- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my second story, also the sequel to James the Onahole is in development

One day Emilia was working on the farm with Mya, “I'm going to go to get a head-start on cleaning the horse stables” said Emilia, her long blond hair glimmering under the bright warm sun. “Got it, I will join you in a minute” replied Mya, as soon as Emilia entered the stables she immediately got light headed and blacked out. Once she woke up, Emilia found herself shrunk down and surrounded by what appeared to be her clothes. “HELP!!” Emilia yells in distress due to her current predicament, no one hears her. Emilia waits for what feels like an eternity until she hears the footsteps of someone entering the stables. “Emilia, you in here?” Mya calls out, “DOWN HERE!” yells Emilia trying to get Mya’s attention. Mya hears Emilia’s faint voice and looks down to see Emilia’s clothes on the ground. “What the hell, why are Emilia’s Clothes on the ground” thought Mya, she knelt down to pick up the clothes only to see a minuscule naked Emilia standing in the middle of the pile of her own clothes. “Emilia, what the hell happened to you?” asked Mya, “I don’t know,” replied Emilia, “All I can remember is that once I got here I felt lightheaded and then I blacked out, next thing I know I’m a little over half an inch tall and lying in a pile of my clothes.” “Hold on, let me pick you up, then we will figure something out from there” said Mya, she then lowered her hand down and let Emilia climb on to the palm of her hand. Mya raised her hand to her face to get a look at Emilia, Suddenly Mya got an idea and a devious smile appeared on her face. “Don’t worry Emilia, I know what just to do” said Mya, “You do?” replied Emilia. Mya didn’t say anything and walked over to one of the horse stables with her fingers enclosed around Emilia, like a child holding a doll. Mya opened the gate to the horse stable and knelt down beside the horse, “First things first, you are going to need a wash before we proceed” Mya said to Emilia, “What do you mean by tha-” said Emilia, she was cut off before she could finish her sentence because Mya lifted her and dropped Emilia into her open mouth.


The inside of Mya’s mouth was warm like a sauna, but Emilia wasn’t able to enjoy the warmth of her coworkers mouth, as she had bigger problems at the moment. Mya was swirling Emilia around in her mouth, passing her from cheek to cheek. And Mya’s tongue made the situation worse for Emilia because Mya used her cat-like tongue to attack her entire body, and she especially tried to aim for Emilia’s sensitive bits. After a few minutes of torturing Emilia with her mouth, Mya spat her out onto her hand. Emilia was covered in Mya’s saliva, “There now you're clean” said Mya with a cheeky grin on her face, “WHY DID YOU DO THAT!” yelled Emilia angrily. “To prepare you for what comes next” replied Mya, “What's that supposed to mean?” asked Emilia. Mya didn’t answer as she positioned herself right in front of the sheathed dirty horse cock that belonged to the stallion she was sitting next to. “Have fun” said Mya as she inserted both her hand and Emilia into the horse’ sheath, she then pulled her hand back out of the sheath and left Emilia inside the sheath. Mya stood up, patted the horse, and said “Take care of her, Brutus”. Mya then continued her assigned farm work. 


Emilia lay trapped between the sheath wall and the horse's shaft, it felt like the sauna that was Mya’s mouth but Emilia’s nose was overwhelmed with the smell of urine, dirt, smegma, and horse cum. It soon dawned on Emilia that the work day only started an hour ago and would last another eight hours, “Hopefully some will realize that I’m missing within the next eight hours” thought Emilia. After an hour of baking in the horse’s sheath, Emilia felt a rumbling below her, the horse’s urethra was starting to flood with piss. “Hopefully, this horse’s cock will be erect a little bit so it can pee” thought Emilia, but she was wrong, for some reason the horse’s cock was completely flaccid as it pissed. And so the sheath soon became flooded with the horse’s hot, smelly piss. Although the horse’s urine quickly left the shaft, a left over amount coated the sheath walls, the cock itself, and of course Emilia, in a piss scented residue. After another hour, Emilia started to fall asleep in her dark smelly prison when all of a sudden, everything around her started to shake at a slow tempo, then coming to a stop. Suddenly Emilia’s prison began to get tighter, and she noticed that the horse was getting erect. Emilia soon realized that she was inside the sheath of one of the farm’s breeding horses, and this Stallion was getting ready to use a breeding mount. Soon her tight cell began to jerk back and forth quickly, as the horse fucked the breeding mount. The erect stallion’s shaft pressed Emilia against the sheath walls, completely crushing her, but half an hour after the horse began fucking the breeding mount, the horse finally came releasing a massive wave of horse jizz into the mount. Emilia was finally released from the pinning shaft but was still trapped inside the sheath, Surviving the amount of pressure she experienced from this horse’s erect cock, made Emilia realize that whatever shrunk her also made her indestructible, but she wasn’t sure what the limit of this power was and she didn’t want to find out. A week passed inside the sheath, and everyday Emilia was pissed on, crushed, coated in pre-cum and left over horse cum, not to mention all of the dirt and smegma that built up inside the sheath. Then one day a hand was inserted into the sheath and grabbed Emilia.


Back on the Farm, a week passed and no one noticed that Emilia had vanished. One day the boss assigned Mya to go clean the sheaths of the horses, which made Mya remember that she left Emilia inside the penile sheath of Brutus, the farm's best breeding stallion. Once Mya had gotten done with cleaning the sheath of the other stallions in the stables, she headed to Brutus’s stable and entered. Mya sat down beside Brutus, she patted him and asked “‘How was she?”. Mya then with a smile on her face inserted her hand into Brutus’s sheath and pulled out Emilia. Emilia lay on Mya’s hand and was covered in all kinds of filth that was inside Brutus’s sheath. Emilia soon came to her senses, “Where am I ?” asked Emilia, “You are still inside the horse stables” replied Mya. Emilia quickly shot up after realizing that Mya was talking to her, “YOU BITCH!” screamed Emilia “You trapped me in that foul prison!”, “I did and I am sorry about that” replied Mya “Now let's try and find a way to return you back to normal”. Suddenly Emilia black out on Mya's hand and woke up to find herself shrunk even further to now under half of an inch, the sight of Emilia’s new height gives Mya an idea. 


Mya returns to Brutus’s stable with Emilia in hand and begins to jerk and tease the stallion's cock until it was somewhat erect. Mya then takes Emilia and hovers her over Brutus’s urethra, “Wait, Stop, What are you doing!” yelled Emilia, it was too late, Mya pushed Emilia down into Brutus’s shaft, and his cock did the rest. The massive horse cock slurped Emilia down and into the nuts, where Emilia fell into a pool of fresh horse cum. Mya then sucked Brutus’s cock until it was fully erect and Mya couldn't fit it in her mouth anymore. Then Mya stripped naked and bent down in front of the lustful stallion, she seductively shook her ass at the horse until the horse mounted her and fucked Mya silly. Meanwhile, the horse cum that surrounded Emilia began to churn as the horse was fucking something at the moment. The churning horse cum, surprisingly, started to make Emilia grow a little bit but only to an inch in height. Back outside, Brutus was ravaging Mya’s pussy, “Fuck yeah, fill my pussy up with your seed Brutus” moaned Mya “My pussy was made to be your own personal cum-dump”. To Brutus, Mya’s pussy was definitely tighter and much better than the breeding mount that the farmers make him use, In fact Mya’s pussy was so much better than the breeding mount that Brutus only came in 10 minutes from when he started to fuck Mya. When Brutus came inside Mya, Emilia was shot out of Brutus's dick and was sent into Mya’s womb with the rest of Brutus’s cum. Brutus pulled his cock out of Mya and left her lying on the floor with his semen flowing out of her pussy, after a while Mya got up and realized that Emilia was either still in Brutus’s cum factories or was inside her womb, but she didn’t care. Meanwhile inside Mya’s womb Emilia knew that she wasn’t getting out any time soon, so she waited. After three weeks of waiting an umbilical cord was starting to form on her belly, and after another four weeks the umbilical cord fully formed and Emilia realized that she is going to be Mya’s child whether she likes it or not.