. The sole of her foot was a vast landscape of its own right—deeply tanned and careworn, marked by life's journeys. Each wrinkle was a canyon, each flake of dry skin a rough, dusty terrain. The sheer size of it eclipsed the light, casting a shadow that enveloped him in darkness. It was not just a foot; it was a monumental declaration of her control over him, a ceiling of skin that threatened to compress and suffocate, leaving no room for escape.

"Chase, catch!" Delaney's voice was mocking, dripping with malevolence as she loomed ominously above. With a cruel smirk etching her features, she lifted her foot high, casting a vast shadow over him. Chase's eyes widened in terror, his body frozen, knowing resistance was futile.

Without a moment's hesitation, her foot descended with brutal force. Chase had no time to react, no space to escape. The overwhelming weight of Delaney’s bare sole crashed down upon him, the pressure excruciating as it obliterated him beneath its mass. Pain exploded, intense and all-consuming, as his body compressed against the unforgiving ground. Every bone seemed to shatter, every fiber tore apart under the relentless crush.

The rough texture of her sole ground into him, embedding fragments of dust and skin into what remained of him, mingling with the bloody pulp that once was his form. The agony was absolute, a searing, annihilating pain that consumed his senses completely.

Then, as quickly as it had come, the pain ceased, and darkness engulfed him, a brief, silent void where he was mercifully free from suffering. But this respite was fleeting; life surged back violently, dragging him from the peace of oblivion.

Chase gasped for air, his body intact once more, next to Delaney’s colossal foot. He lay there, panting, his heart pounding wildly as he tried to process the horrifying cycle of death and rebirth he had just experienced. He looked up in dazed shock, his mind reeling from the terror of his ordeal and the chilling realization that it could be repeated at any moment, at Delaney's whim.

Delaney's laughter rang out, cold and triumphant. "See? I can kill you whenever I want and just bring you back," she said, her voice filled with a chilling delight. "Imagine all the fun I'm going to have knowing you can't escape, not even in death."

As Chase lay on the ground, his chest heaving rapidly, he struggled to catch his breath, the shock of his violent death and sudden resurrection overwhelming him. Delaney stood above, her laughter echoing around the room, a sound as chilling as it was gleeful. She watched him with sheer delight, reveling in the terror that gripped him.

"Oh, this is just too good," Delaney said, her voice dripping with malice. "Tell me, Chase, how are you feeling right now?" She snapped her fingers with a smirk, and almost instantly, tears began to stream down Chase's face.

"It was horrifying," Chase choked out between sobs, the memory of being crushed alive fresh in his mind. "It hurt so much... being flattened beneath your foot... I can't describe it. It was like every bone in my body breaking at once."

Delaney's laughter grew louder, more sadistic at his confession. "Oh, that sounds absolutely terrifying," she mocked, her tone thick with mockery. "I love hearing how much pain I can cause you. It’s exhilarating to have this kind of power over you, to know I can inflict such fear and agony and then just bring you back to do it all over again."

Chase's body trembled as he listened to her words, the reality of his endless torment at her hands setting in. He was trapped in a vicious cycle of death and rebirth, each moment at the mercy of Delaney's cruel whims. His eyes widened with fear, his heart pounding against his ribcage as he realized there was no escape from the sadistic game she reveled in playing.

Delaney looked down at Chase, her gaze cold and calculating, as he lay trembling on the ground. A twisted smirk curled her lips as she began to speak, her voice carrying the weight of her cruel intentions.

"Listen up, Chase, because I'm only going to say this once. I'm not a complete monster. I know Alexis loves you, and as much as it amuses me to fuck with you, I don't want to hurt her by stealing her husband away permanently. So yeah, I'll let you go back to your pathetic little life, play house, and pretend everything is normal," she paused, her smirk widening as she savored the fear emanating from him.

"But here's the fucking kicker," Delaney continued, her voice dropping to a menacing whisper. "For the rest of your miserable fucking life, you need to remember one thing—I am your god. I can do anything I want with you, anytime I choose. And there's nothing you can do about it."

She laughed—a harsh, echoing sound that filled the room. "Think of it as a little game. You'll go about your day, smile at your wife, go to work, but in the back of your mind, you'll always know that I can pull you back into this nightmare whenever I feel like it. I can bring you to your knees with a snap of my fingers."

Delaney stepped closer, her face inches from his, her expression twisted with delight. "And just to make sure you really understand your place," she said, snapping her fingers with a sharp flick. "I've just made it so you can't tell anyone about what happened here. Not a fucking soul. If you try, you'll find that the words won't come out. No one will believe you. No one can help you."

Her laughter rose again, cruel and triumphant. "So, go ahead, Chase. Go back to your life, hold your wife, laugh with your friends. But never forget that you are mine, and this—this power I have over you—is forever."

With a final malicious grin, Delaney snapped her fingers. The space around Chase began to blur, the sinister room and the looming figure of Delaney fading into a whirl of shadows. A sensation of falling, like slipping through layers of darkness, engulfed him until, quite suddenly, it stopped.

Chase's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with the familiar sight of his bedroom ceiling. His heart was still racing, sweat beading on his forehead, but the room was peaceful, bathed in the soft light of early morning. Beside him, Alexis lay sleeping, her breathing even and calm, completely unaware of the nightmare he had just endured.

He turned his head to glance at the alarm clock on the bedside table; it was moments away from going off, the seconds ticking down to the start of another day. The normalcy of the scene was jarring compared to the terror he had just experienced. His mind reeled, trying to process if what had happened was real or some vivid, twisted dream.

The soft buzz of the alarm finally broke through the morning stillness, jolting Alexis awake. She stretched and turned to him with a sleepy smile. "Good morning," she murmured, her voice filled with warmth.

Chase forced a smile, his throat tight. The words of warning, the weight of the threat Delaney had imposed on him, echoed in his mind. He wanted to tell Alexis everything, to warn her, to seek comfort in her embrace, but he remembered Delaney's final curse—he couldn't. The realization that he was utterly alone in this, unable to share his burden, pressed down on him with a suffocating force.

He responded with a muted "Good morning" to Alexis, his voice barely hiding the tremor of fear that Delaney's promise had instilled in him. As he sat up in bed, the fabric of his reality now seemed a fragile veil, one that could be torn away at any moment by Delaney’s cruel whims. Each second felt like a stolen piece of time, a momentary respite from the chaos that now lurked perpetually at the edges of his life.

With every beat of his heart, Chase was acutely aware of the delicate balance he had to maintain—pretending everything was normal, all while knowing the terror that could be unleashed upon him with just a snap of Delaney's fingers.