- Text Size +

Chapter 3

Disposable Panties

Bright light briefly blinded the military medic. The teleporter was much brighter than normal. Mercy blinked harshly to banish the blurred shapes from her vision, or she tried to. Maybe she hadn’t fully reco- renon- err appeared in the teleporter, and this was a side effect she hadn’t enc- encow- hadn’t had before. Why was it so hard to think? The last time her head had felt so … so … slow her team had been celebrating a huge vic- victor- err, a big win, but this was way worse than that.


‘What’s wrong with my head?’ Mercy wondered; even her mental voice sounded slow.


“Why, hello there,” a loud voice boomed, tearing through Mercy’s muddled thoughts like a blade through toilet paper, and a giant face appeared in the sky above her.


Mercy tried to crinkle her paralysed eyebrows as she struggled to place the tanned, smug giant. She looked fam-fami, ugh! She’d seen her before. It made her feel like a thousand wasps were swarming in her tummy. Something in the back of her head was shouting that this giantess was bad.


The bad woman smiled cruelly at her.


‘Where am I? the tele- tele- the thing should have took me… took err … why is it so hard to think?’ Mercy was sure it wasn’t normally this hard to think.


Giant fingers crushed Mercy’s shoulder and ankles. It hurt, but it didn’t feel … normal. It almost felt right to the transformed medic as her respective parts compressed inward at the pressure. It was more like the giantess was holding her hand too hard than breaking her bones. The giantess lifted her into the air, and Mercy could feel her chin and ass sag with her own incremental weight. Her body fluttered in the ripples of the giant woman’s movements.


“I’d say you look cute … but that would be lying,” the big bad, naked woman said.


‘Wow, her boobies are huge,’ Mercy thought as her unmoving eyes locked on Sombra’s colossal 28B Cup breasts, each one much larger than she was.


“A little trashy for my tastes,” Sombra muttered to herself.


Mercy’s world suddenly spun in a blur of colour as the giantess turned her around and abruptly brought her towards the ground, letting air whip her frozen eyes as though she was free falling from the sky. Warmth flooded into her body, and soon she was rising back into the sky as the giantess pulled the ignorant underwear up her thighs and towards her crotch.


‘Why is it so hot?’

***


“Very cheap,” Sombra smirked as she slid her thumb and index finger over the waistband of her new panties. The nylon was thin and worn, and even now, she could feel the fabric stretched to its limit. If she were to do the splits or even just walk with too large a stride, the underwear would be torn.


Butterflies swarmed in her tummy, and several were migrating towards her snatch. She felt so powerful, just a stretch and she’d rip the perra in two.


“So pathetically flimsy, you’ll be lucky to last the day … or even the next hour,” Sombra laughed, deliberately turning to face the full-body mirror opposite the base of her bed.


Mercy was so tight her waistband was digging into Sombra’s body, forcing the sensual fat of her hips to subtly part and allowing the wrinkles of her sex to bore through the crotch - almost completely distorting the former medic's face. If Sombra didn’t know what to look for, the worn-out bitch would look no different from a pair of cheap throwaway panties. It was making her wet.


“Even my pussy is superior to you,” Sombra mocked, her hand snaking down to stroke her lips through the near-see-through material. “How does it feel? To be overpowered by my pussy? To have your face rearranged by my slutty wrinkles?” she mocked. She pressed harder with her index finger, and the centre of Mercy’s face sank inside her.


“Mmm, that’s a good look for you,” Sombra moaned, “But do you know what would make it better?” the naked Latina mocked; she reached around, gripped the back of the bitch’s waistband and pulled hard.


***


Mercy’s vision was beyond warped. One second, she was staring at a giant mirror where the big bad woman was wearing nothing but underwear. Her vision had been stretched and oddly folded for some reason, but then a huge finger appeared and was pressed on her nose. Now, it was like she was in a dark pit made out of her own face. She could barely make out the shape of her mouth in the dim light. Was she the giant woman’s underwear?


‘But why would I-’


The panty's thoughts were abruptly silenced as searing agony tore through her body as the giant woman’s hand pulled on her back hard. Phantom tears came to her fabric eyes as Mercy’s back and legs were stretched and twisted, pulled at an odd angle. Her misshapen face went taught against soft, moist flesh, making it stretch out and bulge with wrinkled shapes.


Deep laughter echoed, shaking the world around the former medic before devolving into bestial carnal moans as her face was erased and replaced by the sexy Latina’s cameltoe.


“Fuck yes,” Sombra moaned as she stared at her reflections, her pleasure heightening as the panties dug into her asshole, as she gave herself a wedgie with enough force that her knuckles were turning white, and her wrist began to ache.


She’d completely erased Mercy’s face with her cunt, and her juices were already spreading through the crotch, staining them with her ecstasy. The arrogant bitch wasn’t even remotely recognisable as human anymore. She was just a pair of shitty panties waiting to be used and thrown away by their owner, their goddess, her!


“Fuck yes!” Sombra moaned, twisting the panties again, wrapping the fabric around her wrist and causing Mercy’s face to shift and dig into her pussy, becoming a thick line of stained nylon.


The sadistic goddess gave the waistband one final twist, and the panties tore from the waistband all along to the crotch, creating the illusion her pussy had just torn through the former medic’s face. Sombra’s pussy throbbed in ecstasy, and cum sprayed from her slit, splashing over the reflective surface of the mirror across the room.


Sombra fell back, her soft curvy ass bouncing atop her bedding as the wank rag that had once been the arrogant intelligent medic sagged from around the Latino’s waist and bundled up between and beneath her thighs. They wouldn’t even serve as a loin cloth at this point.


With flushed cheeks and jelly legs, Sombra weakly grabbed the bundled, ruined rag and dragged it over her pussy, hoping it was the former medic’s face - not that she could tell at this point - and cleaned her cunt up, mopping up cum and sweat, not even processing that she was staining her victim. Mercy was all used up, and as far as she was concerned, the only thing left for the bitch was to dump her in the trash.


Once she was sure her womanhood was clean again, Sombra stood up and looked around her room for the nearest bin. There was a purple waste bucket by her desk, but it was overflowing with scraps of paper and leftover packaging from her lunch. She considered it before dismissing it. The scrap of fabric in her hand was now closer to a sanitary towel than underwear, and it wouldn’t be hygienic to dump it in her bedroom trash. The bitch might stink up her room.


The solution was both immediate and obvious. Sombra walked into the ensuite toilet. It was small - they had had to build the sink in an awkward corner between the toilet and shower - instantly, the young woman felt semi-clustrophobic, and her eyes found the small silver pedal bin. It sprung open with the slightest poke of her toe, revealing its half-full contents of tissues, toilet paper tubes and a couple of stained tampons.


With a flick of her wrist, she tossed the rag into the bin and let the lid slam back down without a second thought.


Chapter 4


Epilogue:
Trash

It was dark, and it stunk.


That was all Mercy knew. It was like every second since she’d tra- tele- appeared, it just got harder and harder to think. The big woman had gone ages ago. She felt like she was laid off, like this wasn’t how she’d normally lie down but she still couldn’t move. Could she ever move? Maybe this was normal?


With every minute, her head got heavier and heavier, and her thoughts got slower and more sluggish. It was like she was there and wasn’t. It didn’t make sense.


FRSHHSHSHSHSH


SPLASH


SPLATTER


TOSCHHH


The sound of thundering water harshly pulled on Mercy’s awareness. The big woman had just flushed the toilet.


‘Wait … what’s a toil- toi- thingy?’ 


She was getting dumber and dumber with every second.


Muffled footsteps echoed beyond her smelly prison.


The giant woman didn’t stop to look in on her … was she a her? What’s a her?


Time was gone. All that was was the trash can around the ripped and soiled underwear.


When Sombra finally returned to using the toilet again, she completely forgot about her captive, the momentary pleasure from her foe's domination and destruction vanishing into the ether. She didn’t even glance at the metallic bin when she entered the room to relieve herself.


Mercy was gone. The only place the former medic now held in Sombra’s mind was the annoying bin she would forget to empty when she was cleaning. She would only be reminded when it was time to deposit something inside, only to find it overflowing.


It would be nearly two weeks before Sombra remembered to empty the bin, and by then, the trashed undergarment had squashed down and been completely hidden by the toilet paper tubes and sanitary products.


Sombra didn’t see how the medic was stained and compressed. All thought of the used-up item was gone, along with Mercy’s sentience.


She didn’t look as she tipped the bin over the trash shute.


She didn’t look back after she slammed the door shut.


She didn’t even look at the bin that had been Mercy’s final home when she all but threw it back in the ensuite.


But then again, who would remember to look for a used-up wank rag.


Battles raged on. Occasionally, some would wonder what had happened to genius Mercy for a fleeting second before resuming their day-to-day life, leaving the medic to rot in some landfill or be burned to ash in the incinerator. 


Who cared what happened to trash?


In the end, that’s all she was.


Trash