- Text Size +

Title: Sombra’s Mercy

Category: Overwatch

Characters: Angela Ziegler (Mercy), Olivia Colomar (Sombra)

Commissioned By: Anonymous

Tags: Clothing Transformation, F/f, Disposal, Clothes Ripping, Panty Transformation, Wedgie, Fingering, Latina, Mexican Girl, Inanimate Transformation, Swiss Girl, Femdom, Dumbification
Alternate Titles: Disposable Panties
Beta: SimplylovinIt
Started: 03/03/2024

Finished: 10/03/2024

Patreon: 15/03/2024

Public: 15/04/2024


Chapter 1


Sombra’s Trap


Beep Beep


Sombra stopped midstride and fished the phone out of her coat pocket. The screen illuminated as she lifted it to her face.


Trap Sigma Triggered

Captive Stored


Her pink lips twisted into a smirk. She’d managed to hack into the enemy side’s teleport system and had laid a little trap a week ago, and since then, this was the fifth victim not to reach their destination and instead be digitised and stored onto her personal phone.


Swiping her tanned thumb across the notification, the screen went white before the app opened and took her to the page containing the recent download.



Name: Angela Ziegler
Codename: Mercy
Age: 39
Breast: C-Cup
Height: 5’7
IQ: 135
Role: Support

Health: 100/250
Stamina: 10/200

Status: Inactive


Next to the listed stats, a visual depiction of the strategist hovered in place, her angelic silver armour shimmering with a graphic sheen.


Sombra’s delicate eyebrows rose in surprise, and her smirk stretched, her lips parting to reveal the hint of teeth, her pink tongue peaking out.


“Well, well, if it’s the perra herself,” Sombra muttered, her native tongue becoming an almost seductive roll off her tongue.


Instinctively, her thumb hovered over the tiny trash bin icon; she'd deleted the first five she’d captured without a second thought. Her chest raised and fell with heated breaths, her heart rate rising as butterflies swarmed in her tummy. This was different, and this wasn’t another lowly grunt; this was Mercy, the uptight bitch herself.


Sombra felt her toes clench in her boots, and her cheeks bloomed with warmth. She could do anything she wanted to the arrogant healer; her captive didn’t even know it. She clicked on the IQ stat on the left of the screen, and a drop-down menu appeared displaying a long grey bar with a circular notch indicating Mercy’s intelligence; it was on the higher end.


The Latina warrior didn’t even try to keep the growing grin off her face as she pressed down on the notch and, with deliberate slowness, dragged the notch back down the line. Ecstasy trickled through her veins as the number displaying Mercy’s intelligence began to fall rapidly.


120

100

95

80

60


“So much for the genius battle medic,” the sadistic warrior mocked as she stared at the new number. She had set Mercy’s IQ at a pathetic 53. It was a shame her prisoner wasn’t self-aware; watching her freak out as she got dumber and dumber would have been hilarious.


Sombra swallowed a mouthful of drool. She was going to need some privacy.


This was going to be fun.


Chapter 2

A More Fitting Form

Sombra bounced as she fell back onto the bed. The sheets felt cool under her naked body. The scent of her own perspiration from the hard day’s training filled her nose. She lifted the phone above her head and reopened the app containing her new toy, her tongue tracing over her upper lip.


Again, the power made her nether lips drool in anticipation. With a touch of a button, she could delete the former genius, dump her in the digital trash as if she were nothing but a dick pic or an outdated app. Her nipples tingled as they hardened to near points. Right now, she was a literal Goddess presiding over Mercy’s fate, and the little perra didn’t even know it.


Sombra tapped the Conversion option on the top bar of the app, and a drop-down menu appeared.


Conversion 

  • Animal

  • Beverage

  • Clothing

  • Food

  • Inanimate Object

  • Monster Girl/Boy

  • Plant


Sucking on her teeth, Sombra let her finger drift over each of the options. Which to choose, which to choose. Animal could be interesting, turn the arrogant bitch into a pig and dump her at the kitchens or maybe into something more fitting like a cockroach and stomp her? Nah, just the thought of a cockroach in her room made her queasy. Perhaps a beverage? A Mercy Mezcal would be fun, but it would also be over quickly, and the same for food.


She tapped the Clothing option and smirked when a new list opened. It was nearly endless. Every type of clothing imaginable was listed, from ascots to wetsuits. She snorted when she’d swiped through all the sock options. The idea of subjecting Mercy to the mercy of her sweaty, post-training feet made her pussy clench. She’d wear and trample the bitch until she wore her thin and permanently fused the stink of her sweaty feet with the medic’s fabric.


But still, while humiliating, it wasn’t … enough, not for thee Mercy. Sombra swiped back up the menu and selected Panties.


The screen swapped back to Mercy’s page, except now, instead of the angelic medic hovering beside the listed stats, there was a pair of yellow panties with a small red circle on the top right side of the waistband. Sombra tapped it.


Foreign substances found;

  • Sweat 

  • Dirt (Grimey)


“Such a dirty perra,” Sombra chuckled and tapped the combine option when prompted; immediately, the floating panties darkened in colour and looked like they were in desperate need of a wash.


Next, she moved on to editing Mercy’s measurements and fabric. The power was intoxicating! Sombra set Mercy’s measurements to be an entire size smaller than her own. Just thinking about her ass stretching the perra to the brink of tearing had her pussy tensing hungrily. It took a moment to decide on a fabric; she was tempted to select silk or satin just for the luxury, but in the end, she decided on something cheaper and more synthetic, man-made and poorer quality - she chose nylon.


A small bar appeared beneath the hovering image.


Fabric Quality
Warning: Higher Quality will require more power to generate the desired object


The bar had eight options spread across its length, sparsed equally.


Trash Poor Worn Like New New Reinforced Tear Resistant indestructible 


Currently, the fabric quality was set at New. Sombra licked her lips. That was far too good for the bitch, and with a deliberately slow casual swipe of her finger, she dragged the small notch on the bar all the way down to Trash. Much more appropriate.


After everything was finished, Sombra tapped the Generate button at the bottom of the page.


Beep!

Warning! Fabric Quality is too low! Not suitable for purpose! Deterioration of subject critical!

Do you still want to Generate Item?

Yes No

Sombra’s toes curled, and her legs shuddered as a small spurt of cum shot out of her pussy as she read the message.


She tapped Yes a touch harder than she needed to.


The screen dimmed briefly as it processed the command, which was soon followed by a sudden shot of pale purple light that struck the bedding between Sombra’s thighs. The light expanded and took shape. The Mexican Goddess sat up, her purple eyes widening eagerly as the light dimmed to reveal a pair of heavily abused yellow panties with a barely visible face indentation over the crotch that highly resembled the enemy medic.


“Why, hello there,” Sombra said in a mockingly high-pitched cheerful tone as she stared down at the newly formed panties with a sadistic, lusty grin on her face.