- Text Size +

Sydney is the typical teenager, long blonde hair like her mothers and green eyes like her fathers. She had recently turned sixteen when everything changed in her life. Linda, her mother, had filed for divorce after finding out her husband had been cheating with a younger woman. Of course, any sort of divorce would affect a child but especially so for Sydney, her father had been her best friend and support most of her life, now she was stuck with her mother. Sydney was at the age where she didn't care to be around her mother, let alone go out alone with her in the middle of nowhere, especially now. Linda managed to convince her to go on a camping trip like they used to back when she was a child, the catch was Sydney got to spend a whole week with her father in exchange. Begrudgingly Sydney gathered a backpack of clothes, a toothbrush, and some makeup. Once everything was set, Linda hopped into the car and drove off to the old area they used to camp in. Sydney had the look of forced involvement.

            "This will only be like...a couple days, right?" She said in a whiney tone. Linda made her best attempt to lighten her mood. "Only a couple of days, but come on, we can enjoy it like we used to!" Sydney sighed and looked out the window, seemingly already regretting agreeing to the trip. Linda parked the car down one of the hiking trails in an open area. After a thirty-minute hike, they found the old campsite they used to use. Linda chuckled, “Oh look! It hasn't changed one bit! It would be nicer if they had one of those porta potties though." Sydney chimed in with a grunt, "Yeah....great...nothing like squatting near a bush and hoping no one sees you." No one else seemed to be in the area, which gave both of them a little more peace of mind. Linda pitched the tent big enough for them both and began to set up a cooking spot. Sydney was trying to get a signal on her phone to no avail and grumpily went to sit by her mother. "What's there to even do out here?" Linda stood back up after getting everything set up, she had worn tighter sportswear that seemed to cling to her body more than usual, Sydney cringed as she saw her display. "Well, I'm going to gather some firewood, you can join me if you'd like." Sydney looked at her with a frown, "No thanks, I'll stay here."

Linda went off to gather firewood, leaving Sydney to collect her thoughts. She felt a strange sensation on her arm and went to scratch at it, a small bump present near her elbow. "Damn bugs..." She grumbled. As twenty minutes passed, Sydney began to feel a bit strange, her stomach was upset, and she felt dizzy. Her mother returned with wood just as it was beginning to get dark. "All right! Now we can start a fire. Any recommendations for dinner?" Sydney dragged some Chili out and a pot, “This is the best we got I suppose, beats hot dogs.” Linda started the fire and ran the pot over the fire to heat the chili up. Once the two had a healthy serving of it, Linda began trying to talk to her daughter, heart to heart. “Sydney, you know I love you right? I know the divorce has been hard on you, but- “, before she could finish Sydney cut her off, “Yeah mom, I get it okay? Can we just drop it? I didn’t even want to come on this stupid trip with you, I should have been able to go with dad.” Linda’s face dropped, clearly her plan wasn’t going the way she wanted, she let out a soft sigh, “Okay honey, I’ll leave you alone for the night, we can have fun starting tomorrow.” Sydney gave an annoyed look and went to lay down in the tent, hoping the trip would go by quickly. Although she had other things on her mind, Sydney couldn’t ignore the strange itchy feeling from that bug, it felt…. off. Soon her mother also crawled into bed beside her, deciding a good night’s sleep would soften her daughter up.

Sydney woke up to pains in her stomach and the itch on her elbow turning into a numbing and fuzzy feeling. Deciding she needed to relieve herself, she slipped out of the tent to find a spot in the woods. Sydney groaned as she didn’t see an outhouse of any sort, knowing she’d have to do it the natural way. She came across a nice spot near some bushes and dug a hole in the soil, making sure she could use some nearby leaves as toilet paper. Sydney had always had a nice body for her age, unlike her mother who was in the obese range, and easily squatted down near the hole. She gave a sigh of relief as she started to pee, hearing the soft splashing of her urine filling the hole she dug. Before she could stand up, she started to get lightheaded and dizzy, the numbing sensation from the bite moving to her entire body. Sydney attempted to call out for help before everything went black. She awoke to a damp feeling around her body and the awful smell of urine and wet soil. As soon as she went to sit up, the sight of walls of dirt around her made her eyes widen. Blades of grass nearby were taller than her, this couldn’t be happening! The realization finally hit her, she had fallen into the very same hole she had just dug out, the wetness around her was her own piss! She gasped in disgust as the stickiness clung to her clothes and made her reek. Sydney immediately attempted to climb out of the now humongous dirt hole. She didn’t know how but she couldn’t have been more than a few centimeters tall. Before she could even theorize what had happened, she heard the booming voice of her mother calling for her.

“Sydney? Sydney, are you alright?” Linda’s voice was booming to her poor daughter stuck in the dirt hole. Soon the ground started to shake as Linda had gotten out of the tent to look for her. Sydney could only look up in fear as the ground quaked under her and she saw the now massive sandaled foot of her mother step nearby. She gagged at the smell as the pee and foot stench combined. Sydney had never thought her mothers’ feet stunk, but at this size she could practically smell every sweaty pore. Her mother’s voice boomed out once again, “Sydney? Sydne- oh! She must have dug a spot to use the potty.” Sydney instinctively crawled away from the loud presence, now fearful she’d be stepped on or buried right then and there. Her mother, however, had different plans. A loud grumbling shook her daughter to her core, there’s no way…this wasn’t happening. “Oh dear…she must have had the same problem I’m having; Chili just isn’t sitting right.” Sydney’s face instantly became one of pure horror, “Mom! Mom wait, please! I’m down here!” Of course, Linda couldn’t hear her daughters’ pleas as she was the size of a bug now, in fact she didn’t even see her. To her horror, her mother began to turn around, her massive ass now in view as she goes to squat down. “Oh god, oh fuck, MOM NO!” Linda slid her pants down revealing her mountain sized cheeks and cavern of a pussy. The musk instantly hit Sydney in the face, and she screamed, trying to crawl up the side of the dirt walls. Linda let out a groan of relief as hot, yellow liquid streamed down to the hole below. Sydney could only scream and hold her breath as the waves of piss crashed on top of her. She gagged and tried frantically not to drown in her mother’s disgusting urine.

Soon the ground became damp as the puddle settled into the soil, Sydney laid right in the center gasping for air, disgusted by what had just happened. The piss had left a sticky residue on her body and completely filled her senses. Sydney groaned as the realization that her mother wasn’t even close to being done yet. Linda’s belly grumbled and she let out a low moan. “I sure hope Sydney can’t hear me; this would only make her avoid me more.” Of course, Linda couldn’t have known her daughter was in for the full ride of her bowel movement. Sydney began to scream and beg once again, “MOM! MOM PLEASE IM DOWN HERE- “, before her small lungs could finish a massive gust of horrendous wind blew past her, as well as a thunderous blast. Sydney went flying back, landing at the edge of the hole. ‘No way did she just…did she just FART on me?!’, Sydney gagged and wretched at the smell. Linda let out another low moan, “Oh God, I can’t hold it in.” Sydney screamed and pleaded, “Please God! MOM! MOM, DON’T YOU DARE! IM RIGHT FUCKING HERE!” Linda’s hairy asshole puckered and seemed to rumble before another blast erupted. This time it was far more foul smelling, the scent of the liquified poop that was once chili filling the air. Sydney felt something warm smack into her left leg and to her horror, it was a chunk of poop that flew out, now holding her firmly in place. She screamed and cursed at her mom, regretting ever coming out on the camping trip. Linda groaned and bent over; her asshole nearly perfectly lined up with Sydney’s face. “Ohhh, fuck, here we go.” Sydney went to scream as her mother blew another round of foul odorous gas out, liquid shit splattering right into her face and open, screaming mouth. Sydney gagged and swallowed the disgusting mass on her face, trying desperately not to drown in it. “MOM NO PLEA-“, This time a whole rivers worth of diarrhea came rushing out of her mothers pulsating asshole, filling up the hold with a sickening splat. Linda groaned as she continued to shit into the hole, her daughter flailing to stay above the line of liquid poop now filling the hole. Sydney clung onto a stray bean, trying any way to stay afloat. The ride was short lived as the puddle of poop filled the hole, but not enough for her to climb her way out.  Sydney began to lose strength and slip off the slick bean. With one final, desperate plea, she fell into the waste. It consumed her quickly, pulling her down like it was quicksand. Soon her head was buried underneath, and her lungs filled with the foul-smelling waste as she tried to breathe. Linda wiped her ass with some nearby leaves, unknowingly placing it on top of her daughter’s grave. “Fwew that feels better, I wonder if Sydney went to the river to clean up.” Linda pulled her pants up and went to head back to the campsite. She felt a strange itching near her elbow and went to scratch it. “Huh…damn bugs.”

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if I should continue this!