- Text Size +

It was day 316 of the year. That’s how nerdy our protagonist Sam answered when he replied to a girl merely asking what day of the week it was. No wonder he never had even a kiss or even touched a girl’s hand that wasn’t his younger sister. But even so Sam was proud of himself for today was the big practical test being hyped up all month.

 

“Sam no girl is gonna actually care if your magic is creative or whatever. So give up the foolish hope and accept guys like us only get laid if we muster the balls to pay for it.” Kyle replied while leaning against his locker in the hallway.

 

Tightening his weak fist Sam growled, “Enough blackpill bullshit! Just because you gave up doesn’t mean I have too!”

 

“Okay look at Brad over there. He has three girls swooning and honestly he isn’t even conventionally attractive. He’s just a fucking mushroom junkie! The girls could care less all they would get from him is a kid he’s never gonna see or pay for as he goes to jail 10 years from now for stabbing a bitch he’s been fucking after years of addiction cause him to snap. All they can think is bad boy make me horny.” Kyle explained coldly as his gaze landed on a hot blonde

 

“Oh I see this women bad rant is about Crystal. You know being a sis-con is fucking weird right?” Sam redirected

 

“It’s not any less weird than any of the other shit people are into. If anything loving your family is noble my friend.” Kyle rolled his eyes

 

Walking away Sam replied, “Whatever you say my dude. I’m going to slam dunk this test and Rizz up a girl.”

 

“Just don’t come crying to me when your dick’s still dry after this stupid test.” Kyle replied following Sam to class.

 

As they both entered the classroom of Ms. Gracefield Sam noticed a girl standing near the front of the class. In contrast to the 30 something year old teacher with large H cups the girl was a slim blonde with modest B mounts covered by a tank top. She smiled at the class as Ms. Gracefield announced, “Now class you have been studying the fundamentals of magic theory for nearly a whole school year here at the elite academy of engineering magic. Our speciality is with support magic meaning our skills are always useful. Unlike those that specialize in aggression our powers can make us a great living during times of peace or war. Something the young struggles to understand looking at all the mind numbing 5 second video clips of people blowing things up with destructive magic. But while they destroy in seconds we are to build society up over our lifetimes. It’s our responsibility to hone our skills so the world doesn’t fall into another dark age of magic. And with that responsibility comes risk. Today we are going to test your long term defense magic. And if you fail to protect yourself how could you ever use your powers for any good in this world.”

 

“Excuse me, but who is the new girl?” Sam asked blurting out while the teacher was about to keep speaking.

 

A frown came across Ms. Gracefield for a moment before she turned and smiled at the blonde girl standing next to her. Addressing the class she answered, “This is Emmy my best student from last year. Since I have more students this year I brought her in to assist me with the practical defense test. And for any of you that think it’s an easy test, she was the only one that passed.”

 

The class gasped now wondering how tough this last test would be. Sam then looked at Emmy amazed at her ability and beauty. Kyle then mumbled as he watched Ms. Gracefield continued, “I normally explain this test myself, but how about you do it this year Emmy.”

 

“I’ll gladly explain!” Emmy bubbled before she explained, “In this long term defense test we are going to simulate what happens if a monster like a dragon were to swallow you whole during a kill quest. How this is going to be done is we will use size adjustment support magic on each of you. Once you have been reduced to a half inch tall Ms. Gracefield or myself will swallow you whole. Then you are to naturally pass though our digestive system and use what you know to survive the process. Now are there any questions?”

 

“Uh what happens if we fail this test?” Anna sitting in front with her glasses gulped.

 

Emmy giggled before she sternly glared, “What do you think the digestive system does? Have you flunked basic biology about what our digestive enzymes do?”

 

“Let me clear this up Emmy.” Ms. Gracefield interrupted, “This is the top school for engineering magic. Anyone that can’t pass the test deserves their fate for not taking our lessons seriously enough. Now you have the option to discharge from this school now if you wish, but a dishonorable discharge may as well be a social death sentence. So decide carefully my students.”

 

“Yeah I choose discharge from this weirdo test.” Brad yarned as he leaned back in his seat baked on mushrooms.

 

Kyle snapped, “You mean to go fuck my sister instead of ever work you fucking deadbeat!”

 

“What the fuck bro!” Crystal shouted as her golden hair got in her eyes from suddenly turning around.

 

“Well actually yeah! Sex is all that matters! So like totally what of it?” Brad laughed

 

“Your both being disruptive!” Emmy frowned before she cast a spell.

 

Suddenly both Kyle and Brad were shrunken to half an inch tall. Ms. Gracefield looking at the tiny guys then said, “Now that the two of them waved their right to discharge does anyone else want to leave and sign the paperwork or will you all remain for this practical exam.”