- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

https://ko-fi.com/samustories

There was a time in his life when Link had assumed, rather confidently, that the only giant women he’d ever have to deal with would be of the Great Fairy variety.


That was a pretty fair assumption too, given that in a world like this, giant creatures were typically of a much more monstrous design.

Certainly…he never thought he’d be in a predicament like this one.

Princess Zelda had been his loyal, trusted, capable traveling companion for quite some time now. Traveling around Hyrule together, putting the shattered pieces back together after Ganon’s cruel reign, it was nice. Everything felt right with the world.

…At first.

But all good things came to an end, and they did the moment Zelda emerged from that dungeon with him, having attained a mysterious new ability found at the heart of it. It was a strange thing from the get go; how come she got that kind of power but he didn’t?

No matter the answer though…it soon became clear that having this in her grasp was turning her into a very different sort of person.

“Link…look…”

She breathed out her words with awe, as she stretched out her brown-gloved hand and extended it towards a passing butterfly, while they sat together at the campfire they had made for the night. Link watched with some bewilderment as she shrunk the butterfly down to a speck so small it was hardly bigger than a fly.

The ability to shrink living matter…was something she could do now. Apparently.

“That’s great. I mean, that’s really cool.”

Link tried his very best to sound enthusiastic as he chowed down on the skewer of meat he had just cooked on the fire. He was equal parts jealous she could do that now and he couldn’t, but also, frankly, he was worried.

That kind of ability…it seemed a little too dangerous for comfort.

He didn’t like the gleam in her eyes when she looked over the flames at him either. The fire cast an ominous, darkly wavering shadow on her face as she stared at him.

“...Link. Can I ask you something?”

He swallowed the chewed up meat with some effort and looked across at her warily, “...Yes?”

“...Would you mind if I…tried this on you?”

Immediately, he started to shake his head frantically, denying and then some.

“No, no I really don’t think that’s a good idea, Zelda-”

“But why not?” She leaned forward a bit on the stump she was using as a seat, tucking a short golden blond strand of hair behind her ear. She had such a cute face, such an endearing expression on it, it was a little too easy to assume she meant well…
“This power could be really useful to us, but so far I’ve only tried it on beings who are already small. Doesn’t it make sense that I try it on something the same size as me?”

Sure, but why does it have to be me!?

Link made another valid point: “You don’t even know how to reverse it yet! What if you do that to me and then I get stuck like that forever!?”

But Zelda still seemed rather hell-bent on the idea of going through with it. He tried one more time to protest, but she was already standing up, slowly, ominously, extending her hand towards him.

Before he could even think fast enough to run, she cast her magic. A jet of glowing turquoise magic came rushing out towards him and embraced his body like a capsule. The half-eaten skewer went flying out of his hand as it happened, and he seized up a little bit. 

Every cell of his Elven body was on fire, yet it felt like he had been frozen on the spot at the same time. And before he knew it, the world around him was expanding, stretching, filling his vision, until he was swamped with every aspect of his senses. Every smell, sight and sound was intensified like crazy.

But the craziest thing of all was seeing Zelda now towering above him, looming over his shrunken body with an alarmingly intense glee in her eyes. And frankly, she felt like there was good reason for her being this excited.

She was a princess who was always expected to do her duty diligently, and be on her best behaviour. 

For once…it would be nice to just have some plain, straight up fun. Even if it came at Link’s expense.

Link was so shocked, meanwhile, that he staggered and fell back over himself, hitting the ground with a look of bewilderment.

Zelda calmly paced around the side of the campfire, which was now so large that she could just toss him in there and burn him to a crisp if she wanted to.

She reached where he was, and slowly lowered herself until she was squatting right above him. He stared up at her crotch which was metres above his head, her skintight black pants hugging every curve of her.

Link could smell something like a sort of heady, tempting musk in the air, as she lingered over him like that.

Zelda casually laid an arm against the top of her thigh, tilting her head with amusement as she looked down at him. That look in her eyes told him he probably wasn’t going to be experiencing a lot of mercy from her…

“So…”

Her full, soft pink lips, curved into a smirk.

“What should I do with you first?”


Chapter End Notes:

Can't wait for the next chapter? Read it early on my Patreon now!

Looking for something more personal? I do commissions too!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

https://ko-fi.com/samustories