- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Images of voring by vorifax (DA).

Party Favors – Expiration Date

 

The Boswick’s were a wealthy family.  Both parents were executives in the oil industry, their children Sandy and Sean, ages 18 and 15, respectively. Though the kids were healthy and fit, they had received very little real affection, having been raised by a nanny for most of their childhood. Now, with both having attained an age where they could look after themselves, the nanny had been dispensed with, though servants who maintained the estate still frequented the large regal mansion.

As the parents were often away on business trips, like they were today, Sandy had invited her friends over for a party. This was not an uncommon occurrence. Sean, though he was 3 years her junior, was acquainted with most of Sandy’s friends due to the frequency of the parties.

--

 

As Clever pondered the tiny nude boy which she plucked off of her dresser, she thought back to the day of the party.

--

 

She had joined with the other of Sandy’s friends – 9 were invited in total, including 5 boys that had graduated in their class. Of the 10 partygoers (not including Sean), there were two couples, thus 3 girls and 3 boys were unmatched. Clever looked on Sandy’s parties as an opportunity to meet boys and possibly hook up, as the party games tended to devolve into a sexual nature and tonight was no different.

That said, all were upset when Sally’s boyfriend did not make the trip, complaining of feeling ill, and leaving them with an odd number again. Thus, Sandy pressed Sean into joining the group, which he semi-reluctantly agreed to. For though he felt some level of discomfort among the older group, he did find several of Sandy’s girl friends to be attractive.

Clever wasn’t entirely thrilled, being paired with Sandy’s younger brother as, even though she found him cute, she questioned his maturity. Still, she decided to soldier through it and atleast pretend to be having fun. She didn’t want to chance ruining her friendship with the wealthy girl or miss out on future parties at the large estate.

It was not long before Sandy had broken out the hard liquor from the ‘special’ cabinet, long having found the key where her mother kept it. She didn’t actually care for the taste of many of these liquids, but she liked the effect it had on her and her friends.

 

They had completed a game of beer pong (but using the hard liquor instead of beer) and were in the middle of their spin-the-bottle dare game when 'it' happened.

 

As they had all sat cross-legged in a circle around the bottle, Sean had let out a high-pitched scream, grabbing at his back, then proceeded to shrink right in front of them all, his body flowing down into his clothes.

Clever had quickly fished out the nude tiny from the clothes as she sat next to him. There were smiles all around, including from Sandy as Clever brought the roughly inch-long boy up to her face to inspect it.

“Ewwww”, Sandy said, her face crinkling into a scowl. She was grossed-out by seeing her brother’s nude body.

Clever had rejected the calls to “eat it” from a few of the others, preferring to take the tiny home with her to play with and saving the eating for later. Instead, she had given it a wet kiss, nearly engulfing it’s face with her lips.

She had looked over to Sandy for her approval, with Sandy simply shrugging as if to state “it’s no biggee.” Meanwhile, a redheaded girl who sat to her right looked on with jealousy.

 

The tiny had tried to yell something to them, but no one paid it any attention.

 

Sandy would not have a tiny for a brother and that was that. Her family looked down upon such weak creatures, who were, to them, sub-human. Even lower than the droves of poor people around the world who they deemed a leech on society, being good for nothing but cheap labor. Sandy and Sean had shared this belief with their parents, though both knew that the MSD virus was not a ‘hoax’ as her father liked to insinuate.

Sandy’s parents, having never witnessed a tiny in person, did not really think the virus a threat, preferring to believe it was an overblown excuse to trample their freedoms and raise their taxes. To them, it was an attempt by the 'deep state', the government working in concert with the mainstream media to scare and control people, corralling their behaviors.

 

“Are you sure it’s alright?”, Clever had asked Sandy as she was leaving for the night, having kept the tiny secure in her fanny pack for the remainder of the night. “What will you tell your parents?”

“Oh, don’t worry. I’ll just make something up. They’ll believe anything”, Sandy had responded.

--

 

It was a full week later when Clever got the invite to Sandy’s next party, a girl’s only event. Everyone was encouraged to bring a shrinky or two. It was not uncommon for shrinkies to be captured or even purchased. There was a black market for such things and most people knew someone (or had friends who knew someone) who had contracted the shrinking virus. Thus, with enough money, it became a simple transactional matter.

Sandy had not called to inquire about her brother’s well-being. Whatever she’d told her parents had obviously been acceptable. It was as though the boy never existed.

 

Over the course of the previous week, Clever had treated herself to numerous insertions and orgasms at the expense of the tiny Sean. Now, however, as she picked it up, it looked completely spent, denuded of any personality and simply waiting for it’s next usage. All the squeezings and near drownings as the make-shift tip of Clever’s special dildo, done in careless manner without a thought to his own feelings, had left the boy nothing more than a mindless drone. His initial flailings and objections had subsided with each usage. Oh well, she thought as she placed him in a small case within her purse and left for the party.

To Clever, the tiny had outlived it’s usefulness, save for one. Everything had an expiration date.

--

 

A dozen girls showed up for the event, including Sandy and Clever.  Several brought more than one shrinky, with one redhead who clever recognized as a close friend of Sandy’s actually bringing four. Clever set tiny Sean in the middle of the large container amidst the others in the kitchen. While some of them looked frightfully worried, he just plopped there stoically, sitting Indian-style, looking almost as if he were meditating.

 

After everyone had arrived, Sandy took the group into her entertainment center and streamed the most recent movie favorite, ‘Fifty Seven Devilish Shades of Grey Prada Dress Shoes’. During the movie, all the shrinkies, now stripped nude, were served as Hors d'oeuvres along with each girl’s preferred beverage. Some were shishkebabed with toothpicks and some were bound. Of those kebabed, some were impaled through their torsos and survived long enough to experience being eaten. Some were skewered the long way, from their anus to their mouths. The group had fun trying all sorts of varieties.

Before the impalement and binding had begun, Sandy had snatched up one young shrinky as an appetizer. From Clever’s vantage point, the tiny thing looked to be no older than fourteen and either didn’t realize his fate or was all too willing.  After Sandy had removed his clothing, he was clearly excited as she brought him into her mouth feet first. She moved him in and out of her mouth like a popsicle as her tongue toyed with his genitals. The shrinky mewled, “deeper…ugh…deeper”, which prompted Sandy to push him all the way in and swallow him whole. Clever couldn’t help but giggle as she saw the wide-eyed look on the little guy’s face when she pushed on his head, his arms splaying wide in an unsuccessful effort to gain purchase. “Was that deep enough for ya?”, Sandy said, snorting a giggle after she’d gulped him down, adding “Mmm, the younger ones always taste the best.”


As the movie began streaming, the redhead who had also brought the most shrinkies and who had overheard Sandy in the kitchen, said “Here you go”, she had picked up the smallest shrinky in the group, “if you like’m young, you can have this one.” Clever leaned in to see the little guy as the redhead handed him to Sandy. He was no more than a pre-teen boy of perhaps nine or 10 years of age and he was bawling as he tried to scramble out of his bindings.

“Hmmm, he’s just a little fella”, exclaimed Sandy as she toyed with the tiny boy, poking him in the mid-section. “Where’d you find him Stacy?”

“He was a friend of my kid brother. He just shrunk down last night when they were playing with their LEGOs and I captured him”, the redhead (Stacy) responded.

Sandy removed the boy's bindings and popped him into her mouth. She savored his taste for a few seconds before crunching him into a paste. “Mmm, yumm, he tasted good”, she exclaimed as she continued to chew. Clever detected a bit of blood which had leaked onto Sandy’s lips as she spoke.

Clever watched as Stacy picked up Sean. Curiously, she impaled him through the head, from one ear to the other. The girl seemed to enjoy watching his little body go completely limp as she moved the toothpick through him, then she brought him over her mouth and ate him in two portions, first chomping off his lower body around the waist and then letting his upper torso slide off the toothpick sideways into her mouth. She chewed him up with relish before gulping his remains down.

In a seat across from her, Clever watched a young black girl whom she knew as Polyana take her time sifting through the tray of appetizers that the servant brought out on a tray. She picked up a young blond man who was bound and proceeded to take the bindings from him and dangle him over her mouth. “Polly wants a cracker”, she quipped, then set him on her tongue and gobbled him up. As she swallowed him down, the look on her face was one of ecstasy as she savored it’s flavor.

Clever looked around to see the other girls acting with similar merriment. Some even took videos with their phones. One blond girl had trussed her little shrinky up so that he looked like he was in a Spiderman pose, squatting upside down as she took him into her mouth from behind. While some played with their food in the light, one particular shy girl ate her shrinky in the corner where it was dark, letting her shrinky dangle as the string which bound him slowly unwound towards her mouth.


Marcy, a bespectacled brunette who was also the oldest of the group, took a shrinky and unwound the bindings from it’s legs. As the shrinky, an extremely fit and well-endowed male in his late twenties or early thirties, dangled in front of her face, she began to lick her lips in a threatening manner back and forth. The shrinky, while originally captivated by her, eventually realized she was trying to psychologically dominate him before eating him. He turned away from her, refusing to play in her game.


Small bowls of Jell-O and pudding were brought out, with several shrinkies eaten as Jell-O or pudding shots. Clever thought this was the best party ever.

While Marcy continued to toy with her shrinky, Clever took one of the shrinkies that Stacy had brought, a cute young man with dark hair who looked to be in his twenties. He was still alive and struggling with the toothpick which had impaled his midsection. Clever set him within her mouth feet-first, then slid out the toothpick, gave it’s legs and genitals a quick lathering to saver it’s flavor as she held it’s upper body in place, than slurped it in fully and gulped it down.

“Mmm, that hit the spot”, she said with a smirk.

She wondered when Sandy’s next party would be.


The End 

Chapter End Notes:

If you like the story, please give it a review and/or comment. We really appreciate your feedback.