- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a DanceDance story that I am reuploading for posterity. I did not write this.

Author's Chapter Notes:

For posterity.

There is a deadly pandemic effecting the worlds male population. A man made virus, initially designed as a cruel form of population control, it has since been genetically engineered and widespread across the global population. Those effected will slowly reduce in height, whilst ever they remain in a constant state of arousal.


Whilst the shrinking effects are easily reversed through allowing the individual to ‘cool off’, the only preventative measure was an expensive vaccination, not readily available to the majority of the population. Worse still, if an infected individual was to orgasm whilst under these height reducing affects... they would permanently remain at that height forever!


This story follows Lee, an infected 21-year-old unemployed foot fetishist, who lives alone with his bombshell of a mother, Tracey. Though Tracey may be the unknown origin of Lee’s foot fetish, he had always managed to avoid direct eye contact with her flawless feet, from fear of revealing his shameful secret.


After a routine screening program at his office, Lee had been informed he was at a high risk of contracting the virus. He was devastated, at 21 years old, he had finally felt as though his life was heading in the right direction. Now, he knew it was only a matter of time before he was to contract this deadly virus.


Due Lee’s predicament, there’s was no job on earth that could accommodate someone deemed as a sporadic shrinking risk. Therefore, Lee’s contract was terminated, and with source of steady income, there was only one place left for him to go, somewhere safe, somewhere he was always welcome, his mothers home.


Now, Tracey, was a hard working, independent women. At 53 years old, she had full embraced a life of solitude, after Lee’s father had left during his teen years. She had worked part time as a beautician, which was evident from her glamorous hair, makeup and flawless nails. Lee’s friends would offer comment on how much of a bombshell she was, much to his embaressment.


After a somewhat awkward conversation, she had reluctantly agreed for Lee to move back home, given the vulnerability of his condition. She was less than thrilled by this, although she loved her son dearly, she couldn’t help but feel a sense of disappointment, to be burdened by an adult son, with no income, intruding on her privacy. Yet, she aloud him to stay, and as the weeks passed, she worked harder and harder, whilst Lee, began to embrace his new life of doing nothing…


As the months passed, Lee continued to doss, whilst Tracey continued working harder, longer hours. Though she kept her emotions bottled up, this deeply aggravated Tracey, much to Lee’s ignorance. However, something else had seemingly perplexed Tracey, something, peculiar, something bizarre that she could not quite comprehend. Though Lee had no idea, Tracey had began to grow curious as to why he seemingly, always lost a few inches of height, whenever her feet where exposed…


Now back to present day. It was Mother’s Day, and Traceys frustration and curiosity had reached it peak. Annoyed and curious as to what was wrong with her lazy son, she had unknowingly hatched a devious plan to test a theory she had…

 


“Oh Lee… Lee! would you come in here for a moment” she shouted, sitting upon the sofa in the lounge.


“Coming mom” he replied, hastily making his way down from his bedroom where he had been laying.


“Lee… Do you know what day, today is?” she asked impatiently, her legs stretched out across the three seater, crossed at the ankle as her fur lined moccasin slippers slapped against her feet as they bobbed back and forth from the ankle.


“Ermmmm…. It’s Sunday isn’t it?” he replied with a confused arrogance, suddenly sensing an uneasy tension growing in the atmosphere.


With a sigh and stern look of disapproval, Tracey replied. “Grrr, It’s mothers day, Lee! you know, that special day where your suppose to show me how much you appreciate everything I do for you”.


“Shit!” Lee could see from her intense stare that she was deeply disappointed by his ignorance. “Right! I mean... I’m so-” he stammered guiltily.


“Well!” she spat back impatiently. “Have you planned anything special for me?” she questioned, in a dominant tone.


“Ermmmm... I.... I...” he mumbled, racking his brain for an excuse or idea to relinquish his guilt.


“Oh Lee" she said in a trying tone. "This is exactly as I feared” she said in a disgruntled manner.


"Mom, I'm..." he feeble responded with an apologetic yet submissive desperation, right before he was interrupted by his glaring mother.


“Do you realise how hard I’ve been working so you can continue living here!" she interrupted in a stern voice, her eyes cold and fixed on him like steel. "I'm on my feet for 10 hours a day, working my ass off to keep a roof above our head, meanwhile, all you do is fester here, doing nothing productive and taking full advantage of my kind nature" she hissed.


"Mom! I'm..." he tried again to apologies, fearful of her domineering tone.
"Don't you dare interrupt me Lee!" She threatened. "As I was saying... I work my ass off for you!” she said in a fierce voice, as a grin began to curl across her face. “I think the least you can do, is show me how much you appreciate it” she said, her tone, one of quashed anticipation, building and building with every word that escaped her puffy pink lips. "I've had it with your selfishness mister!" she said in an ominous, intimidating fashion.


“Mom! Please! I’m sorry" he whispered, I’ll make it up to you, I promise” he responded shamefully.


“Oh, I know you are” she responded with a mischievous grin, lifting her legs into the air and swinging her body round so that she was facing him head on. “But actions speak far louder than words, Lee” she said dominantly, her legs still in the air and level with his waist.


“Huh?" he responded submissively. "What... what do you mean?” he asked with an uncomfortable sense of curiosity, unknowingly losing a few centimetres of stature as he stared past her worn rubber soled sippers and into her piercing eyes.


“Come” she commanded, “sit here” she requested, patting her hand on the far side of the sofa, a sense of excitement building in her voice.


“Erm, ok, but… but why?” he responded feebly.


“Consider it, your gift to me” she replied with a grin of mischief. “Now, sit!” she commanded.


Lee did not hesitate this time, instead he obediently sat, upon the distant seat of the sofa she was sat upon.


“Good boy” she said with a patronising smile. “Now, as I was saying… I’ve been on my feet!… all week long, working hard to keep you safe…” emphasising the word ‘feet’ with an ominous pause. “So I think, as a nice mother’s day treat… you can sit here, and without any complaining… any hesitation… and no distractions…” she whispered, as Lee gulped in fearful anticipation. “You are going to rub, my, tired, aching, feet!” she commanded, again, emphasing the word ‘feet’ whilst flicking her toes so that her slippers flew off, crashing to the floor and exposing her flwaless bare feet.


“Ermmmm” Lee mumbled in shock. “Is there nothing else I can do for you?” He awkwardly replied. Staring uncomfortably at her exposed feet. Unknowingly loosing more of his height at a very gradual pace. Despite his best efforts to avoid her request, Tracy responded to him with these dreaded words.


“Ha! Not a chance!” she mocked.


“But Mo-“ he groaned.


“But nothing Lee!” she spat back in anger. “God, anyone would think I had asked you something unreasonable” she responded in mocked aggravation. “Are you afraid of touching my feet or something?” she questioned, raising an eyebrow, tactically to gauge his response.


“What? No!” He snapped, fearful as his legs began to quiver. 


“Ha, good…” she responded with a grin. “Then you should have no problem, pampering me” she said in a daring tone.


Lee begrudgingly nodded in response, in a desperate, foolish attempt to prove his innocence. “Ok, ok, I’m ready” he said, his face bright read and sodden with sweat, as he tried his best to concentrate on surprising his fetish.


”Mmmm, me too” she she cooed, swinging her pillowy soft, wrinkled soles up onto his lap. He stares dumbfounded at her magenta pedicured toes, as they faned out and wiggle in anticipation.


“Oh god” he mumbled under his breath” placing a quivering hand besides her exposed soles. Lee could feel the extreme warm her soles emitted, even without even touching them, he could tell they’d be soft and moist. He noticed a seemingly brand new, silver toe ring, glistening in the light on the middle toe of her left foot. As more and more drops of sweat began to roll down his forehead, his mother deviously hands him a bottle of foot lotion, she had concealed behind a sofa cushion.


“Go ahead Lee, they’re all yours”. She laughed, a wicked smile curled upon her face as she stared him down.


”Oh my!” he whimpered to himself. “I… I just need to... erm... use the bathroom!” he mumbled trying to keep his cool whilst he attempted to weasels his way off the sofa, only for Tracey to place her bare soles, flat down on his lap, preventing his escape!


“Is that so?” she questions mockingly, as Lee stared down in horror to his lap, as the magnificent mature soles of his mother pressed into his thighs. A intense whiff of divine foot sweat rose up to his nostrils as her toes began to scrunched up restlessly against his trousers.


“Uh oh” he whimpers, feeling an inevitable twinge and tightening in his boxer shorts.

“Not now, not now” he whimpered quietly, as he inevitably started becoming aroused.

“What on earths the matter son?” she questioned with a deviant smile.


“Oh shit, oh shit” he whispered under his breath, his glowing erection shamefully starting to prod against his boxers, right beneath the rough underside of his mothers right sole.


”Ooo, hello!” she taunted in response, “and just what do we have here” she mocked, rolling her heel back and scrunching her toes against his now fully erect penis, as he recoiled in deep, deep embarrassment. “Lee!?” she questioned in shock, pulling her foot back in disgust as he trembled, and diminished slightly in stature.


”Mom I can explain” he cried out, in intense horror! as he realises too that he had slowly started to dwindle in size. His shirt becoming more and more baggy as it loosely began to fall around his increasingly shortening torso.


“What’s the matter?” she sniggers, crossing her feet as her gorgeous soles continued to hypnotise him in an erotic trance. “Is somebody getting a little excited?” she taunted.
“I can explain!” he cried out in shame.


“I don’t think that’s necessary” she laughed, prodding his ground with a playful poke from her meaty big toe.


“Mom!” he cried out in disbelief, trembling with fear, knowing she had exposed his deepest secret.


“My, my, is somebody getting turned on by my feet” she sniggers, lifting a stray sole up to his face and cracking her toes inches from his nose to emphasise her words.


“Nooooo!” he cried out in anguish, but his body said otherwise, rapidly shooting down a couple more inches in stature, right before her eyes. His shirt slanting off his neck like a shoal as it grows and grows around him.


“Is that so!” she gasped in astonishment, “care to prove that, do you?” she giggled, with a strange amount of satisfaction from this dominant role she had embraced.

“Mom! I’m sorry, I can’t help it” He cries, feeling a great amount of shame as he continues to dwindle before her devine mature soles.

 


“Oh save your pathetic apologies, Lee, I’ve always suspected that you had a thing for feet!” she responds, “I just can’t believe I was right” she announced in a cocky tone.


“But Lee… your own mother’s feet?…. naughty, naughty” she teased, as an intense hot guilty feeling of shame knoted in his stomach.


“What? You did? but... how?… why?” he mumbled, shocked and scared with the sudden realisation, that this was a well thought out trap!


“Oh relax, I’m not going to scold you for it” she said with a knowing look of playful mischief. “In fact... I think, that we should embrace it” she comments unexpectedly, in a sultry tone of uncomfortable encouragement.


“Huh?” he responded, taken a back by the shocking words that where coming from her mouth.


“I was quite looking forward to having you rub my feet” she said mischievously. “But now… now I have a better idea.” she said with a triumphant grin. “Where going to play a ‘little’ game” she announced, a cruel smile formed on her face as she spoke.


Despite his growing anxiety he could not help but be a little curious as to what she might have in store for him. “Game?” he whimpered feebly.


”Yes! I think you’ll like this one Lee” she grinned “I call it… statue” she announced triumphantly.


“Sta- what, wait, what?” he mumbled, no sure whether to run or stay as his groin throbbed with shameful anticipation.


“Yes statue Lee” she replied in a dominant manner. “All you need to do, is keep your hands on top of your head, and sit there like a statue” she cooed, biting her bottom lip as her mouth curled into a devious smile. 


“Huh? that doesn’t sound so bad” he responded, as began to become lulled into this devious, playful domineer she was portraying.


“Oh,… don’t worry, there’s more” she said with a devious grin. “Your going to do this, all whilst staring at my feet!” she laughs.


“Huh” he gulps with a flushed face of embarrassment as she does so.


“Do you think you can do that for me, sweetie?” she questions warmly, as her eyelashes flickered. “If your to afraid to rub them, the least you can do is admire, the hardworking feet that keep you here” she grinned with anticipation.


“Uhhhh, I guess so” He responded in blind submission, confident he could control his fetish, enough to grow back to his normal height and make a run for it.


Suddenly, to Lee’s astonishment, her feet swung upwards and began to scrunch back and forth, right in front of his face.


“Excellent!” she relied gleefully. “Now, like all games, there are some rules...” she announced in a serious, dominant manner.


“One, at no time, are you to take your hands from off your head.”, she said, as he nodded in response.


“Two, to make this fair, they will be no physical contact with my feet, ok?” she said, as he smiled with relief and nodded.


“Three, and this is a big one Lee, under no circumstances are you to ejaculate...” she commanded, with an intense dominant glare as he trembled with embarrassment.


“I’m sure you’re well aware of the risks of what that will do to you, whilst under the shrinking process, do you understand?”


“Ermmm, I guess so” he responded, as a new rush of anxious anticipation swelled inside his stomach.


“Lovely!” she cooed in a playful voice. “Now, I’m sure your wondering, what you get for winning this game, right?” she asked as he nodded in curiosity.


“Well, right now, you’re in a world of trouble, aren’t you?” she questioned in a dominant, intimidating voice.


“I... I.... ermmm.... yes” he responded feebly, scared by the sudden change of mood in her voice.


“Yes you are, so if you can endure my, soft, pungent tootsies, in your face for a whole hour... then you'll win” she responds in a playful teasing manner. “You will be forgiven completely, your secret will remain, secret, and you can continue to live as you have done, under my roof” she said with a mischievous grin.


”And...  what if I” he gulped, “lose?” he asked cautiously as she smiles with their eyes locked in a tense glare.


”Well... I’ll tell you what will happens if you lose...” she grins in a devious manner. “You’ll be stuck here, obviously... and presumably, rather tiny…” she laughs, with a cold calculated tone of dominance.


”So… let’s just say… Mommy can think of a lot of ways she could use a tiny little man pet” she whispered with a predatory wink, “especially, one who admires feet!” she laughed coldly.


Lee could not believe the words coming out of her mouth. “Oh fuck” he muttered under his breath, trying desperately to control the growing sense of shameful arousal that was overcoming his body.


“Do you have any questions?” she asks, as Lee remained silent, dumbfounded by her playful, unsettlingly sexual advances. His lips quivered, but before any words could escape his mouth she spoke.


“Good! Then shall we get started!” she announces eagerly, using her large feet to push his hands down on top of his head, then leaning forwards to snatch the large lotion bottle from his quivering hand. “Hmmmm, so this is a somewhat, fair fight...” she announces sportingly, popping the cap off the lotion bottle as she began pouring it onto the tops of her feet. ”Let me make them a little more, fragrance, for you” she sniggers drenching her feet in slippery cocoa butter as he blushed with shame.


”Ahhh! All done!” She exclaimed gleefully, raising her legs so her restless soles now hover inches above his flushed red face. “Right! Let the games beguine!” she announces regally.


As Lee began to quiver, beads of lotion rolled down her mature soles, dripping like cold drops of rain  onto his hot face, causing his nose to wrinkle up in response.
”Keep those hands on your head mister, and don’t you dare look away” she says with a throaty erotic tone.


Breathing heavily, he stared up at her glistening wet soles as they beguine their endless assault of scrunching, wiggling, toe cracking, and rubbing back and forth against each other. As he continues to stare into his mother’s beautiful mature soles, he can feel his body tingling as his height was gradually reducing.


”Ha! you’re actually shrinking Lee, oh my gosh!” his mother chimes, his shirt becoming baggy and cumbersome around his body as the sofa continues to expand around me. She playfully continued to waves her feet back and forth above his head as he stated up entranced by their motions.


“Your starting to look like a little boy sat there, Lee!” She laughs, all the while he remains transfixed on those enormous mature soles, stretching ever so slightly further above his head by the minute. As his mothers glistening soft feet grew larger and larger, he unknowingly dwindled down to a mere four feet in height.


“Ha! take that shirt off, you look ridiculous” she commanded dominantly, he did not dare reply, he simply obeyed her commands in blind submission. As his chest became exposed, Lee was far too transfixed on her soles to realise the significance of her request.


”Your really, really bad at this game you know... your not even trying are you? it’s as though you want to become my pet” she taunts, all the while she playfully wigging her toes back and forth rhythmically. “Oooooooo.... I wonder what I could do with you, you know, when you’re really tiny” she ponders, humming gently as her feet continued to tease her trembling son.


“Please stop” he whimpers feebly, his words having no effect on the teasing temptress.


“Ooo, just think Lee... if you get really smaller... I could use your little head as a toe separator” she scoffs mockingly, her pudgy toes spread out on demonstration as she laughs at his dwindling form. “Would you like that?” she scoffed. His head now the size of a ripe grapefruit as his three foot body continues to shrink with a rapidly increasing pace.


”Let me reposition...” she requests suddenly. Resting her bare heels flat against the seat cushion besides him, her toes now pointing upwards to the ceiling with her soles exposed.


Snapping out of his deep erotic hypnotising, he is horrified to acknowledge the increasing severity of his predicament. Still, he remained frozen like a statue, his hands fixed on his head as her soles grew larger and larger besides him. He tried desperately to quash his arousal, but his feeble mind could not overcome his deep desires, as his forehead reach a level on parallel with the tips of her toes.


“Your in real trouble now mister” she laughed, “your so small... I could actually suffocate you with my foot” she threatened mockingly. Her toes wiggle back and forth as they slowly start to rise above him.


“Oh fuck” he whimpered, a sickening sensation becoming more and more intense, as he realised the magnitude of the situation.


“I must admit, I never anticipate you’d become quite soo minuscule” she taunted as he sweated relentlessly, reaching a height of around two feet tall. “I have to say, I’m quite impressed at your stamina, although... you'd probably empty those balls of yours the second your flesh meets my sole” she laughed dominantly. “But don’t worry... I won’t cheat” she laughed triumphantly.


Lee trembling with anxiety, he knew there was a sickening truth to her words, as his member pulsates between his thighs aggressively. As his trousers fell to the floor, Lee looked up realising that his mothers face was now completely obscured by the hulking expanded of meaty foot flesh.


”Oh Lee... Where'd you go?” she called out mockingly. Her body twisting so that she was laid onto her left hip with her feet turned on their sides besides him. “Oh, there you are... I see you!” She mocks, he glances across at the expansive coffee table in front of the sofa. As his body reached the one foot mark, he ponders an escape plan before his attention was quickly drawn back to the wall of domineering wrinkles besides him.


“Ok, at first I was impressed, but now... I’m starting to grow impatient!” She commanded at his dwindling, shaking body. “As flattering as this may be, you’re going to be of no use to me if you continue shrinking away to nothing, are you?” she taunted.


“Oh god, this is too much... this is too much!” he whimpered, despite his feeble attempts to suppress his fetish, he now stood a mere six inches tall, right besides his mother’s mammoth bare soles. In the sobering realisation of panic and life changing fear. He knew his only chance to regain any height now was to get as far away from his tormenting temptress as possible.


“Ha! I’m so going to enjoy tormenting your little body Lee!” she snarled with a hungry dominance. “See how that fetish of yours fairs when you’re squirming between my toes!” she laughed in a fearful thunderous tone.


”Fuck this” he yelled in terror! scurrying across the sofa and leaping onto the hardwood coffee table in a feeble attempt to escape her clutches. He ran, as fast as he could, yet, covering minimal distance. Although her magnificent feet where yet to make contact with his delicate little body, her constant foot teasing, taunting and teasing had driven him into a state of unimaginable arousal and he knew he could not last much longer.


“Oh dear...” she sighs, watching his miniature form feebly scurry away. She knew that the slightest brush of her puffy toes, would cause him to erupt in fearful euphoria. But she was curious by her power of over him, now, she wanted him to cum on his own terms, to truly experience an uncontrollable orgasm, right at her feet.


“Naughty, naughty” she cooed. “You cowardly little mite” she taunted, he looked back in complete fear as she began to sit up and reposition her towering body.
“Oh god!” he sweated with fear!


“No, no, no!... You don’t get to go anywhere until this game is over, Lee, and you still have 20 minutes left!” she laughed deviously, pointing to the clock as his shaking tiny body exhaustedly reached the centre of the table.


“Oh fuck, I’m trapped” he cried out in defeat. Standing there, panting breathlessly and frozen to the spot. Tiny, naked and rock hard on the exposed expansive coffee table. He looked back up to his deviant captor and with a sigh of defeat, placing his hands back firmly on his head.


“Good boy...” she responded in a throaty voice, as her soft moist soles began raising up from the floor.


“Oh fuck, I can’t take it much longer” he sobbed, as her hulking soles stretched out and landed with a loud hollow thud! her bare heels thumping down a feet yards away from where he stood. Her slippery toes continue to scrunch and wiggle as they towered over him, casting a dark shadow as the occasional drop of sweet smelling lotion, rolled down her endlessly wrinkled sole, pooling onto the table in an oily puddle.


”Just under 20 minutes left to go, little man, I must say... I’m actually rather impressed...” she said sternly before a wicked smile curls upon her face. “But don’t get too excited, I doubt you’re going to hold out for much longer” she cackled as he quivered, in painful arousal, now only a mere three inches in stature. “I can sense... your close” she whispered seductively.


Frozen in place, he trembled fearfully as she stared down at him from above, adjusting her feet so her exposed soles flanked her miniature son on either side.


“Right then!” she announced keenly, her titanic toes surrounded him with a 360 degree wall of moist mature foot flesh.


Meanwhile, Lee just stood, frozen to the spot, shaking between each of her gigantic slippery soles. The overwhelming intoxicating scent of her foot mixed with sweet smelling lotion, her moist soles squelch as she flexed her cocoa butter slathered toes. Suddenly, she began to lean forward so her billboard sized face dominated the skyline above her restless soles. Her eyes piercing down at him as she spoke.


“It’s time for your final challenge, my boy...” she announced with devious glee, her hot breath washing over him as she began to apply the remaining remanded of oily coco-butter lotion, onto her hulking meaty soles. They shimmer and glisten in the light, perfectly framing her marvellous creasing wrinkly soles.


“Lee... I know this is not what you want to hear... but I need you to cum for me” she commanded sternly as he trembled. “Do it now! before you get any smaller!” she demanded fiercely, he shivered and shook, as her harsh sultry words wash over his frail vulnerable body.


“Mom please! Help me!” he squealed, his futile cries inaudible to the gigantic goddess above.


“Aww... I’m afraid your far too tiny for me to hear, sweetie!” she said in a mocking tone.

“Just cum for me! just think how good your little body is going to feel between these” she laughs, beckoning his eyes towards her long moist lubricated toes as they aggressively interlock and squeeze, making loud cracks and squelching noises as the clear oily lotion squirted outwards with each clench of her toes.


“That’s it! keep your eyes on my toes” she commands, as he gives in to resistances, and turns to face her toes. Hyperventilating with fear he tries to fight it, but he knows what’s coming.


“Please! Please mom I’m begging you! Stop this, I can’t take anymore”. He cries, yet she laughs at his inaudible squeaks as she focuses on skilfully scrunching her soles in eroticism.


“Looks likes it’s almost game over for you, my little pet!” She sniggered, his member painfully throbbing as his balls clench up in anticipation of what was to come.


“Ahhhh, please stop! Please! I can’t take it any longer!” he screamed, defeated, he slumped to his knees, his member pulsating hard as his swollen balls ached with excruciating tension between his legs. As he stares up into the huge mounds of wrinkled foot flesh and her long wriggling toes, he felt a terrifying stirring in his gut.


“Yes! Yes! That’s it! Keep you eyes on my pretty, pretty feet!” she purred in a giddy state of excitement.


“Uhhhh” he moans out in anxiety, unable to bring himself to look away from his mother’s erotic toe show. Then suddenly, his member began to spam, up and down like a pogo stick!


“Yes! That’s it! Cum for me Lee! Cum for my pretty, pretty feet!” she commanded triumphantly. 


“Oh god nooooooo!” he cried out helplessly as he felt himself begin to erupt in the most violently organs he had ever experienced. His legs quivered as his cum shot onto her mammoth writhing toes. His hands still firmly fixed, obediently to his head. As he felt his balls drain completely, the shame began to envelop him, as he realised he had a hands free orgasm... And all from the mere sight and smell of his own mothers feet.


”Haaaa! Yesssa!” she bellowed down at his now two inch body. “My, my, my, what a mess you’ve made” she mocked, staring down at his quivering exhausted form. “I’m impressed you lasted this long”.


Defeated and humiliated he looked up at his smug grinning goddess of a mother.

“Noooooooooo!” He cried out in anguish, realising the full ramifications of his new state.


“Now my little pet... how about that foot massage” she taunted with laughter.


Lee tries to run but her mammoth soles began to creep up closer and closer to him. “No, no, no please” he shouted as the walls of her wrinkled warm foot, flesh dripping in oily lotion edged close and closer as he screamed.


“Mmmm that’s it... Squirm for me sweetie!” she laughed, as her well lubricated mature soles sandwiching his fragile tiny body between them. The combination of lotion and sweat had created a intense slip and slide effect on her already soft puffy soles. Lee felt his body being rolled up and down her soles, his face buried into the vast expanses of her mature wrinkles.


After a few minutes of been smothered between her soles. She stopped the continuous onslaught, shuffling her feet so that her minuscule son was stuck firmly, face on the meaty pad of her left big toe.


“Ahhhh” he yelled, as she manoeuvred the toe he was on, sliding his little body up and down the wrinkled canvas of her right sole. As she clenches the toes of her right foot, she created ripples of lubricated creases. Creating waves of pleasure as he s continued being smeared, up and down her moist sole.


As Lee screamed into the salt foot flesh. Her muffled laughter grew louder and louder, as he continuously orgasmed against her sole. Helplessly, he came again and again!


Suddenly the pressure was removed and with his back stuck firmly against the puffy pad of her big toe, his eyes began to focus to the horrifying sight of her now monolithic face! Her wicked laugher deafened his tiny ears as he remained glued to the surface of her flesh.


“Welcome, to your new life...” she cackled with a devious dominating smile. “as my teeny, little man toy” she laughed, flexing her toes as his world spun violently with just this smallest amount movement.


“Ahhhhhh” he sobbed, as the horror began to consume his body with paralysing fear.


“Now, now, don’t cry... isn’t this what you’ve always wanted?” she sniggered, as he sobbed in shame and helplessness. “You get to spend the rest of your life, pampering these giant feet!” She commanded in a breathy tone, leaning her face close to her toe so that her right eye dominated his vision.


“I’m sorry! I’m sooo sorry!” he inaudibly cried out in distress.


“Just look at you, Lee, all tiny and pathetic... you’re going to do whatever I say, whenever I say it!” she commanded, as her toes flicked outwards, flinging him onto the coffee table below.


“Owwwe!” he cried, hitting the table with an almighty crash, as he regained control of his muscles, he clambered onto his knees and stared up at the ginormous bare soles of his mother, towering over him like two tower blocks of meaty, moist flesh.


“Now... worship you’re goddess!” she commanded, as Lee gave into his new purpose in life, hesitantly approaching her titanic soles. He was well and truly, nothing more, than her pet.